Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
80 Colonial Center Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/10744/Lake-Mary
- Phone: 4078048220
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Aldo Sarmiento
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Lake Mary, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris Steak House is the perfect location for your business meeting, cocktail reception, rehearsal dinner, birthday or anniversary party. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Angie McLean 8776279317
- Entertainment: We offer live entertainment in our lounge Wednesday through Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Special Events: We feature Prime Hour in our lounge Sunday through Friday, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Be sure to stop in and enjoy some sizzling specials!
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Lake Mary, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary - Best Restaurants in Lake Mary ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)romantic (44)notable wine list (29)fit for foodies (25)vibrant bar scene (23)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (6)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Wow- we were impressed duringNanseeVIPDined on 12/31/2010Wow- we were impressed during our new years eve dinner - a winner in the Ruth's Chris chain. As loyal RC diners in various cities, this outlying Orlando suburb locale offered the largest portions of perfectly prepared steaks, the most interesting and warm interior design and great service personnel. We will return. Worth every penny, Well every dollar.Special Features:
- I have dined at Ruth Chris'OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2010I have dined at Ruth Chris' in 5 different states. The Lake Mary's restaurant has to be the most attractive yet. The food was incredible and the service outstanding. I was there New Year's Eve with my wife and our two small children ages 5 and 10. Even though she was terribly busy, our waitress went out of her way to make our children feel at home. The chef prepared a special New Year's Eve menu and a separate 3-course meal menu for the children that was more than reasonably priced. All in all, a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Giovanni was excellent.............OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010Giovanni was excellent.............He not how to please....Thank youSpecial Features:
- Was our anniversary and theyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/29/2010Was our anniversary and they really took care of us. They had rose petals on the table and had us in a private booth.Special Features:
- the food was absolutely delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010the food was absolutely delicious. the door staff at ruth chris was outstanding. amazing customer service. my only complaint would be is that the food runner might want to tell people the plates r so hot u could get burned. not a bright person. our waitress heather went above and beyond . great job ruth chris lake marySpecial Features:
- We had the filet, it was cookedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010We had the filet, it was cooked to well done 2 out of the 3 steaks. Very nice restaurant.Special Features:
- As is typical with a Ruth'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/18/2010As is typical with a Ruth's Chris experience the meal was amazing. Everything we ordered was cooked to perfection and the service was exceptional. The only negative was that we were seated next to the wine cabinet. My dining companion had to move three times during the meal so that the waiters could access the cabinet. While this was handled good naturedly having a table in this location really makes no sense.Special Features:
- We love the dining room forOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/23/2010We love the dining room for special occasions but absolutely love the Bistro menu for a drink and light dinner. Great place.
- the bar area has several flatCeliacRNDined on 10/2/2010the bar area has several flat screens to catch all the important sporting events live music on weekends always a treat great wine selection, helpful staffSpecial Features:
- We love their Bistro menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/17/2010We love their Bistro menu on Friday nights- and their cocktail hour.
- We had a wonderful meal! MichelleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2010We had a wonderful meal! Michelle was our server and she is truly an asset to your restaurant.Special Features:
- Very nice, always get greatfayeDined on 6/26/2010Very nice, always get great food, service was great. There were those Happy Anniversary "things" on the table since I notified them we would be celebrating our anniversary. Impressed by the new choices on the menu, will be back to try the bar menu.Special Features:
- Loved the dessert. PortionOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/20/2010Loved the dessert. Portion size was great and delicious. Food and service overall was excellent. Just need to have more choices of side dishes. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- We spend a lot of our specialOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2010We spend a lot of our special occasions at Ruth Chris. This particular visit was the best we have ever had. The service was spectactular and the food was amazing. I did not think it was possible to make a sizzling filet on a hot buttered plate could taste any better than it had before but it sure did. This restaurant is always top notch.Special Features:
- Ruths Chris Lake Mary providedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2010Ruths Chris Lake Mary provided a superlative dining experience, with world class food, ambiance, and service. We were pleased that for Mother's Day, they offered a prix fixe menu as well as a menu for children. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- In your home city it betterDineoftenVIPDined on 4/26/2010In your home city it better be the best steak house. It is not. Charleys, Flemings, Del Frisco, Mortons and probably some neighborhood steak houses beat Ruth's. Only one they can compete with is Shula's down the street.
- My wife and family friendOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2010My wife and family friend had a great time. The food and the service were fantastic. We will be returning.Special Features:
- Appreciated the fact thatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/4/2010Appreciated the fact that person taking us to our table and servers used our name. Food was OUTSTANDING. The only mixup was that there were two special menus - one at $39.95 and one at $49.95 - the first one listed different entrees and one was the fish of the day. The second menu specifically listed halibut. When asked what the fish of the day was, my wife was told salmon and halibut. She chose the halibut thinking she was going with the $39.95 menu. The bill listed $49.95 - which would have been no problem. We did point out the misunderstanding to our server,however. The manager promptly corrected the bill, and our server apologized profusely. A courteous and gracious gesture - rarely seen these days and deeply appreciated.Special Features:
- Lovely interior for a Ruth'sCater8VIPDined on 3/20/2010Lovely interior for a Ruth's Chris just off I-4. If you're with someone special, request one of the very private dining booths. Really makes for a romantic evening. Servers and manager bent over backwards to please. The food was on par with Ruth's Chris finest and doesn't stray from the tried-and-true menu favorites.Special Features:
- Excellent food as usual, however,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2010Excellent food as usual, however, the function room was used for the valentine evening dinner tat we booked, it would have been better tohave sat in the main resturant room, where the ambiance and the scenery was better.however we will go back there again.
- Food was great and full ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/13/2010Food was great and full of flavor, service was outstanding, waitress was very friendly. Overall dining was excellent, this was our second visit and would definitely dine at Ruth's Chris again and again.Special Features:
- My husband and I celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/13/2010My husband and I celebrated Valentines Day on Saturday evening at Ruth's Chris. We have been there several times and are never disappointed. They honored my on-line request for a booth in the main dining room. We each had filet mignon and both steaks were excellent. The service was attentive but not overbearing. Minor complaint: I wasn't crazy about the house salad and will go back to my usual Caesar salad next time.Special Features:
- The service was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/15/2010The service was excellent and we felt very welcome. The special Sea Bass was outstanding. We enjoyed this Ruth Chris very much.
- The service was very good;DadmarchantVIPDined on 1/10/2010The service was very good; but not quite as attentive as in other Ruth's Chris locations (e.g Winter Part, FL). Food was excellent as always.Special Features:
- Very over priced for the quality.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2009Very over priced for the quality. Would not go back.
- The service is outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/27/2009The service is outstanding and the food was just as good. The steaks are always cooked to perfection. Plan to spend at least $60 per personSpecial Features:
- My partner and i just movedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/30/2009My partner and i just moved to DeBary and it's a great meal within a quick drive.Special Features:
- We have been to Ruth's ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/6/2009We have been to Ruth's Chris on several previous occasions, and as expected,this dining experience was absolutely fabulous. The steaks were, as always, excellent. The other dishes and the wine were superb. We especially enjoyed the devoted attention of the server, and the entire staff. We felt special and appreciated, and that added to make the entire meal a pleasure.Special Features:
- This was my first time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2009This was my first time dining here and it was fabulous! It was great for my boyfriend's birthday. Very quiet, low key and romantic. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Will definitely go back for furture special occasions.Special Features:
- My wife, Judith, and I loveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2009My wife, Judith, and I love Ruth's Chris. We choose this location because of my Dad. We have agreed to take him there at a minimum of twice a year. Super food selections, great wait staff and total awesome ambiance. Ron ChipmanSpecial Features:
- it was the best steak i haveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/18/2009it was the best steak i have ever had. the service, atmosphere were great. it is by far the best place i have gone to. i am a chef myself and was very impressedSpecial Features:
- Their summer special- $39OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/30/2009Their summer special- $39 per person for a limited menu with Appetizer, Entree, Side and Dessert- is a great deal to get Ruth's Chris at an affordable price. Wonderful service, always excellent food!Special Features:
- We arrived a little late dueBuffaloBillDined on 5/10/2009We arrived a little late due to traffic, but were seated minutes after arriving. Water was brought to the table immediately and cocktail order placed and delivered quickly and accurately. Our waiter, Giovanni, was pleasant, helpful and entertaining. As has been our experience with all other Ruth's Chris sites, the food was prepared as ordered, presented professionally and was delicious! This is now one of our favorite Ruth Chris restaurants!Special Features:
- We went to Ruth Chris' forOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/10/2009We went to Ruth Chris' for the first time on Mother's Day. Where the night went wrong was with our steaks. We ordered both of our filets Medium. When our steaks came, my first cut was a slight pink while my husband's was a bright red. The steaks were sizzling on the plate. I thought maybe it was just the end cut but when I cut more, the steak was brown, very slightly pink and not moist at all. The manager came by and asked how our steaks were and I asked him if mine was Medium. He told me that it was on the high side but "you do know it cooks on the plate? I can get a fresh one if you like?" I didn't want to be 'that' guest so I said no. I felt like he was correcting me but the steak was overcooked. I am not sure if or when I would be back.Special Features:
- My dining experience at Ruth'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2009My dining experience at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Lake Mary, Florida was very Romantic the waiter and manager very friendly and polite. Food very delicious and tasty. Will dine again.Special Features:
- Great food and great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/24/2009Great food and great steak as always! Sandy was a great waiter.Special Features:
- When we arrived we were greatedFoxyDined on 4/4/2009When we arrived we were greated by name with a happy anniversary which was very nice. Overall the staff was very good. They gave us a very nice table. The only problem, the food was just fair. Just not the Ruth Chris we expected for the price of $150.00. Just might not return.Special Features:
- Gorgeous interior, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/3/2009Gorgeous interior, great food and great service. Loved the sax player and his singing was great too. A wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Our table for 10 was readyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/20/2009Our table for 10 was ready as soon as our group arrived. It wasn't very busy, we had great service. The staff was very attentive and accommodating. Most of us ordered the $40-$50 special and we weren't looked at any differently from other guests. Definitely will return. Like this location because it is less busy than their other locations (Winter Park, Sand Lake). Food tasted excellent, everything was cooked as ordered.Special Features:
- I took my best friend forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/13/2009I took my best friend for an unforgettable dining experience. I am a regular at this restaurant and I wanted her to have a great time and enjoy awesome food and we got a home run. We had a great dinner and our server Giovanni was excelent and attentive. I am sure she will be looking for Ruth's Chris in Boston where she lives. Good job again guys!!!Special Features: