Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
11611 Ellison Wilson Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5616255852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Keith Stewart
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
348 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (200)special occasion (188)great for outdoor dining (185)fit for foodies (166)great for lunch (132)romantic (130)neighborhood gem (112)good for groups (111)notable wine list (103)vibrant bar scene (95)great for brunch (52)hot spot (50)late-night find (29)kid-friendly (25)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014We had a group of 10 and were accommodated quite nicely; had a comfortable table with a nice view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 915 reservationdandanthespacklemanDined on 7/20/2014Awesome place DO NOT make a reservation past 9. The outside had dirty tables every where, we were not asked once how our food was (which was very good ) no candle on table so we got up and got our own, they even shut the music off out side. Can u say we were not welcome at 915 on a Sunday .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating our Anniversary.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Our server didn't know anything about the food or the wine on the wine list and was unable to make recommendations. The wine was less than impressive and a huge disappointment when comparing to past experience at Seasons 52 in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Favorite placeNnoonan10VIPDined on 7/15/2014My go to place when in the area. Summer menu is great. Excellent scallops. Tuna appetizer is a favorite also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friend first time at seasonsGoodyfoodVIPDined on 7/12/2014My friend requested a "healthy choice" option for a restaurant and I of course thought this was it. For the most part everything was as expected. Only complaint was that one of our flatbreads (lobster one in particular) was not hot and dried out. My husband would not let me complain. The other one was fine. Dinner was great !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful eveningLeeKDined on 7/12/2014Our visit to Seasons 52 this time was with another couple with whom we were sharing a first time dining together. The choice for dining was ours and we didn't regret it. The service, the food, the presentation and the ambiance were excellent. We made our reservation on "Open Table for 7 PM on a Saturday evening and, upon arrival, were seated within 5 minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52 !MauipeachVIPDined on 7/12/2014Great food, fresh, healthy and delicious ! Wonderful service - personable & professional, not always easy to carry off !Special Features:
- CONSISTENTLY VERY GOODTHOMASDined on 7/11/2014Located on the intercoastal in Palm Beach Gardens, this restaurant is consistently very good. Interesting menu with specials that change regularly. Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Lunch at Seasons 52JupiterBillDined on 7/11/2014Had a great lunch with some of my favorite visitors. Food and service was fantastic. Molly was our server and she did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!JuanitaDined on 7/11/2014We were looking for somewhere special to celebrate my birthday and we choice this restaurant based on all the positive reviews posted on Tripadvisor and we were more than pleased. The server, Patrice, was friendly and attentive and the presentation and food were excellent. We would definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/11/2014We are frequenters of this restaurant and don't see that changing. We have never been disappointed and enjoy the seasonal changes in menu. I especially love their wine list!Special Features:
- Good for lunchArnoldVIPDined on 7/8/2014this is one of the few times we had lunch and it was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Food lackingzachDined on 7/5/2014If you know good food, you know Seasons 52 is not. It's a great location with a long list of wines, but it is always a let down in the food department.Special Features:
- NicePrimeDined on 7/5/2014Good for the money. Not the best restaurant in the area but definitely not the worst. Our service was a little on the slow side and several time we were left waiting. Service was otherwise professional and overall everybody in our party left satisfied.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014See Attache email First thing the Server said : [I'm Good] F [We were seated in a booth @ the bar section] He took our order, brought the bottle of wine after a while. We had a similar experience the last time we visited this Restaurant. But We Keep coming back because the Food is SO SO Good . d emailSpecial Features:
- Wonderful experiencemerylparrrVIPDined on 7/5/2014Once again an excellent choice of venue to meet friends. Great bar with fabulous singer, good food and excellent service as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014The food was mostly good except for my wife's chicken. It was extremely dry.Special Features:
- 2nd time was as nice as the firstsouthfamDined on 7/3/2014We really enjoy Season's 52 dining. Service is top notch and the food is prepared with a interesting, yet wonderful twist. This was our 2nd time visiting the Palm Beach Garden location and it's becoming a favorate of ours. We live in Atlanta and have never visited the ATL locations, but the past 2 trip to the Plam Beaches, Season's 52 is on our hit list.Special Features:
- Pretty restaurant, Good serviceclr08hDined on 6/30/2014Jonathan was a great sever! The food was pretty good but if you want a large selection you have to go else where. Nice location and great place for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014great waitress, excellent food. very very comfortable seating booths....Special Features:
- Fresh & FriendlyMoxieMatronDined on 6/28/2014We came to visit from neighbor city Miami and enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. The food was tasty and salads were fresh. My family and I enjoyed the piano bar's music and the ambience. I could see my self returning with some close friends or on a date night with my love one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014It was fine, but nothing spectacular. Would recommend for late evening meal when you prefer a reservation to beat the crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spitzeDined on 6/28/2014We went with some friends who were celebrating an anniversary. Everything about the evening was great. We had wonderful service, weren't rushed, the food was delicious, and even had live music. Thanks for a great time. We will all return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrationsCFG16Dined on 6/28/2014Food is always very good at Seasons 52 and the service is always outstanding. And if it's your birthday or anniversary they do it better than any restaurant I've ever been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014Everything we ordered was delicious! Love this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Wines/ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014There food is great and healthy too. This is one of the only restaurants that have spotless and odor free wine glasses, I really appreciate that.
- Great2dineDined on 6/26/2014Awesome Place. Love it. This is one of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Excellent service!JennypennyDined on 6/24/2014We celebrated a birthday at Seasons 52 this week and were very impressed by the level of service! Our waiter was knowledgable and had each course to the table as soon as we finished the previous. They brought out a lit dessert, took a photo of us, printed and framed it, and sent it home with us along with a handwritten note. Definitely recommended for special occasions! The food was also excellent. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect choice.EatOutNowVIPDined on 6/24/2014Excellent, the booths are spacious, the service is quick and professional and the food is excellent. I have the salmon salad and the hummus app both were prepared to perfection. The cocktails great, the wine list pretty strong for your average wine drinker. The setting is lovely, eat inside or out.. you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Great dinner!DebbegwDined on 6/24/2014Loved salmon on plank cooked medium! others ordered ahi tuna over salad cooked lighted - cooked exactly the way requested. Sat by the kitchen and it was fun watching the orders go out. Everything looked yummy. had a glass of wine so no dessert of us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite PlaceJWinDined on 6/23/2014A wonderful experience! A beautifully appointed restaurant, great lighting, nice table locales and set-up hosted by a friendly and welcoming staff. We were seated promptly and soon after smooth inviting tones began to drift through the air. Ahhh, the tinkling of the ivories, a man on the piano. It just completed the ambiance! Our server, Olga was pleasant, enthusiastic, and helpful. The tasty salad came shortly after ordering. The main course arrived and was plentiful (although calorie conscious); the first bites, exquisite. Yummy favors marinated together to create a taste sensation for the tongue. Thought I couldn’t eat it all, but it was just that good! Make sure you save room for dessert, they’re scrumptious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentOneTimeNativeVIPDined on 6/23/2014Good food with a consistent experience from visit to visit.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerSlamoDined on 6/22/2014I had never been here before but was overwhelmingly satisfied with the experience. I stopped by early in the day to drop off flowers and a card for my wife and the hostess said she would have it on the table when we arrived for our reservation. Not only were they placed on the table but the waitress immediately came over with a complimentary champagne toast for us and we also received a dessert on the house as well. The food was top notch and service was some of the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out with the grandkidsAnniversaryVIPDined on 6/21/2014A great time with the grandkids. Good food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Specail OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014My partner and I have been to this restaurant several times. On Saturday we went to for dinner to celebrate my 66th birthday. When I made the reservation I forgot to ask for our waiter whose card I had. So our waiter was good, but a little too friendly for our taste. Also we got a table for two behind a wall so there was not view, which was disappointing. But all and all we had a lovely evening and as always enjoyed the food and great Martinis!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Excellent food! Making reservations was easy and when we arrived we were greeted immediately with smiles and warm welcomes. Our service with Lisa was outstanding. She was involved with helping us with our dinner choices and was there for us before we even had to ask. The note wishing us Happy Birthday was a nice touch - but the evening was made incredibly special when Lisa took our picture and presented it to us. What a special touch. I can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with a viewViewDined on 6/20/2014Enjoyable food, drink, and ambiance. Perfect outside dining experience. Would highly recommend Seasons 52 to all friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS CONSISTENT!FluffyDined on 6/19/2014I Hate to review Season's 52 to highly because during season it is virtually impossible to get a last minute reservation. But, it really is the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Points?AnnieVIPDined on 6/19/2014We always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. However, when we made the reservation Open Table indicated that we would receive 1,000 ponta for a 5:00 reservation. My account shows that we received only 100 points. Can you explain this to me? Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and DifferentArnoldVIPDined on 6/19/2014their change of menu is always welcome. The seasonal input of new and diverse dishes is excellent.Special Features: