Legends Sports Bar and Grill
111 Crawford Avenue
West Conshosocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Legends Sports Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.legendssportsbarphilly.com/
- Phone: 6102609400
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am-11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Bar Service for Lunch until 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Bar: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am-12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am; Late Night Menu is available at the bar until 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Joseph Pontillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Legends Sports Bar and Grill boasts private dining menus available for breakfast meetings, power lunches, board dinners, and all social events. Included with your meeting in the Skybox and Stadium Club Private Dining Rooms are 60'' Flat Screen Monitors that can be used to view sporting events, videos or your corporate presentations. Meeting hosts are now eligible to earn Marriott Rewards Points through catering events!
- Entertainment: Legends Sports Bar and Grill has 14HD State of the Art Flat Screen TV's throughout the restaurant and bar including an 80" and two 60" in the private dining rooms--always showing the game of the day, for your entertainment. We always play contemporary music for your listening pleasure.
A word from Legends Sports Bar and Grill
Legends Sports Bar and Grill has everything from Chicken Wings and Nachos to Flatbreads to gourmet salads, fresh fish, and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef burgers & steaks. The atmosphere is casual & full of energy, which includes a high impact bar, open floor plan & a stunning HD video system with over 14 monitors and a 80" screen. We feature all the local teams and sports packages. The "Legends" of past and present day sports and memorabillia are spotlighted on pigskin walls. Granite topped tables & dark leather booths offer a different appeal & destination for our local guests. For private dining, there are two rooms with 60" screens and their own personality. The Sky Box atrium enclosed, outside terrace is perfect for chic cocktail parties or dinners and the Stadium Club is more intimate for meetings, dinner parties or just to sit around, eat and watch the games.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Legends Sports Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Basic lunch fare was servedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/22/2009Basic lunch fare was served - not the healthiest menu choices. Ordered a salad and the portion was huge! Nothing outstanding and a bit pricey for the fare served, but nothing terribly negative either!Special Features:
- My girlfriend and I wantedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2009My girlfriend and I wanted to go grab a nice dinner in Conshohocken this Sat so we stopped by Shula's. The food was above average, but our waiter was terrible. Brought us the wrong food, wrong bottle of wine, and appetizers. Was completely disorganized and he only had 3 tables. I wouldn't want to see that place if it was packed. It was complete chaos.Special Features:
- The restaurant is attachedpiccoloVIPDined on 8/29/2009The restaurant is attached to a Marriott so, it seemed quiet on Saturday which maybe because of lower travlers. It was a nice and clean restaurant. The food was very good and a bit overpriced. Overall it was a good experience.
- Food was good, but priceyPhillyGuyDined on 8/1/2009Food was good, but pricey for West Conshocken - although, the restaurant is inside a Marriott and is most likely primarily serving busienss folks on travel who are less cost conscious. Not a great kids menu - kids hamburger was a slider, not a hamburger. Not great for families. Service was very good, good waiter, although the food took a little longer than expected in a empty restaurant on a Saturday night. Probably would not go back due to cost, not due to food quality.Special Features:
- Disappointing!!! We arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2009Disappointing!!! We arrived 5 minutes before our reservation and checked in but the concierge did not inform us the rest of our party was already waiting at our table. Instead we waited another twenty minutes until finally checking again to be told our reservation did not exist. The problem was it did exist until they erased it after our friends arrived and were seated. That aside. The food was okay but not good enough for the prices they charge. If you want a high end steak experience then go to Ruth's Chris or The Blue.
- This was our 2nd yr for Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2009This was our 2nd yr for Mother's Day Brunch, The Food was excellent!! Staff very helpful and friendly, Will be returning next yr....Special Features:
- We went to the Mother's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/10/2009We went to the Mother's day brunch here and it was fantastic. Well worth a trip for a special Sunday brunch. Make sure you bring your appetite since you'll want to try everything at least twice!Special Features:
- Great omelet station and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2009Great omelet station and great selection of desserts. Could use a little more variety on the other dishes.Special Features:
- Basically, it's a good mid-rangeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/9/2009Basically, it's a good mid-range restaurant with a broad menu that happens to offer have a few high-end steaks. It's not a high-end steakhouse experience (which was good news for the meeting I had planned,) but the food is good and reasonably priced. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Food was excellent! ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/30/2009Food was excellent! Service was very good. It was a little too loud, as the separation from the bar was virtually non-existent. When we went, the restaurant was not crowded, yet we were seated right next to the only other full table. I would have preferred some space.
- I made my reservation forOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/12/2009I made my reservation for the Easter buffet through Open Table. It did not indicate what time it ended. I called the night before to verify that my reservation for 3pm was for the buffet. I was assured that it was. Arrived there and was told they were taking the buffet down in 5 minutes. I explained that I called to verify. The Manager was very accomodating and kept the buffet up for an additional 20 minutes. He suggested that maybe we could get a few plates of food. I was not really happy that my children and I had to rush through our meal but I feel that the Manager did the best he could to make sure we had the buffet. Overall, it worked out. Thank you.Special Features:
- I expected Shula's to be aOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/4/2009I expected Shula's to be a good place to eat but I was surprised that it was an awesome place! My wife and I enjoyed the food , which was cooked perfectly to our request, and the waitress also asked me to check my steak to insure that it was to my liking. The portions were excellent as we even took food home. I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys good food, good wine (wine menu is excellent) and great ambiance.Special Features:
- I had a great lunch--simple,FellowRestaurateurDined on 3/27/2009I had a great lunch--simple, but fantastic. We started with the crispy ravioli appetizer, I had a great cheeseburger with coleslaw, and my friend had the fresh fish sandwich.Special Features:
- Disappointing in that I thoughtOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/14/2009Disappointing in that I thought it would be a steak place, even though it was in a hotel. Wouldn't have been so disappointed, except cost is high, like a steak place, even the drinks. More like chain food.
- We really enjoyed our timePhoenixvilleThoughtsDined on 2/20/2009We really enjoyed our time at 347. The staff was very helpful and kind. The steaks were very good and the wine was great. OUr dessert was nice as well. Overall we had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Service was appropriatelyMaryDined on 2/20/2009Service was appropriately attentive. Food was much better than we had expected, so we were quite pleased. Wine was delicious and matched the food very well. Atmosphere is upscale casual. We were glad we went.Special Features:
- Was expecting more. FirstDee966Dined on 2/14/2009Was expecting more. First timer. Waiter totally wanted to be somewhere else. The host I will say was wonderful. Asked for a well done steak came out medium. Host took care of it right away. Waiter forgot my side dish. Had to ask for my wine twice. Dessert was not good at all - no tatse.
- Food and service was OK, notOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009Food and service was OK, not great. Don't sit in the enclosed terrace in the winter. You and your food will get cold quickly.
- This was the third differentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2009This was the third different Shula's restaurant I have been to - first Shulas 347 Grill and as expected the service and food were top-notch. My girlfriend was a little disappointed with her 'bland' salad (her meal) but I thought the Shula's Club sandwich was terrific. We weren't quite up for the whole Shula's Steakhouse experience and thought this would be a nice change of pace - it worked! Great restaurant and very attentive staff, just wish they didn't jam us in the corner. I actually wanted to keep one eye on a tv and see some scores.Special Features:
- We were seated and had toLarryDined on 2/14/2009We were seated and had to wait 20 min to even get water. They seated us in an area that was not assigned to any wait staff. They seemed very disorganized for Valentines Dinner. A disappointment.Special Features:
- Once again, had a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2009Once again, had a great time and OpenTable really helped out. Thank you.Special Features:
- Had the surf and turf (filetOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2009Had the surf and turf (filet mignon and lobster tail). Steak was very good (not the best I've had, but done perfectly and flavorful). Lobster was very good also (I'm not a frequent lobster diner though, so I really can't say how good, but I enjoyed it very much). Ambiance was casual but classy. There's a slight sports bar feel conveyed by the televisions around the room, but the decor and tone overcome that to keep it feeling classy. Also ordered the "Perfect Martini," made with Plymouth Gin, which I thought was absolutely superb. Service was good - sometimes a bit slow, but generally attentive. Would gladly dine here again. Would certainly order the Perfect Martini again.
- Our waiter was excellent butOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/10/2009Our waiter was excellent but it took a long time to get our food. Everything was delicious but I felt it was a little pricey.Special Features:
- The service at Shula's wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2008The service at Shula's was lacking on December 31st. Our food took over 45 minutes to come out and the staff was not as attentive as usual.Special Features:
- Drinks were watered down.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/25/2008Drinks were watered down. Food was very good. Service a little slow.Special Features:
- Very Frustrating night: TheOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2008Very Frustrating night: The Service was very poor. They have 1 waiter for too many tables, and he wasn't the fastest either. I will give him the benifit of the doubt that he has too many tables in the first place. It took a half hour or so just to get our burt crab cake appitizer, then another 10 min to get our salad. When I asked why we didn't get bread b/c I saw another table had it, the waiter replied "it is on request only". I am fine with that, but I didn't know I had to ask for it. He should have mentioned that when we sat down...then maybe the 30 min wait woulndn't have felt as long. They redeemed themselves a little b/c the Steak was very good, and that's the reason I went. But the $16 crab cake was burt, and dry salad
- I don't know if it is a weekdayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2008I don't know if it is a weekday restaurant, because it is in the lobby of the Marriott, but on Saturday at 6 pm, when we were seated, we were the only ones in the dining room. There may have been 3 or 4 tables filled by the time we left. I live in Western Chester County and passed several other establishments that I feel are a better option, and probably would not return. As far as the food, we came for the steaks, because I had heard about the restaurant in an Airline Magazine, as being one of the top steak houses in America. It turns out it was just an advertisement. The sides were delicious, and probably had the best shrimp cocktail I ever had, however the steak was cooked too well, and it is not my character to return food.
- The food was awesome! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/12/2008The food was awesome! The noise level was a little high, but the place was packed.Special Features:
- I came into Shula's with someFellowRestaurateurDined on 9/17/2008I came into Shula's with some friends for the restaurant week menu--and it was fantastic. I had a great baby greens salad, prime rib with baked potato and asparagus, and ice cream for dessert. Absolutely fabulous!Special Features:
- Very disappointing dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/15/2008Very disappointing dinner in comparison to Shula's restaurant which was formerly in Phila, PA. Our server was doubling as greeter and seemed like he'd rather be doing something else. The "fresh" baked bread and brownie dessert were both stale. The menu selection was very limited, and although the steak was tasty, the overall meal did not justify the price. Shula's Restaurant was always a memorable experience for a special occasion. Shula's 347 Grill was memorable for being a disappointment. We can understand why it was nearly empty. It's unfortunate because it is a nice location and the dining area itself is very attractive.
- Had sandwiches and apps onOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2008Had sandwiches and apps on Father's Day...Calamari was preparedly differently (strips almost like French fries)...Sandwiches are solid portions. Good, not great.Special Features:
- Wonderful, The service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/30/2008Wonderful, The service was absolutely stellar. The Steak was excellent. I will be back and recommend it to anyone asking for a nice place to dine.Special Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2008This was my first visit to Shula's and I would say that I most likely will not be going back. The food was just okay and the service left a lot to be desired.
- Very accommodating--we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/16/2008Very accommodating--we were delayed over an hour due to traffic, we called ahead and they had no problem holding our reservation.Special Features:
- The staff was very accomadating.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/11/2008The staff was very accomadating. We did not have to wait for service! The brunch menu was to "die for". I plan on visiting again. Alice HollingshedSpecial Features:
- Overall the food was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2008Overall the food was good. Service on this particular evening was just ok. I think they could have used more help for that evening. I had the 16oz. cowboy cut steak. For the price I paid it didn't stand out to me. My dinner entree was $34. It was a good steak don't get me wrong but I've had better at Texas Roadhouse and it was almost half the price and just as good. But this is not to say I wouldn't go there again. I was just maybe expecting a little more for what I paid.Special Features:
- I had a very good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/3/2008I had a very good experience there. It was my first time there but it won’t be my last. It was my ladies birthday and she had a great time. I enjoyed it so much, I book a room & we stayed for the night.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/20/2008We had a wonderful dinner at Shula's and our server, Maureen, was the best. She was very helpful with the menu and everything came out perfectly!Special Features:
- Not up to the standards ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/15/2008Not up to the standards of a great steakhouse. They were out of some food iitems and many wines.Special Features:
- Great food, good service,FoodieInPhillyVIPDined on 3/22/2008Great food, good service, restaurant was very slow on the night we visited.Special Features: