B and B Ristorante
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
B and B Ristorante
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bandbristorante.com/
- Phone: 7022669977x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Neve
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: B&B Ristorante offers a unique group dining program that enables larger parties to sample the richness of the Italian table with private and semi-private dining for groups of 9 to 150, making our venue the ideal location for corporate and social functions. The Murano Room will accommodate cocktails and dinner for up to 45 guests, The Lido Room will accommodate a seated dinner for up to 90 guests and the Wine Grotto can be reserved for a private seated dinner for 2 - 12 guests. In addition, the entire restaurant is available for events through full buy-outs for up to 150 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Ocain 7022669971x
- Special Events: $75 "Prefisso" Menu Available daily from 5:00-6:30pm & 9:30-11:00pm
A four-course dinner featuring B&B's favorite dishes.
*Add unlimited Bastianich Friulano and La Mozza Morellino di Scansano
$25 per person
A word from B and B Ristorante
Chef Mario Batali and his partner, winemaker Joseph Bastianich, bring their award-winning Italian restaurant expertise to the other city that never sleeps. B&B Ristorante, features Batali and Bastianich's acclaimed blend of exquisite Italian food and casual elegance that captures the soul of an Italian grandmother dancing with hipsters to lively, classic and modern rock. Located in the Venetian Hotel, B&B can be found at the end of Restaurant Row leading into the Palazzo. B&B Ristorante offers a wine list replete with Bastianich signatures as well as selections from every region in Italy. Many wines will be available by the "quartino" to promote both serious and casual tasting experiences for 'wine geeks' and novices alike. For parties of 2, dining experiences tend to run 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and for parties of 4 or more we recommend allowing 2 - 2 1/2 hours. A la carte reservations are available for parties of 8 or less, for parties of 9 or more please contact our Event Coordinator.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
B and B Ristorante - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
B and B Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (87)special occasion (69)notable wine list (63)romantic (53)good for groups (12)hot spot (9)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- luvrestosDined on 4/14/2014Food and customer service were excellent & impressive. Even ordering a glass of wine was served in a carafe-haven't seen that before! Anthony was our waiter- he was fabulous! we appreciated the little desserts on the house after having such a splendid meal.Special Features:
- Everything but the MUSICboyoconnorDined on 4/13/2014The food, wine, service, and restaurant were impeccable. The music started with Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin, which were definitely an interesting choice for a romantic Italian restaurant - hard rock but still classy. Then on came several Rage Against the Machine songs. You know, because nothing says fine dining like politically themed heavy rap-metal. Our waiter insisted that it was Mario Batali's personal choice of playlist and couldn't be changed, but because we were getting headaches and about to leave with our dinners n a box, did turn it down quite a bit. From his comments it was apparent it was something others had asked about in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like all of the Bitali restaurantBeaumontJPDined on 4/11/2014I like all of the Bitali restaurants, this one is great as well. We need the tasting and were not disappointed. The wine selection was excellent. We had plenty of time, so we were there for 3 + hours and really enjoyed everything. Some highlights of my paring (pasta based) was the pyramid ravioli with rib meat.... outstanding! Highly recommend, will come back next time in LV.Special Features:
- Gourmet foodqualityisbestDined on 4/11/2014As usual Mario Batali and Bastianich are excellent and very high quality. The last time I went I had all night to enjoy the chefs tasting and the waiter described every element of each dish with detail. This time we were in a hurry to get to a show, they accomodated our time limit. The food was excellent as usual. I had a short rib that was one of the best I ever had. If you have time and get a waiter who can explain the region where each ingedient came from and the story behind it the tasting menu is an experience to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ItalianChurchillVIPDined on 4/8/2014BnB continues to be the best Italian Restaurant I have been to. The food was again great, the service super (Thanks Tara) and the wine perfect. I had a great Pate which had a berry dressing to complement it. I then had the Mint Lovers delight which was a ricotta ravioli (I think it was ricotta) in a merguez-style sausage based sauce. Super. The wine, recommended by the sommelier, was a Sardinian red which was great. I make it here about once a year and I am always looking forward to the next visit.Special Features:
- Too salty, service was lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014The service was what I consider authentically European. It didn't bother me that much, but another member if my party was very upset about the staff's arrogance. Our food was extremely salty, and unlike the service not all that authentically Italian, no offense to the usually very professional waiters in Italy. I will be avoiding Mario Batali's restaurants in the future.
- Disappointing visit / dinnerRFACRMDined on 3/31/2014The service - waiters are extremely arrogant. The food is poor and disappointing. We expected more quality (food) and a service more kind. We don´t recommend this restaurant for my friends.
- Can't be too harshMicheScottVIPDined on 3/30/2014The main bummer here is B&B is in a weird corner of a Vegas hotel. I'm a big Mario Batali fan, so I had high hopes. The restaurant is just an odd layout, which makes it feel cramped, and not in a cozy way. The windows look out on to the hotel mall hallway, which is a little weird, watching people stroll by with their alcohol by the yard while you're eating your $45 entree. Our server, Kelly, was wonderful. She knew the menu and made really great recommendations. The food was great, we had the house cured Salumi (yumm!!), Calamari and Seppie Fritti (must order this!), Tagliatelle with English peas, pancetta and a nice lite sauce, and my husband had the spaghetti. All in all, it was a good meal. The ambience was eh.Special Features:
- DisappointingAmyKVIPDined on 3/30/2014Dinner was very disappointing. The octopus salad was okay because the octopus was cooked perfectly. The downside was thar there was way too much vinagarette. We had the orecchiette with lamb sausage which was very tasty. My husband had the lamb shank which was supposed to be "falling off the bone." He could hardly cut it with a knife! They did take it off the bill which I thought was pretty classy. Service was excellent however & made this a fun time. I would not go back nor would I recommend this to anyone.
- B&BjustkDined on 3/29/2014This was the first time we have dined at B&B in Las Vegas. The food was great and the service and staff very attentive. However, the restaurant was very loud and it was hard to have a conversation across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is alrightKlakeDined on 3/28/2014We looked at the menu online before booking and there were a lot of gifferent pasta dishes listed. When we got there, there was one pasta dish. The beer is all Italian and it's not good. My chicken was good but that's all.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/28/2014Felt rushed and steak was extremely tough. Very disappointing!
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014We were celebrating our birthdays and an engagement with 2 other couples and had such a wonderful and relaxing time at B & B. The staff was absolutely amazing and had great recommendations for us and explained all of our choices. Our waitress, Shannon, made our experience such a pleasant and enjoyable time and we all walked away from the dinner with smiles on our faces and compliments to everyone we encountered!Special Features:
- Enjoyed our celebrationaskrhonDined on 3/27/2014We started with Proseco and finished with fabulous desserts. The buccatini had just the right amount of kick and each of us loved our entrees. The veal saltimbuca was flavorful and the chicken moist. Our server was attentive and didn't rush us along. Wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Not So Great ServiceTonytheTiger323Dined on 3/25/2014The food was phenomenal as would be expected for a dinner from Batali and Bastianich. Had the octopus and rabbit which were both absolutely incredible. However, the server appeared to have a hard time keeping tables balanced, granted she did have a table that was pretty demanding, a good server should still be able to balance that while still adequately attending the needs of their other tables, or ask for help. The server also failed to mention the specials and when my guest accidentally overheard them being described to a table close by found a dish that he had always wanted to try but is hard to come by was being served and wasn't given the opportunity to order it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All great until the tabAzlizDined on 3/23/2014We had a lovely meal. The butter lettuce salad was anything but boring. Spouse's octopus was so tender. My pork chop was excellent, but was half pork fat. The sommelier helped us choose a perfect wine. When our bill came, there was an extra $165.00 for a bottle of wine that we did not have. That problem was taken care of promptly. We will eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B&B Las VegasTexanDined on 3/22/2014The food was equal to being Italy , the original quality and taste, wine list was expensiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied dinersCAT07Dined on 3/19/2014Again, enjoyed a great meal. Waiter was very helpful in explaining menu and making recommendations. The pasta dishes were superb as were the mains. Was impressed with the fact that we were taken to our table upon arrival. Overall a fine dining experience and will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Italian in Las Vegasseattle2VIPDined on 3/18/2014We have visited B&B at least 10 times over the years whenever we are in Las Vegas. The overall experience just keeps getting better and better. They are willing to put together any set of courses you would like, so we typically order four or five items and split them between the two of us, usually as separate courses. The mint love letters is simply a phenomenal dish. The octopus is one of the two best preparations of this ingredient we've ever had. Service is friendly and professional. The wine list is phenomenally deep and all Italian. Much of it is pricy but the sommelier can guide you to lesser-known wines that are excellent and reasonably priced. We've eaten at its sister restaurant in New York (Babbo) and B&B is better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not an average Italian restaurantMarcDined on 3/15/2014If you are looking for spaghetti and meatballs, don't done here. No traditional Italian food. However, the food was very good. A bit overpriced. I found one noodle dish with a bolognese sauce. 5oz of pasta for $28 Good place. Just not what I expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable serviceFoodieMomDined on 3/15/2014Great ambiance and the service can't be beat! Not the best place for children although if your child is not too rambunctious you'll be fine. $$$ but delicious. Tried a dish that was different than I've ever seen but yummy (tortellini). I had a Bellini as my drink of choice, so delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service.lisaDined on 3/12/2014we had a great dining experience for a group of 8. the menu had much to choose from, so it pleased all of our party. it had great wine, for under $60/bottle. This was my birthday dinner, and am very happy we chose your restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014Excellent food and service. Only complaint is the noise level. Some tables are a little close together so the privacy isn't great. But highly recommend.Special Features:
- Real DisappointmentFoodieDined on 3/8/2014You'd think you could not go wrong with a Mario Batali property. We were so excited to dine in the Las Vegas location at the Venetian. From arrival to departure nothing noteworthy. Service was below par; food way below par and ambience reminiscent of New York style seating; one table on top of the other. Bland pasta and overcooked veal with absolutely no flavor. Wine selection by the glass not adequate; not everyone needs an entire bottle. On the flip-side, Babbo's in New York is fabulous and without flaw. A fine dining experience without exception. The New York standard is just not evident in Las Vegas. Too bad. I realize that these restaurants must think that repeat business is not the norm, but some patrons actually do live in Las Vegas.
- The food here is traditional,sjsharkie57VIPDined on 3/2/2014The food here is traditional, yet unique. Come hungry, because there was a ton on the menu that we wanted to try, but couldn't. Another amazing place to eat in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a stunning dining experiencefoodEDined on 2/28/2014One of the best meals we've ever had - we would highly recommend the octopus starter and rabbit main. Also great advice from the server regarding wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic meal - beginning to end!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/28/2014We did the pasta tasting menu and the wine pairing. The server was knowledgeable about the menu and the wines. She took the time to describe each course. The sommelier described each wine and how it complimented the dish that it was paired with. We never felt rushed. We could go at our own pace. Everything we tasted was well seasoned and you could tell there was a lot of time and care spent on each dish. It was a lot of food but it was totally worth it. This meal made our Vegas experience very memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatJeffDined on 2/27/2014Good restaurant Amazoing service great food great ambiance a little bit top much noise for me I intend to Come back very soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time there. Food isOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/27/2014Third time there. Food is wonderful especially the grilled octopus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I am a big fan of Mario andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2014I am a big fan of Mario and ate at a couple of his restaurants in NY. The food is allays great. My only issue is Vegas what they need to charge for the food to afford the rent. B&B is great for special occasions and entertaining clients which what I was doing. The atmosphere is spot on for making you feel special and the wait staff is top notch. Being Italian food should be assessable by everyone and B&B does not accomplish that goal. Mario does a great job in offering many dining concepts and I would recommend going to some of less commercial locations for any occasion to get the true feeling of Italian food.Special Features:
- Exquisite...143sfoVIPDined on 2/22/2014Had a very memorable evening. Dined here in February 2013 and returned with my good friend for her birthday weekend. We were taken care of in every way possible, even down to the table we requested! One really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. We of course loved their octopus...so delicious and even if you think you wouldn't even consider having octopus, please have it here! We shared the Parpadelle Bolognese which was outstanding & our entrees were the short ribs & New York Strip. We were extremely satisfied so our recommendation is to dine here as they know what they're doing and seem to genuinely want to take care of you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B&B at the VenetianJessieDined on 2/22/2014Absolutely superb experience. An adventure into fine Italian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Special NightMomom1Dined on 2/21/2014Our dinner at this restaurant was wonderful. Our waiter was knowledgeable and friendly. The menu had something for every person. I had the clams and pasta- unbelievable- flavorful and tender. My daughter's dish was also fantastic! I enjoyed the whole dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lived up to expectations2fordinnerDined on 2/21/2014I has the octopus for appetizer which was the best I ever had. The farrow and cauliflower pasta, my wife had, was also very tasty. I had the homemade orichette, rapini and lamb sausage. It too was out of this world. I had the best creme brûlée ever made of in-house made mascarpone. We were very glad it lived up to its reputation. Just a bit expense, but comparable to the other restaurants of Food Network chefs on the Vegas strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of disappointedDianeDined on 2/20/2014My husband had the lamb ragu and it was dry and tough. I was upset since I was really looking forward to eating here. My pasta was good but not up to the hype and cost. I would give this restaurant another chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sewage Smell for relaxing Birthday!Jim2010Dined on 2/17/2014No one apologized for the smell of sewage wafting through the restaurant when we entered and sat for the first half hour. Really put us off but.... Had to ask for bread. We then had to call him back, young guy with a beard, as he did not bring the olive oil and balsamic! Table beside us got bread on arrival! The seats, hard wood, do not allow for a relaxing meal. Waitress said we would have to wait 25 minutes for our entree after ordering. In less than 5 minutes after ordering the food was on the table even though we said we wanted a relaxing evening! Obviously NOT a La Carte!!! This is a volume place, like McDonalds. On a positive note the Octopus appetizer is one of the best octopus dishes I ever had. Just unfortunate about the sewage!Special Features:
- A fantastic mealCSGielsDined on 2/16/2014I have long believed that Mario Batali is the finest chef in the world and was looking forward to a meal at this restaurant which he co-owns. I was not disappointed. The meal was superb, the staff knowledgable and I look forward to going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting Better and Betterseattle2VIPDined on 2/16/2014We dine at B&B every time we go to Las Vegas. Our meal last week was the best ever. The dishes are the same but the preparation is even better. The octopus was among the best we've ever had. The pyramids and mint love letters were superb! We had a great bottle of wine from the all-Italian list, which is pricy but excellent. Service is great! We put together our own menu and they were more than happy to let us do so. Try to get a table away from the main aisle to be quieter.Special Features:
- Great place for a romantic dinner!EroctblDined on 2/16/2014Great overall experience ranging from food, service, and ambience! Highly recommended for a romantic dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and wineOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Outstanding food and wine list. Creative dishes. Wonderful tastes popping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.