2001 Western Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cutterscrabhouse.com/
- Phone: 2064484884x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00 am-4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 4:00pm-9:30 pm
Dinner: Friday and Saturday 4:00pm - 10pm
Weekend Breakfast: Sat & Sun 11am 2:00pm
Bar: Sun-Thurs open 'til 10:30pm, Fri and Sat 11:30pm
Happy Hour: 3pm-6pm and 9pm-close Saturday and Sunday 4 - 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Deborah Breuler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Cutters Crabhouse
One of Seattle’s proudest traditions is the Pike Place Market, right next door. The market thrives by providing the highest quality seasonal products indigenous to the Pacific Northwest. This allows Cutters--totally remodeled in April 2012--to be directly influenced by the unique nature of the market. Because of Cutters' ongoing commitment to incorporate only the finest seasonal Northwest ingredients in all menu offerings, we can truly say: “If it’s there, it’s here."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Cutters Crabhouse - Best Restaurants in Belltown / Pike Place Market ›
Cutters Crabhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
155 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (140)special occasion (89)fit for foodies (52)good for groups (50)great for lunch (40)romantic (37)neighborhood gem (24)great for brunch (18)notable wine list (18)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Cutters CrabhousetravelbugDined on 5/16/2014View of the harbour and Pike's Market was good. Decor nice but food and portions small for price. Crab sandwich tasty. Service was friendly and efficient. Would not go back.Special Features:
- Great views, good food - a favoriteSeattleGuyDined on 5/11/2014Great views and good food. A favorite spot for taking family and friends to see the city, enjoy seafood and the MarketSpecial Features:
- Mothers Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Food was excellent! Service was great......a little slow but worth it. I liked the mother's day "gift" cards that they handed out to all the mother's.Special Features:
- DisappointingDisappointedDined on 5/11/2014We have been to Cutters Crabhouse a few times over the past couple of years, and always the service was impeccable and the food great! This time was very disappointing; we had to wait about an hour for our meal, after telling the waitress we were interested in dessert we eventually had to go to the desk and get our own menus, and then of the 4 Creme Brulees we ordered 3 of them were burnt (and you could taste it).Special Features:
- comfortableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The food was good but overpriced. $200 for four people, only one drink each and no dessert seemed like a lot of money. I think for that amount, a side salad should be served alongside the main meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014the desk clerk was not friendly at all she acted like she didnt want us there . wasent to happy with that service all.Special Features:
- Mothers Day BrunchwanderingwendiDined on 5/11/2014The three of us were in awe of the beautiful view!!! Friendly service from the moment we walked into the restaurant until the time we stepped out. The brunch menu selections we ordered were delicious and the desert was insanely good. Overall review is 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014I am from Oklahoma and come once a year to visit family in the Northwest. We make a visit to Cutters every time we come and NEVER are disappointed. Loved the food and the views. A family tradition for well over 10 years nowSpecial Features:
- Great ViewViewtasticDined on 5/9/2014Great View...Friendly Staff. I will come back. :)Special Features:
- Very Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/8/2014I used to love Cutters but this past Thursday the food was not what I expected, and the prices were very high! The halibut was $43 and was so bland, the veggies had no seasoning and the mashed potatoes were way over mixed and it was like a mass of starch. The menu selections were not that great either. I liked Cutters before they remodeled. I will not be going back. Too bad, because it has an awesome view.
- Old MainstayCindyDined on 5/6/2014Love the location. Meal and Service was good but hard to compete with all the vibrant good restaurants in this area.Special Features:
- Good seafood and viewSushiLovrDined on 5/3/2014Not cheap but the food was tasty. Crab was good but was maybe a tad over cooked. Perhaps because the legs where sliced in half lengthwise to make it easy to eat. I'd rather work for it and have it be more moist. Flavorful and still enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceFoodVIPDined on 5/2/2014Our reservation was at 830, but he table we were waiting on was taking a long time. The lovely hostess communicated with us frequently while we sat in the bar waiting for our table. We eventually ended up just staying at the bar because of the delay. Didn't mind at all. The bartender that night was hilarious and attentive. Great experience overall Also, scallops were amazing, portabella burger was delicious and the mojitos exceeded their 9.28 rating from the bartender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Abby13Dined on 5/1/2014I was a visitor in Seattle and Cutter's was recommended by our hotel upon check-in. We had sushi as an appetizer and it was delicious. I felt the dinner choices were somewhat limited but decided on their only salmon dish. The menu stated it would have a coconut sauce. I am not a huge fan of coconut but the waited insisted it was a very mild hint of coconut so I ordered and was disappointed. I should have had them hold the sauce. My son's meal was delicious. One more thing...the coffee seemed very weak which surprised me as I expected to have outstanding coffee everywhere in Seattle.Special Features:
- BobHDined on 5/1/2014great food to a great view. Good wine choices by the glass. Not enough soft drinks choice. Disliked being unable to get bar tab moved to the dining room.Special Features:
- Great family Brunch, fantastic viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014We came to cutters to celebrate the visit of my Mom coming from France. We were very well seated in a corner to have a panoramic view. First experience of a brunch for our visitor: the food was fresh, tasty, original, very well presented and with generous portions. The service was fast, watchful and the kid menus were a very good deal including a dish, a juice and a Sunday ! My husband also came with a big party of colleges and had a similar great experience. A very good location if you want to explore downtown Seattle !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food,Best Service in TownFairtradejavaDined on 4/24/2014Not only was the food excellent, the water view amazing, the proximity to the Pike Place Marker convenient; the service was the best in town. Not only was the waitstaff attentive to our needs and helpful with recommendations, but the restaurant's own shuttle returned us to our hotels after dinner at no charge. The next time I am in Seattle I will return to Cutters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a wonferful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Great find. Had a wonderful experience overall. Great food, fantastic service. Plan to make this my regular spot when in Seattle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ocean GetawayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Without having to go out to the Beach - you're still in dt Seattle at Pike Place Market. With clear weather it's a window to heaven!Special Features:
