Hakkasan - Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $50 and over
Hakkasan - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://hakkasan.com/lasvegas
- Phone: 7028917888
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday- Wednesday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: Thursday- Sunday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Hakkasan Las Vegas has multiple dining room options available to accommodate any size group looking for a unique dining experience on The Las Vegas Strip. The main dining area, encased with intricate latticed woodwork partitions and Carrera marble allows for private gatherings throughout the restaurant. The private dining room on the second level overlooks the main dining room and offers an intimate setting for socializing for up to 30 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Tiffani Hara: firstname.lastname@example.org 7025969990x
- Entertainment: Hakkasan Las Vegas is an immersive 80,000-square-foot, five-level space that offers a variety of environments and experiences. This exceptional nightclub and restaurant concept showcases a unique convergence of world-class mixology and exclusive musical talent collaboration across numerous genres that is momentous in scale and ambition. Offering four distinct nightlife experiences, combined with two stories of dining decadence, Hakkasan Restaurant and Nightclub invite you to experience more…
- Special Events: Hakkasan Las Vegas can accommodate private events from 30 to 350 guests. Please email email@example.com to request additional information regarding special event accommodations.
A word from Hakkasan - Las Vegas
Enveloped in shades of signature blues, the entrance to Hakkasan Las Vegas restaurant invites guests to enter into a different world. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a luxurious array of ambient sounds, scents and lighting, creating a relaxed mood and sensual vibe. Located on the first level is the main dining area, separated by latticed woodwork partitions for intimate dining spaces within the main room while still sharing the atmosphere of the entire dining area. The second level boasts a private dining area overlooking the main dining room, serving as a private oasis designed to provide a more intimate setting for socializing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Hakkasan - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Hakkasan - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (100)fit for foodies (82)hot spot (75)romantic (67)good for groups (54)vibrant bar scene (40)late-night find (35)notable wine list (31)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Consistently goodKazSamDined on 7/17/2014I have visited Hakkasan around the world and Las Vegas offers a solid reproduction of the menu. Would visit again.
- Amazing FoodFoodieDined on 7/11/2014I started the course with the best corn and crab soup that I ever had. Followed by yummy seared scallops with mango chili sauce. Then we had peking duck with caviar! and a second dish of duck and black bean sauce. Ahtough the remaining dishes of Roasted Seabass, green beans and minced pork and dried shrimp and black pepper beef were average, the service made up for it and the first three courses were AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticRachybaileyDined on 7/10/2014I am so glad we ate here, the Choice was great even for a vegetarian such as myself, the claypot tofu & noodles were amazing and my husband also raved about the Mongolian beef he chose. It was my favourite meal in Las Vegas - & we didn't have a bad one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food But Too LoudTastyVIPDined on 7/10/2014The food and service at Hakkasan were excellent, but by 9 pm, the restaurant was so loud you couldn't carry on a conversation without yelling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food!JackieBDined on 7/8/2014My mom and I went here for dinner. The food was absolutely amazing. The service was great; our waitress was very attentive.Special Features:
- birthday reviewtomaDined on 7/3/2014Wife's birthday. Started w/squid, lightly coated perfectly done, no sauce needed. Black truffle duck very tasty. Liked the lotus root best. Scallops were nicely done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionxminchxDined on 7/2/2014From the service to the wine to the appetizer to the main dishes to dessert to the coffee — everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014This was my 3rd time and still no complaints. The food is delicious, the staff very kind and attentive. A lot easier to find than before. Made the experience better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best meal of my lifechattanDined on 6/28/2014My girlfriend and I both agreed that this was hands down the best meal either of us had ever enjoyed top to bottom. The passion fruit panna cotta with homemade pop rocks is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant=Bliss Club=MissedBestGrimDined on 6/28/2014The restaurant and Jenn were absolutely incredible. Would go again in a heartbeat. I will however, never return to the club. It was the worst experience I have encountered here in Vegas. It's a shame, the restaurant works as hard as they do, to then have that brand tarnished by the disrespectful bouncers and security.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesone spotjimdonnelly84Dined on 6/27/2014Everything was awesome. Such a great experience. And the decor and layout are interesting and in a way that is good for small tables as well as groups.Special Features:
