Hakkasan - Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $50 and over
Hakkasan - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://hakkasan.com/lasvegas
- Phone: 7028917888x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday- Wednesday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: Thursday- Sunday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Hakkasan Las Vegas has multiple dining room options available to accommodate any size group looking for a unique dining experience on The Las Vegas Strip. The main dining area, encased with intricate latticed woodwork partitions and Carrera marble allows for private gatherings throughout the restaurant. The private dining room on the second level overlooks the main dining room and offers an intimate setting for socializing for up to 32 guests.
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com 702-891-7885x
- Entertainment: Hakkasan Las Vegas is an immersive 80,000-square-foot, five-level space that offers a variety of environments and experiences. This exceptional nightclub and restaurant concept showcases a unique convergence of world-class mixology and exclusive musical talent collaboration across numerous genres that is momentous in scale and ambition. Offering four distinct nightlife experiences, combined with two stories of dining decadence, Hakkasan Restaurant and Nightclub invite you to experience more…
- Special Events: Hakkasan Las Vegas can accommodate private events from 30 to 350 guests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information regarding special event accommodations.
A word from Hakkasan - Las Vegas
Enveloped in shades of signature blues, the entrance to Hakkasan Las Vegas restaurant invites guests to enter into a different world. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a luxurious array of ambient sounds, scents and lighting, creating a relaxed mood and sensual vibe. Located on the first level is the main dining area, separated by latticed woodwork partitions for intimate dining spaces within the main room while still sharing the atmosphere of the entire dining area. The second level boasts a private dining area overlooking the main dining room, serving as a private oasis designed to provide a more intimate setting for socializing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Hakkasan - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Hakkasan - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (99)fit for foodies (90)hot spot (85)romantic (65)good for groups (60)vibrant bar scene (43)late-night find (36)notable wine list (32)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great restauarant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/2/2013We selected this place because we had tickets to see the DJ upstairs for later that evening. Decor and atmosphere are awesome. We enjoyed cocktails upstairs before heading into see Tiesto at the club. Overall a wonderful experience. If you go up to the lounge, ask for bartender Barrie. She's super friendly and a great person to chat with! Had: Stir-fry mushroom lettuce wrap - delicious! Wok-fry New Zealand lamb chop with XO BBQ sauce - very good Roast chicken with satay sauce - again delicous! Hakka noodle with mushrooms and Chinese chive - cooked perfectly! Strawberries & Champagne - great panna cota! Drank: The Hakka and the Green Destiny - BOTH ARE SUPERB - prefferred the Green Destiny because of it's sweetness and the Bison Grass VodkaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hakkasan or NobuHoneymoonersDined on 7/29/2013What Nobu is to Japanese, Hakkasan is to Chinese cuisine and much more. Service was sublime; attentive, charming and knowledgable staff made the evening one to remember in highly stylised surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food - very funMitchVIPDined on 7/25/2013We had a great meal at Hakkasan. Everything we ordered was different, fun, and absolutely excellent. I would recommend. Please note that there is a fairly strict dress code (which can be made flexible for a tip - hey its Vegas).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!AbbyVIPDined on 7/21/2013I was completely satisfied with my experience at Hakkasan. Everyone is right: the crispy duck salad was to die for! Can't wait to go back to Hakkasan. The service was impeccable as was the ambiance.Special Features:
- ImprovementJTconcertVIPDined on 7/21/2013Wait Staff service friendliness needs to improved. I expect much better out going personality in this category of restaurant.Special Features:
- Horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2013Our reservation was over 30 minutes late so we spent the time at the bar and with $35 for 2 cocktails we spent an extra $70 before we even sat down. Finally we were seated and a server didn't even stop by our table for another 20 minutes. They served the food shortly after but not worth the hype. Every table next to us had the same horrible experience.Special Features:
- THE most AMAZING experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/13/2013Hakkasan is THE most AMAZING restaurant and nightclub EVER! This is a no brainer! Just go NOW!Special Features:
- Fantastc food and nightclubTango22UKDined on 7/13/2013Had a fantastic evening eating great food and entering the nightclub with no queuing and excellent waitress service couldn't have asked for a better nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The hakasan las vegas doesntOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/7/2013The hakasan las vegas doesnt makes justice to londons one. Not good
- Couple?...go elsewhere...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/7/2013The menu has lots of interesting "recommended" meals....but for a minimum of four people... If you are just two...you order a la carte only. The Dim Sum appetizer was just OK...the crispy duck salad was excellent. The snapper entree was also excellent, though we sent back the beef entree as it was chewy and tasteless. The server happily replaced it with the peppered beef tenderloin instead, better...but not exciting at all. The additional charge for steamed rice, and a $13 charge for very ordinary noodles on a menu with $35-40 entrees felt like we were being 'nickel and dimed' We dined early & the restaurant was quiet. Service was friendly and efficient, but even with that ...just not worth the rather large bill.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2013As regulars around both the Las Vegas and San Francisco/Napa area food scene, my husband and I were excited to try somewhere new that we thought would be both fun and inventive. Our experience summed up in one word....disappointing. Aside from the delicious cod, our food was neither bad nor outstanding. Our service was niether bad nor outstanding. But for $380 (disclosure, this tab does include a $100ish bottle of wine and two cocktails) I expect something pretty close to outstanding. Overall, If PF Changs is your idea of good upscale Asian food, then Hakkasan will blow your mind. But if you live in an area where authentic and exceptional Asian cuisine is available at all price points, then you will leave Hakkasan disappointed.Special Features:
- Amazing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/5/2013This was the most amazing meal that we have ever had! We have a second home here in Las Vegas so we spend at least 6-8 weeks a year in Las Vegas and we eat dinner out every night. We have eaten at the Hakkasan in London several times and I'm not sure why we hadn't eaten at Hakkasan in Las Vegas before. But it's now our favorite restaurant. We ordered to share and every dish was more amazing than the last. The Crispy Quail with Chinese Five Spice and Chili Sauce was simply amazing - unlike anything we had ever had before. In addition and surprisingly, the prices were really reasonable in terms of Las Vegas. We are going back next week. Our server was so helpful and friendly and it made the entire experience even better.Special Features:
- Simply amazing!JilleneandErnestoDined on 7/5/2013Our waiter was Jonathan, he was wonderful and attentive. Always around making sure out dining experience was more than pleasurable! The Manhattans were strong and made to perfection! The dim sum a Hakkasan recommended dish was mind blowing! The flavors were incredible. Burst in your mouth! The Mongolian beef was delish! The spicy seafood was amazing as well! Really nice flavors and the sugar snap peas were sooo good! Perfect crunch! It was romantic and sectioned off which I loved, looked like a maze when you walked in! Also special access to the nightclub lounge when your ready :) I would recommend this place over an over again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Epic SceneHipshDined on 6/26/2013Derek and his team (Maggie in particular) have fleshed out the latest iteration of this rising star of lifestyle brands with finesse and fantastic food. Highly recommend my freshly minted holy trinity - Green Destiny, Black Pepper Rib Eye and Hakkasan Noodles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2013Ambience and decor of this restaurant is incredible. Unlike any place I've ever been. Our server was fantastic and we had at least four people waiting and serving us. The dumplings were delicious, pass on the Mongolian beef. I wished we had asked the server for recommendations on food. The couple sitting next to us seemed to be regulars and we had food envy for everything they ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best chinese food since Hong KongRosieDined on 6/25/2013Gourmet high end chinese food, the soft shell crab appetizer was inventive and scrumptous The duck was pure perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding as in LondonwillDined on 6/23/2013Great food, great atmosphere, simply perfect. And here in Vegas you have also a nice lounge and the newest nightclub of the Strip. What else you could imagine?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!LvdinerDined on 6/21/2013We live here and love to done and share our experiences. This was an excellent experience. The food was amazing and thee service was impecable! We really enjoyed the lounge upstairs. I would highly recommend this to all my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ultimate dining experienceNEWSIES8Dined on 6/21/2013The ultimate dining experience for those who want a special experience in a breathtaking environment. Gorgeous restaurant with an ambience not found in most Vegas casinos. Exqquisite service. And spectacular food..Expensive, but worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot.TheBmanDined on 6/21/2013Excellent service. Of the 3 of us, we all had a food restriction however we also wanted to share the meals. The server had a cheat sheet for gluten, however knew off hand which meals had nuts, shellfish and dairy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableRockDined on 6/18/2013My girlfriend and I had a very nice meal. Entrees were designed to share so we were able to taste a number of things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrate birthdaySonicVIPDined on 6/17/2013Was looking forward to eating here, and this place did not disappoint. We started with two appetizers, then had two entrees and rice, plus a beer and cocktail. Total cost just under $200. Which for the quality of the dishes seemed reasonable to me. My favorite dish was the crispy duck salad. The staff were young and energetic, I liked the vibe and would go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but London betterFashionableTouristDined on 6/17/2013Enjoyed the Las Vegas branch but I felt that the London locations have bigger menu selections. Especially the dim sum. Try the duck salad!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing & Unique ExperienceDreaDined on 6/16/2013My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Hakkasan. The food, service, cocktails and atmosphere far exceeded our expectations! We enjoyed all aspects, from the restaurant level to the lounge level to the club level. All levels were individually unique and provided a new experience for us as the night progressed on. ;0) I would highly recommend Hakkasan to anyone traveling to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely worth a visitAikiVIPDined on 6/16/2013Hakkasan lived up to its reputation. Outstanding quality and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Asian food in LV!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/16/2013If you are a foodie, you will want to get to Hakkasan! Spectacular cuisine! Dim sum some of the best we've tasted. Tea smoked Short Rib, Shrimp Toast with Foie Gras, Crispy Quail, and Black Truffle roasted Duck! Service by Gerardo was impeccable. Save room for the Strawberries and Champagne dessert...wild strawberries, panna cotta, champagne foam, strawberry dust, shortbread crumbles and Rhubarb sorbet! You are going to love this place. Expensive but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and we had anOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2013Amazing food and we had an amazing time. Our server was excellent and we were treated extremly well. I'd definitely recommend this restaurant and would go againSpecial Features:
