Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
80 Colonial Center Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/10744/Lake-Mary
- Phone: 4078048220
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Aldo Sarmiento
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Lake Mary, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris Steak House is the perfect location for your business meeting, cocktail reception, rehearsal dinner, birthday or anniversary party. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Angie McLean 8776279317
- Entertainment: We offer live entertainment in our lounge Wednesday through Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Special Events: We feature Prime Hour in our lounge Sunday through Friday, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Be sure to stop in and enjoy some sizzling specials!
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Lake Mary, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary - Best Restaurants in Lake Mary ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)romantic (30)fit for foodies (21)notable wine list (19)vibrant bar scene (16)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Yummie Prime SteakDrJHADined on 8/3/2013Outstanding restaurant! Nice decor, great food and great service. The beef is midwestern prime, which is almost impossible to find in Florida.Special Features:
- A Great Night!DisappointingVIPDined on 7/20/2013Our servers as amazing!this was our first visit, and definitely not our last. We celebrated my sweetheart's birthday and they decorated the table, took our picture and gave him desert which is pretty standard, however our server went the extra mile in the plate decoration when learning about our love of minions which left a lasting impression! The steaks were really prepared excellently, but the side items needed a little less salt. Over all a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very typical chainCoupVIPDined on 7/18/2013The food was ok, but nothing to write home about. As always, you get what you came for.Special Features:
- Awesome service and foodDadmarchantVIPDined on 7/18/2013It was our anniversary. The table had rosé petals on the table off to the side. The wait staff was extremely friendly and prompt with the delivery of food. They were attentive; but not bothersome. We had the petite filet, broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes along with a Caesar salad that we split. Because of our anniversary they provided dessert, and a free photo at the table. It was one of the best anniversary dinners we have had. We would recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is AmazingphowingtonDined on 7/4/2013I had the scallops and my husband had the fillet. The food is unbelievably good every time I eat at a Ruth's Chris. I had the Velvet Devil Merlot and it was wonderful. Exceptional as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for the dieterOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/20/2013Ruth Chris is elegant, fabulous service, but for such an expensive place, they do not cater to those with special needs or dieters . Apparently most dishes ie vegetables and sides as well as most entrees are preprepared . You can't get mushrooms without beef broth, or crabcakes without butter and stuffing ,or stuffed mushrooms without breading or butter. I am very plain eater as well as a vegetarian and aside from the great salads there is little I can eat there. The waiters also failed to inform of the correct ingredients in the dishes. If you like richer food, and have no special needs this is a great place. If you have special dietary needs or requests be very wary , especially food allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review TitleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/1/2013Steaks were disappointing. Ordered both medium. One was medium well and one was medium rare. Pricey menu but that was expected assuming the food was excellent. Got a larger filet two nights later at a local bistro. Filet was larger, better, cooked right and came with potato and vegetable - $22 less than Ruth's Chris. Baked potato was slightly yellow - not white and fluffy. Must have been warmed over. Creamed spinach was very good. If you want to keep your salt intake low, be sure to advise not to add salt - especially on the steaks.
- Lake Mary's GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/22/2013Our waiter was outstanding -- personable, helpful and attentive. The food was excellent and well served. We enjoy this Ruth's Chris -- it's a step above the others (Ruth's Chris') that we have visited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made Mothers Day MemorialOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Scheduled dinner for my wife. We arrived with a dozen pink roses on the table waiting for her and a red rose when we left. Service was exceptional and the food...World class. The spot for ROMANCE.....and the soft touch at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day OutLamboDined on 5/12/2013Ruth's Chris Steak House is definitely a wonderful place for spacial occasions. We were literally treated like a king and queen in large leather high-back chairs and the servers all took the time to chat and not rush us even though it was Mothers Day. My wife enjoyed her favorite cut of steak - a ribeye - and my striped bass was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerfiredivaDined on 5/5/2013Had a yummy and romantic dinner for my birthday with my husband. wish i had a birthday every weekend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked it much better thanOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2013Liked it much better than the Winter Park location. Staff more friendly and service top notch.Special Features:
- Had our usual great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/20/2013Had our usual great dinner at Ruth's Chris. Thankfully we booked our reservation on OpenTable. A member of our party left his credit card at the restaurant, and a staff member contacted us before we left the vicinity. Great customer service!
- Once again we enjoyed an awesomePnv7304VIPDined on 4/14/2013Once again we enjoyed an awesome meal and had a wonderful time. Our server Mr Mustafa was exceptional.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant. ExcellentCathyVIPDined on 4/6/2013Beautiful restaurant. Excellent experience, as usual.Special Features:
- Great restaurant, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/29/2013Great restaurant, great service. Just what you'd expect from a Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- This was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/16/2013This was our first visit to Ruth's Chris in Lake Mary, FL and are so happy we chose this particular restaurant to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. The food and service were both superb and we will definitely recommend Ruth's Chris to our friends and family.Special Features:
- The food was excellent. TheDiningroseVIPDined on 3/15/2013The food was excellent. The management is outstanding, making sure to visit every table to insure an excellent dining experience. This gesture is truly appreciated!Special Features:
- upon arrival we were immediatelyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2013upon arrival we were immediately seated slightly ahead of our reservation and presented with an extensive wine list. I ordered a glass of Pinot Noir and my wife a mixed drink which was served promptly. The wine was VERY cold and my wife's drink VERY strong which on a Friday night perhaps but not a Wednesday! She ordered an additional glass of tonic to dilute and I a draft beer to buy time for my wine to 'warm-up'. The atmosphere was very nice and not crowded however, it was very noisy although that could have simply been from the shape of the covered table which captured every word of the tables around us. We both ordered steaks; mine a Ribeye and my wife a filet along sides which went down well. good food but not great!Special Features:
- Ruthh's Chris oh yeah!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/28/2013Steak was excellent. Atmosphere was nice. Very good sized portions on sides. Even the tap water was good.Special Features:
- Hopefully caught them on aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Hopefully caught them on a very busy night - extremely loud. Food was what I expected, although overall in my opinion Ruth's Chris isn't quite what it used to be - not just this property but a comment overall. Great wine list of which we utilized nicely.Special Features:
- Staff was terrific. RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2013Staff was terrific. Restaurant was noisy due to big group meeting, but manager made up for noise with free deserts for our table. Wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- Great experience for a specialOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great experience for a special occasion. Wish I could afford to eat there often but it's a bit pricey..Giving my wife a rose was a nice touch.Special Features:
- Not worth the money.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2013I'm torn because yes...it was good...just not the oh my god amazing that I was expecting for the price. The sea bass was the only thing that was truly amazing. The steak was about as bland as bland can be!Special Features:
- The steaks we ordered wereODonnellDined on 2/6/2013The steaks we ordered were cooked correctly but not juicy at all. They seemed like they were in the freezer too long and just had lost their flavor.
- The food was just all right.DineoftenVIPDined on 2/2/2013The food was just all right. Lobster was not firm, BBQ shrimp were not Cajun as advertised, and sides were not anything out of the ordinary. When we told the server about the food she went to the manager who offered a piece of cheesecake. Bill was $550.00 with 2 bottles of wine. Way too expensive for the value. Nice room but the food won't bring us back.Special Features:
- food was usual excellent quality.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2013food was usual excellent quality. Service was a bit off the evening we were there. No refills on water or coffee. Had to ask several times. Bread was on table before the drinks were served and thus was cold when we ate it. Asked for hot bread and took at least 10minutes.Special Features:
- Awesome!!! Once again we hadPnv7304VIPDined on 1/26/2013Awesome!!! Once again we had a wonderful time with excellent food. Mr Mustafa, as always, provided flawless service, food cooked to perfection and made us feel welcomed and appreciated. Mr Hector, even though he was not assigned to our table, stopped by several times to help with service and make sure we had everything we needed. Mr David, Manager, as always, stopped by our table too. Thank you for the remarkable service and experience.Special Features:
- A great anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/23/2013The food was every bit as good as we were told. It was a great way to spend our anniversary.Special Features:
- Is This Ruth's Chris that Good?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2013This is likely one of the more upscale Ruth's Chris restaurants we have been to in a long time. The manager, David, always treats you as a special guest. The servers are attentive while not being annoying. The food is always prepared with the greatest of care and attention. We love this location and all it has to offer. We recommend it to anyone who wants a special time out for a top of the line meal with service hard to beat. RonSpecial Features:
- true to form, Ruth's chrisfoodieDined on 1/5/2013true to form, Ruth's chris delivers a quality meal.Special Features:
- AVOID RUTH CHRIS AT LAKE MARY !!!!BobbaVIPDined on 1/1/2013The food was way too salty and that included appetizers and entrees.....
- Excellent experience! BestOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/21/2012Excellent experience! Best steak I have had in a long time. The booths are incredible. Great hosts and staff.Special Features:
- Lake Mary Ruth Chris locationJoBabyCakesDined on 12/1/2012Loved it! Wonderful service from Hostess, waitress and Manager.Special Features:
- Nice for special occasion.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/30/2012We loved the service and food was excellent, beautiful decor. However prices very high and very limited food selections for non meat eaters especially anyone on special diet. I had a lot difficulty making choice that was fish, and veggies with no butter or oil. Too little to choose from and was told many dishes preprepared in butter or oil. If they expand menu and make dishes to order would be a regular, even at those prices. My husband doesn't eat meat, but eats fish and chicken or pork and also felt his choices very limited too. Would love to see an expanded menu , especially more grilled or broiled fish or seafood and simple vegetables.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris in Lake MarylmfoodsnobVIPDined on 11/22/2012Ruth's Chris in Lake Mary is consistently awesome. The food is outstanding, the service is second to none. It is a beautiful restaurant; not the typical Library paneling you find in most fine steak restaurants. It is our favorite restaurant in all of Central Florida.Special Features:
- The food, and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012The food, and service were better than outstanding. I took my mother there for Thanksgiving dinner, and it was a bit too loud for her. She has a minor hearing impairment. We were seated in the middle of the room, and the noise from every direction made it difficult to talk. I would give them this information when making resevations next time, so it could be taken into consideration when seating us.Special Features:
- ThanksgivingTimothyDined on 11/22/2012Great Thanksgiving meal, just what you would expect from Ruth's Chris. It was all just right.Special Features:
- Little bit disappointing.Pnv7304VIPDined on 11/2/2012Little bit disappointing. This is our favorite restaurant so we know the menu very well. Our food has always been cooked to perfection and the service has always been extraordinary. Unfortunately the sweet potatoe casserole was burnt. We served about a quarter of the plate in each of our plates and when we tasted it we realized the crust was black and had a bitter taste. We mentioned it to our server who offer to replace it but had to discuss it with the manager first. When she returned she said that because we had served some of it she could not replace it. This is highly unusual of this place since we have had so many wonderful dinners always with excellent service and food quality. We will return but will check the food first.
- Took my wife here for herOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Took my wife here for her birthday and we were not overly impressed with the food. I've had better stakes for.cheaper. The service was really good I must say.