Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4073545212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
533 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (338)fit for foodies (301)romantic (236)good for groups (203)notable wine list (202)scenic view (194)neighborhood gem (146)great for lunch (122)vibrant bar scene (107)hot spot (104)great for outdoor dining (64)great for brunch (49)late-night find (45)kid-friendly (32)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We are really happy about the expirience in this restaurant. We are from Brazil and we are gonna come back every year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different and delicious!ddhiroboDined on 10/19/2014We brought some friends from China to eat here and they seemed to really enjoy it. I got the chili which was great, and a flatbread which was very good, and everything that everyone else had looked great too. The portions were reasonably sized and the prices were reasonable too. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Wonderful Dinning Experience!jerseyDined on 10/18/2014I cancelled my reservation at Epcot's/France. It turned out to be the best desicion of my visit to Orlando. The fall menu is 0utstanding. Our server Morgan gave us great service and had good knowledge of the menu. We sat in a booth near the bar area could hear piano music. This is our fouth time here and we will be back.Special Features:
- FoodblackantDined on 10/18/2014My wife had 'rack of lamb' it came up cold, and had to be sent back. This was handled well, but she was not happy with the meal as it was tasteless, we think that the restaurant was not as good as the last time we wenSpecial Features:
- Great, but noisy, restaurant!BadformDined on 10/18/2014I only had one complaint here, the overall noise. The restaurant was packed and the level was fairly high. Besides that though, it was amazing. We were seated immediately. Our food was great and came quickly. Our waiter was extremely attentive without being annoying or pesky. He replaced our drinks as they reached a 1/3 line and, when my girlfriend dropped her knife, he arrived to replace it before she managed to get it off the floor. The meal was very affordable. The menu prices were part of what made me decide to go here, but I was still pleasantly surprised when I got the bill. We had ordered a cocktail, app, two entrees and two desserts and still only paid twice what we normally ring up at a diner. Would go here again and recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was fantastic!KDB66Dined on 10/18/2014Dinner was fantastic, highlighted by those wonderful desserts which some of us had multiples of. We were celebrating a birthday and wanted to take pictures, and the server was so nice to assist with photos on the outside patio.Special Features:
- good date nighttnr1Dined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed our night out at Season's 52 very much. Food, service, ambiance very good. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere, but that's it.OrlandoNativeDined on 10/18/2014Beautiful place. The service was a bit slow. I could usually forgive something like that but we were very early for dinner, so it was mostly empty at the beginning of our meal. Our waiter even walked by our table a couple times without so much as a sideways glance. It was also a distraction for several of my party that the hostess was wearing a very unprofessional dress. It was very short and then had a see-through strip of fabric about a half inch from the hem. We made it a game to see how many times we saw her underware. If I'd had children or teens with me I'd have been much more upset. The food was ok. The rest of my party loved it. I liked it. Overall not bad. I probably wouldn't pick it to go to again but I'd go if friends asked.Special Features:
- A cut above the restkeode7Dined on 10/17/2014Always top notch and a great place to take friends. I always love the changing menu and I am always so pleasantly surprised at the creative ways they make vegetables taste so good. I like the fact you can dine there and know no matter what you order, it will please the palate, and not have to worry about calories.Special Features:
- This tripDoctorGDined on 10/17/2014Good food at an unrushed pace. We love the seasonal choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable birthdayawesomemom34Dined on 10/17/2014The kids (all teens) insisted that they take me to Season's 52 for my birthday. We were seated in the back with a view of the lake right around sunset. It was beautiful. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal and had great conversation. The waiter was very accommodating in finding me the perfect wine to pair with my scallops. It was a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was expecting moreHamburgerlovers2Dined on 10/17/2014First time to visit after hearing many good reviews. Food was good but not outstanding, lacking flavor. Was prepared to get both appetizer and desert, but chose to wait and enjoy the entrees. Glad we didn't overspend....Special Features:
- Good as alwaysSenseiDined on 10/16/2014We have been at number of Seasons 52 restaurants over the years. This one for the 2nd time. Quality, service, ambiance is consistently good. This time we brought three granddaughters (11-14 yrs old). They loved it! Wish there was a Seasons 52 in North Carolina where we live.Special Features:
- OutstandingMarkVIPDined on 10/16/2014Having dined here many times, the service, food and atmosphere remains outstanding.Special Features:
- Awesome birthday dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014My husband and I had wonderful service at Seasons 52. I was hesitant to pick out a good wine. Not only did our server recommend a good wine, but he set up a mini wine tasting at our table! Wow! Top notch service!I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDavidUKVIPDined on 10/13/2014Seasons 52 always delivers a quality experience. We visit every time we are in town. It's up there with Orlando's best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistancyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2014We have dined here many times since opening in '03 - have never had less than great food, great service, and a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scallops DivinebusinessdinerDined on 10/13/2014The Scallops were perfectly cooked on a bed of delicious butternut squash risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014Had a great dinner with fantastic service. Very enjoyableSpecial Features:
- SolivitaBobDined on 10/12/2014Great Decor and excellent as always. Never had a bad meal @ Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine evening out!ctocityDined on 10/12/2014Came here for our anniversary and it was again, one of the best meals we have had in the Orlando area.Special Features:
- Always freshseafoodjunkieDined on 10/12/2014We love going to Seasons 52 for the seasonal menu options. There is always something new to choose from. The service is always good and the atmosphere is very enjoyable as well.Special Features:
- Special occasionBTJMDined on 10/12/2014We dine at Seasons 52 several times a year for special occasions and each time it is an enjoyable and pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful anniversaery dinnerChrstnpixieDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I dined at Seasons 52 for our 2nd anniversary. We were seated promptly at our reserved time. The server was very friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. She recommended some of the seasonal features, which we tried. Mushroom trio flatbread app, husband had the quail entree, I had the non seasonal filet mignon. Everything was cooked to perfection. The mini indulgence desserts were incredible as well. I had the pumpkin, husband had the caramel macchiato. The atmosphere and lighting were romantic and perfect for our special occasion. Will definitely go back next time we're in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but SlowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The waiter was very friendly and pleasant. The food was very good. My only complaint was the wait time for the food was too long.Special Features:
- Nice place for a groupPCBgroupDined on 10/10/2014There were 6 in our group. We had a nice view of the lake and it was quiet enough for us to have good conversation at a large table. We were a little disappointed in our server because of his lack of knowledge about the wine list and the fact that we didn't see much of him. But we still had decent service thanks to the food runner and others. All in all I would recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoy at seasons 52AcheDined on 10/10/2014Dinning there was great, wine marriage so good and taste like heaven.Special Features:
- Great place for healthy diningwebrobbyDined on 10/10/2014I always visit this restauraunt when I am in the Orlando area. It was only 15 minutes from Disney area and a great place to relax after a long day. This was the first time I realized they were overlooking a nice lake/pond. The view was lovely and the service and food have never disappointed. If you like desert - well their desert shooters are more filling than they look.Special Features:
- PerfectionTroyDined on 10/10/2014We dine here a lot for all our special occasions and every time Seasons 52 is the perfect place to dine. From the cuisine to the service, it's like a brand new experience. We never get tired of perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local DinerlovegoodfoodDined on 10/9/2014Always great fresh food, as well as good service!We love the ambience and the convenience of Seasons 52. We can rely on healthy choices there.Special Features:
- Exactly what we requestedZ3pmlDined on 10/8/2014Seated at exactly the time of our reservation at a table in an area we requested. Perfect night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- if you are vegetarianDiVeDined on 10/8/2014if you are vegetarian then seasons 52 is a brilliant place to dine! I love the meal that has lots of different tasters. there is a specific vegetarian menu and plenty of choice. I also eat fish and again there is plenty of variety and its beautifully cooked, served and presented. I cant speak highly enough of seasons 52. I also enjoy the pianist and the cocktails! this restaurant is the best place to dine in all of Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Food & ServiceKittykimVIPDined on 10/7/2014We had 10 people for dinner and were serviced by 2 waitresses. I thought that was phenomenal. The food is always excellent and the variety of wines are fabulous! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/7/2014Butternut squash soup wasn't what I expected. It definitely was on the lighter side, sour, missing cream. Sea scallops were delicious, only had a little sand in them. Peanut butter dessert was just enough sweetness to end the meal. Agave ginger soda was refreshingly sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceDanielDined on 10/6/2014We want to highlight the excellent friendly service. Well informed and paces the presentation as it should have been.Special Features:
- BirthdayBirthdayDined on 10/6/2014very nice venue for a birthday dinner, wait staff was very receptive, nice atmosphere, food served at right temperatureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesab112263Dined on 10/5/2014Every time we are in Orlando we visit Season 52. It is one of our favorite places to eat. We made a reservation on Open Table and were were glad we did as it was very busy for a Sunday night. Even the manager we spoke to was surprised at how busy they were.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Always outstanding in food and service - never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just good foodBlakester977Dined on 10/3/2014Hadn't been here in a few years but glad I went. Excellent, fresh, well seasoned food. Great options from meats to seafood, you can eat a lot and still not feel stuffed. Portions are great, save room for desert at the end. Extensive wine list & great cocktails as well. Perfect for a date night or taking out business associate/friends from out of town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Season 52 was exceptionaljlukasincDined on 10/3/2014Upon walking into the restaurant we were immediately greeted and led to our table for which I made a reservation for. Initially we were set at a table next to a larger party that made it very clear they were in the room. I asked if we could be sat in the corner which overlooked a lake with a fountain. All of the food and drink came out in a reasonable amount of time, nothing felt rushed. we ordered desserts at the end of the meal which they comped for us since it was our one year anniversary that particular weekend. I would recommend this establishment to friends in the future.Special Features: