4515 Corrales Road
Corrales, NM 87048Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indigocrowcafe.com/
- Phone: 5058987000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday - saturday 1130am to 9pm Brunch and Dinner: Sunday 10am to 9pm Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Apodoca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Indigo Crow
Located in the heart of Corrales, our restaurant offers contemporary American Cuisine in a charming atmosphere with our inviting staff. Enjoy dining next to one of our warm fireplaces during the cool winter months or on our cozy patio in the summerContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Indigo Crow - Best Restaurants in Albuquerque ›
Indigo Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (66)great for outdoor dining (66)fit for foodies (53)romantic (50)special occasion (48)great for brunch (33)great for lunch (32)notable wine list (27)good for groups (18)scenic view (14)kid-friendly (9)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/6/2014Great dining experience. Good food, great service, Becca is the bestI would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 574 reviews are from the Indigo Crow reviews archive.
- great patio diningtealovernmDined on 5/30/2014One of my favorite spots. Pricey at dinner, but delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a treatAandJDined on 5/30/2014We had a very nice dinner after receiving an unexpected night without our children. It is always a treat to have a nice dinner at the I Crow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Evening1happydinerDined on 5/30/2014Anniversary for us. Great outside feeling with nice crowd energy. Good wine choices and nice special/seasonal drinks. The wedge salad was giant & tasty but left room for pork loin with a reduction that spiced the meal! Key lime pie - wonderful! Made a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite in greater Albuquerque!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014On special occasions, Indigo Crow is usually my request. Good food, decent prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moms 86th BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/28/2014I took My mom the Indigo Crow for her 86th birthday because she had never been to a really nice restaurant. She was so thrilled and ate every bite. Im sure we will be back.Special Features:
- Another good meal.JimTrittenVIPDined on 5/28/2014Once again another good meal from Indigo Crow. Can't say enough good things. Thanks.Special Features:
- GREAT DINNINGRobertDined on 5/25/2014My favorite place to relax and eat. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014Wait was very long, food arrived cold, one entree lagged way behind othersSpecial Features:
- Good reliable mainstreamFresh2Dined on 5/24/2014Not overly innovative menu, but solid flavor on reliable dishes.Special Features:
- Pretty patio, charming insideBaizanDined on 5/22/2014Four of us, plus two dogs, enjoyed an excellent late lunch on the patio here. We recommend this restaurant for anyone, any time - especially if you enjoy superb food. Indigo Crow is delightful. We'll be back again and again..Special Features:
- So glad we tried Indigo CrowlovetoeatDined on 5/16/2014This place is one for special occasions as the prices are a bit higher than most places around (avg. $30 a plate for dinner) but the food was amazing and worth every penny! This is one of those rare restaurants you can confidently order anything off their menu and no matter what it is, it's going to be delicious. The service was great and the presentation of the food made it feel really special! I will definitely be coming back and trying something new. If you have a special occasion, Indigo Crow is the place to go but it's not formal so it still feels comfortable but classy. It's the perfect balance between being nice enough to feel special but relaxed enough to not feel stuffy. I can't wait for my next visit!Special Features:
- Mother's Day lunchnmelsieDined on 5/11/2014For Mother's Day Indigo Crow developed a prix fix menu. There were several choices for appetizer and main dish and dessert was strawberry shortcake. We tried several different appetizers and everyone was satisfied with their choice. We only tried a couple of the main dishes, but both were excellent and of course the strawberry shortcake was wonderful. The restaurant was extremely busy, but service was excellent. We enjoyed our special occasion lunch and plan to go back to try the regular menu.Special Features:
- Favorite SpotyummoMGTGDined on 5/11/2014Indigo Crow has great food and ambience, indoors and out! The chefs are creative and the food pleases everyone in the family -- plenty of choices. Service is good and we just cant say enough about the ambienceSpecial Features:
- Excellent Mother's DayJimTrittenVIPDined on 5/11/2014Cooking for dozens is difficult but the Indigo Crow handled the Mother's Day crowd easily with superb food and good service. Hat's off for a great experience. The fish was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food & sevice but at a priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014We love this place for the excellent food and service. We would definitely eat here more often and bring and friends and family if the prices were a little more reasonable. A delicious dinner for 4 with one drink each will run in the neighborhood of $200.Special Features:
- 1st TimeJefeDined on 5/10/2014Excelent. Owners oversee it all great place great service great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimmoDined on 5/6/2014Always a pleasure to dine at the Crow. Food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- For Lazy Sundays in the countryprinces2nmDined on 5/4/2014Great brunch menu, priced reasonably. Owner charming and adaptable. Waiter pleasant, attentive, but not overly. Great little hideaway in Corrales.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualBlackbirdDined on 5/4/2014As a repeat customer for at least 5 years, I am rarely disappointed when dinning at I/C. The food is very tasty; plus, the ambiance is informal and cozy all year round. The owners and staff are friendly and competent. Not much can beat brunch under those big beautiful Cottonwood trees, all the while watching folks meander by on the street. One of my absolute favorites.Special Features:
- kmg1VIPDined on 5/3/2014A wonderful experience, excellent food, I would recommend for sure!Special Features:
- A gourmet surpriseMindlingeringDined on 5/1/2014We started off with your steamed mussels....to die for, the sauce makes the dish and we couldn't stop dipping our bread. I had the rack of lamb which is the best I ever had along with your risotto which was fabulous....creamy and the peas gave it a sweet taste. I believe my husband had the shrimp and scallop pasta which he raved about the sauce. Having pasta with a brown sauce was a twist and one which he loved....thus.proceeding to ask me if I can make brown sauce like this for his next pasta dish?.....I don't think so, so we will have to return again to enjoy our special meals. Thanks for a wonderful evening out! Your service matches the outstanding meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS FABULOUSAbqladycopDined on 5/1/2014Service was excellent; Joe was our server. Food was amazing; even allowed a small substitute. Celebrated a quiet, romantic Birthday.Special Features:
- Loved my saladRegularsVIPDined on 4/30/2014My husband and I had a salad and added the grilled halibut. It was great. Also, they have added soup. I tasted a friend's and it was wonderful! Definitely on my list for next time.Special Features:
- wonderful eveningRMaccDined on 4/29/2014We had dinner with another couple whom my husband and I hadn't seen in some time. All of our dinners were fabolous and the wine, exceptional. The atmosphere was very nice and it was such a nice change to be able to talk without having to feel that one had to yell, to be heard above other diners. This must have been at least the 4th time we've had dinner at Indigo Crow. It is our favorite neighborhood place and one we intend to always bring visiting friends to dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing! Highly recommend.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014First time at the restaurant and I was impressed! Service was great and was greeted by all of the staff members (two thumbs up). Very simple menu which I personally like and the food was amazing. The appetizer, entree and dessert. Definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backRioRanchoReviewsDined on 4/24/2014Wonderful dining experience. Excellent wine selection and lunch and service were spot on. We look forward to our next dinner and brunch visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always tasty!JupesDined on 4/23/2014We just love this little spot and the new menu items are yummy! I don't think we've ever had a bad meal here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchBrunchAMunchaDined on 4/20/2014We took our elderly Mother for Brunch on Easter. It was a delightful day for the Patio and we were seated within a few minutes of our reservation. We all enjoyed our entrees, topped off with a lovely Mimosa! A return trip for Sunday Brunch has already been discussed........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all around!thought4foodDined on 4/19/2014The food was outstanding, the service stellar, the location is beautiful and we picked the perfect wine to complement our meal. We were still talking about it two days later, a sure sign of a fantastic meal. I loved the filet, which was cooked perfectly and covered in a great sauce that added to the flavor of the beef, rather than covering it up as happens a lot. The house salad was elevated from just a bowl of greens to a superb dish via the house dressing, a tomato-y and slightly smoky vinaigrette that nicely balanced the fine line between bland and over-assertive. We were full after an appetizer and the mains, but still ordered desert and were particularly taken by the key lime cheesecake. Everything added up to the perfect evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommendation from Trip AdvisormomzrogersDined on 4/13/2014My parents, aunt and brother visited the Indigo Crow on a visit to Albuquerque based on a recommendation from Trip Advisor. We found the restaurant to be very good for Sunday brunch. The food was delicious and presented well. Our server was attentive. My aunt who lives in the area was pleased to have a new place to recommend to her many guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/12/2014Their new menu is somewhat limited so if they don't have a nightly special, after a while you end up eating the same thing over and over; however, it is very well prepared and the service is excellent.Special Features:
- Eat here!lovetoeatDined on 4/10/2014I had the hobo burger and it was by far the best burger I have had in the ABQ area. We sat on the patio and it was such a great atmosphere, we didn't want to leave!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meet friendsDeanDined on 4/10/2014Our guests were from Santa Fe, NM and we had a great visit along with great food and a nice place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Menu, Good stuffGrossinmVIPDined on 4/9/2014New menu at the Crow, and its just as good as it ever was. Good service and the weather has come around so the patio is open!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything greatcaminogalDined on 4/8/2014I've eaten here several times, always something different, and it never disappoints. Great food, unpretentious but attentive and friendly service and fair prices. BBQ pork sandwich to die for, great fish and chips, pork tacos, fresh tuna salad......great desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the 3 of us had a good variety-crabOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2014the 3 of us had a good variety-crab cakes, ahi tuna, and a filet of beef all were extremely good with very good salads and a magnificent key lime pie for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner for my husbandBeckyDined on 4/6/2014We were both very pleased with the service as well as the food. Having the ability to make these reservations on line (or via my iPhone) is really nice. We'll definitely be returning. Thanks so much.Special Features:
- Wonderful as AlwaysJaneDined on 3/27/2014This was my third time at the Indigo Crow in two weeks, with various friends from ABQ. The menu has changed (slightly) and the food was terrific.Special Features:
- One of worst dining experiencesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/25/2014We've been to Indigo Crow several times and never had bad experience, but went recently for wedding anniversary and it was terrible. Ribeye was so tough it wasn't edible, appetizer and entree poor to fair. Service was poor After server dropped food off, didn't see him for 30 minutes. We have always enjoyed this restaurant, but don't think we'll be going back any time soon.Special Features: