Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center
New York, NY 10006Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 2126080171x
- Hours of Operation:
Dining Room: Monday to Friday: 1130am - 10pm
Saturday to Sunday: 4pm - 10pm
Bar Hours: Monday to Friday: 1130am - 11pm
Saturday to Sunday: 4pm to 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dan Drucker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton’s Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center
Thank you for choosing Morton’s The Steakhouse - New York (World Trade Center). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, Private Dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit our website. To ensure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)fit for foodies (36)romantic (36)great for lunch (29)notable wine list (27)good for groups (24)neighborhood gem (23)late-night find (12)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (8)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Two Brothers Enjoying MortonsYummyYummyDined on 7/25/2014My two sons went to Morton's, as one was visiting the other. They raved about the food, and had a fantastic time at the restaurant. Based on their descriptions, I am looking forward to visiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night!LaurenAOKDined on 7/25/2014My boyfriend and I came here to celebrate our third anniversary together. We're young and don't have much money, so dinner at a place this nice was a huge treat for us. We were not disappointed. The food was great and the service was even better. When our server found out it was our anniversary, he took a photo of us and printed it out and put it in a card. So thoughtful! Also, the cheesecake was some of the best I've ever had. Thanks for a special night, Morton's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening out with my wifeItailanfoodpro1Dined on 7/25/2014We were early for our reservation and the host seated us immediately. Our waitress was very pleasant and knowledgeable of both the food and drink me us. The manager was attentive and was checking in on each guest to insure a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience!Luv2dineDined on 7/25/2014The ambiance was great as was the food. I would highly recommend Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/25/2014great food. great service. nice, friendly staff.Special Features:
- Steak anyone?YummyVIPDined on 7/25/2014If you are in the mood for a good steak Norton is the place. The meat was cooked to perfection juicy and tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week stealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014Went for lunch during restaurant week and so worth it! Will recommend to coworkers for business lunches. Staff friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great about my visitAndrewsgirl123Dined on 7/24/2014The food was great, the service was first class, the restaurant and the ambience - all good. I am planning on returning to celebrate my husband's birthday in October, but I might also return for some of the special events they have before then.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/24/2014This restaurant should thrive after the completion of the construction in the WTC area, when one will need not overcome obstacles to find the restaurant. Very caring staffSpecial Features:
- Impeccable ServiceMissGiGiDined on 7/23/2014Our server was very professional throughout the night and he was very knowledgable about the menu. We were so pleased with the food, ambience and service, that we purchased the reward card. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and good valueyuenyinDined on 7/23/2014good food and good value. nice restaurant and friendly atmosphere. However, there are too many construction going on in the neighborhood now.Special Features:
- recommendCJNYCVIPDined on 7/21/2014I will come back with my friends , and try something else .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkRichDined on 7/19/2014I expected much more. The salad was excellent but the NY Strip was on the dry and bland side. The service was top notch but I expect so much more from an elite steakhouse than this!Special Features:
- Joe MarbloJM007Dined on 7/16/2014I ordered the Surf & Turf special. The filet mignon was perfectly cooked and melted in my mouth. The shrimp alexander was also delicious. My server, Lysa was excellent and she suggested the spinach & mushrooms as a veg which was perfect. To end the experience we enjoyed one of the best Key lime pies I ever tasted.Special Features:
- Great night outRayankee02Dined on 7/12/2014Went to Morton's for 1 year anniversary at downtown location. Nice date night. Location great because we got to walk around downtown. Saw new freedom tower, 9/11 memorial, the bull, Wall Street, etc. Morton's great service from beginning to end. Food great! Get the filet and make it oscar style...o...m...g. Delicious. Great overall experience.Special Features:
- Everyone is a regularRLDJNYCDined on 7/8/2014At least that is how they try to make you feel from the bar to the waiters to the managers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchEdmcDined on 6/30/2014Excellent lunch deals and selections. Friendly and attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall GreatGreatDined on 6/27/2014Morton's didn't dissapoint. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't follow simple order/request10splyrVIPDined on 6/26/2014I ask the waitress 3 times not to put cheese on a Filet sandwich. She was talking and forgot. Took 45 minutes to get a sandwich and then it was under cooked. Manager was not really interested in resolving the problem appropriately. For $27 for a steak sandwich- one would think that they could get it right. Called manager to tell him and he told me he would maybe buy me a drink if I came back. Geez- thanks. With 3 other steakhouses within a 5 minute walk of here, why would I go back? I asked him that and there was complete silence. Very very disappointing for an $85 lunch.
- Father's Day CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014Everything was fabulous except the bill. Service was excellent, food melt in your mouth and couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate Father's Day. But $13 for a baked potato??Special Features:
- Special nightYummyChocolateDined on 6/9/2014My boyfriend was given his orders for the army and has been located far away. We celebrated finally knowing where our lives would go. This was so special and we wanted a place that would make it perfect. Our waiter, Will, was amazing. He was fun and genuinely wanted to help us choose our menu. The food was to die for. Our steaks were perfect. I chose a black truffle butter and it was amazing. The dessert was perfect and we had Morton's coffee which was excellent !! 5 star hands down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mortons - The Other SteakhouseChrisHVIPDined on 5/25/2014We ate at top of the line steakhouses two nights in a row. Saturday was at Porterhouse on Columbus circle. It was incredible. Sunday at Morton's I started with oysters on the half shell, which were excellent, better than Saturday's. Next we split a filet (we are not big eaters), which was great, but a little shy of our filet at Porterhouse. For side dishes we had mashed potatoes and mushrooms, the mashed potatoes were excellent, but I don't do mushrooms so I can't comment there. Passed on dessert. The service started was friendly and attentive, and Morton's had more of a steakhouse feel, and the drinks were better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 109 reviews are from the Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center reviews archive.
