Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
11611 Ellison Wilson Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5616255852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Keith Stewart
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
348 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (200)special occasion (188)great for outdoor dining (185)fit for foodies (166)great for lunch (132)romantic (130)neighborhood gem (112)good for groups (111)notable wine list (103)vibrant bar scene (95)great for brunch (52)hot spot (50)late-night find (29)kid-friendly (25)Show More
- Seasons 52edgarDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant did not honor the time of our OpenTable reservation. It appeared that they overbooked on this particular Saturday night. Perhaps things would have been better if we were to return on a weekday.
- always a great mealsjoh9323Dined on 8/23/2014seasons 52 palm beach gardens is just plain first class the servers are knowledgeable and friendly food is always exceptional a great value and that's why we keep coming back.Special Features:
- Delicious!!!Gourmand2Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent meal every time! Fresh ingredients, well prepared ... Flavorful! Filet mignon cooked to perfection, the Bransino (sea bass) outstanding ... Loved the fig & bacon flatbread ... Great staff! Very enjoyable!Special Features:
- Great except for noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014We arrived @7pm and music from bar made it hard to have a conversation. After request to waitress the sound volume was lowered and was much better. Food was very good. Liked kale and romaine caesar salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dining ExperienceScrappinginthesunDined on 8/22/2014Delightful as always! We will be back for the Fall menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner!1ChipnMuffyDined on 8/21/2014Another nice experience at Seasons 52! This time we enjoyed the new flatbreads and flights choices, trying their red and white wine selections. We definitely found some favorites, and enjoyed the chicken and the goat cheese flatbreads. They also have new happy hour appetizers. We opted for the baby lamb chops and chicken skewers, and both were delicious. Always a great time here, with knowledgeable servers and a comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/19/2014Good food good service overall a wonderful experience we continue to find a consistent it will be returning on our next visit to the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PGA's best!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2014The food was great, I had the scallops with sweet corn risotto for my main & goat cheese ravioli for a starter. The wine selection was solid with a number of great wines right in the meaty 12-16 dollar a glass range. What really made the night was our server, Jason R, who guided us through the menu and made great suggestions. He was there at all the right times. Thanks!Special Features:
- Great find!KatiaDined on 8/19/2014This was my first time at Seasons 52 and I was not disappointed. The food ans service where great. I had the seared AHI Tuna salad which was very well presented and tasted great. The portions are perfect for a late dinner. My group and I also had the whole dessert tray and we absolutely loved every single dessert! I was suprised that servers where concious to serve ladies first when pouring drinks etc.... this is usually not the case in many restaurants in the same area. Conclusion... great restaurant ... I recommend sitting outside on the water!Special Features:
- franDined on 8/17/2014we all enjoyed our food. It is more seasoned than I remembered which is a good thing. We had stopped going there because the food had gotten boring. But it is more flavorful now. We will add the restaurant to our list again. Enough choices for those on a diet.Special Features:
- great mealRonaldDined on 8/16/2014every course we had was delicious from the appetizer to desert..our server was pleasant and efficient..definitely will go back againSpecial Features:
- spectacular servicegochrisDined on 8/16/2014This place always impresses us from the moment we walk in the door until the time we leave. The food is amazing and the service can't be beat!Special Features:
- Gutes Restaurant in guter LageGernotDined on 8/15/2014Wir waren mit unseren Kindern (6+13) dort. Das Essen war schmackhaft und empfehlenswert (Fisch im Besonderen). Der Service ist, für amerikanische Verhältnisse gut, für europäische zufriedenstellend. Das Restaurant als auch die Gäste pflegen einen etwas gehobeneren Eindruck. Bermuda-Shorts und T-Shirts sind dort fehl am Platz. Wer diese Kleidung bevorzugt, sollte ein anderes Restaurant wählen. Gehobene Freizeitkleidung (Bundfaltenhose, Hemd (besser) oder Poloshirt (besser nicht), Lederschuhe bei den Herren bzw. Kleid oder Hosenanzug / Kombination bei den Damen) sind empfehlenswert. Gute Weinauswahl.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent :)CondoTestingDined on 8/15/2014We had a party of 6 for dinner. Everything we ordered was excellent! My husband and I have brought people there twice and would defiantly go back again. I want to try and go for lunch next time.Special Features:
- Seasons 52- excellent dining choicedandjDined on 8/15/2014Our dining has always been excellent here. The menu has interesting and well prepared choices. Customer service was friendly and attentive to just the right level. We chose this restaurant for our anniversary, but have taken family there also in the past. Really nice decor, but outdoor dining is the best. We would definitely recommend Seasons 52. DandjSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an Enjoyable ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We keep coming back because we have never been disappointed with the food, attention to detail and the service. Attitude of those who greet you when you walk in as well as those who serve you often make or break an experience in spite of how great the food is.Special Features:
- Always excellentJuliesfavs99Dined on 8/9/2014We have dined at Seasons 52 on a number of occasions....food and service always a 10! When we have visitors, we always take them to Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday lunchSueTDined on 8/9/2014Despite our large table of nine including two children, we had excellent service and our waitress was very kind accommodating all of our special requests. The birthday girl was elated with the surprise tier of desserts from which to choose. Fresh salmon and great presentation. One of our favorite spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unforgettable anniversaryHappytDined on 8/8/2014My wife and I made reservations for our dinner and where seated within 5 min. Initially we were in the upper level in a booth but upon request, we were able to move down by the windows with partial views of the intercostal waterway and sunset. After 5 more minutes,when we were moved and to our surprise there was a card from Seasons 52 that said Happy Anniversay. Our server (Jason) was very helpful and allowed us time to decide without feeling rushed. We tried a flatbread app and shrimp scampi app, both good. We had wild salmon and the trout, both excellent. The mini desserts were very good too. We were given each a glass of champagne as well.To too it off they also presented us with two champagne glasses with their logo on them as a gift.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrificScooterDined on 8/8/2014This restaurant is the best in every way! Piel was our server and was perfect for our leisurely birthday dinner. The food was outstanding! Let's just say, I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to PerfectTracyKeithDined on 8/8/2014Loved the service and recommendations from our waitress. The food was wonderful. The only negative, but I feel you get this a lot in South Fl is that the table next to ours had 8 older people who kept complaining about the noise in the restaurant. They complained to everyone. It got to be ridiculous. Other than that it was a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the DeclineSkayVIPDined on 8/8/2014Have eaten here three times in last six weeks. Presentation of food is a jumbled mass on plates. Not appetizing. Scallops standing on side shows little attention to detail. Pork seemed to be pulled apart rather than cut with sharp knife. Only the filet was cooked and presented well. Definitely on the decline. Need more than tasting desserts. Doubt if I return for a long time.
- carlDined on 8/6/2014The service was excellent. The food was okay. I was a little disappointed with the flat-breads.Special Features:
- Always HappyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014I love meeting people here for lunch or dinner. Always great service and food!Special Features:
- date nightfirstdateDined on 8/4/2014Seasons 52 was recommended to me for a first date dinner. The food, service and setting were all lovely but I was surprised and disappointed by the small children at tables close to ours. I would return and perhaps request a more secluded table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's the Bestluv2dineoutDined on 8/4/2014Love Seasons 52. Staff is friendly, food is great. One of my favorites here in Florida. Took friends their for the first time and they absolutely loved it. Never have to worry about your guests not liking the food. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulFloridaktDined on 8/3/2014It was a fabulous meal. The food, service and atmosphere was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Favorite spot in PBGGeeteeDined on 8/3/2014My friends and I love this Seasons 52 on the Marina in Palm Beach Gardens. We never have had a bad meal here. The ambience is great, right on the marina where you can watch the yachts pass under the drawbridge. On this outing we had a late lunch. The service was very leisurely, probably because it was during a shift change. But we would never hesitate to come back. It's one of our favorite spots in Palm Beach Gardens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lot a hypeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Service was amazing. The food was good but nothing great.
- SpecialPahokeeDined on 7/31/2014We had a great experience celebrating our mother's birthday. Waitress was the best. Additionally, we appreciated that our dish was split for us without an additional charge.Special Features:
- OutstandingdeadeyeDined on 7/31/2014Seasons 52 is a local gem. They combine a highly desirable water location with superb food, service, and ambience to create one of the best dining experiences in Palm Beach county. And at very competitive prices. We hope they don't change a thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Has Gone DownhillkeyskatieVIPDined on 7/31/2014This has long been a favorite so it is said to write that the last few times the food has been very disappointing. Each time you view what is on your plate you question how it relates to the description on the menu. The taste is fine, nothing outstanding, but not anywhere near what you have been led to believe you will be enjoying. Service, as always, is excellent and the decor splendid. But we have so many choices this will cease to be one we can count on. Lately the only reason we go is because we can count on staying dry -- due to canopy and valets -- during our current frequent rain storms. Hardly an endorsement for a restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceGTSNY1VIPDined on 7/29/2014An excellent dinner. The Wild Salmon with corn risotto was delicious. Excellent greek salad. Perfectly cooked filet mignon. The waiter Riccardo was great.Special Features:
- We had an enjoyable dinnercissalDined on 7/26/2014With minimal notice we made a reservation at the time we wanted to dine. We were seated within 5 minutes. We had cocktails, an appetizer and dinner. The will salmon was very good, even though I asked for no added salt. The vegetables were also very good. My wife had a pizza/flat bread topped with chicken; which was very tasty. We both enjoyed our night at Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Resturant !MauipeachVIPDined on 7/26/2014The food, the service, the view ! From beginning to delious end ! Fresh, fun and always a pleasure !Special Features:
- Usually love this placelovestoeatDined on 7/25/2014I have been to Seasons 52 many times in the past and have had great service. Unfortunately, this was not the best service. Our server was very late to great us and was generally slow with everything all night. Normally I wouldn't mind, but being 8 months pregnant I was hungry and didn't have a lot of patience. The food almost made up for the lack of service, but I left slightly disappointed overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but specials are pricey!DiningDivaDined on 7/24/2014The food was good and the wait staff recommended the flat bread and the seafood. The seafood special was pricey--almost 50% higher than main menu items so we skipped. We ordered two standard menu items and it was OK---the chicken was overcooked and the pork tenderloin undercooked with runny polenta. We ordered Artichoke Flatbread and it was good. The restaurant was nice with a beautiful view of the water but we were not seated within the restaurant where we could enjoy it. The wait staff was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible againOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014just love this place - can't get enough - this time they were extremely pleasant when I requested a gluten free option to go with my scallops. Always very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillDined on 7/23/2014Started (and stopped ) my lunch with a shrimp cocktail because the shrimp were barely cool, far from cold, and tasteless. Was told they were farm raised in India. I've been to the restaurant many times and been very satisfied but I'll think twice before going again.
- Excellent!FoodjunkyDined on 7/22/2014Excellent food great service! We sat outside and enjoyed the water view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.