3 Bourbon St
Peabody, MA 01960Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.toscanaspeabody.com/
- Phone: 9785350731x1
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available. Corporate and residential available 7 days a week with FREE DELIVERY!
A word from Toscana's Ristorante
Our philosophy is: Always Fresh, Never Frozen... to never cut corners and always do things the old school Italian way. All sauces, dressings, ravioli and desserts are made from scratch, daily. You can be sure that anything you eat today, was prepared today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Toscana's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (33)special occasion (20)good for groups (19)fit for foodies (18)romantic (13)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Italian RestaurantKrysDined on 3/14/2014Delicious italian food, great menu options, waitress gave us free cannolis for dessert to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our get togetherSANDIDined on 3/8/2014very good food and very attentive staff. it was a big nosier than i would like but it did not take away from our pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOptijockVIPDined on 3/7/2014Toscana's consistently serves up a delicious meal and a great dining experience. I brought my 85 year old mother and my 27 year old son and we had one terrific meal. The food, the wine, and the energy in the restaurant on a Friday night all combined to produce a delightful evening. The calamari and the veal are as good as any place I've found from Boston to San Francisco. The staff was appropriately attentive - the only way the meal could have been improved was if I had a larger stomach. Toscana's can be counted on for great food at a very reasonable price.Special Features:
- Been a few times....ALWAYS A++++HappyVIPDined on 3/4/2014This is a great dining experience. Food was outstanding. The Service was even better. We have been a couple times and have always left making plans to go back and try our next meal. This time it was a group of 6. Last time 10. Food always comes out all together and everyone gave it a thumbs up. The drinks are great, the bar tender Teresa was GREAT!!! I would 100% say If you have not been yet, Get here soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our dining experience at toscana'sshimmysherryDined on 3/1/20146 of us dined sat night at toscana's. first time for 4 of us. the ambiance ,food,service was top notch. this restaurant is not overpriced. i highly recommend it. we drove all the way from framingham.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!DonnaDined on 3/1/2014Celebrated with my family. Great ambiance, the wait staff is excellent. The chicken was a little dry, everything else was perfect. Great menu and bar scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good mealPaulVIPDined on 2/22/2014The food was very good, as usual. The waiter was very pleasant but he seemed a bit overwhelmed. Service was rather slow.
- Just awfulSalemgirlDined on 2/22/2014Went there with my mother and husband at the recommendation of a friend. We made a reservation for 5:45pm and were seated promptly. Our waitress was very attentive. We ordered salads with our meals which were served within minutes. They were very good. During this time the restaurant started to fill up. We were seated next to the fireplace. Shortly before our meals arrived the noise level in the room had elevated to an unbearable level. It was awful. Couldn't hear each other at our own table. This continued throughout our dinner. Now on to the meals..... Veal Parm - large piece, but it was dry with a dollop of what tasted like tomato paste. Fusilli Florentine - soggy, too much sauce. Pasta in Vodka sauce - had an awful taste.
- Met my girlfriends for lunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/20/2014Met my girlfriends for lunch. It wes our first time at the restaurant. I had the veal marsala and my friends both had the eggplant parm. The entrees were all delicious. For dessert , I had the chocolate torte and my friends had the lemon cake. They commented that their dessert, recommended by our wonderful waitress, was light and delightful. My chocolate torte was lighter than what you'd usually get in other restaurants which was just the way I liked it. Definitely will go back.Special Features:
- My Fiance and I dined at ToscanasSilvaDined on 2/1/2014My Fiance and I dined at Toscanas for the first time this past weekend. We were givent a Phantom Gourmet guft card for the holidays and found Toscanas on their list of restaraunts. My Fiance and Italian and often picky with Italian restaraunts but he said he had one of the best meals of his life. We will definetly be back again as there were so many dishes on themenus that sounded great!Special Features:
- What a great "find"!!!Redsoxfan1964VIPDined on 1/18/2014WONDERFUL meal, Fantastic service (Thank you Christine!). The owners are on site and check in at every table - very nice! We especially enjoyed the little things - someone constantly around with water, great wine/beer list, friendly atmosphere - everyone seemed happy to work here. And the food! WOW!!!! Fantastic. We ordered the shirmp brushetta and there was more shirmp then bread. Our meals were huge - enough food for lunch the next day. WE WILL BE BACK! LOVED IT!Special Features:
- Great food helpful staff familyCICCIODined on 1/18/2014Great food helpful staff family oriented ambiance. Frutti di mare linguine was one of the best, pasta al dente, a well done dishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, unfortunate locationDinnerGuestDined on 1/13/2014I had only gotten food delivered from Toscana's so I was surprised to see where it was located. The parking lot is kind of dark and deserted. Probably ok in the daytime, but I'd rather not go at night. The inside was perfectly nice, however. The food was good, not fantastic, but good. The waiter was great. Friendly, very attentive.Special Features:
- Many other options availableNenziDined on 1/11/2014This was my first time dining at Toscana's. We had 6 in our party and a 6:15 reservation. Seated in a banquet room with 2 other large tables. Music was blaring a mix between italian opera, national anthem and show tunes. Bizarre! We had to find our server to take our order finally at 7:15. Food came out at 7:50. One dinner was missing the melted mozzarella on the top of the dish. The total dining experience took 2 hours for ordering just entrees. No apps, no salads or desserts. Food was just ok. Not a great experience. Would not go back.
- Eh....Jmarie21Dined on 12/31/2013Heard great things about this restaurant. Reservation for 4 on NYE. Wasn't that busy, had a diff menu. Didn't like my meal at all tasted pretty bad and probably would have sent it back, had the server checked on us.... Wasn't until the server bright over the check and at that point I was just ready to go home and go to bed cause I did not feel well at all
- New Years dinnerCharleenDined on 12/31/2013We were all very happy with everything. The food was delicious and the service was great. Most places are extra crazy on New Years eve but our waiter was great (Sean) and handled everything very well. It was a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terrible and slow.JillDined on 12/31/2013Food was terrible and slow. Toscana's was one of my favorite restaurants but. This last visit at 4:00 on New Year's Eve might be my last visit here. Terrible food, very slow and obnoxious serverSpecial Features:
- Good valueLuv2eatoutDined on 12/28/2013Good food at moderate prices. Great renovation in bar area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit - business dinnerMABalisDined on 12/19/2013Picked this restaurant for convenience and solid on-line reviews. We were not disappointed. Our 6:00p reservation was found immediately and we were taken right to our table. Service was friendly, speedy, and without issue throughout. The menu gave us lots of choices, and there were specials offered that evening, too. Everything we ordered, wine, appetizers, entrees, was perfectly done, and a delight to the pallette. I will be back again and will not hesitate to recommend it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and the servicejackDined on 11/23/2013Comfortable and the service was great. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We finally made it to Toscana'sdeedVIPDined on 10/19/2013After many recommendations. we finally made it to Toscana's. We found a somewhat quaint, outdated ambiance, but very friendly staff.The scampi scampi appetizer was superb. I ordered veal piccata that turned out to be the other white meat, not veal at all. It was promptly replaced with an apology. The gnocchi, was large, chewy and too doughy, perhaps a little undercooked. The veal tower with fresh arrugala my wife had was very good. We then waited for an extended period for our waiter to reappear to get our check (a complaint heard from 2 other tables while we were waiting).
- great place to eatljlblueVIPDined on 10/4/2013Neighborhood gem. Everytime we go I see some of the same faces. They seem to have a reg customer base. The only abagers walk around to make sure your happy and t he e servers seem genuinely happy to help you. Food is great great never had a bad mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should of known in a strip mallBostonvisitorDined on 9/14/2013When arriving to the resturant reservations was at 715 got seated at 730 when I told the girl I had resvations she looked at me like I had 8 heads. Service was not good it was busy but couldn't even ask us for drinks food ect I had to flagged them down for something. Food took like 45 min after the order was taken. So if your hungry come earlier. Food wasn't that great food was bland and cold. At this point I just wanted to leave. Got the check and left. I believed we left around 9 ish so if you have the time to hang out this might be your place with okay food. Maybe if the food was good I could overlook everything but this resturant is a never again
- Too much noise and hostess troublePillsburyDined on 9/13/2013We had a 8:45 reservation and when we got there after driving 50 minutes to get to dinner the hostess said your table has people at it but it should be about 10 to 15 minutes. Then she left her station for a while and came back to tell us that she is sorry she didn't see our reservation and that a table will be coming soon. She left her station again as this seemed to be the theme of the night. I have never seen a hostess not be at her station as much as she was. It was very loud in there. You couldn't hear the specials as the waiter spoke about them and my husband and I couldn't hear each other talk. I would not reccommend this restaurant not so much of the noise but the time it took to get to our table after we had out reservations.
- Brought a group to Toscana'sFullPlateVIPDined on 9/13/2013Brought a group to Toscana's for a small reunion and had a great meal and a great time. They accommodated us cheerfully when we had an extra pal show up; not rushed at all, so we could reconnect without feeling any pressure. Server was attentive, friendly, and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful MealPaulVIPDined on 9/1/2013The food was very good, but the service was outstanding. This restaurant really goes all-out to make you feel welcome.Special Features:
- The food was delicious andPMPasDined on 8/31/2013The food was delicious and the waiter was attentive and fun. The bartender was a little slow but she had a full bar.Special Features:
- Best for localsMasako17VIPDined on 8/1/2013Great food but all of the service was devoted to the local diners. Our server was hurried, forgetful, and unable to deliver our courses to our table of 6 at the same time. The food, meanwhile, was terrific. Classic Italian fare with fresh ingredients and excellent flavors. I'll pass on a return trip unless I choose to relocate to the area.Special Features:
- First time and I will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/1/2013When I pulled into the parking lot I was unsure of how good this place could be...little road off rt 1 in a strip mall. Toscana's did not disappoint! I had the penne a la vodka, creamy and tasty. My friends had the piccata and veal parm... both very good. It got noisy after a while but overall a very good place for Italian fare. The prices also were very reasonble. I will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencePaulVIPDined on 7/27/2013The food was excellent. The owner made sure all of the staff knew it was our first time there. The server really went out of her way to make us feel welcome.Special Features:
- Neighborhood favoriteMrsMichaelVIPDined on 7/26/2013Toscanas is our favorite local restaurant. I was so excited to see them on opentable. We've never had a bad meal there and everyone we've recommend it to has thanked us. This time was no different, great food as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but good Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2013Very good Italian cuisine. Young wait staff, but polite and attentive. Not a lot or room: tables are close together. Bar is within earshot and was packed on the Friday night we were there. Noise was the big negative. Ambience is neighborhood bistro: very informal, large family dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.