The Burg & Barrel
7042 W. 76th Street
Overland Park, KS 66204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Burg & Barrel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.burgandbarrel.com/
- Phone: 9136492525x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday 11:00am -3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm for Geeks Who Drink live trivia! It's free to play and you can have up to 6 players on a team!
A word from The Burg & Barrel
Welcome to the Burg & Barrel in historic downtown Overland Park! Whether you're having lunch with a coworker, dining with family for dinner, or just catching up over cocktails during our "Hoppy Hour," this is the perfect spot. Our menu offers a full range from appetizers, salads, to our in house specialty entrees, but you can't go wrong with one of the signature gourmet burgers made from our scratch kitchen. Our ever changing 12 taps and 95+ bottles of beers are guaranteed to excite the biggest of beer geeks. Spend your nights on our covered patio or hang inside playing a game of foosball and watching the game. We strive to provide only the best in customer service and our attention to detail will complete your most enjoyable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
The Burg & Barrel - Best Restaurants in Overland Park ›
The Burg & Barrel reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (17)great for lunch (13)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (6)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)Show More
- Very glad we wentPVMcBsDined on 8/24/2013Server was OUTSTANDING! Can't remember her name but she was very attentive. Food also outstanding...onion rings the best ever. Loved the beer selection. We believe in supporting local businesses and will definitelly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Huge RECOMMENDLKeisterDined on 8/20/2013I have already recommended Burg & Barrel a few times since our visit and will do again when I get the chance. The food was really good and everyone in my party of 5 got something different and really liked their dinner. I had the blue cheese burger and loved it. We were there on a Tuesday night and there was no need for a reservation, plenty of open space. They appear to have a nice patio area though we ate inside. Our service was great and we never had a dry cup. My only complaint, though more of an annoyance than complaint, was that you had to sit at a high top for any size party over 4. We had 5. I hate high tops or more to the point, the chairs that go with the tall tables.Special Features:
- Great burger and beerrmcconnellVIPDined on 6/15/2013The burgers are fantastic and they have a great beer selection.Special Features: