Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
154 E. 3rd St
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delfriscosgrille.com/location/fort-worth/
- Phone: 8178879900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
Del Frisco’s Grille dishes up creative twists on American comfort classics. Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, Del Frisco"s Grille takes the classic bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar, a destination in itself, creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an amazing night out. Del Frisco's Grille uses local ingredients alongside new classics that are easy to share with friends: Wood Oven-Baked Flatbreads, Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, and Ahi Tacos. The menu also includes a selection of prime steaks, hearty salads, formidable sandwiches and chef-inspired entrees. Del Frisco’s Grille Fort Worth is the 9th location to open with other restaurants located in Manhattan, Washington DC, Santa Monica, Palm Beach, Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta and Houston.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
263 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)great for outdoor dining (127)scenic view (114)fit for foodies (101)hot spot (98)great for lunch (92)great for brunch (71)good for groups (70)romantic (67)notable wine list (63)vibrant bar scene (46)neighborhood gem (43)late-night find (34)kid-friendly (17)Show More
- Great as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/7/2014Food Service Atmosphere was perfect. Server did a great job with our kiddos, and dinner was amazing as usual.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner4abirthdaydelightDined on 8/6/2014My daughter & I took her daddy out for his Birthday. What a great place for the occasion & we had a wonderful time! Thank youSpecial Features:
- Great TimetestDined on 8/6/2014We had an outstanding time, the service was great the special that night was really good, and the chicken fried prime rib was awesome.Special Features:
- Great date night; great foodHyphenLadyDined on 8/6/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience at DFG. The environment and the food are more casual than the original Del Frisco's, but the quality is still very high and the atmosphere very enjoyable. The menu is more varied than the traditional steak and potatoes that the original DF's is known for, so it was a lovely surprise. This is a great place to experience the vibe of downtown Fort Worth and enjoy great food at the same time.Special Features:
- Highly Recommended!USNMasterDiverDined on 8/3/2014From the time we walked in the door the experience was top notch. This was our first time at this establishment and we were both very impressed. Our waiter was very professional as well as friendly. He made the experience a 5 star experience. The quality of the food was outstanding as well. My filet was cooked perfectly! We both have told several people and will continue to tell more about our experience there.Special Features:
- Fun evening!DebReviewDined on 8/2/2014We brought my sister from St. Louis and my father, who has just moved here from Naples, FL, to enjoy Del Frisco's Grille and the view of the new plaza--and we had a fun evening! Our outdoor table was great (thank heavens for a cool spell in August!) and the food and service were very good! Our only suggestion is that there be more variety of main dishes (not sandwiches, etc.). We will return!Special Features:
- TemperatureKirksmirkDined on 8/2/2014Slightly Cold for dinning experience. Even with Jeans and longsleave shirt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantJaywDined on 8/2/2014When visiting Sundance Plaza we always make it a point to visit Del Frisco Grille before catching a movie or other event. Food and service are always excellent and the staff there is dedicated to making sure their customers are always satisfied. Highly recommended are the hatch chili double cheese burger and the shrimp and grits. Of course you can't go wrong with their filet and mashed potatoes either. Great menu, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service - food is mediocreHard2impressDined on 8/1/2014Our waitress was so knowledgable how the food was prepared, very impressed, great service!!! but way over-priced for food that honestly is very mediocre, the drinks were really goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchYon57VIPDined on 7/31/2014I have dined at DFG many times for girlfriend lunches & couples dinner but this was the first time for a business lunch. The noise level at lunch is substantially less than in the evenings as the bar is not active. We were able to spread our paperwork out in a booth upstairs & work while we ate. The steak salad was filling enough for lunch. My lunch partner had a small steak with frites & side salad which he wishes came with rolls or simple bread but was told only pretzel bread was available. Many ice tea refills later we had accomplished our goal & left full & satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outsound noisevalentinoDined on 7/30/2014While sitting on the patio was very enjoyable, I found that the music playing on the patio was competing with the music from the square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014Great food but could use a larger selection of veggies. Spent $40 on a steak that comes with no small salad or anything, just a loaded potato cake (it was awesome). The only thing that is really missing is at least some type of dress code, not even anything fancy. If I'm dropping $150 on dinner I would prefer that my neighbor not have on dirty tennis shoes, a baseball cap, and oversized shirt. It kind of killed the vibe for me and my husband who were there for our first date night in over 2 years. Overall, our server was awesome and the steaks were great and I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On my favorites list!JimmyTheFoodLoverDined on 7/24/2014My wife and I visited for the first time the other night. We were blown away! The service was outstanding and the food was just as good. We sat on the patio overlooking the plaza and will definitely be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovemycocktailsDined on 7/20/2014From the moment we were greeted till we left it was a marvelous experience. I brought my best friend here for her birthday brunch and the service was fabulous! Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Amazing BrunchbabyDined on 7/20/2014We had a wonderful brunch here, complete with delicious eggs benedict and brunch cocktails. The patio is beautiful and pleasant, and I can't wait to come back!Special Features:
- Great Spot For Many Eventscookoo4cocosDined on 7/19/2014Del Frisco's is a great restaurant for many events. It is in a prime location- overlooking the scenic Sundance Square in Fort Worth-and has a great calming ambiance on the inside. The food is outstanding likewise as the service is. Those who reserve tables typically get preference over tables with better views of Sundance square versus those who do not. Overall- outstanding experience!Special Features:
- 50th birthday celebration.Tristy8Dined on 7/19/2014We were seated right away. The food was delicious. The wait staff were wonderful. We will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mgr Saved the VisitdllandesVIPDined on 7/19/2014After a very disappointing service at the start of our meal, the manager stepped in and quickly made sure things became wonderful. The veal meatloaf is earthy, light, and full of flavor. The hatch chil burger is also delicious, juicy, and just the right amount of heat, while the chicken fried ribeye is absolutely fantastic, complemented by a rich chorizo gravy that is not overpowered by chorizo. This is a repeat visit, and thanks to Toni for taking care of potential disaster, we will return again very soon. This place has wonderful food and a great view of the newly finished Sundance Square fountains area.Special Features:
- Great but...SmittyDined on 7/18/2014Great food and service. My only concern is that the portions seem to be getting smaller. My wedge salad was very small, and the shaved beef sandwich is saved thinner and is about 1/4 smaller than it used to be. NOT a good sign.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service and attentionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014They got it figured out. Great overall dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experienceHappyPatronDined on 7/18/2014We had a wonderful time. It was my Birthday and the staff made it very special for me.Special Features:
- Good locationbusinessDined on 7/18/2014The location at Sundance is great..food is good. Good for special occasions or groupsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service, on the pricey sidepamelaclDined on 7/18/2014Service is top notch! Food is pretty durn good, but not spectacular especially given the price tag. Drinks are good. Would definitely recommend the cheesesteak eggrolls, ahi tacos, and the tamale. Guac was just OK, same with mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Meal at DFGEatout2niteDined on 7/15/2014Brought our daughter and granddaughter who were here from San Antonio, and had another superb meal with superb service at DFG. Just an all around relaxing, fun place to eat with fabulous food and service.Special Features:
- Wonderful BirthdayDivaspeaksDined on 7/13/2014Went there for my birthday. Waiter, John, was great. Two manager types came by to check on us. Great corn bisque soup. Complimentary slice of lemon cake, large enough for our party of four to share. Great service, great ambience and good food. Will definitely return. Very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downtown GemJackieDined on 7/13/2014We loved our experience with the staff and ambience of Del Frisco's grill. I would say our disappointment was in them not sampling some items with fresh jalapenos that are extra hot this time of year. Portions for appetizers were small for the price. The staff makes up for any low marks on food....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentpinballgeekDined on 7/12/2014This was my second time dining at the Fort Worth location. The food and service was great, as expected. My only complaint is we had a table next to the window, but they had the curtains drawn. I understand you need to draw them when the Sun is going down, but once that happens, they should be reopened for the great view of the new square filled with people enjoying the outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The AmbienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Our view was a Palistinian protest..great! Probably would never return here.Special Features:
- My first visit to the GrillluvcoconutDined on 7/11/2014I was very pleased with the service but dismayed by the choices of steak. I ordered the NYS steak 16 oz. I really was expecting a delicious cut of meat. Instead it was heavily seasoned and had a large amount of fat in the marbling of the steak. I realize the marbling enhances the flavoring of the steak however, this cut had too much fat. Also, New York cut is my favorite steak but I really wish you would offer it in a smaller size i.e. 8 or 10 oz. A 16 oz steak is just too much to eat at one meal for me. Over all my experience with the service was excellent. The coconut cream desert pie was delicious. This is not a reason to avoid a premier restaurant like Del Frisco's Grill just on this one experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatGreatfoodDined on 7/10/2014The food was great, the service outstanding!! We ordered a bottle of Cherry Pie wine, the cork broke while it was being opened and we asked for it to be replaced and it was without a question. One of the people in our party ordered the mini tacos and didn't like them, they were removed from the table & our bill. It is not a inexpensive restaurant but we knew that when we made our reservations. We will certainly return. The adult milkshake is wonderful!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LegalProDined on 7/8/2014Both the food and the service were outstanding. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's GrilleRolandVIPDined on 7/8/2014Great food, reasonable prices and wonderful staff including Daniel the sommelier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not disappointLuvOMDined on 7/7/2014This was our second time at this location. When we were seated we were in a tight spot but we just adjusted our chairs and we were fine but the manager came over and moved us to another table. I found that very thoughtful of her. She also came by several times throughout the meal to check on us as well as tables around us. Our waitress was very attentive and on the ball the entire time. Our food was delicious and our drinks were generously poured. Overall a great experience!Special Features:
- Great Spot Inside and OutCamill40Dined on 7/7/2014To those of us who work in and around Sundance Square, Del Frisco's Grille is THE place to have a special lunch. The food is over the moon great and the service is always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014View of Sundance Square at dusk was beautiful from our second floor table. Great place to celebrate an anniversary! Food was great, service most attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchBobLDined on 7/5/2014Great selection with large portions. Can't beat the helpful friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Del Frisco's" In Name Only!...NuthinbuttheTruthDined on 7/4/2014We have dined in Del Frisco's Restaurants in both NewYork and Dallas,...Both are significantly more sophisticated in the dining experience as well as the overall atmosphere,...We were expecting a restaurant that would be similar,...Unfortunately this was not the case,...It was "OK",...But NOT the Del Frisco's we were expecting,... Specifically, please offer new menus that are not tattered, worn, AND place in a folder like your typical fine dining establishment. And please start advertising "Proper Attire" is STRONGLY Recommended. Having to dine next to someone attired in Shorts, Flip Flops, Tank Top and Baseball Cap that is not only being Worn at the Table but backwards as well tends to diminish the whole dining experience.Special Features:
- Anniversary TreatBdaygirl42Dined on 7/1/2014Wonderful evening. Great view of Sundance Square from second floor. Delicious options on the appetizer list and unique flavor combinations on the sides menu i.e. cream kale with pistachio or grits with lobster sauce, both delicious. Very personable service that was prompt but not disruptive. Look forward to a return visit in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time dining herepathguyVIPDined on 7/1/2014This was my first time at Del Frisco's Grille. My expectations were high and they were met. My filet was excellent and perfectly cooked. The chipotle mac and cheese is also excellent. My only real complaint is that the guacamole comes with a VERY small portion of chips. We had to ask the server to refill them at least twice, which was annoying. We will definitely be returning, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YesyesDined on 6/30/2014My friend and I had a wonderful experience dining at the Grille this past monday. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic! Bruno was incredibly hospitable and friendly. I can't wait to return for another VIP!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.