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/20/2014No comparison to other Seattle restaurants. Ate here several yrs. ago and it was very good. Now we find that the food prep. and choices are very dated.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2014We order one eggs benadict and one cutters egg benadict. We received two cutters dishes. Sent one back and received the regular eggs benadict. The eggs were totally over cooked on both plates.Special Features:
- Perfect location and great foodSeattleJenDined on 4/20/2014We reserved through Open Table for Easter brunch for a group of 4. I requested a window table and actually got it! The waiter was busy but attentive and very nice. My husband had the "best French toast" he'd ever eaten. My daughter enjoyed her eggs benedict. My smoked salmon soup portion was very small and very rich. I never did ask what the crunchy things in the soup were! The wedge salad was not as good as I've had. Maybe too little bacon or no blue cheese chunks? Not sure. I didn't even bother to finish it. We were blessed with a bright overcast day so the view was great! We went for a stroll through the Pike Place Market afterwards. It was a nice Easter brunch.Special Features:
- Bad Service but Good Food and Sceneaw02VIPDined on 4/17/2014the overall food was great and it is such an enjoyable scenery. However, the service is almost rude and not welcoming.Special Features:
- Great food!MPW1208Dined on 4/16/2014All I want to eat when I'm in Seattle is seafood...and Cutters did not disappoint! Everything was really fresh and prepared perfectly! It will for sure become one of my Seattle staples.Special Features:
- Food outstanding, service not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/16/2014I took my mom here for lunch for her 85th birthday and it happened to be restaurant Week. When we began looking at the restaurant Week menu it was quite apparent from the server that she was not pleased. The meal was delivered timely but there was little to no follow up. Check was dropped early and we were ignored though much of our visit.
- A Seattle culinary gemGlobetrotterDined on 4/15/2014There are virtually no finer views of Seattle to accompany an outstanding meal combined with superlative service. Cutter's is truly a gem in the Seattle culinary scene. The seafood is prepared to perfection and in the correct portion size. The menu is diverse without being overpowering. The views from the restaurant, especially at sunset, are beautiful with the entire Puget Sound in front of you. The service was attentive, prompt, professional and pleasant. If it is your first visit to Seattle or your fiftieth, Cutter's needs to be on your list.Special Features:
- Really Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2014We went for Restaurant week and the food was awesome. We both had the Chop Salad and I had the Grilled Pork and my friend had the Sole. Desert was the Bread Pudding Carrot Cake. The portions were perfect, not too big but more than enough. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Executed MealOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/15/2014My fiance and I went to Cutters Crabhouse during Restaurant Week, which meant we got to try six things (two appetizers, to entrees, and two desserts). Everything we order was consistently done well from the chop salad all the way to the carrot cake bread pudding. None of the seafood was overcooked, making this a great place to go to enjoy fish or shellfish. I would definitely recommend dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere, classic Seattle.GlamourgirlVIPDined on 4/14/2014Enjoyed this restaurant. The food was great and the atmosphere was so peaceful. If you want to experience classic downtown Seattle on the water, I highly recommend!Special Features:
- Seating could be better47yearsDined on 4/13/2014We were celebrating our 47 anniversary and were taken to a "small" booth with a great view of the waterfront. The booth however had very uncomfortable seating and NO leg room. I think if some of the staff sat in the booth, they would understand our problem. It was the only negative part of our experience.Special Features:
- Great view Good FoodrunnerDined on 4/11/2014Wonderful view of Elliot Bay and Seattle skyline. Good to very good food, Energetic staff. A bit noisy, but fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every penny!dbienz1Dined on 4/11/2014I took a friend here for a Friday birthday lunch. It was a bit pricey for lunch but was worth every penny. I had the gnocchi which I loved! The sauce was amazing the each piece was perfect. My friend had the seafood curry. We are both curry fans but we agreed that it was by far one of the best dishes (curry or otherwise) we had every tasted. Absolutely perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cutters Crabhousefryzh20Dined on 4/10/2014Great food and awesome view! Service was terrible our waitress was off putting and didn't seem like she wanted anything to do with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and Iconic SeattleLiaKDined on 4/9/2014Went for Restaurant Week and everything was fabulous. Beautiful view of the waterfront too!Special Features:
- Go-to-restaurantClaireVIPDined on 4/7/2014Roy was the best server EVER! From the manager down, the service was THE BEST!! Would definitely recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle Restaurant weekjastDined on 4/6/2014Wanted to try a different place, and Cutter's did not disappoint us. The 3 course dinner was excellent, view incredible, and service very friendly. Would easily reutrn there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed the SRW and hadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/6/2014I enjoyed the SRW and had the 1/2 crab sandwich with the wedge salad, which went very well together. The salad was generous but the 1/2 sandwich, although very tasty, did not have much crab on it. The Bloody Mary was excellent, so I had two!! Roy my waiter made my dining experience perfect! Also the Host was really nice and friendly. Your staff is great!! Wonderful view, and a perfect spot to people watch at the waterfront park next door.Special Features:
- nicemoonDined on 4/6/2014nice scenic view, nice service and nice foods~*^^*Special Features:
- Best Service In the CityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014I always receive great service every time I dine at Cutters. It almost seems like they get better every time.Special Features:
- Good foodSandyDined on 4/5/2014Good food but very expensive! Service is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.