Five50 - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Five50 - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://arialasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7025907550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:30pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Richard Camarota
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night
A word from Five50 - Aria
Five50 seeks to become a signature destination for Pizza in Las Vegas by combining the soul of the world's most iconic pizzerias with the dynamic of the world's greatest bar scenesContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Five50 - Aria - Best Restaurants in Aria Hotel & Casino ›
Five50 - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (19)great for lunch (15)late-night find (14)fit for foodies (12)kid-friendly (10)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Big on Pizza and BeerMegamomSeattleDined on 1/8/2014Unfortunately you have to walk through the smokey casino to get to the restaurant. Sat in the back, somewhat away from smoke. Good beer selections and they offer samplers. Odd they could substitute the wheat beer for another, but was told flatly No. $8 glass of beer and had white pizza and ceasar salad. They use tomatoes in their Ceasars, so be aware. We each had dessert. I the apple pie and hubby the ice cream. Good, not wowed though. Probably would go back, if only for their selection of beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent pizzaYulboy79Dined on 1/5/2014Nice location, next to our Monte Carlo hotel plus great pizzas...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five50 is a fun joint to grabCitronomixDined on 1/1/2014Five50 is a fun joint to grab a bite or chill for a sit down meal. Excellent selection of beer, including craft beers from the US and European bottles. Pizzas are 16 inches so definitely recommend sharing unless you have the appetite of an NFL lineman. I really like how the pizza crust stands up to the toppings and was consistently crispy. The tomato sauce on the margherita pizza has some spiciness to it, which I prefer. All in all, a tasty meal and good spot to hangout in Aria before or after you watch the games, hit the tables, etc.Special Features:
- Great Pizza!AbcbitsybooDined on 1/1/2014We've been to Five 50 4 times. Lunch and dinner service are included in our visits. The garlic bread and classic pepperoni pizza have been spot on each time. Meatball appetizer with sauce is tasty too! Tried an apple dessert once and it was fantastic! Sports fans will be in heaven with TVs throughout. Great atmosphere. Service has been from average to excellent during our visits. Never below average, but during busy times drink refills can easily be over looked, etc. Pizza by the slice is also available at the front counter to be eaten on the go and this is awesome! Five 50 gets a highly recommended status!Special Features:
- AMAZING!!ccb0210Dined on 12/30/2013I am from Chicago and the pizza was awesome. There is definite competition from my Chicago style pizza. The girl who started off with us was not a great server at all but Aaron was AMAZING!!! He was very on top of refilling our waters and was always checking in on us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new pizza place in VegasJammerDined on 12/29/2013This is a new restaurant in Aria. The pizza was very good. Lots of TVs to watch the game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Primo pizzaReddybroDined on 12/12/2013I made a mistake and ordered an app I could not eat and with no questions asked if was rewarded with an awesome root veggie salad .pizza came too soon and was whisked away again without any attitude. When we did get the pizza it was not the one we ordered IT WAS BETTER. Overall nice experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceSteelCityFoofDined on 12/3/2013We enjoyed a great visit to Five50. The food was excellent, including the roasted almond appetizer and the pizza. We added a couple people to the reservation at the last minute and the staff had no issues accommodating us. The server was friendly and informative and the bartender went out of her way to procure an additional bottle of sweet vermouth from elsewhere in the hotel when she ran out. Overall the best dining experience I had during my visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkraviVIPDined on 12/3/2013Good place for a late night at Aria but service could be way nicer , and the food up one notch.
- 40th in VegaslovefoodnvegasDined on 11/29/2013the Pizza is absolutely amazing! Our group of 8 ordered 4 different Pizza's and they were all delicious! Definitely must try!Special Features:
- Great Experience !OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/14/2013Loved everything I tried and can't wait to return. Executive Chef and team did a great job of providing the best ingredients, expertly transformed onto a plate. Great pizza oven and staff and would put them up to anyone in Vegas making pizza. I'll be back ! : )Special Features:
- A really good pizzaDamayVIPDined on 11/14/2013Pizza was very good. We did the "build your own" option. Ingredients were plentiful, but be prepared to pay the price. Good ingredients don't come cheap!Special Features:
- Delicious pizzaAlaskanDined on 11/2/2013I ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza, it was big enough for two to share. The crust was thin and slightly charred, so yummy!Special Features:
- Great PizzaMadfireDined on 10/26/2013Food was awesome! Very accommodating for a large group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best pizzeria'sSlopperDined on 10/20/2013One of the best pizzeria's I've ever been to, however, even with a reservation we still had to wait almost a half hour past our reservation time to be seated. The hostess, who left us at the bar waiting, didn't even know that three tables had left a while ago and we could have been seated sooner. Not enough waiting staff either. Then we waited over a half hour after we ordered one pizza before we finally received our food. Extremely noisy inside as well.Special Features:
- THE BEST PIZZA in Vegas so Far!!!CritterDined on 10/13/2013This is the 1st time we tried it, the Salad was fantastic & the Pizza was the best. Great size, tasty, good portions of toppings. Waitress was very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun & Livelycaligirl949Dined on 10/9/2013Five50 had a nice bar with good craft beers (always a plus for me). The pizzas are not your traditional pizzas, but had great flavors. Too bad it is in a casino with the smell of cigarettes, but I got past that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great pizzaRawinnDined on 10/8/2013Just enjoyed a nice pizza. We did a half and half. My husband got the meat lover one and I got the veg.one and added a few things. It was great. The warm beet salad was delicious. My wife and hared it and wished we had order one for each of us but knew that we couldn't eat a full salad and a 16inch pizza all in one sitting, so decided to share both the pizza and salad.The service was outstanding. If you are going to a 7PM theatre great place to have an early dinner or snack afterwards.Special Features:
- Good Spot to Grab Pizza and SnacksniceplaceDined on 9/27/2013Group of 5 and we enjoyed our after-show meal at this restaurant. We ordered pizza, beer, cocktails and multiple appetizers- all we yummy and good taste. Service was great and attentive.Special Features:
- Not your average pizza joint!JohnnyGDined on 9/21/2013In addition to some mighty fine pizza, there are a lot of other fantastic items on the menu. From the chef's selection of meats and cheeses, unbelievable octopus crostini to the delicious mushroom ravioli and scrumptious sweet potato gnocchi, the menu can satisfy foodie cravings and those just looking for pizza and beers. Oh, and speaking of beers,the craft beer selection is one of the best I've found in Las Vegas. Great pizza, great beers and a casual atmosphere! What could go wrong? Well done!Special Features:
- Awesome Pizza!!!GiraffesSpots540Dined on 9/14/2013We had the sweetest and most attentive waitress. Impeccable service! The Gotham pizza is to die for. A little pricey, but so worth it! Great bar scene! Highly recommended for foodies and sport lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeDine4twoDined on 9/11/2013Greeted and seated quickly Server took order then seemed To have forgotten a out us We ordered waters and they only Came latter we waited a disproportionate Amount of time for pizza and ask a worker for Our server he then showed up and said food Would be there shortly. That dragged on so we had to find The server again And he said 5 more minutes Pizza finally came and was burnt he said it was because Oven temps were un even. It was not any better then Something from any pizza shop and with two salads One pizza and waters the bill was sixty bucks No thanks! Won't go back
- GreatIheartFoodDined on 9/8/2013I'm from New York and this pizza did not let me down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findLaurajjDined on 9/7/2013Great pizza, beer selection, waiter was awesome, would go back again.Special Features:
- Poor serviceLuckyDined on 9/2/2013It took us 1 1/2 hours to get a pizza from this restaurant. I would not recommend it.Special Features:
- Delicious food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2013Seated immediately. Nice selection of beers. Food choices for the adventurous and picky eaters as well. Food was warm, delicious and comforting on a day when many other things had gone wrong. Attentive wait staff for the most part.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five50ChriszDined on 8/23/2013Food was very good, waiter was excellent. We basically ordered whatever he recommended and were not disappointed. The food was a little pricey but not anything you wouldn't expect on the strip. We went because my son had gone for his 21st birthday and they said it was 1 of the best pizzas they ever had. The bonus was it was right next to the sports book so we could keep track of the games and our wagers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestfoodie28Dined on 8/20/2013One of the best pizzas in town. The crust is the perfect texture. Tried truffle pizza, and a pepperoni pizza. Truffle pizza was delicious, although I am pretty sure they put oregano on it instead of thyme...and also could not find any potatoes on it as the menu described, which was a shame since I think the potatoes would have been a nice addition. The pepperoni pizza was good, but the pepperoni was super greasy, would probably try a different meat next time since I prefer not as much grease on my pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great new olaceDerekVIPDined on 8/18/2013Had a great meal try the meat and cheese board and any of the white pizza's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five 50 Pizza at Aria Las VegasChellekimiDined on 8/10/2013The food, atmosphere, location were all excellent at this restaurant.Loved the atmosphere of wood burning stoves being used to make the pizza. The only issue we had was our server. He left something to be desired..very rude even asking point blank for a tip. I find this distasteful. If we had not had this particular server we would have had a better experience. To be honest he didn't deserve much of a tip but we would not have stiffed him. We just felt the lady who actually brought the pizza deserved more of a tip as our server only took our order and never even returned to check whether we needed anything except return with the bill and made sure to let us know he wanted a tip
- Five Fifty best pizza on VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2013If you love pizza cooked to perfection Good affordable prices inside a casino hotel on strip Great Food Great design Watch pizza makers handle their craft in front of you Total. Excellent dining.Special Features:
- Good place for different pizzaPfeifeVIPDined on 8/4/2013Pizza was good. They have a lot of different pizzas for a different taste. I might go back, but there are so many choices in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Alternative in AriaLasVirusNevadaDined on 7/21/2013Let's face it Aria resturants are expensive, this is great alternative. Your able to pull off a descent price meal and noone knows. My date actually wanted to go here over the other expensive places (might be a keeper). The place is a nice bar/ resturant combo and you dont feel it's a little pizza joint. The pizza was great nice New York style, no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza is almost as good asRickVIPDined on 7/9/2013Pizza is almost as good as some you find in New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- working out kinksCassandraVIPDined on 7/4/2013Visited Five50 on grand opening day, service was good but no one thing stood out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.