Stages at One Washington
One Washington St.
Dover, NH 03820Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Stages at One Washington
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.stages-dining.com/
- Phone: 6038424077x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Evan Hennessey
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Stages at One Washington Team also runs Flavor Concepts Catering which provides catering services above all others. Please visit www.flavor-concepts.com to view our catering options.
- Cross Street: Main St.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Most of our dining events are in the evening making parking fairly accessible. Parking is available in any spot around the mill after 5pm. Additionally, there is metered street parking that is available in the front of the mill building which is usually available and free in the evening. The parking lot across the street from the mill building is no longer available at any time for parking.
A word from Stages at One Washington
Stages at One Washington provides an upscale, unique, and enjoyable dining experience to guests. The kitchen is headed by Executive Chef and Owner Evan Hennessey, who is an acclaimed local chef with experience working at some of the country’s top restaurants. The cuisine is contemporary American and European, as Chef Hennessey is known for his avant-garde style. Stages offers nightly tasting menus with beverage pairings, and the menu changes frequently with what is seasonally and locally available, so check the website for the current menu. The restaurant is reservation only and typically limits its nightly seating to the 6 seats located at the kitchen table which allows guests to watch and interact with the chefs throughout the meal. Stages also periodically offers unique theme dinners and popup dinners which tend to revolve around a specific inspiration for the event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stages at One Washington reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (16)fit for foodies (15)notable wine list (12)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (4)good for groups (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Amazing Birthday Dinner!!!!katymarie7Dined on 11/30/2013I had several friends go to Stages this fall and they raved about Stages. I was excited to finally try it out for my birthday this past weekend. The intimate setting is great for a date night or special event and they have dining events throughout the year for larger groups. The food was incredible! Evan and the other chefs were welcoming, informative and entertaining to watch prepare our dinners. I loved it and can't wait to go back. In fact, we made reservations for the NYE Great Gatsby event while we were sipping coffee and finishing off the gingersnap ice cream. So excited! Make your reservation now. It is so worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wow dining experienceLocalfantooDined on 11/22/2013Evan Hennessy is one of the premier chefs on the East coast and lives up to his reputation. In his very advanced kitchen setting he personally cooks and serves up to six diners who get to interact with him and his talented staff. Evan chooses the menu and the paired wines and describes every aspect of how the amazing dishes are created. It was a culinary experience that is unforgettable. I look forward to a follow up experience with my gourmand friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite an experiencePamJimDined on 10/19/2013A must do experience for a top-notch culinary delight.......the chefs prepare all the courses right in front of you using a vast array of local products from area farms and fishermen......the presentation is fabulous as well! Don't be put off by the initial price as remember you get a 4 course meal which you and your partner would undoubtedly pay just as much at any area restaurant if you do the math to include appetizer and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemSuzieMDined on 9/10/2013A hidden gem of pure dining experience. If you enjoy top quality food served to you befitting royalty, this is a must! Make sure to let the chef pair wines with the food. Where else can you go to see your dinner created in front of you and ask the chefs questions? I took my sister as a thank you but this place is definitely a romantic hideaway that will impress your date Third floor, left ; took a few minutes to locate it off the elevator because it is in the old mill building and the place is large.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stages Never DisappointsDougGDined on 8/17/2013We've been to Stages a few times now and we are never disappointed with them. Chef's Hennessey and Flintosh have an amazing talent to bring dishes to the table that are uncharacteristic of our area. It's plainly evident that they think carefully about every single ingredient that goes onto their plates ensuring that everything has its place and that it is true to the dish. If you're a foodie, or even a casual diner looking to try the best that NH (or NY for that matter) has to offer then you should check out Stages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Artistic plates, stimulating flavorbjh1459Dined on 7/20/2013One new combination of flavors (and colors and textures) after another. Your palate never tires, you'd like the dinner to go on and on. Beautifully and imaginatively presented food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food on the SeacoastGadogrrlDined on 6/29/2013Stages at One Washington is a gem. I have dined all over the world and it is one of my favorite restaurants- ever! It is on par with El Bulli. I can't say enough good things about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous restaurantspclarenzaDined on 6/5/2013Stages at One Washington is a unique dining experience! For their nightly dinners, they only open the chef's table in the kitchen -- just 6 seats. You are cared for by the chefs personally. The food is a combination of local ingredients, creativity, fine technique, and modernist approach that creates a menu of refined, unique, approachable food. The flavors are varied, with subtlety in the vegetable courses paired with stronger flavors in the meat courses. Wondering what wines to choose? Just ask Chef Hennessey, whose pairing suggestions are occasionally unusual but always successful. All in all, a wonderful dining experience from first bite to last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!MainefoodieDined on 5/11/2013Delicious food exquisitly prepared, wonderful concept to be involved with the meal preparation and presentation and be able to interact with the chefs, and wonderful wine pairings too. Outstanding, memorable night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plenty of reasons to get to StagesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013I sat in the kitchen and what an experience! Seeing things created first hand and watching the guys/girls in motion was incredible. Well worth it!Special Features: