Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
3655 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sugarfactorylv.com/
- Phone: 7023315100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch and Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Piekarski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: For more information on off-site catering, please contact the Events Department at the restaurant.
- Private Party Facilities: Beyond the main dining room and patio of the Brasserie, Sugar Factory Café and Chocolate Lounge offer a supreme private dining experience. The Sugar Factory Café and Patio are stunning locations for smaller events as they sit under the exquisite Las Vegas sky, while the intimate setting of the Chocolate Lounge offers an alluring dining and reception space indoors holding up to 80 guests. Allowing Sugar Factory’s experienced and talented event team to take care of every event need, planning event details can be virtually stress-free. Sugar Factory Brasserie and Retail offer perfect event space for corporate and personal events for every occasion! For more information on corporate events and catering, contact Sugar Factory Events at the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Tammy Stephens 7023315107
- Cross Street: Flamingo
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Parking is available in the hotel parking garage or main valet in front of the hotel. From valet and the parking garage, the restaurant entrance is off of the casino floor adjacent to the Total Rewards Program stand. Pedestrian entrances are also available from the Las Vegas Strip.
A word from Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip at the Paris Hotel Casino & Resort, Sugar Factory American Brasserie is a 30,000 square-foot space, offering both sweet and savory American culinary favorites. Both visually and palate pleasing to our guests, Sugar Factory Brasserie offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Piekarski and Corporate Chef Stephane Chavet, features perfectly executed classics from benedicts and burgers to savory pizza, pasta, steaks and seafood. Extensive dessert selections including fluffy waffles, creamy crepes and Rocky Road Pizza are offered on behalf of Executive Pastry Chef Carol Garcia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (68)great for outdoor dining (64)hot spot (57)scenic view (57)special occasion (55)late-night find (52)great for lunch (50)vibrant bar scene (40)kid-friendly (33)great for brunch (32)fit for foodies (25)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (5)Show More
- MUST VISIT EVERY TRIPSugarSugarDined on 6/12/2014We make it a point to eat at Sugar Factory every visit to Las Vegas (which is usually bi-monthly) We love the food, atmosphere and service. The reservation system has been working out great!! We highly recommend. Try something new each time you visit.Special Features:
- Very accommodatingluvposadosDined on 6/11/2014Their $36 jumbo drinks are a little pricey but share it with a friend and it will be all the drink you need for a while. It gets you a little toasty quick! They were very accommodating with my husbands birthday celebrations and the delivery of his cake. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food not so great serviceLC22Dined on 6/10/2014The food especially the oven baked mac and cheese was sooo good! The lollipop goblet was heaven as well. Only problem was I probably saw my waiter 4 times? Not so great service. Waited about 20 minutes just for him to TAKE our drink order. But overall great outdoor seating and a great view of the strip and bellagio fountain show!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising!LizzielieDined on 6/7/2014A nice surprise, great food and even better cocktails. Huge portions though, so be aware:)Special Features:
- Dinner at Sugar FactoryDotson23Dined on 6/6/2014I went with a group of four and we had excellent meals. The drinks tasted perfect and the presentation was cool with gummy worms in it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014we went Thursday for dinner. our waitress disappear on us many times. we waited forever to get our check. food was good but that was about itSpecial Features:
- Great....serenitywayDined on 5/27/2014It was 12:30am when we went. It was busy but servers had many tables so the wait to place orders and took while for drinks. I'd go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 319 reviews are from the Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) reviews archive.
- overpriced and loudluv2eatoutDined on 5/24/2014My daughter wanted to go to the Sugar Factory for her birthday because she remembered my husband and I had gone for our anniversary a few years ago and had ordered the dessert fondue. The entrée I had ordered last time was no longer on the menu. Instead I ordered the fettuccine which was dried out from being under a heating lamp and hugely over priced. $17 for a small plate of average tasting fettuccine? The set up for the fondue had changed as well and wasn't as impressive. Less food for higher prices. It was so loud we couldn't carry on a conversation! The service was excellent and our server was wonderful. Up until that experience the Sugar Factory had been my favorite special occasion restaurant. Sadly, it isn't anymore. I won't return.Special Features:
- Special but!PigskinDined on 5/23/2014Great food and service. We ordered that special big and I mean big glass of booze, it cost 35 dollars. We thought the glass came with it for that price. But if you also wanted the glass to take home -- that was 20 dollars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sugar Factory ReviewBuyingSphinxDined on 5/23/2014We had a reservation so we got seated pretty quickly upon arrival. We sat at the table for a bit before being served which was a little annoying since the restaurant wasn't busy. Our server was friendly once he came over though. For the price we paid I would say I was a little disappointed. I was really excited for the drinks, but wasn't super impressed. Overall I guess I was expecting more for the money, but then again we were in Vegas where everyting is like three times more money than it is back home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!SmerfDined on 5/22/2014Have been in Vegas many times, this was first time going here. Chose this place because you can make reservations here and the menu options looked great. Our server was fantastic she recommended our drink, which was great! The food was tasty and reasonably priced! Will be back here againSpecial Features:
- Great, unique tasteJenniferPVIPDined on 5/21/2014The food was really good. It might edge on a bit too sweet, but they livened up classics well. The view of Caesar's Palace and the Bellagio was great.Special Features:
- WaiterKimjVIPDined on 5/20/2014Our waiter Kyle, Monday night, May 19 was awesome. Service and food was great ! IN fact we ate twice during our stay !Special Features:
- Great!MikeyDined on 5/19/2014it was the best meal we had our entire stay in Vegas. The salmon was the best salmon I've ever had in my lifeSpecial Features:
- Service, Food, PricelvsmoresDined on 5/19/2014Myself and three of my older children went there for my youngest 21st birthday. Service was excellent! We were definitely catered to. The waitress was quite informed about all the food choices as well as the portion sizes. The food was served in a timely manner and always with a smile. Seems like the employees liked their job as their attitudes and countenances certainly exhibited that. The main course was good but the desserts were excellent! Especially the Smores Crepe! Didn't really like the Cereal Sundae (this is something I could have made at home). It looked nice and celebrated the occasion as the waitress added a candle for the birthday girl. We also had the Reese's martini...wasn't the greatest and was Pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2014The patio is the best spot to sit! The Bellagio is right across and you can see the water show. The food was good and our waiter was awesome. Vincent was very patient and attentive even when we sent things back to the kitchen. We would be back here again and make sure you order a goblet they were delicious.Special Features:
- Not so sweetVegasgurlDined on 5/17/2014When you come with a group be prepared to get shoved in some cramp area with no view at all. Sure the food is great but that's probably because the time you get your food your starvingSpecial Features:
- Great service and great food!JayMillDined on 5/16/2014Been here a bunch of times and each visit is better and better. Regardless of how busy the place may be, the servers are always checking on you and making sure you're having a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of time and moneycasasandDined on 5/14/2014Normally don't have time to write reviews but I will NEVER go here again. Took 20 minutes for a waiter to come and even notice us. The food came luke warm and cold. My burger which was supposed to be "the" thing to get was burnt and nothing more than an expensive fast food burger. My fries were cold and when I told the waitress she told me she was sorry and would bring out some new ones and they never came. I expected an apology or some sort of demonstration of good faith and nothing happened. It was a horrible experience and neither will we return nor will I recommend it to anyone. It was overpriced, but if I had at least had had good food and good service than I know what I am expecting. Not the case at all!
- RinaDined on 5/14/2014Fantastic time! We were there to celebrate a birthday. Food was awesome and the Goblets are the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Concession FeeTheBadgerVIPDined on 5/13/2014Be prepared to pay a ridiculous "concession fee" of 4.7% just for eating there. It's in the menu, but well hidden with the undercooked meat warnings. Also, you get to pay sales tax on the fee.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/12/2014Messed up food 3 times. Overpriced. Food was decent once it was right. They should really have half plate options.
- Patio at the Sugar FactorylrchurchDined on 5/11/2014First time eating here as wanted something a bit lighter than Mon Ami Gabi. Isaac, our waiter, was fantastic and had great recommendations for cocktails and dinner. All were taken and enjoyed. Of course, sitting and watching the fountain show cannot be beat. Overall very nice time.Special Features:
- Sugar Factory experienceVegasBunchDined on 5/10/2014The food was tasty at least so the night was not a complete fail. We are locals and went for my daughter's birthday. She ordered a drink (the gummy worm) and asked for non-alcoholic. She was told by our waiter that we would have to pay the same price as if it had alcohol (that made no sense but got it for her anyways). My youngest asked for just a bowl of plain noodles and was charged $18 for it. We knew going here, it would pricey but some of our items ordered seemed crazy priced for what we got. Our waiter was not too attentive and seemed to brush us off as well. I understand that it was quite busy as I had to yell at him to order because the noise level was insane loud! Our family also had to yell just to converse during dinner.Special Features:
- Those alcoholic bowlsGodiazDined on 5/9/2014The food is great, presentation is inspiring, and te fish bowls are the main attractions. I definitely would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMajMikeDined on 5/9/2014Had a dinner reservation for 5:15 pm, prior to 7 pm seating for Jersey Boys. Restaurant noise level was so high that it was difficult (for 2) to hear the waitress conversation. Caesar's Salad w/chicken was mediocre at best. Wife ordered pasta (Carbonara). Both meals lacked flavor. We don't plan a second visit to Vegas, but if we did, we would not dine at this restaurant again.
- Not as great,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014I was expecting more, the food wasn't great, the meat to my turkey sandwich was dry. Drinks are $40 but not worth it, they are more for picture then anything else, drinks are a rip off. Expected more of the restaurant but it's more of a brand. Waiter was rude and not very attentive.Special Features:
- Not happyNothappyVIPDined on 5/5/2014I had to wait 30 min more for a table overlooking the strip - when I already had requested oneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my favoritewadsywooDined on 5/3/2014I am a total foodie and so when I pay a lot for money I expect big returns. That was not the case here. The food is not exciting at all. The desserts were ok but way over priced. I got a Caesar salad and I could not taste any dressing. So I was pretty much eating a bowl of croutons and iceberg lettuce. We came here for a bachelorette party dinner and we had a large group. The hostess informed me that we could not be seated until all of us arrived and of course we were not all there on time, so we had to stand in the lobby until the rest arrived. I will not be going back here any time soon.Special Features:
- Kevin the GREAT!!!!AfabulousVIPDined on 5/3/2014Food was great and Kevin was even better!!!! Thanks Kevin and SugarFactory!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware CNF charge on your billOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/30/2014A "Concession & Franchise Fee" (surcharge for a restaurant's prime location) appeared as a 3.5% tax on the bill. Few places in LV do this, and Sugar Factory was one of the first. This fee was not disclosed and I almost did not notice it. The waiter couldn't explain it, another associate couldn't explain, so we asked for a manager. He said we're taxed so we wouldn't have to pay higher menu prices and that it was "normal" because Cabo Wabo down the street charges it too. Did we ask about Cabo Wabo? Is there value in paying this? No and no. We asked if there was anything he could do for us, as this started as a happy family gathering but at the end of the dinner we all felt dissatisfied. He would not credit or discount anything.
- Loud SugarOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014My first experience at Sugar Factory and I thought I was having dinner at a dance club. The music was very loud, making it hard to talk. The service was adequate, but didn't check the table frequently. Never offered us a dessert menu after dinner. Food itself was reasonably priced and adequate.Special Features:
- Good foodStephieDined on 4/26/2014The food was delicious with big portions but our waiter tended to disappear and we were waiting for our drinks for a while. But overall we had fun and enjoyed the ambiance and food/drinks.Special Features:
- Unfortunately a disappointment...knowgoodfoodDined on 4/20/2014I was so looking forward to eating at this restaurant, unfortunately I feel that it really missed on any of my expectations. The menus were pretty sticky, and dirty. I ordered the "Sugar Factory" side salad, and the "Pasta Carbonara". First the salad was just okay, the dressing was really acidic, the "candied apples" were in no way candied, and the blue cheese had absolutely no flavor. The one high point were the grilled red onions. The "Pasta Carbonara" was a huge disappointment, grainy and tasteless. The service was inattentive and mediocre. The only high point to the experience was the sweet shop next door where the service was actually friendly and available. Totally recommend skipping the food and just going for the sweets.
- Awful way to spend our holidayLynnDined on 4/20/2014I made a reservation for six and had 4 children they put us in the bar and not outside as asked. The service was horrible, the hostesses were horribly rude. The waitress was awful- she forgot our appetizer then after our food was served ask if we still wanted it. WOW! Who orders what they want! She never return to make sure the food was okay. Our drinks were never refilled and she was so slow. The dessert was served without utensils and the waitress had a horrible presence until she heard me say ," Sad for me to have been in the industry and only tip 10 percent and feel good about it." I would not recommend or go back. It was a holiday we could have gone anywhere not just a random lunch.Special Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/19/2014The portions were of a good size, but lacking in quality, especially for the price. A couple in our party had the burgers, which actually looked and smelled great, but the entrees were just so-so. One person in our group had the salmon ($25), and it was okay. I ordered the grilled rib-eye steak (about $32) and found it fairly tender, but a bit lacking in flavor. Even though we were there at dinner, many customers around us were eating waffles and seemed to enjoy their dishes; same goes for those with piazza and pasta. I think the more elaborate entrees are a little out of the kitchen's league. The flourless chocolate cake was amazing for desert. The room got crowded and noisy as the evening came on, so expect to shout at peak hour.Special Features:
- Surprisingly sweetVball0802Dined on 4/18/2014With a name like sugar factory you can't not be curious. The view alone is a reason to check this place out, they just so happen to have fun great food. Definitely a place for anyone. Adults and kids alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not kid friendlyMax327VIPDined on 4/18/2014I thought from the name that this was a kid friendly place. No kid menu at all. I got a bowl of plain pasta for my son and got charged $18.Special Features:
- Fun place to eatLJ519Dined on 4/18/2014We ate here twice. The food was good but the scene was GREAT! We ate outside on the patio railing two days in a row. It was an awesome place to people watch! The service was quick and drinks were good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricingislandmom55Dined on 4/16/2014Visited Vegas to celebrate my husband's birthday. Heard about the famous SF Burgers from friends, decided to choose the venue for his B'Day dinner. The Burgers were great but was astonished at the outrageous prices on all menu items. My son ordered an entrée that came with fries and asked if he could switch to mashed potatoes instead! never been to a restaurant that charge extra $6.00 to switch from French Fries to Mashed Potatoes! I think this is an insult to clientele who already pay top $ for what would otherwise be a "simple" meal at other places. The meat loaf was also terrible expected a nice moist juicy slice instead of flat overdone meat patty. A one off experience just out of curiosity but would definitely not return.