Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
80 Colonial Center Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/10744/Lake-Mary
- Phone: 4078048220
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Aldo Sarmiento
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Lake Mary, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris Steak House is the perfect location for your business meeting, cocktail reception, rehearsal dinner, birthday or anniversary party. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Angie McLean 8776279317
- Entertainment: We offer live entertainment in our lounge Wednesday through Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Special Events: We feature Prime Hour in our lounge Sunday through Friday, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Be sure to stop in and enjoy some sizzling specials!
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Lake Mary, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary - Best Restaurants in Lake Mary ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)romantic (44)notable wine list (29)fit for foodies (25)vibrant bar scene (23)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (6)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- We were celebrating a birthday,LisaDined on 9/15/2013We were celebrating a birthday, and the restaurant had decorated the table with confetti. It was a nice touch. Food was great, except for the "molten lava cakes" that had no "lava" (obviously overcooked).I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentbori12Dined on 9/11/2013I must say that our experience was amazing. Excellent service by our server Adrian, he has been one of the best we have had in a long time. Thank you for your details Adrian!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special and deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2013Loved the delicious food and service. Steak was exceptional and the vegetables were so good. Nice wine selections. We went as part of the Magical Dining month in Orlando so we were able to have a wonderful dinner and keep the cost at a reasonable price. If you want a special evening this is a good choice. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceisantiagoDined on 8/24/2013Although I have not being there for the last 14 months or so, I was delighted to take my wife for her birthday celebration. Everything was amazing, from the receptionist to the server. These people made special arrangements to my needs, for example, I have asked for a dozen roses arrangement to be at the table upon our arrival... that was nicely done. Fine steak, well seasoned, temperature and portions were just perfect and Michelle provided a high standard/quality/knowledgeable service. My wife felt like the princess she is and I was the king of the night. Thank you all!!!Special Features:
- Always AwesomelmfoodsnobVIPDined on 8/23/2013Ruth's Chris Steak House in Lake Mary, Florida is consistently outstanding. They have great food and excellent service in a beautiful restaurant. It is truly a neighborhood gemSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not GreatbigdogVIPDined on 8/12/2013I was disappointed with my dining experience at their Lake Mary restaurant. I expect it is more due to the high standard of quality across the board at the Winter Park restaurant where I am a regular. There are a lot of little things they do at WP that make a difference. I helped organize a group of 40 to try their Happy Hour based on my regular experience at the other restaurant. Feedback from the group mirrors my lack of enthusiasm for the experience here at the Lake Mary venue. Food was good, service was not maybe overwhelmed by the group. I waited 30 minutes for my change on paying my bill and then had to ask for it. The waitress gave me back less change than expected, so I decided it was her tip cut although the service was poor.
- Another awesome mealPnv7304VIPDined on 8/9/2013Outstanding as expected. Great meal, awesome service by Mr Mustafa. Remarkable, thank you so much for another memorable moment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky to haveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2013We are fortunate to have Ruth Chris steakhouse near our home. We always have a great meal and great service when we go there. The food is outstanding and always consistent. The steaks are the best around. Management and the staff know who we are and always treat us with the best service and the best dining experience. They have wonderful wine menu with wines from around the world. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 16th Birthday party with 5ThePCGuyVIPDined on 8/3/201316th Birthday party with 5 of the family. Excellent service from Kelly and Richard. Food was great and everyone had a night to remember. This is totally different than our Ruths Chris in Boca, lots more tables for two for that romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummie Prime SteakDrJHADined on 8/3/2013Outstanding restaurant! Nice decor, great food and great service. The beef is midwestern prime, which is almost impossible to find in Florida.Special Features:
- A Great Night!DisappointingVIPDined on 7/20/2013Our servers as amazing!this was our first visit, and definitely not our last. We celebrated my sweetheart's birthday and they decorated the table, took our picture and gave him desert which is pretty standard, however our server went the extra mile in the plate decoration when learning about our love of minions which left a lasting impression! The steaks were really prepared excellently, but the side items needed a little less salt. Over all a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very typical chainCoupVIPDined on 7/18/2013The food was ok, but nothing to write home about. As always, you get what you came for.Special Features:
- Awesome service and foodDadmarchantVIPDined on 7/18/2013It was our anniversary. The table had rosé petals on the table off to the side. The wait staff was extremely friendly and prompt with the delivery of food. They were attentive; but not bothersome. We had the petite filet, broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes along with a Caesar salad that we split. Because of our anniversary they provided dessert, and a free photo at the table. It was one of the best anniversary dinners we have had. We would recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is AmazingphowingtonDined on 7/4/2013I had the scallops and my husband had the fillet. The food is unbelievably good every time I eat at a Ruth's Chris. I had the Velvet Devil Merlot and it was wonderful. Exceptional as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for the dieterOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/20/2013Ruth Chris is elegant, fabulous service, but for such an expensive place, they do not cater to those with special needs or dieters . Apparently most dishes ie vegetables and sides as well as most entrees are preprepared . You can't get mushrooms without beef broth, or crabcakes without butter and stuffing ,or stuffed mushrooms without breading or butter. I am very plain eater as well as a vegetarian and aside from the great salads there is little I can eat there. The waiters also failed to inform of the correct ingredients in the dishes. If you like richer food, and have no special needs this is a great place. If you have special dietary needs or requests be very wary , especially food allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review TitleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/1/2013Steaks were disappointing. Ordered both medium. One was medium well and one was medium rare. Pricey menu but that was expected assuming the food was excellent. Got a larger filet two nights later at a local bistro. Filet was larger, better, cooked right and came with potato and vegetable - $22 less than Ruth's Chris. Baked potato was slightly yellow - not white and fluffy. Must have been warmed over. Creamed spinach was very good. If you want to keep your salt intake low, be sure to advise not to add salt - especially on the steaks.
- Lake Mary's GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/22/2013Our waiter was outstanding -- personable, helpful and attentive. The food was excellent and well served. We enjoy this Ruth's Chris -- it's a step above the others (Ruth's Chris') that we have visited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made Mothers Day MemorialOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Scheduled dinner for my wife. We arrived with a dozen pink roses on the table waiting for her and a red rose when we left. Service was exceptional and the food...World class. The spot for ROMANCE.....and the soft touch at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day OutLamboDined on 5/12/2013Ruth's Chris Steak House is definitely a wonderful place for spacial occasions. We were literally treated like a king and queen in large leather high-back chairs and the servers all took the time to chat and not rush us even though it was Mothers Day. My wife enjoyed her favorite cut of steak - a ribeye - and my striped bass was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerfiredivaDined on 5/5/2013Had a yummy and romantic dinner for my birthday with my husband. wish i had a birthday every weekend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked it much better thanOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2013Liked it much better than the Winter Park location. Staff more friendly and service top notch.Special Features:
- Had our usual great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/20/2013Had our usual great dinner at Ruth's Chris. Thankfully we booked our reservation on OpenTable. A member of our party left his credit card at the restaurant, and a staff member contacted us before we left the vicinity. Great customer service!
- Once again we enjoyed an awesomePnv7304VIPDined on 4/14/2013Once again we enjoyed an awesome meal and had a wonderful time. Our server Mr Mustafa was exceptional.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant. ExcellentCathyVIPDined on 4/6/2013Beautiful restaurant. Excellent experience, as usual.Special Features:
- Great restaurant, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/29/2013Great restaurant, great service. Just what you'd expect from a Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- This was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/16/2013This was our first visit to Ruth's Chris in Lake Mary, FL and are so happy we chose this particular restaurant to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. The food and service were both superb and we will definitely recommend Ruth's Chris to our friends and family.Special Features:
- The food was excellent. TheDiningroseVIPDined on 3/15/2013The food was excellent. The management is outstanding, making sure to visit every table to insure an excellent dining experience. This gesture is truly appreciated!Special Features:
- upon arrival we were immediatelyCharliePuckDined on 3/13/2013upon arrival we were immediately seated slightly ahead of our reservation and presented with an extensive wine list. I ordered a glass of Pinot Noir and my wife a mixed drink which was served promptly. The wine was VERY cold and my wife's drink VERY strong which on a Friday night perhaps but not a Wednesday! She ordered an additional glass of tonic to dilute and I a draft beer to buy time for my wine to 'warm-up'. The atmosphere was very nice and not crowded however, it was very noisy although that could have simply been from the shape of the covered table which captured every word of the tables around us. We both ordered steaks; mine a Ribeye and my wife a filet along sides which went down well. good food but not great!Special Features:
- Ruthh's Chris oh yeah!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/28/2013Steak was excellent. Atmosphere was nice. Very good sized portions on sides. Even the tap water was good.Special Features:
- Hopefully caught them on aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Hopefully caught them on a very busy night - extremely loud. Food was what I expected, although overall in my opinion Ruth's Chris isn't quite what it used to be - not just this property but a comment overall. Great wine list of which we utilized nicely.Special Features:
- Staff was terrific. RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2013Staff was terrific. Restaurant was noisy due to big group meeting, but manager made up for noise with free deserts for our table. Wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- Great experience for a specialOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great experience for a special occasion. Wish I could afford to eat there often but it's a bit pricey..Giving my wife a rose was a nice touch.Special Features:
- Not worth the money.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2013I'm torn because yes...it was good...just not the oh my god amazing that I was expecting for the price. The sea bass was the only thing that was truly amazing. The steak was about as bland as bland can be!Special Features:
- The steaks we ordered wereODonnellDined on 2/6/2013The steaks we ordered were cooked correctly but not juicy at all. They seemed like they were in the freezer too long and just had lost their flavor.
- The food was just all right.DineoftenVIPDined on 2/2/2013The food was just all right. Lobster was not firm, BBQ shrimp were not Cajun as advertised, and sides were not anything out of the ordinary. When we told the server about the food she went to the manager who offered a piece of cheesecake. Bill was $550.00 with 2 bottles of wine. Way too expensive for the value. Nice room but the food won't bring us back.Special Features:
- food was usual excellent quality.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2013food was usual excellent quality. Service was a bit off the evening we were there. No refills on water or coffee. Had to ask several times. Bread was on table before the drinks were served and thus was cold when we ate it. Asked for hot bread and took at least 10minutes.Special Features:
- Awesome!!! Once again we hadPnv7304VIPDined on 1/26/2013Awesome!!! Once again we had a wonderful time with excellent food. Mr Mustafa, as always, provided flawless service, food cooked to perfection and made us feel welcomed and appreciated. Mr Hector, even though he was not assigned to our table, stopped by several times to help with service and make sure we had everything we needed. Mr David, Manager, as always, stopped by our table too. Thank you for the remarkable service and experience.Special Features:
- A great anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/23/2013The food was every bit as good as we were told. It was a great way to spend our anniversary.Special Features:
- Is This Ruth's Chris that Good?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2013This is likely one of the more upscale Ruth's Chris restaurants we have been to in a long time. The manager, David, always treats you as a special guest. The servers are attentive while not being annoying. The food is always prepared with the greatest of care and attention. We love this location and all it has to offer. We recommend it to anyone who wants a special time out for a top of the line meal with service hard to beat. RonSpecial Features:
- true to form, Ruth's chrisfoodieDined on 1/5/2013true to form, Ruth's chris delivers a quality meal.Special Features: