4515 Corrales Road
Corrales, NM 87048Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indigocrowcafe.com/
- Phone: 5058987000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday - saturday 1130am to 9pm Brunch and Dinner: Sunday 10am to 9pm Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Apodoca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Indigo Crow
Located in the heart of Corrales, our restaurant offers contemporary American Cuisine in a charming atmosphere with our inviting staff. Enjoy dining next to one of our warm fireplaces during the cool winter months or on our cozy patio in the summerContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Indigo Crow - Best Restaurants in Albuquerque ›
Indigo Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (74)neighborhood gem (72)fit for foodies (62)special occasion (59)romantic (55)great for brunch (34)great for lunch (34)notable wine list (31)good for groups (16)scenic view (16)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- Great night!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2014Wonderful food and service. We have been here many times and it never disappoints. Our guests who were there for the first time will be regulars. A true local gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014Always enjoy going to Indigo Crow great food, service, and location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyGilandkalDined on 7/5/2014Excellent food, well-prepared and presented, large portions and friendly environment. We like this place as much as our frequent favorites in Duke City.Special Features:
- All good but serviceNew2NMDined on 7/5/2014Had a reservation a week in advanced, all that was requested was honored; we were greeted at arrival and taken to our table, menu was not extensive but had good selection; ordered food, which it was just tasty and great! but soon after we were forgotten by our server; we had a surprising rain and few tables got affected by it (we were in the patio area), it took about 20 minutes after we finished the entree for the server to acknowledge the fact that we were ready for either dessert or check... Needless to say once we got the check, I had to walk into the bar area to pay myself after 20 minutes or waiting again!!! server never returned to pick up the tab... Besides that, it was a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 28th anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014When I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary, Indigo Crow is the first place that came to our minds.Special Features:
- The following 582 reviews are from the Indigo Crow reviews archive.
- Great Corrales spotrbwineDined on 6/24/2014Had the lamb; the sauce was a bit too sweet for me (actually, my wife thought the sauce on the duck was also a bit sweet). Nice cuts of meat (lamb, duck) though. As a result of the sweetness, the bottle of Burgundy didn't go as well as a Zin or Syrah would have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealJ450NDined on 6/24/2014Eaten here before and will continue to. Tuesday Night stopped in for the dinner, I had the Lobster Risotto which has been consistently good. My date had the Ahi Tuna, this meal has a wider degree of flavors and is a much more interesting choice. Also, the red chili crab cakes were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/24/2014Ordered the rack of lamb, which was delicious. Also tried the lobster dish that girlfriend ordered, which was equally good.Special Features:
- Loved the brunchnikgabDined on 6/22/2014I always love visiting Indigo Crow for brunch, lunch, dinner or afternoon relaxing snack. It is my go-to place for my special occasions and Sunday Brunch on the patio. The food has always been a step above the ordinary. I love brunch entrees, such as the Huevos rancheros, breakfast burritos, omelets or egg bennies. The coffee is deep and rich, just like I love it. Of course, the mimosas are refreshing. Lunch selections are delish as well. The salads are wonderful. The aha tuna sandwiches and salads are great and fresh. Service is wonderful. You cannot go wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food/OK ServiceFDDiningExperienceVIPDined on 6/13/2014This was our first time visiting Indigo Crow. We are always looking for a new place for an excellent dining experience. We joke that we have become food snobs. Food was delicious and we would definitely return again! Loved the bread appetizer with olive oil and herbs. Risotto with lobster tail was perfect as was the lamb/sausage ravioli. We finished our meal off with berry bread pudding, not overly sweet. Indoor dining is noisy but you know all were enjoying themselves. Our server may have been inexperienced as we had to ask about chef specials of the evening. During our meal we noticed people enjoying drinks not on the menu to find out that we had to inquire of additional beverage options instead of our server making us aware.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would go there againLarryVIPDined on 6/13/2014everything was great except the amount of time between salad, an entrée was exceptionally long. Our waiter seemed great and then disappeared but I definitely would go there again.Special Features:
- Corrales GembobpoDined on 6/8/2014This little gem of a restaurant in Albuquerque's nearby village of Corrales has simply wonderful food. Try the baked brie for starters and (if your an appreciative beefeater like me) don't consider a filet too plain -- theirs is succulent and just amazingly tender. Just moderately expensive ($90 for 2 without alcohol) it is quite a value considering the quality. We ate on the patio, not elegant but set under enormous cottonwood trees, on an amazingly nice (if we weren't accustomed to it) June New Mexico evening. Friendly, attentive, but not bothersome, service Thanks for a very happy anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/6/2014Great dining experience. Good food, great service, Becca is the bestI would recommend this to a friend.
- great patio diningtealovernmDined on 5/30/2014One of my favorite spots. Pricey at dinner, but delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a treatAandJDined on 5/30/2014We had a very nice dinner after receiving an unexpected night without our children. It is always a treat to have a nice dinner at the I Crow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Evening1happydinerDined on 5/30/2014Anniversary for us. Great outside feeling with nice crowd energy. Good wine choices and nice special/seasonal drinks. The wedge salad was giant & tasty but left room for pork loin with a reduction that spiced the meal! Key lime pie - wonderful! Made a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite in greater Albuquerque!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014On special occasions, Indigo Crow is usually my request. Good food, decent prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moms 86th BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/28/2014I took My mom the Indigo Crow for her 86th birthday because she had never been to a really nice restaurant. She was so thrilled and ate every bite. Im sure we will be back.Special Features:
- Another good meal.JimTrittenVIPDined on 5/28/2014Once again another good meal from Indigo Crow. Can't say enough good things. Thanks.Special Features:
- GREAT DINNINGRobertDined on 5/25/2014My favorite place to relax and eat. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014Wait was very long, food arrived cold, one entree lagged way behind othersSpecial Features:
- Good reliable mainstreamFresh2Dined on 5/24/2014Not overly innovative menu, but solid flavor on reliable dishes.Special Features:
- Pretty patio, charming insideBaizanDined on 5/22/2014Four of us, plus two dogs, enjoyed an excellent late lunch on the patio here. We recommend this restaurant for anyone, any time - especially if you enjoy superb food. Indigo Crow is delightful. We'll be back again and again..Special Features:
- So glad we tried Indigo CrowlovetoeatDined on 5/16/2014This place is one for special occasions as the prices are a bit higher than most places around (avg. $30 a plate for dinner) but the food was amazing and worth every penny! This is one of those rare restaurants you can confidently order anything off their menu and no matter what it is, it's going to be delicious. The service was great and the presentation of the food made it feel really special! I will definitely be coming back and trying something new. If you have a special occasion, Indigo Crow is the place to go but it's not formal so it still feels comfortable but classy. It's the perfect balance between being nice enough to feel special but relaxed enough to not feel stuffy. I can't wait for my next visit!Special Features:
- Mother's Day lunchnmelsieDined on 5/11/2014For Mother's Day Indigo Crow developed a prix fix menu. There were several choices for appetizer and main dish and dessert was strawberry shortcake. We tried several different appetizers and everyone was satisfied with their choice. We only tried a couple of the main dishes, but both were excellent and of course the strawberry shortcake was wonderful. The restaurant was extremely busy, but service was excellent. We enjoyed our special occasion lunch and plan to go back to try the regular menu.Special Features:
- Favorite SpotyummoMGTGDined on 5/11/2014Indigo Crow has great food and ambience, indoors and out! The chefs are creative and the food pleases everyone in the family -- plenty of choices. Service is good and we just cant say enough about the ambienceSpecial Features:
- Excellent Mother's DayJimTrittenVIPDined on 5/11/2014Cooking for dozens is difficult but the Indigo Crow handled the Mother's Day crowd easily with superb food and good service. Hat's off for a great experience. The fish was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food & sevice but at a priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014We love this place for the excellent food and service. We would definitely eat here more often and bring and friends and family if the prices were a little more reasonable. A delicious dinner for 4 with one drink each will run in the neighborhood of $200.Special Features:
- 1st TimeJefeDined on 5/10/2014Excelent. Owners oversee it all great place great service great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimmoDined on 5/6/2014Always a pleasure to dine at the Crow. Food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- For Lazy Sundays in the countryprinces2nmDined on 5/4/2014Great brunch menu, priced reasonably. Owner charming and adaptable. Waiter pleasant, attentive, but not overly. Great little hideaway in Corrales.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualBlackbirdDined on 5/4/2014As a repeat customer for at least 5 years, I am rarely disappointed when dinning at I/C. The food is very tasty; plus, the ambiance is informal and cozy all year round. The owners and staff are friendly and competent. Not much can beat brunch under those big beautiful Cottonwood trees, all the while watching folks meander by on the street. One of my absolute favorites.Special Features:
- kmg1VIPDined on 5/3/2014A wonderful experience, excellent food, I would recommend for sure!Special Features:
- A gourmet surpriseMindlingeringDined on 5/1/2014We started off with your steamed mussels....to die for, the sauce makes the dish and we couldn't stop dipping our bread. I had the rack of lamb which is the best I ever had along with your risotto which was fabulous....creamy and the peas gave it a sweet taste. I believe my husband had the shrimp and scallop pasta which he raved about the sauce. Having pasta with a brown sauce was a twist and one which he loved....thus.proceeding to ask me if I can make brown sauce like this for his next pasta dish?.....I don't think so, so we will have to return again to enjoy our special meals. Thanks for a wonderful evening out! Your service matches the outstanding meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS FABULOUSAbqladycopDined on 5/1/2014Service was excellent; Joe was our server. Food was amazing; even allowed a small substitute. Celebrated a quiet, romantic Birthday.Special Features:
- Loved my saladRegularsVIPDined on 4/30/2014My husband and I had a salad and added the grilled halibut. It was great. Also, they have added soup. I tasted a friend's and it was wonderful! Definitely on my list for next time.Special Features:
- wonderful eveningRMaccDined on 4/29/2014We had dinner with another couple whom my husband and I hadn't seen in some time. All of our dinners were fabolous and the wine, exceptional. The atmosphere was very nice and it was such a nice change to be able to talk without having to feel that one had to yell, to be heard above other diners. This must have been at least the 4th time we've had dinner at Indigo Crow. It is our favorite neighborhood place and one we intend to always bring visiting friends to dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing! Highly recommend.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014First time at the restaurant and I was impressed! Service was great and was greeted by all of the staff members (two thumbs up). Very simple menu which I personally like and the food was amazing. The appetizer, entree and dessert. Definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backRioRanchoReviewsDined on 4/24/2014Wonderful dining experience. Excellent wine selection and lunch and service were spot on. We look forward to our next dinner and brunch visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always tasty!JupesDined on 4/23/2014We just love this little spot and the new menu items are yummy! I don't think we've ever had a bad meal here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.