- Birthday DinnerAAAADined on 5/17/2014Had a birthday celebration and the best surprise when we saw the birthday person's name on the menu! That's not the only thing... they took a group picture, gave us a copy, and a birthday candle with our dessert! You folks are Fabulous!!! Great food, service & ambience!Special Features:
- AnniversaryDined on 5/17/2014The service was great!! The food was excellent and served very timely! I only wish I remembered the waitress's name she was extremely polite! Look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best steakhouseexplorer4foodDined on 5/16/2014Where can i start. Service amazing, the host and the waitress were so helpful and knowledgable regarding every single questions that my husband had - and he is very very picky :) Wine list - super, salads - fresh, steak - delicious. I will highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice steak dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/14/2014From the moment we entered, the service was great. The food was excellent and we couldn't have been happier. I look forward to going again.Special Features:
- Best Gift EverHappyMommyDined on 5/9/2014We went to Morton's to celebrate Mother's Day. It was the greatest gift ever. While the ambience was a bit dark, the service was amazing, the wine list extensive (went with a fantastic Spanish wine) and the food...where do I start.. I would get the scallops wrapped in prosciutto. It was a velvety texture and the taste was perfect.. The mushrooms with broccoli was yummy... The steak...we got a 48oz steak. They brought out the cow and we ate it. Perfect spices, nice and juicy, it fell apart in our mouths. We now know were butter comes from. Not from milk but from the cow itself because these were buttery. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go againKHAsaziDined on 4/28/2014Although Morton is a chain, this particular location was excellent all around. We had a great experience. Steaks were cooked perfectly, seasoned nicely, and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mortons never disappointsTall0nVIPDined on 4/20/2014I travel all over the U.S., and while Mortons is a chain restaurant, I trust it enough to know that the service and the quality of the food will be outstanding wherever I go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unforgettable good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Staff very helpful, checking customers feedback on every dish. Also appreciated on checking our experience on Morton's menu before we ordered and followed by introduction of the day's special. Food quality was very good on strict standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience as alwaysZgaoDined on 4/18/2014Morton's always offer some of the best food paired with incredible service. I have gone to their locations all over the country and never once disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ReviewMickey62Dined on 4/15/2014It's Mortons. What else can I say. Never have anything but a par excellent at any of their restaurants. Wall Street was no exception. Food was terrific and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Even got a follow up call to make sure that we had a good evening.Special Features:
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/11/2014Tasty and relatively affordable lunch in a neighborhood without a surplus of choices. The expanded lunch menu offers more choices than would expect from a steak house. Definitely worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton’s does it again!SteakLoverVIPDined on 3/21/2014Morton’s does it again! I am a regular guest at the WTC location and had some family members in town for the weekend, so naturally we came in for dinner. Our server Michael was terrific. Professional but fun and he had some really great tips for the out of towners. The food was amazing, every steak was cooked perfectly and everyone was raving about how tasty all the accompaniments were. Michael’s recommendation of the Mac and Cheese was right on point! Everyone who works here is so nice, we are always warmly greeted at the door and the managers always come and check to make sure we are happy. If you’re looking to impress, Morton’s won’t let you down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but inconsistentRobinNYCVIPDined on 3/18/2014All the food was great. 4 of us ordered the 8 oz filet and i was a little hurt that the two men clearly got bigger steaks than the two women. However everything was perfectly prepared. The service was perfect. And the desserts were giant slabs designed to please. Can be challenging to find the place--its just sou of the world trade center construction fence just east of the est side highway. Two of the group got list but the staff was very accomidating to all of us.
- GoodSteakloverDined on 3/17/2014Everything was great enjoyed all the food. From the bread to dessert, however I have had move flavorable steak before. Over all the steak was cooked well and was not to hard!Special Features:
- good foodJonathanDined on 3/7/2014enjoyed the food but wasn't really thrilled with the dishes. the service was execptional. very attentive and they go above and beyond.Special Features:
- This is a steakhouse!DinerBillDined on 3/7/2014We arrived early yet we left a little late. From Long Island the ride was good for a Friday night into Manhattan. From the Queens Midtown tunnel we took the FDR down to West St. made a right and bang we were there. Immediately past Morton's was an Icon parking garage within walking distance. Terrific so far. We were taken to a booth downstairs and proceeded to relish the warm bread, wine, appetizers and a delicious steak dinner. I could have used a plastic knife to cut the steak, a filet. WE WERE THRILLED!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth itsylviaDined on 3/7/2014the wine was great, but the food is not that good as it should be. the steak was overcookedSpecial Features:
- Morton's WTCYummaaaDined on 3/7/2014I've eaten at Morton's for years. WTC is a great location. Stepanie the hostes was awesome. As always, the food was GREAT. Had to order the side of Mushrooms, this is a MUST ORDER. Peter, our waiter suggested a great bottle of wine. (FYI, they have wines by the glass that you would normally have to buy a bottle to try.) Started w/ the Beet Salad, and I'd just like to say, its beets w/ greens and its delicious. We decided to try the rib-eye after is was suggested, it was great along with the Short Rib w/ noodle. I was ordering this no matter what, it is to die for. Great flavor and the meat falls right off the bone. Since it was our anniversary, they brought out a delicious complimentary desert, we were so full but had to eat it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.