- Best hot and sour soup in AmericaLovevegasDined on 6/14/2013The hot and sour soup was spicy and flavorful. Service was great, beautiful place with beautiful people. Highly recommended to anyone going To Vegas and looking for a fantastic meal. You get your money's worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food & cocktails.CTLDNDined on 6/13/2013Amazing food & cocktails. 1st class service and loved the intimate vibe. Great end to a fantastic couple of days in LV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spot on with good music too!AiiciaDined on 6/9/2013Meg who greeted us and ensured everything was to our satisfaction was definitely a wonderful hostess who exuded genuine warmth. She recommended the crispy duck salad for me for me which was excellent. For main course, we chose the cod with Chinese honey, again an outstanding dish. Cocktails were good too. As for the decor, it was tasteful with carved dark wood panels dividing the space which makes it smaller than it actually is. There was a DJ spinning very good chill house music. I would go back there again for more of the same and try other dishes.Special Features:
- The hype with right onbiztainerVIPDined on 6/9/2013Excellent place. Was in Vegas on business and setup a dinner meeting here. Started in the bar with some of their specialty cocktails which were all great. We each tried something different and weren't disappointed. Then we moved to the dining area. The setup allows for a private eating areas which makes it very nice. We started with three appetizers to share. All were really good. Then we shared three entrees which were equally as enjoyable. Highly recommend this place. I'll be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurant w/ no flavor.WorldFoodieDined on 6/8/2013Out of the 4 dishes we ordered, none of them had any flavor. The service and atmosphere are what you wold expect and worth checking out. Just don't have high expectations for the food. If you do go, avoid the waygu. I had to send it back it was so bad. Worst waygu I've ever had. They were very quick to replace it w/ an edible dish. The restaurant is the first 2 floors and then the next 3 are the club. You can get into the 3rd floor at 10 if you eat in the restaurant, then there's a $50 cover for gentlemen to enter the 4th & 5th floor nightclub.Special Features:
- The service was truly 5-star.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/4/2013The service was truly 5-star. And the food was some of the best in my life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good startGordonVIPDined on 6/3/2013I've been to the Hakkasans in London many times. Vegas is designed to appear And run very similar, and does a great job at it. Being new, the staff are still learning the "Hakkasan way" and are effectively training. Still a little ways to go, but well done!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hungry 55GuysfromUKDined on 6/3/2013I went to Hakkasans with 4 male friends whilst staying at the MGM. The service and knowledge of the waitress Carmen was excellent. Our only criticism was the size of the portion. The waitress told us we only needed 4 mains between us but really 5 or even 6 would have been better, we also should have ordered more starters. Unfortunately we all left rather hungry!!! The ambience, food quality and service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service goodKelsDined on 6/3/2013The service and ambience was good, server was attentive and friendly. The food wasn't good, the squid with chilli and salt was the best dish, the fois grois sesame prawn toast was overlooked, almost burnt, the scallop were ok but the mango sauce, it just didn't work. The wagu beef at $69 was a rip off, slabs of meat smothered in a sauce it was more like a stew than a delicate beef dish. We didn't complain because we had a nice evening and it was my 30th birthday,they did bring out some macaroons as a bday treat at the end which I thought was nice. I shouldn't compair the newly opened LV hakkasan with the established London venue but I thought it was a brand, very disappointed on the food standard they've got some work to do.Special Features:
- Kudos to OpenTable / HakkasanToddVIPDined on 6/2/2013Our night at Hakkasan was just fantastic. Have been to the restaurant in London and NY, and the addition of Las Vegas is more than welcome. A special thank you to OpenTable, as we were served a beautiful champagne cocktail on the house as a thank you for our loyalty. Wonderful touch and much appreciated.Special Features:
- Unbelievable goodness!MEstampadorVIPDined on 5/31/2013Been wanting to eat at this restaurant for awhile and it truly was worth the wait! From the initial service at the hostess area to the sommelier to our server it was fantastic! Ordered an abundant of dishes: Vegetarian Dim Sum, Seared Scalloped w/ fresh mango in chili sauce, fired soft shell with fried curry leaves and chili, Roasted silver cod w/ champagne and honey, Crispy roasted duck with kumquat, Hakka Noodle, Pak Choi with salted fish. All yummy goodness! I will need to return to try the rest of the menu!Special Features:
- Loved HakkasanrestaurantrecruiterDined on 5/30/2013Not only was the food delicious, the service was outstanding. The waiter was knowledgable about both the food and wine. We enjoyed our meal and can't wait to go to the Hakkasan on Miami Beach soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hip place with good foodZohrehDined on 5/30/2013We loved Hakkasan, Beautiful restaurant, fantastic food and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.