B and B Ristorante
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
B and B Ristorante
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bandbristorante.com/
- Phone: 7022669977x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Neve
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: B&B Ristorante offers a unique group dining program that enables larger parties to sample the richness of the Italian table with private and semi-private dining for groups of 9 to 150, making our venue the ideal location for corporate and social functions. The Murano Room will accommodate cocktails and dinner for up to 45 guests, The Lido Room will accommodate a seated dinner for up to 90 guests and the Wine Grotto can be reserved for a private seated dinner for 2 - 12 guests. In addition, the entire restaurant is available for events through full buy-outs for up to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971x
- Special Events: $75 "Prefisso" Menu Available daily from 5:00-6:30pm & 9:30-11:00pm
A four-course dinner featuring B&B's favorite dishes.
*Add unlimited Bastianich Friulano and La Mozza Morellino di Scansano
$25 per person
A word from B and B Ristorante
Chef Mario Batali and his partner, winemaker Joseph Bastianich, bring their award-winning Italian restaurant expertise to the other city that never sleeps. B&B Ristorante, features Batali and Bastianich's acclaimed blend of exquisite Italian food and casual elegance that captures the soul of an Italian grandmother dancing with hipsters to lively, classic and modern rock. Located in the Venetian Hotel, B&B can be found at the end of Restaurant Row leading into the Palazzo. B&B Ristorante offers a wine list replete with Bastianich signatures as well as selections from every region in Italy. Many wines will be available by the "quartino" to promote both serious and casual tasting experiences for 'wine geeks' and novices alike. For parties of 2, dining experiences tend to run 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and for parties of 4 or more we recommend allowing 2 - 2 1/2 hours. A la carte reservations are available for parties of 8 or less, for parties of 9 or more please contact our Event Coordinator.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
B and B Ristorante - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
B and B Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (88)notable wine list (70)special occasion (67)romantic (65)good for groups (16)hot spot (11)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Best Vegas MealVisitorDined on 5/20/2014I just finished dinner at B & B at the Venetian in Vegas and the experience was outrageously terrific. The food was spectacular, lamb chops and rabbit, but the service really stole the show. Our waiter, Gregory, seemed as though he just left culinary school. His recommendations were spot on and his attentiveness was best in class. Georgio, our sommelier, recommended a 2004 Brunello that not only paired superbly with our main course but could have been the best wine I've had in the last 10 years. I will certainly be back and look forward to enjoying Eataly when I am im Chicago in June. Thank you for a fabulous evening and I look forward to many more!wSpecial Features:
- Great dining experience!EatingislifeDined on 5/19/2014Went there to celebrate birthday and did not disappoint. Dined there once when they first opened and really should have gone back sooner! Waitress was knowledgeable; food was divine, portions were perfect and sommelier's choice of wine was perfect! A little noisy when the restaurant filled up but it was not a bother...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceLeighDined on 5/17/2014Not 100% on how noise level rating worked (ie. 1 low or high). The noise level was low. Our overall experience at B&B was awesome - from the maitre'd, the waiter and servers, the sommelier, what can I say, the food. This was a dining experience our group of four will remember for some time to come. The star of my trip to Vegas. I'd wanted to eat at a Batali restaurant for years and was so glad I could make it happen. I wasn't even remotely disappointed. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor seating decisions by staffOrtho2VIPDined on 5/17/2014Were first couple to be seated, there was ONE person in the entire restaurant and they seated us next to her. Thankfully she left in 5 min but another couple came in and they proceeded to sit them within 2 feet of us. They complained and refused to sets there sighting an empty place. You would have thought the staff got the picture but within 10 min they did it again! Our main waitress was very cold and standoffish, expect more for a 400 dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta to die forLauraVIPDined on 5/16/2014I had a pasta with a seasonal vegetable in a butter sauce. It was the best pasta I ever had. The sommelier suggested a great wine after we described what we liked. The grilled octopus was wonderful too. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WinefoodwinefoodDined on 5/16/2014Overall, not what my wife and I expected. Avoid the pasta tasting menu with wine pairings at all costs! Several of the food selections were good while half were over-salted. The paired wines were mostly pedestrian. Order your own wine(s) to avoid disappointment. The server compted one tasting menu which was appreciated.Special Features:
- Great night!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The goat cheese fennel pollen pasta is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BestMarieDined on 5/10/2014This was one of, if not the best, meals I have eaten in my 53 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/8/2014Johnathan was our server, I have never had a more knowledgable server anywhere! He knew every dish and ingredient. Service was prompt friendly but not intrusive. This is not a cheap place to eat but the food is very good.salumis are made in house we had the barrata which is a more runny version of buffalo mozzarella and the coypus appetizers both very good the chefs amuse bouce was a chickpea on toast which was excellent. We split the lobster pasta dish as our secondinitbtoonwas excellent. We had the veal chop and the Branzino as our mains both great.Rosso di montalcino as our wine bill came to a bit over 400 including the tip. Dessert was great just the small little chefs samples fabulousSpecial Features:
- Delicioso!CathyDined on 5/7/2014Butter lettuce salad with fresh creamy goat cheese was delicious and the flower arranged presentation was a delight. Veal scallopini saltimboca was delicious and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply amazing italian spot!alfyDined on 5/4/2014We always come back to B&B and as a 4th time returning customer we were just as happy as the first time. We recommend the octopus, sweetbreads, and beef cheek ravioli... but we haven't had a dish we haven't loved. Next time we really need to try the tasting menu that always looks phenomenal.Special Features:
- Superb Dining ExperienceEvelinaDined on 5/1/2014Excellent food, extensive wine list, attentive yet unobtrusive service. A total pleasureSpecial Features:
- Great evening!GCMultiDined on 4/30/2014Absolutely wonderful food, great service, great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/29/2014Wonderful wonderful restaurant....one of the very best meals I've ever enjoyed. The staff members were very attentive and did their best to make us feel welcome and special.Special Features:
- ItalianOhioVisitVIPDined on 4/25/2014Has a good menu, well prepared dishes. the appetizers were outstanding. The main courses if not clearly Italian have a good mixture of ingredients with an outstanding preparation. The staff was able to accomodate request, with promptitud and with the evident goal of make the visit enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over rated in every wayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014very disappointing have been to Mario's other restaurants, this one missed the mark,from service to food. Would never return.
- Tasting menu was superbDanFromCTDined on 4/20/2014B&B offers two tasting menus with wine pairings in addition to the ala carte menu. I had the "Mario's classics" tasting menu which consisted of 5 beautifully sized pasta courses of Mario Batali's wonderous creations, a savory-to-sweet bridge course, without a wine pairing and a perfect chocolate soufflé for dessert. The six wine pairings were perfection. Now I need to come back to Vegas to try some more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- das1VIPDined on 4/19/2014Food way too salty This is from someone who likes salt.
- DecliningOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 4/16/2014I was at B&B about four years ago and had a great meall. It was a very different story this year. Our server was not helpful or knowledgeable about the menu. They waited to seat us despite half the restaurant being empty when we went. And frankly, the food wasn't that good. We had two pasta dishes that we liked, but the burrata was not very good and the lamb we had was over-cooked. Very disappointing.
- The BestluvfoodDined on 4/15/2014We had the most enjoyable evening at this restaurant. Our waiter, John, was one of the best waiters we have ever had. The food was superb and he explained what was on the menu so we knew what we were ordering. Over all excellent restaurant. Will recommend to many friends and relatives.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvrestosDined on 4/14/2014Food and customer service were excellent & impressive. Even ordering a glass of wine was served in a carafe-haven't seen that before! Anthony was our waiter- he was fabulous! we appreciated the little desserts on the house after having such a splendid meal.Special Features:
- Everything but the MUSICboyoconnorDined on 4/13/2014The food, wine, service, and restaurant were impeccable. The music started with Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin, which were definitely an interesting choice for a romantic Italian restaurant - hard rock but still classy. Then on came several Rage Against the Machine songs. You know, because nothing says fine dining like politically themed heavy rap-metal. Our waiter insisted that it was Mario Batali's personal choice of playlist and couldn't be changed, but because we were getting headaches and about to leave with our dinners n a box, did turn it down quite a bit. From his comments it was apparent it was something others had asked about in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like all of the Bitali restaurantBeaumontJPDined on 4/11/2014I like all of the Bitali restaurants, this one is great as well. We need the tasting and were not disappointed. The wine selection was excellent. We had plenty of time, so we were there for 3 + hours and really enjoyed everything. Some highlights of my paring (pasta based) was the pyramid ravioli with rib meat.... outstanding! Highly recommend, will come back next time in LV.Special Features:
- Gourmet foodqualityisbestDined on 4/11/2014As usual Mario Batali and Bastianich are excellent and very high quality. The last time I went I had all night to enjoy the chefs tasting and the waiter described every element of each dish with detail. This time we were in a hurry to get to a show, they accomodated our time limit. The food was excellent as usual. I had a short rib that was one of the best I ever had. If you have time and get a waiter who can explain the region where each ingedient came from and the story behind it the tasting menu is an experience to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ItalianChurchillVIPDined on 4/8/2014BnB continues to be the best Italian Restaurant I have been to. The food was again great, the service super (Thanks Tara) and the wine perfect. I had a great Pate which had a berry dressing to complement it. I then had the Mint Lovers delight which was a ricotta ravioli (I think it was ricotta) in a merguez-style sausage based sauce. Super. The wine, recommended by the sommelier, was a Sardinian red which was great. I make it here about once a year and I am always looking forward to the next visit.Special Features:
- Too salty, service was lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014The service was what I consider authentically European. It didn't bother me that much, but another member if my party was very upset about the staff's arrogance. Our food was extremely salty, and unlike the service not all that authentically Italian, no offense to the usually very professional waiters in Italy. I will be avoiding Mario Batali's restaurants in the future.
- Disappointing visit / dinnerRFACRMDined on 3/31/2014The service - waiters are extremely arrogant. The food is poor and disappointing. We expected more quality (food) and a service more kind. We don´t recommend this restaurant for my friends.
- Can't be too harshMicheScottVIPDined on 3/30/2014The main bummer here is B&B is in a weird corner of a Vegas hotel. I'm a big Mario Batali fan, so I had high hopes. The restaurant is just an odd layout, which makes it feel cramped, and not in a cozy way. The windows look out on to the hotel mall hallway, which is a little weird, watching people stroll by with their alcohol by the yard while you're eating your $45 entree. Our server, Kelly, was wonderful. She knew the menu and made really great recommendations. The food was great, we had the house cured Salumi (yumm!!), Calamari and Seppie Fritti (must order this!), Tagliatelle with English peas, pancetta and a nice lite sauce, and my husband had the spaghetti. All in all, it was a good meal. The ambience was eh.Special Features:
- DisappointingAmyKVIPDined on 3/30/2014Dinner was very disappointing. The octopus salad was okay because the octopus was cooked perfectly. The downside was thar there was way too much vinagarette. We had the orecchiette with lamb sausage which was very tasty. My husband had the lamb shank which was supposed to be "falling off the bone." He could hardly cut it with a knife! They did take it off the bill which I thought was pretty classy. Service was excellent however & made this a fun time. I would not go back nor would I recommend this to anyone.
- B&BjustkDined on 3/29/2014This was the first time we have dined at B&B in Las Vegas. The food was great and the service and staff very attentive. However, the restaurant was very loud and it was hard to have a conversation across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is alrightKlakeDined on 3/28/2014We looked at the menu online before booking and there were a lot of gifferent pasta dishes listed. When we got there, there was one pasta dish. The beer is all Italian and it's not good. My chicken was good but that's all.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/28/2014Felt rushed and steak was extremely tough. Very disappointing!
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014We were celebrating our birthdays and an engagement with 2 other couples and had such a wonderful and relaxing time at B & B. The staff was absolutely amazing and had great recommendations for us and explained all of our choices. Our waitress, Shannon, made our experience such a pleasant and enjoyable time and we all walked away from the dinner with smiles on our faces and compliments to everyone we encountered!Special Features:
- Enjoyed our celebrationaskrhonDined on 3/27/2014We started with Proseco and finished with fabulous desserts. The buccatini had just the right amount of kick and each of us loved our entrees. The veal saltimbuca was flavorful and the chicken moist. Our server was attentive and didn't rush us along. Wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Not So Great ServiceTonytheTiger323Dined on 3/25/2014The food was phenomenal as would be expected for a dinner from Batali and Bastianich. Had the octopus and rabbit which were both absolutely incredible. However, the server appeared to have a hard time keeping tables balanced, granted she did have a table that was pretty demanding, a good server should still be able to balance that while still adequately attending the needs of their other tables, or ask for help. The server also failed to mention the specials and when my guest accidentally overheard them being described to a table close by found a dish that he had always wanted to try but is hard to come by was being served and wasn't given the opportunity to order it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All great until the tabAzlizDined on 3/23/2014We had a lovely meal. The butter lettuce salad was anything but boring. Spouse's octopus was so tender. My pork chop was excellent, but was half pork fat. The sommelier helped us choose a perfect wine. When our bill came, there was an extra $165.00 for a bottle of wine that we did not have. That problem was taken care of promptly. We will eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B&B Las VegasTexanDined on 3/22/2014The food was equal to being Italy , the original quality and taste, wine list was expensiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied dinersCAT07Dined on 3/19/2014Again, enjoyed a great meal. Waiter was very helpful in explaining menu and making recommendations. The pasta dishes were superb as were the mains. Was impressed with the fact that we were taken to our table upon arrival. Overall a fine dining experience and will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Italian in Las Vegasseattle2VIPDined on 3/18/2014We have visited B&B at least 10 times over the years whenever we are in Las Vegas. The overall experience just keeps getting better and better. They are willing to put together any set of courses you would like, so we typically order four or five items and split them between the two of us, usually as separate courses. The mint love letters is simply a phenomenal dish. The octopus is one of the two best preparations of this ingredient we've ever had. Service is friendly and professional. The wine list is phenomenally deep and all Italian. Much of it is pricy but the sommelier can guide you to lesser-known wines that are excellent and reasonably priced. We've eaten at its sister restaurant in New York (Babbo) and B&B is better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not an average Italian restaurantMarcDined on 3/15/2014If you are looking for spaghetti and meatballs, don't done here. No traditional Italian food. However, the food was very good. A bit overpriced. I found one noodle dish with a bolognese sauce. 5oz of pasta for $28 Good place. Just not what I expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.