Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
3655 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sugarfactorylv.com/
- Phone: 7023315100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch and Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Piekarski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: For more information on off-site catering, please contact the Events Department at the restaurant.
- Private Party Facilities: Beyond the main dining room and patio of the Brasserie, Sugar Factory Café and Chocolate Lounge offer a supreme private dining experience. The Sugar Factory Café and Patio are stunning locations for smaller events as they sit under the exquisite Las Vegas sky, while the intimate setting of the Chocolate Lounge offers an alluring dining and reception space indoors holding up to 80 guests. Allowing Sugar Factory’s experienced and talented event team to take care of every event need, planning event details can be virtually stress-free. Sugar Factory Brasserie and Retail offer perfect event space for corporate and personal events for every occasion! For more information on corporate events and catering, contact Sugar Factory Events at the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Tammy Stephens 7023315107
- Cross Street: Flamingo
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Parking is available in the hotel parking garage or main valet in front of the hotel. From valet and the parking garage, the restaurant entrance is off of the casino floor adjacent to the Total Rewards Program stand. Pedestrian entrances are also available from the Las Vegas Strip.
A word from Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip at the Paris Hotel Casino & Resort, Sugar Factory American Brasserie is a 30,000 square-foot space, offering both sweet and savory American culinary favorites. Both visually and palate pleasing to our guests, Sugar Factory Brasserie offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Piekarski and Corporate Chef Stephane Chavet, features perfectly executed classics from benedicts and burgers to savory pizza, pasta, steaks and seafood. Extensive dessert selections including fluffy waffles, creamy crepes and Rocky Road Pizza are offered on behalf of Executive Pastry Chef Carol Garcia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (70)great for outdoor dining (69)hot spot (58)special occasion (57)scenic view (56)great for lunch (53)late-night find (51)vibrant bar scene (39)great for brunch (34)kid-friendly (32)fit for foodies (25)romantic (13)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (4)Show More
- We were forgottenPatienceDined on 6/24/2013We waited over an our for our food. The other parties with us had eaten and we were still waiting. The waitress forgot to put our order in, but claimed it would be out soon. There was a African American mgr that came over and comped our meal. He was very apologetic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better last timeBeachgirlDined on 6/23/2013When in Vegas we always eat here! In the past have always had great service, great food , this time we again came and brought people with us, new to this restaurant, sadly service was not attentive, food was still great! Will try again next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must go to resaurant!VAblondeDined on 6/23/2013I love this place- I have to go here multiple times when I am in Vegas. You must try a goblet if you go here, or any of their unique drinks. The menu is diverse so there is something for everyone. I also love how efficient the service is and that they are open 24 hours a day. A must go if you are in Las Vegas and staying on the strip!Special Features:
- DELISH & FUNKhiKhiDined on 6/22/2013What a super fun restaurant! DJ spinning a cool mix of music, very attentive and super cool staff and the food is absolutely amazing. DO NOT SKIP THE DESERT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Says they don't have tap waterLizaGDined on 6/22/2013Sugar Factory says they don't have tap water, so if you want water you have to pay $2 for "all you can drink" bottles water. The service is ok, our server messed up our bill and the charging of cards multiple times. Not impressed. Food was good though.
- Sweet EncounterVegasRoxstarDined on 6/21/2013Food and service good. Desserts and drinks are awesome. Great for a special occasion. Only annoying thing was no water, just for purchase and charge for substitutes even if equal value on menu. Then again, expected for dining on the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmzaleskyDined on 6/21/2013We were in town from Denver and could not wait to go to the Sugar Factory especially for one of the signature goblet drinks. I was informed for the VERY steep $36 price that we did not get to keep the glass, that would be $50!! Needless to say I did not order the insanely overpriced drink! Our waiter was HORRIBLE, we couldn't hear him, he was not friendly, hardly checked on us, never filled out super small drinks for the $3 price tag. Food was decent, good amount but a little pricey. I would only recommend to friends with deep pockets and that I know would enjoy the atmosphere for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2013I took my family to Sugar Factory as I had visited it last year with some girlfriends and received outstanding service. First of all we made a reservation at 7:00 however they had no seating at 7:00 and we had to wait well over 30 minutes but I let it go. Second, we sat at our table for at least 15 minutes before the server (not our server) stopped by to see if we have been helped. We had not and he took it upon himself to help us and to be our server as our server was apparently too busy for us. Thirdly we my daughters dinner was late, then wrong, which in turn made it later than everyone else's dinner. On top of that she ordered a Dr. Pepper but somehow a grapefruit line crossed the Dr. Pepper line and made her drink unbearable.Special Features:
- Menu has drastically changedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/16/2013Menu has drastically changed from last time we were here. Many of the dishes we enjoyed are gone. Don't think we will be back again.
- Good food and fun!!!Hull2loveDined on 6/13/2013Great food , me and my wife will go back, every time,,,!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BYOW-Bring your own WATER?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2013The food was great-HUGE portions so you may want to consider splitting your meal. There was an awesome female DJ spinning tunes which made it pretty loud but the songs were making me want to dance in my seat so I didn't mind! The biggest disappointment, or should I say annoyance, is that they charge you $2/person for water? WHAT?!! Its just plain stupid! We're in the desert Sugar Factory! Would go back but probably only if I was carrying a canteen, hahaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have dined at The SugarpelczarliciousDined on 6/8/2013I have dined at The Sugar Factory once before and the food and service were amazing. I went with a group of friends; we all shared our food and everything was delicious. This time the bruschetta was good but the bread was incredibly hard. I ordered the mini cheese burgers and a salad; the salad was limp with an almost cooked spinach like consistency and the burgers were ok but the buns were very dry. To say the lease, I was disappointing and a little embarrassed as I chose the Sugar Factory as the meeting place for friends from out of town. I will chalk this experience up as a fluke and most certainly visit the restaurant in the future as my first visit was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was just to noisy, we wentRissDined on 6/6/2013Was just to noisy, we went for desert after a Bacclaurette serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise level obnoxiousWalrusandthecarpenterDined on 6/6/2013Last I checked sugar factory was a restaurant not a club. It's so loud you can barely hear the person next to you. So glad I made reservations as the hostess( who I felt bad for) seemed like she was over Vegas tourists. There were so many people in front of the hostess station it was hard to tell who was in line and who wasn't. I was also a bit miffed that they charge for still tap water. There was a nice view of the bellagio fountains- but that was it..Special Features:
- Not a great experience atOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/5/2013Not a great experience at all. If it wasn't for the great company that I had with me, I would have considered this one of the worst times that I've ever had at a restaurant. Food was just mediocre (nothing special), and we ordered an array of different items. The service - absolute horrendous. Why should I hear from a neighboring table about a "buy one - get one" promotion regarding their goblets when we ordered four for ourselves? Why wouldn't our server mention this to us? Oh, he forgot he exclaimed. All in all, we went into the restaurant, like anyone else, hoping to have a great time; unfortunately, that didn't happen.
- The restaurant is really aFlwondergurlDined on 6/5/2013The restaurant is really a cool spot. I live in Las Vegas and had never even heard of this restaurant. My brother who lives in the Seattle, WA area told us about this restaurant. We had a cool time. Jessica was our server and she was totally awesome. The hamburgers are absolutely the best burgers we have eaten and let me tell you my youngest brother loves burgers, so he knows a good burgers. He actually went back to the restaurant a couple of days later to have another one. Cool spot overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad.SarahDined on 6/3/2013Our server was rude and difficult to understand. He was very inconsiderate to what we wanted and we were constantly hesitant to ask him for something. And 2 dollars for tap water? Ridiculous.Special Features:
- outdoor diningphilDined on 6/3/2013Great outdoor scenic view of Las Vegas strip across the street from the Bellagio hotel and casino resort. The Bellagio water fountains were entertaining while eating on my date and it was a great time.Special Features:
- EhVegasvisitingDined on 6/2/2013Went with family visiting. Chose the menu because of the variety. They first has us wait with reservations and the restaurant wasn't even busy. We were sat in a back corner booth next to a large annoying party who was camera happy and loud beyond explanation. We ordered our drinks (yes, even water has a charge) and it took 10-15 to receive them (keep in mind, it's a Sunday night). Once ordered, we got out food 45 min later. Food was given 3 stars, not bad, not the best. We were added automatic gratuity on a party of 6,it was sooooo not worth the $30 automatic tip. Sorry. Horrible unattentive service, I was a server for years, it wasn't busy, your section wasn't full, we were an easy table and more even refills came. Never recommending
- Loud, and they charge forValerieeVIPDined on 6/2/2013Loud, and they charge for tap water. Big portions, waitstaff with attitude but food was okay.
- my daughter's 21st birthdayDeAnnDined on 6/1/2013I originally called to book our dinner reservation and was told the only times available were later than what I could book through open table? Also, our server was very slow, as we did not see her that much during our dinner, and had to flag down other wait staff to assist us. This was my daughters 21st birthday, and there was no celebration offering or dessert for her - disappointing. Also they sat a table of 8 men adjacent to our table, and we actually had to move my daughter's seat as they were blocking our table. When I mentioned it to our server, she told me that they get busy sometimes. Will never go back again. Not worth the $144 I spent.
- Fun dining experienceLocalgirlDined on 5/31/2013We took the whole family for a night out. Atmosphere is kid friendly and classy enough for a couples evening out. All our food was excellent, but I would stay away from the BBQ pizza. Strange sauce and overpowering onion. The bacon artichoke pizza is a winner and any salad would be a great choice. The ice cream is high quality. Service was amazing. They have a 2 dollar water charge per person. Ouch! All over a wonderful evening with the family.Special Features:
- PoorUKtraveller2013Dined on 5/31/2013Very poor front of house greeting, were allegedly unaware of reservation and were rude ie ignoring and speaking to others. When we were eventually seated our server was very good but I'd say the food is very average with over inflated prices purely because of the location.Special Features:
- remodelcreationsDined on 5/31/2013the restaurant is over crowded, the tables are too close. we could hear both table's conversations as they had to speak loudly due to the loud music & we kept getting hit by the people sitting on both sides of us everytime they would adjust themselves. we were literally back to back. that is the only complaint, the food was great & the server was good. it was just hard to enjoy with constant bumping on our backs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK Food, Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2013We were seated quickly, but despite the fact that few customers were in the restaurant there was some confusion about who would be taking our order. They wanted to charge us $2/person for water, messed up one of our orders, and belatedly confessed that they wouldn't be able to make the milkshake I ordered because the ice cream was "locked up" due to "construction". The french toast and breakfast potatoes were good, but the eggs were overcooked and tough.Special Features:
- Cocktail MUST!SallySweetheartDined on 5/27/2013I went to the sugar factory Paris, and ordered their infamous cocktail goblets...truly amazing and a must of you haven't had the experience before... However the food wasn't all that great. Overall the restaurant was a reasonably priced and a fun experience and I would recommend anyone who hasn't been to try it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress was terrible food was okFoodie808Dined on 5/26/2013Read reviews about this place being kind of junk before going. But we went anyways because the bachelorette was excited about fun drinks. Took a 1/2 hour to get our food order in and about 45 mins to get food. Most of us ordered salads so im not sure why it took so long. When food finally came she brought out 1/2 the meals, so those without food watched all our friends eat for 15 min before rest of meals came. We also told her from the very beginning how we wanted checks separated by sitting in groups of 4. But when we asked for check she had to ask all of us who ordred what because she didn't remember. Took 30mins for check. Food isn't bad, but nothing to write home about. It's all about hype at this placeSpecial Features:
- Great Dinner w/ a viewRyanDined on 5/25/2013We ate here on our last night during Memorial Day weekend 2013, and we were quite impressed. My wife & I both got the chicken & waffles, and we loved them! The service was great, especially for a loud & hectic Saturday night on one of the busiest nights of the year in Las Vegas. If the weather is nice enough, ask to sit outside. You get great views of the Cosmopolitan & the Bellagio, and people watching is always entertaining, especially in this city. A return to Sugar Factory will be part of our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-all was good but musicJDW1Dined on 5/25/2013Over-all was good but music was so loud you had to yell for those at your table for them to hear you. This was in the dining room, not in the bar. I would have expected that in the bar but not in the back dining room area I wouldn't recommend this place if you want to have dinner and catch up with friends / relatives
- nothing that we asked forlobunch6Dined on 5/25/2013We had gone for my daughters 15th Birthday celebration but it was nothing that we had asked for, did make the request when we made the reservation but no one acknowleged her or our request she & all of us were very disppointed. we had order TAP water but we were charged for some bottle water on our bill for $8. & tip was added + anothe tax We did not want to make a further scene & embrass our children or make a scene about No celebration so we payed the bill & left very DISAPOINTED we will never return there again, the food was Bland, & Very overpriced, the staff was unhelpful, and was only trying to impress eachother, dont know what more to say about the worst experience we ever had that really RUINED my daughters one & only 15th birthdaySpecial Features:
- perfect as usualdolcepioveDined on 5/19/2013This is still my favorite spot on the strip ...I'm fact the only reason I even go to the stripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, ok servicetourist23Dined on 5/19/2013We loved the food but the service is slowwww....it took them 15 mins to get us water. And then they charged us for each glass of water. You better get your order in as soon as they ask because if you want to reorder then you have a long wait ahead of you. The ambience is like that of a high end diner which was disappointing since the prices are much higher than that. So I expected better service and ambience. Only go there for food, not ambience or service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great Dj's Great DrinksNano805Dined on 5/18/2013Book a reservation on Open Table! The wait was an hour long if you didnt have one... We booked on my iphone just a few hours our Sat 9pm dinner rsvp. Be warned, this place plays awesome music! and loud at times... but If you dont mind the music, you will find a great time at sugar factory! Great food, tasty tasty drinks.... take your servers recomendations... they def know the best food and drinks and arent trying to sell you. Great time!!! a must do again!!! Just make sure you bring your CCards.... its vegas...it aint cheap but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJessDined on 5/18/2013Cane to Vegas with girlfriends and this place was the best place to start off our Saturday night. We loved the music, every song was better than the previous! Drinks were awesome. Just an real fun place and were still talking about it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too noisy--not only fromoldfartDined on 5/18/2013Way too noisy--not only from patrons but the music. Alhough the food was excellent, I would not recommend this restaurant for those over 50 and looking for quite dining!
- my new favorite place in vegasdolcepioveDined on 5/14/2013Let's see how do I describe this great place....its just amazing its not pretentious but does give u a reason to get dolled up to go out! Is say its a good date place. I can be both relaxing or exciting ....the mood is set on a blank canvas for you to feel and be in whatever mood you want romantic, drunk , laid back, pumped up.....oh and the food is just right. The drinks are one of a kind and interesting to drink . All in all this place is amazing I'd recomemd it to everyone of all ages. It has become my number one spot to take my out of town visitors and myself on my days off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy dining heretedbellDined on 5/13/2013My significant other and I always enjoy this spot when we're in the area. It is fun with a great atmosphere, while still delivering some great dishes from the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big menu good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/13/2013We have eaten here 4 times over the past year and a half. The food is always good and they have a really cool drink menu. It is located right on the strip and you can look out the big windows and watch the water show. I love their signature burger! Fantastic bun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't provide a limited menuAhhhhDined on 5/12/2013Don't provide a limited menu on special days like Mother's Day. People come to your restraunt for the diversity of your menu. Otherwise, great as always.Special Features:
- awesome eatssk8rDined on 5/12/2013LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this restaurant! Very authentic decor for a brasserie, right down to the waitstaff uniforms. Food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.