- Amazing!JamesHabitDined on 6/26/2014After a week in Vegas, and trying many restaurants... This was one of the best. The food was amazing and the service was the best we had all week. Nothing was too much trouble, and everything was done with a smile... Unlike many other places we tried.Special Features:
- Very Dissapointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2014This was my second visit to Hakkasan and yet again I was very disappointed. Needless to say, I will not be going back. The food was just okay, not as good as I remembered the first visit. The service was fine but the real frustration came with the experience after dinner. You pay top dollar to enjoy the entire evening and unfortunately, they over packed the lounge and club area to the point where you cant enjoy yourself or even the overpriced cocktails. I absolutely loved Studio 54 so I was really looking forward to this experience but was left disappointed, twice! I would not recommend dining here or visiting the night club. Overrated and overpriced for sure.Special Features:
- Why wait?OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/22/2014Our reservation was at 8 on a sunday. When we called to say that we were running late, they said that they could only hold our reservation for 15 minutes then the reservation would be given away. Woah, ok, this place must be very busy. Upon reasons outside of my control 815 rolled around and we were just leaving our hotel down the strip. I called again and talked to Devin who was wonderful and graciously said I'll change the reservation to 815, so you still have 15 minutes to arrive. Whew! Imagine my utter disappointment when we arrive and the place is EMPTY. They sat us in an empty section. No one around. This is Vegas right? You want people to mingle? Our waitress was absolutely wonderful. Just confused about the big fuss over the res?
- Best food in Las VegasLuv2dineDined on 6/14/2014We went to Hakkasan on a Saturday night. The food was great, the drinks greater and the staff even greater. I will definitely be going back next time I visit vegas. The staff escorted us to the ling ling lounge after dinner for drinks then onto the club which was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!Vegas123Dined on 6/12/2014We dined at Hakkasan for our friend's bachelorette party and had such a fun time! The staff were helpful and able to recommend dishes from the menu to suit our tastes. The restaurant had a lively atmosphere and was beautiful too!Special Features:
- Loved HakkasanJdineDined on 6/11/2014Amazing food. Loved the duck roll & lemon chicken. Service was very good and they do some decent cocktails. I ended up going twice to Hakkasan over an 8 day period. Great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience once.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/8/2014Pricey dishes slightly larger than tapa sizes. All courses were tastey with a good blend of flavors. Good and inventive mixed drinks. Unfortunatly, I became very ill after meal. However, my companion did not.Special Features:
- Great experienceEuukDined on 6/5/2014Great experience from service team and very delicious food! Check out the specialty drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet earlyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/5/2014We might have been the first party in the place as it was empty at 5:30 PM. I can imagine it gets crazy later. Nicely partitioned space could make for romantic encounter but we had party of 5 pre-show. Service was great and not pretentious. Dinner was quick and excellent, if not outstanding. The sea bass was really a stand-out. Wine list (like many places in Vegas) gets crazy expensive quickly. They could use more bottles in the 60-80 range.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealBeamerDined on 6/4/2014I have been to Hakkasan many times over the years, first in London, once in NYC, and recently Las Vegas. Always a great experience. Prompt and courteous staff, excellent ambience and great food.Special Features:
- Wonderful in every way!FoodieDined on 5/25/2014This was clearly our best dinner in Las Vegas. It is on the pricey side but well worth it. The ambiance is great - very romantic. Our server, Kat A, was fantastic and literally appeared out of no where whenever we needed her. She recommended the sea bass cooked with honey which was out of this world. The chicken in a pot was very good as well - as was the fried rice w/scallions. Can't wait to go back and try more things. TSpecial Features:
- Delicious but small seperatesXoxoCarolineDined on 5/24/2014The service and food were terrific. It was a quiet, almost tranquil, restaurant with many dividers between sections to make dining more intimate. Make sure you order enough food. The portions are what they should be, not large American sizes, and you order your meat seperate from your sides (which we had to ask about since the menu and waiter didn't offer the info up first hand). The price is a bit high, but the quality of the food is worth the splurge for a special occasion. There are less expensive items on the menu, but who goes to such a nice place to order chicken when you can have duck?Special Features:
- Rude hostess ok food won't go backJustTheTruthDined on 5/23/2014The seating area is cramped and I feel that the restaurant is poorly laid out. I took my mom here for her birthday before seeing a show at the Smith Center so we ate early with reservations at 5:45. The hostess seated us directly next to a large family in a restaurant that had 90% of their tables open. That lacks common courtesy, in my opinion. When I asked to be seated at one of the numerous empty tables that was not directly next to a large party she said she rolled her eyes, and in a snarky tone told me that she had to ask management… then she disappeared for 5 minutes… then she came back to seat us elsewhere… again with an attitude. Needless to say I will not be going back - for those prices staff should be nothing but friendly.Special Features:
- Great place to goFernandoMacedoDined on 5/22/2014Amazing place. The food is incredible..... Fantastic service and very good wines. Best restaurant in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Experience!!DeftonesgurlDined on 5/22/2014From the moment we walked through the door to the moment we left everything was perfect! The service is beyond amazing! The servers were not overbearing but were around the perfect amount. The detail to their guests ie. always clean table was so appreciated. Now the food was indescribable! So soo soo delicious. We went to another restaurant and regret spending the money there when we could of spent it at Hakkasan. Best dining experience. I highly recommend. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JONZBOI30Dined on 5/21/2014Outstanding Ambiance, Great Menu, Wonderful food!!!Special Features:
- The following 218 reviews are from the Hakkasan - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Always deliciousRichVIPDined on 5/19/2014This is a great place for a night out with friends or for date night. The food and ambiance are excellent. You will love it!Special Features:
- Friendly StaffFoodieatheartDined on 5/19/2014I am not sure if I just had very high expectations but I really wasn't to impressed. The ambience and the staff was nice but the food was average at most and then pricey on top of that. I guess it's more known for its nightlife then anything else.Special Features:
- Spot onOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/18/2014We loved our experience here and were well taken care of. We will make a point to come back here every time in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/16/2014Great place for a fun night out. Good food, good service, great ambiance.Special Features:
- IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!UnmissableDined on 5/14/2014Booked this restaurant to celebrate my daughter's 40th Birthday as I had visited in February and thought it was the best food I had enjoyed in Vegas. I wasn't disappointed with this, my second visit. Again, it was superb and we all agreed that it was absolutely streets ahead of anything else we experienced during our visit. Well done Hakkasan! I'll be back next February without fail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Great food, was not super busy so ambience was a bit boring but decor was beautiful, good for couples or groups. I recommend it for food and I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order the Recommended DishesDawnDined on 5/10/2014Wow! Hakkasan was a fantastic culinary experience!! During our first pass through the menu we had selected what we thought we wanted based on what was familiar. The waiter came back to the table with our drinks and walked us through the menu. He told us about some of the recommended dishes and why they are so good. We decided to try all his recommendations from the appetizers to dessert and were so impressed and happy with the food. If you want a quiet meal with not a lot of people around, make an early dinner reservation (4:45 or 5:15 or so). We loved it. All of it. The best meal I've ever had in Vegas and I've been there a handful of times trying different great restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedoldgrrrlDined on 5/7/2014I was very excited to go to Hakkasan Las Vegas, as I had heard good things about the San Francisco location from a friend. The restaurant's ambiance is lovely with a warren of small dining a areas enclosed with Chinese-style dividers. The hostess who greeted us was friendly and lead us through the restaurant and to the bar where we waiting for the rest of our party. We ordered cocktails that cost $15 - $18 each; the female bartender gave us indifferent service; I don't think she even gave us a smile. As for the food, it was mediocre;--a step up from PF Chang's in freshness and quality. Ouch, sorry, but it's true. For the premium prices Hakkasan charges for drinks and food, the experience should exceptional. Overall, it was a disappointment.Special Features:
- OK expected morePpC07VIPDined on 5/4/2014This is a TAO concept, an asian restaurant with a very hot nightclub on the side, food is much better at TAO, I did not get a chance to see the nightclub.Special Features:
- Great!FairVIPDined on 5/4/2014We had a wonderful dinner. We chose to enjoy small plates, so we had 2 dim sum platters and the crispy duck salad. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingGoldenDinerDined on 5/1/2014By far one of the best meals I've had. A nice variety to choose from. The decor is up-scale stunning. The space is well partitioned to make for smaller intimate spaces. I can't wait to go back. Whenever I get to Vegas, this will be tops on my list. They also have other locations such as San Fran and New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!SuperDined on 4/28/2014Love the food, the look and the service! I Will go back ...............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MGM HakkasanLondonerDined on 4/27/2014Good restaurant, though I think I prefer the one in Mayfair LondonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.