Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
154 E. 3rd St
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delfriscosgrille.com/location/fort-worth/
- Phone: 8178879900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
Del Frisco’s Grille dishes up creative twists on American comfort classics. Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, Del Frisco"s Grille takes the classic bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar, a destination in itself, creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an amazing night out. Del Frisco's Grille uses local ingredients alongside new classics that are easy to share with friends: Wood Oven-Baked Flatbreads, Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, and Ahi Tacos. The menu also includes a selection of prime steaks, hearty salads, formidable sandwiches and chef-inspired entrees. Del Frisco’s Grille Fort Worth is the 9th location to open with other restaurants located in Manhattan, Washington DC, Santa Monica, Palm Beach, Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta and Houston.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
251 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (138)great for outdoor dining (120)scenic view (106)fit for foodies (105)hot spot (99)great for lunch (82)good for groups (70)notable wine list (64)romantic (64)great for brunch (62)vibrant bar scene (44)neighborhood gem (42)late-night find (32)kid-friendly (16)Show More
- Great Spot Inside and OutCamill40Dined on 7/7/2014To those of us who work in and around Sundance Square, Del Frisco's Grille is THE place to have a special lunch. The food is over the moon great and the service is always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014View of Sundance Square at dusk was beautiful from our second floor table. Great place to celebrate an anniversary! Food was great, service most attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchBobLDined on 7/5/2014Great selection with large portions. Can't beat the helpful friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Del Frisco's" In Name Only!...NuthinbuttheTruthDined on 7/4/2014We have dined in Del Frisco's Restaurants in both NewYork and Dallas,...Both are significantly more sophisticated in the dining experience as well as the overall atmosphere,...We were expecting a restaurant that would be similar,...Unfortunately this was not the case,...It was "OK",...But NOT the Del Frisco's we were expecting,... Specifically, please offer new menus that are not tattered, worn, AND place in a folder like your typical fine dining establishment. And please start advertising "Proper Attire" is STRONGLY Recommended. Having to dine next to someone attired in Shorts, Flip Flops, Tank Top and Baseball Cap that is not only being Worn at the Table but backwards as well tends to diminish the whole dining experience.Special Features:
- Anniversary TreatBdaygirl42Dined on 7/1/2014Wonderful evening. Great view of Sundance Square from second floor. Delicious options on the appetizer list and unique flavor combinations on the sides menu i.e. cream kale with pistachio or grits with lobster sauce, both delicious. Very personable service that was prompt but not disruptive. Look forward to a return visit in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time dining herepathguyVIPDined on 7/1/2014This was my first time at Del Frisco's Grille. My expectations were high and they were met. My filet was excellent and perfectly cooked. The chipotle mac and cheese is also excellent. My only real complaint is that the guacamole comes with a VERY small portion of chips. We had to ask the server to refill them at least twice, which was annoying. We will definitely be returning, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YesyesDined on 6/30/2014My friend and I had a wonderful experience dining at the Grille this past monday. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic! Bruno was incredibly hospitable and friendly. I can't wait to return for another VIP!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placejd817Dined on 6/29/2014Del Frisco's Grille was very good from the start all the way to the last bite. It was our anniversary and they made sure to make it very special for my wife and I. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DlsjnrDined on 6/28/2014Our waiter did not offer or tell us about the specials. I know that there was one that we would have ordered.Special Features:
- Great for special occassionsagfan2014Dined on 6/27/2014Recommend the truffle deviled eggs appetizer and Prime Beef Short Rib Stroganoff and the Lemon Doberge CakeSpecial Features:
- AshleeDined on 6/27/2014It was great! Sat outside on the patio and had a great view of Sundance Square.Special Features:
- WAFAABDined on 6/25/2014THE FOOD OUTSTANDING, THE SERVER WAS EXCELENT (STEVENS) I WILL COME BACK SOON.THANKSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great! Great!Great!ParkersDined on 6/24/2014It was our Anniversary and it was great. A little pricey but we knew that before we arrived. I had the shrimp and grits and it was delicious. Husband had the ribeye and its was very delicious as well. I recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/24/2014We had a wonderful lunch at Del Frisco's Grille. The food was excellent, the waiter was knowledgeable and friendly. We will definitely go back the next time we're in Fort Worth!Special Features:
- Anything but the Caesar SaladdinnydanceDined on 6/22/2014STARVING. Ordered Caesar Salad, no croutons, prior to entree. Received WHOLE lettuce leaves, dressing on the side, smudge of parmesan cheese, served on tiny plate. The dressing was heavy, which did not allow it to flow from the tiny container, the dressing was tasty. Did not finish the salad before the entree arrived, as each bite had to be prepared to put in my mouth, I requested a "to go" on the remainder of the salad - the dressing did not make it in the "to go". ALL FOUR DINERS WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR ENTREE AND DESSERT SELECTION. I put that last sentence in caps, because I don't want someone NOT to go just because of the Caesar Salad. I highly recommend DF Grille, just not the Caesar Salad.Special Features:
- DisappointingSteveDined on 6/22/2014Went to the Sunday Brunch and found the food to be just average. I had the Eggs Benedict and the biscuits were very dry and the Hollandajse was tasteless. My wife had the Crab Benedict and commented they were not very tasteful. For the price, definitely a disappointment.
- Great ExperienceldaschaVIPDined on 6/21/2014Enjoyed appetizers and salads prior to a concert at the Bass Hall. The service was outstanding, thanks Briana. And, the menu selections were delightful, we plan to return often to try all of the selections. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great!bankersruleDined on 6/21/2014We had a great dinner with perfect food and the service was right on. The coconut cream pie is a total winner. Fllet was tender, full of flavor and the potato cake was one of the absolute best I have ever had. Nice improvement in service since my last visit.Special Features:
- Good for Lunch...DFWJackie14Dined on 6/18/2014Service is great, food is okay. Best thing I've had on the menu is the Cheesesteak Eggrolls. Burgers are bland and the steak sandwich is not what was expected, no flavor at all, even with the horseradish sauce.Special Features:
- First timers..DeeGeeWardDined on 6/16/2014We had such fun! We wanted to try everything so we took a tour of the appetizers and side dishes with some delightful salads to start us off. Flatbread pizzas brought it all together for our wonderful afternoon delight! Reggie was awesome, be sure and ask for him!Special Features:
- Always a hitLindseyDined on 6/16/2014Del Frisco's Grille has become our go-to restaurant when we're staying downtown for lunch and want a consistently good experience. The food is always good, service always attentive and a great patio.Special Features:
- Slow serviceTexas14Dined on 6/15/2014Slow service on a Sunday afternoon at 2 pm. Food is good. I had the filet mignon, others had steak sandwich & chicken dish which were good & tasty. The tamales for an appetizer were good, also. The menu is a challenge to find something you like to eat, very odd choices & even though a large menu, we all struggled to find something. View is great, nice quiet restaurant. It took almost 20 min to get our drinks and we had to ask for water refills. Great place for sitting outside on patio for drinks. Don't know if we will go back for dinner, a little odd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit but not be the lastDavid54dcDined on 6/14/2014All the food recommendations were fantastic and accompanied by a great bottle of wine. Great view of the new Sundance square area and lots of people watching. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place!RikGuyDined on 6/14/2014We liked the varied menu and wished we could have tried one of everything. Next time! Service was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Excellent food and service. A bit noisy but thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2014We were uncomfortably warm the entire time we were there. The door to the patio, which faces the west, was opened every few seconds. We would go back because the food, service and ambience were great, but would make sure it was after sunset, or in the winter months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOmafauxeverDined on 6/12/2014The food was very good. The grits were the best I have ever eaten. The featured wine was excellent. The service was very good.Special Features:
- Birthday PartyMikeyDined on 6/11/2014There were four men in our group and everything was perfect. We were very happy that we got in and did not wait for our table and it only approved from therebSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CKDHVIPDined on 6/10/2014This is my 5th try at Del Frisco's Grill and I was even less impressed than the previous 4 times. On every occation, it has alway been about their condescending agenda and preferences; never about ours. One latest example has them charging me $9.00 to substitute a vegetable. This is a first for me. There were 4 of us and one of my children had Mac and cheese for dinner. Our check was over $300.00. Our food was incredibly average. I know there are a number of restaurants in downtown Fort Worth that I am happy to spend that kind of money or more and leave feeling much better about the dining experience. The original Del Frisco's has us spoiled!
- Relaxed and casual evening dining.FoodismyfashionDined on 6/10/2014Awesome service, atmosphere and food! The Philly steak egg rolls are the bomb!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceLOLODined on 6/10/2014We ate there before a performance at Bass Hall and it worked out perfectly. The food and service were outstanding. Noise level loud - but better upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies Who LunchYon57VIPDined on 6/9/2014This visit was three ladies who enjoyed the food, cocktails (did I mention cocktails), white chocolate coconut cheesecake dessert, ambiance & service so much that we stayed for 3 hours!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomersBeachmanDined on 6/8/2014This was our second visit to this restaurant and we will be back! Excellent food and drink, knowledgeable waiter, and great service. The view of the plaza and people watching can't be beat.Special Features:
- brunch experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014This place was amazing! First off I made reservations and got seated just a few minutes after I arrived, given I arrived about 25 minutes early, still we only waited about 5 minutes tops. Our waiter was as friendly as could be, gave us his opinion on items and recommend some also. The food was delicious, we both had the chicken fried steak and stuffed french toast which real good. And if you choose to drink, make sure to try the white sangria, you'll love it. All in all I loved it and would definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious brunch/lunchSlowRunnerDined on 6/8/2014The food was wonderful, but the portions were pretty small (my friends wanted dessert because they were still hungry, which is rare for us). Service was very attentive, bordering on overly so. Within seconds of getting our food, a manager stopped by to ask how it was. We hadn't even picked up our forks yet! But water glasses were kept filled, and the carafe of mimosas was more than enough for the three of us. My friends loved their crabcakes Benedict, and the shaved steak sandwich (a French dip) was very good, as was the warm chocolate cake. The food passing by also looked excellent (especially the chicken and waffles).Special Features:
- Fantastic!RudeVIPDined on 6/7/2014The Philly Egg Rolls were amazing and I do not typically eat red meat. The service was amazing, everyone was super attentive and had such pleasant demeanors even though I am sure it had been a long day for them, we were there at 9:00 pm.Special Features:
- WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014Scott might be the best server ever.. We just had a great time with him !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High ExpectationsfoodienotDined on 6/7/2014Four of us went for dinner; I had been here for lunch before, but never in the evening. It wasn't very crowded, so we expected to have our initial orders taken fairly quickly - we waited probably 10 minutes for wait staff. She was efficient and friendly, good service once we started. The flatbread was outstanding; three of us had steaks, all were up to par for Del Frisco's; the fourth person had the veal meatloaf, and he raved about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MichaelDined on 6/7/2014We had a 17:30 reservation Saturday night. There was no delay when we walked thru the door. The wait staff was plentiful and egar. There were three of us and we couldnt have asked for a more pleasant expericence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and drinksEmmeDined on 6/7/2014A good alternative to the regular Del Friscos steak restaurant. Good variety and specialty drinks expensive but delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.