The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 4073512210x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Monday -Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Lee
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles… awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Millenia Mall.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (80)romantic (59)fit for foodies (55)notable wine list (44)good for groups (31)great for lunch (23)neighborhood gem (16)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (9)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2013Best meal of my life! The Capital Grille made our anniversary dinner so special! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDRC876VIPDined on 8/9/2013Service was perfect - food was crazy delicious. So glad there is another Capital Grille closer to us. Can't wait to book the next reservation. (creamed corn - delish!)
- Best New Restaurant in TownOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2013The Capital Grille at Millenia has something for everyone -- a beuatiful, upscale modern settign, food for every taste and preference, great wine choices, and service that can't be surpassed in Orlando. Finally, a restaurant in the city of Orlando that is on par with the best in any city in the US!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time experienceFirsttimerDined on 8/3/2013My first time at the Capital Grill was a fantastic experience. The truffle Parmesan fries were to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Capital Grille is a winnerBrendaDined on 7/27/2013My husband and I tried the Capital Grille that opened at the Millenia Mall recently and found it just as wonderful as the I-drive location. The ambiance is lovely and the service was top notch as usual. We opted to do the generous pour special that had us tasting seven different wines with our dinner. They were all very good. I love the calamari appetizer. The peppers that come with it give a nice heat to the dish. My husband had the filet and I enjoyed the salmon.Special Features:
- Best steak dinner and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2013Best steak dinner and service in any Steak Resturant in ten yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2013My husband and I love Capital Grille. This was our first time at this new location. The atmosphere is a little different compared to the idrive location. It is more approachable and includes lower price point items on the main menu. I believe this is because it is attached to a mall. Because we have dined at the Capital Grille before we missed the detail of the different rubs on the menu and had to specifically ask if they were available. Definitely a miss if someone has not dined there before. The rubs add great additional flavor. All in all great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good. I have hadKrisDined on 7/19/2013Food was good. I have had the same dish, stuffed lobster, elsewhere that was cheaper and better. Our waitress was very nice but she was at the table checking on us every 3-4 minutes. It got to be a little too much. My husband had the chilean sea bass and absolutely loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/17/2013Capital Grille is always a completely enjoyable dining experience. Wonderful food and excellent service. I always get a steak but ordered the chicken confit this time and it was excellent. You miss a wonderful dining experience if you don't go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed dinner and good service....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2013Enjoyed dinner and good service........will return sometime in the future. Restaurant section was very dark, lights turned too low.Special Features:
- Great Location, Food & Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/15/2013My husband and I originally made our reservation for the other Capital Grille. We just happened to stumble upon this new location while running errands at the Millenia Mall. We quickly cancelled the other location and made a new reservation for this one. We are glad we did! Steve's service was impeccable! The food is fabulous! This Capital Grille has a more modern look then all the other's. We look forward to returning very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Streakhouse at MilleniaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/13/2013I've been to the CG I-Drive many times; this CG is very nice. The steaks excellent; the service very good. Food was hot, served in a relaxed manner, exactly as ordered. The restaurant is dark, with table light, which we like and everything looks comfortable. The bar is big with bar seating and high-top table seating. I'm willing to pay $40 for 10oz of top filet, and I complain about gin & tonic well drinks costing $11 each. The location at the entrance of the Millenia Mall should keep this CG very busy. My only real complaint was the lack of a dress code; a very nice restaurant where men are certainly in a collared shirt or jacket, there's also the tourist crowd in shorts, flip-flops and over-sized shopping bags.Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodMikeDined on 7/12/2013We really enjoyed our meal at Capital Grille. The service was excellent, the decor and ambience very nice, but most of all, the food was very enjoyable. We shared a calamari and crab cake for starters and both had ample portions and were very good. The steak was excellent and our sea bass with pea tendrils was excellent. My only fault was with the vegetables as my french beans had way too much oil in them and I like mine without any oil. I will certainly return here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Meal & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/10/2013Four of us met for drinks & dinner. Bar service was great as was dinner & wait staff. Good Show!Special Features:
- Amazing!alfieggDined on 7/8/2013Wonderful service. In particular from John our waiter! Oh, and the food was excellent! We had the huge seafood appetizer and wonderful steaks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/30/2013The food was great and the service was the best I have ever received at a Restaurant. Both my servers were on top of everything and we never had an empty glass or anything missing at any time. A great restaurant to go to for a special occasion or for any event or meal. We had a great time and plan on returning to celebrate all our special events here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The meat was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2013Everything was good, but the meat was great! Kids loved too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversarynoniDined on 6/25/2013The staff was outstanding, decorating our table for our anniversary celebration, presenting a lovely red rose and a complimentary glass of champaign. They were attentive, but not obtrusive, did not rush us and were very helpful in helping us decide on wine and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicedavidVIPDined on 6/20/2013Very accomodating with any request you might have in the preparation of your food. The server, Jefferson, was very attentive and professional. The food tasted great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Capital Grille - MilleniaVocald229Dined on 6/18/2013This new location has a completely different and yet familiar feel. The service and food quality are excellent. The bar area is very large and well lit thanks to the large windows. The dining area is seperated enough from the bar area to keep your dining experience intimate. You will enjoy this restaurant whether you are looking for a quiet dinner or entertaining happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2013Amazing personalized service! Our server was on par and very friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first time at this location.TPuckensVIPDined on 6/15/2013Our first time at this location. Everything was perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2013This is a great place to go especially for a special occasion! Food is pricey, but well worth it! Ask for a booth or to be in the back room for more privacy / romantic feeling!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2013First filet came out with a burned crusty top....2nd file was very thin and not the usual flavor of a fine filet mignon. My husband and I had to each eat our meals separately because of the problem . Both of our meals should have been taken back to the kitchen an come out together with hot vegetables, We were very disappointed that Capitol Grill did not live up to our expectations or its reputation!!
- Worth a VisitGourmetFoodieDined on 6/8/2013We had lunch there and it's by far the best lunch option at Millenia Mall. Great menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Location - Great Service & FoodFloridasonVIPDined on 6/2/2013Have been to Capital Grille before, usually go to the I-Drive location. This newly opened location at Mall at Millenia was more convenient so we tried it for Sunday brunch. Seated right away at a booth as requested. AMAZING server - Anthony. He was thorough, friendly, didn't rush us and was very attentive with great suggestions. Different vibe that the I-Drive location, very polished, very professional. Capital Grille locations always have good staff but this one seems just a bit above. Food was great, the burger was wonderful. One thing that stood out was that we ordered martinis and were drinking them slowly. Anthony stopped by and noticed that they might be getting warm - he offered to re-shake them to cool them off. A +Special Features:
- First time was a good surprise.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/30/2013First time was a good surprise. Very friendly people and very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Millenia Mall Capital GrilleTimGDined on 5/30/2013A new Darden restuarant sort of pricey but excellant food and service. One disapointment, the Sea Bass, a chiefs recommendation on the menue and my first choice, was not available. My second choice, the Kobe steak was delicious with a fine sauce and cooked as requested. Two petite fillees were also cooked as requested. The lemon pie with a tall whipped cream sauce was enjoyed by all of us. The service on this mid week night was attentive and knowledge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Capitol Grille in OrlandoOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/30/2013Great addition to Orlando's list of excellent retaurantsSpecial Features:
- Not a regular Capital GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/26/2013For some reason Capital Grille thinks they have to change their ways and this attempt is bad, very bad. The servers and other staff had no idea what they were doing - maybe because it's Orlando - and it seemed as if every table around us was sending things back. Bottom line, if you're looking for the usual Capital Grille and getting a good meal with good service, don't do it...
- Very fresh high quality seafood,OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/25/2013Very fresh high quality seafood, the best quality we have had in Orlando. We really could taste the difference, That made the NYC prices understandable, but still high for Orlando Sophisticated but stylish interior and nice service. A nicely balanced wine list. A relaxing, if expensive, meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grille, Millenia, OrlandoCharDined on 5/25/2013Lobster Bisque with lobster claws, that's a first for me. :) Got the Tenderloin with lobster tail, very good. Will be back again, thinking of birthday parties there in their private rooms. Should be perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic New RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/23/2013A must if you're looking for a special place to celebrate and/or a relaxing laid back atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- upscale at the mallVIPmemberVIPDined on 5/16/2013Often dine at the Capital Grille on I - drive. Same food different location. If your at the mall and want an upscale restaurant this is the only place to go.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013I've eaten at other Capital Grills and I can say this experience was just OK. It could be because it hasn't been open that long but I am sure some of the wait staff must have come from other locations. As a frequent Seasons 52 diner, I'm using that as the yard stick, that experience cost far less and has never been just OK. It will be a while before I select this loction over my favorite Seasons 52. The name in this market won't carry to cost of the entrees, at those prices you expect to be WOWED, BY SERVICE AND TASTE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013My third time to a Capital Grille and still my favorite. I just wish it was quieter and that customers wouldn't show up to a $50 per person restaurant in camouflage baseball hats, t-shirts and flip flops. Also wish babies weren't allowed. Nothing against children, it's just not a baby friendly restaurant and it's not something you want to hear while trying to enjoy fine wine and dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, but won't be our only.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2013Decided to finally try CG and boy were we surprised. It was my wife's birthday and the pulled out all stops to make it special. Service with Francine was superb and the food even better. My tenderloin filets and lobster tails poached in butter were heavenly. The crab and lobster cakes spot on. The roasted mushrooms spot on. My wife enjoyed her grilled lamb rib chops and white cheddar tots. Funny note... I ordered my Scotch with one ice cube (aka, on a rock). I just Luke to slightly cool my drink and add a splash of water. When it arrived, it had an ice cube was about the size of a small tangerine. LOL. So technically they delivered EXACTLY what I ordered. I highly recommend if you haven't been there. It's pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Substance & style were style rulesBoomerCTDined on 5/7/2013Finally a restuarant at the Millenia Mall that isnt just stylish or a gimmick. Apparently they have spared no expense in any part of this new restaurant.. From the heavy leather strapped chairs to the art and modern but elegant dining room and a bar that looks out at the manicured expanse of Florida palm trees. while still being open airy and light in color style and atmosphere. The only thing heavy about this place is your belly after you push yourself away from your dinner and massive dessert. Though the look and feel is very different from the site on international drive the food and the chef is just as good if not even better on a good day. I just happened to be there on one of those good daysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a new facility andRodaleVIPDined on 5/4/2013This is a new facility and management is really trying to make it a good destination. While we enjoyed the dinner, we prefer the Capitol Grille on I-Drive--Their servers and staff are really great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had dinner with my husbandAnne0925VIPDined on 4/26/2013Had dinner with my husband for our anniversary at the new Capital Grille. Nicely decorated with a sleek, contemporary decor. Hostess and wait staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good as expected and delivered in a timely manner! Only negative was the music playing. It was loud and basically the latest hip-hop songs which I thought was out of place. I would of preferred a light jazz or something that went along better which an upscale restaurant.Special Features: