92 East Main St.
Huntington, NY 11743Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.tingrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6314257788
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Ting
Come and experience our modern Asian cuisine! You won't be disappointed!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
Ting reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (22)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (18)special occasion (14)romantic (9)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Delicious food and great ambiance fLinnyDined on 3/28/2014Delicious food and great ambiance for a local restaurant. Server was very attentive, as was manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful birthday experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/12/2014I chose to dine at Ting for the first time for my birthday, and it definitely will not be my last! The food was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented, and each meal arrived promptly. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and went above and beyond to accommodate my gluten free diet. We particularly enjoyed the butternut squash soup, the summer lover rolls, and the duck entree; explore the menu and you will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tings was wonderful. We hadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014Tings was wonderful. We had a party of 9 and 3 have celiac needed gluten free, 2 don't eat fish/sushi, and the other four love sushi and it met everyones needs! Our server ralph was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent experienceBladeDined on 3/1/2014We had asked for a nice table and they sat them by the beautiful fish tank, very calming. The appetizers and food were delicious and the service was fantastic. We had some changes like brown rice in our hand roll instead of the traditional white and they were very accommodating. Definitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TingJPx2Dined on 2/28/2014It was a little noisy as happy hour was still in progress. However, we were able to move to a table in the back and it was perfect.Special Features:
- Mr. Bruce LeeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2014This place is a cut above. The service is excellent and the food is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!KathyVIPDined on 2/14/2014I just love this restaurant!! The quality of the food is consistently fantastic!!! The decor is really nice and so is the service. I wish they would bring back the live music on weekends!!! I would highly recommend this restaurant.
- Fabulous FoodlmfcshDined on 2/14/2014We've dined at Ting on many occasions and the food is consistently excellent. That was our experience again for this meal. The food was wonderful. As for the service, normally we receive great service. This night however, the wait staff was a bit off. the sushi appetizer we ordered was so delayed (they were backed up due to large number of take out orders) our entrees came out and we ended up canceling the appetizer. We asked to look at the dessert menu when the waiter asked us but instead she brought us the check???Special Features:
- Dependable very good foodBlondieDined on 2/7/2014Food always excels here. Very nice, great Friday or after work dinner. Good value, nice wine glasses, excellent service, takes reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great. Service? Not so muchdddddVIPDined on 1/30/20142nd time here-- first time was great all around with a lovely, attentive server. This time, we had an unenthusiastic young guy who moved at a snail's pace the whole night. He often passed our area without even glancing over at his tables. We had to go to the cashier to get our check, & then go back to hand in the payment. I'll go back for the excellent food, but if I see that I'm getting that server, I will definitely ask to move to someone else!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Asian food with a flairMike11251Dined on 1/27/2014We enjoyed a quick meal for two by starting with wine and a draft beer and each of us having an appetizer. My wife had a fried breaded oyster (4) with lovely presentation while I had some king crab (5) from a sipping vessel a few different spices and a liquid. We had a noodle dishes with big delicious shrimp. My wife's in a singapore style, mine in thai style. Very yummy! We split a specialty sushi roll with no rice but many other things. It's presentation was lovely. Our service was attentive and alwys had an eye on us for that beverage refill etc. In and out in 45 minutes with food tax and tip coming to $123.50 without having a gourmet entree. We'll be back. It's a much nicer ecperience than you neighborhood Chinese restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arigato! A cut above!DelanoDuchessDined on 1/26/2014This was my second visit. Food is prepared by a sushi chef who is an artist! We had a delicious wonton soup and then the Mermaid roll - divine, and the tuna pizza which was fabulous. The service was timely and with a smile! This restaurant is definitely a cut above the rest!Special Features:
- Hope this one lastsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/4/2014This is the best of several Asian restaurants that have occupied this space. Pan-Asian. Maybe dishes not authentic, but takes typical chinese up a big notch. Duck and Sea Bass were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jan. 1: There was a flurryDavebballDined on 1/1/2014Jan. 1: There was a flurry of activity as we were seated; menus provided, water brought, hot towels... Then nothing. Eventually we had to call someone over to get served. Our waiter took the order, then gave us soup before our cocktails. Once we got through this part, food was creative and very tasty. I will return for that alone, and hope the service issues get straightened out.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi and rollsspeechieVIPDined on 12/31/2013The food here is always good, especially the Japanese food. Interesting rolls and fresh sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who Knew?!Rikky06Dined on 12/31/2013So I booked a table at Ting for New Year's Eve for 3 people at 7pm. At the last minute we needed to add to our party, which amounted to us being 6 adults and one young child, and yet they were very accommodating. Part of our party showed up late, but this didn't seem to faze anyone. Our table was ready on time and we were seated. As we waited for the rest of the party to show, the waiter offered to take drink orders and bring our 4 year old son edemame to snack on. There is no formal kids menu so he ate off of our plates. The prices were reasonable and considering it cost us less than $40 per person on New Year's Eve with some drinks we were thrilled. i can not say enough good things about the food either!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ting deserves it reputationFrankieDined on 12/31/2013Ting deserves it reputation as the best in Huntington and one of the ten best in 2013Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was delicious and preparedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2013Food was delicious and prepared in a timely fashion. Presentation of the food was beautiful and sushi was very fresh. Waiter was slow and knew little about menu. Restaurant closed very early on a Monday. We were all surprised when we were rushed to order dessert and limited by the desserts due to closing. Waiter struggled making cappuccinos for the group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Asian, Especially JapeneseDan51Dined on 12/28/2013Great North Shore Asian restaurant, especially for Japanese cuisine. Try the Omakase, it was great! Went for lunch with four family members and all remarked that it was the best Sushi/Sashimi they had had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousRichDined on 12/25/2013Ting's is a great place if you like great food. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphere,pscolexVIPDined on 12/24/2013Great food and atmosphere, excels across pan-asian boundries where others often struggle. Great Sushi, Thai, traditional Chinese and even some american style entrees.Special Features:
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2013The food was awesome. Many great items on the menu. Looking forward to eating there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of optionsNMTravelerDined on 12/5/2013Lots of options for people with varied tastes. The sea bass was excellent. We wanted a nice restaurant that wasn't too loud so we could talk over dinner. Ting was very good all around.
- Because of the quality ofOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2013Because of the quality of the food and the friendliness of the emplyees, this restaurant has become one of our favorites in the area. Factor in the value and great food presentations and you have a winning establishment. Ambiance is also exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Asian CuisineAlanSDined on 11/27/2013Fantastic Asian cuisine with a wide variety of selections. The best Sushi on Long Island. A great selection of unique and delectable appetizers. And impeccable service. You can't go wrong at Ting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Asianpaulinef22VIPDined on 11/22/2013Great variety of creative dishes. Specials were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS GREATjbjbVIPDined on 11/22/2013They never fail to please. My party of ten raved about the food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a miss!! 2 Thumbs down.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/10/2013What good is the decor and the service if the food is not up to par. That's exactly what we experienced at this restaurant. The appetizers were cold. The soup tasteless. The less said about the main course the better. Never again
- Ting is eclectic and fun.BuddyDined on 11/8/2013Ting is eclectic and fun. The food is great and we have been now 3 times and every time it has been just as great as the first. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!AdinerDined on 11/8/2013Ting is a must go to restaurant. The delicious and flavorful food food was beautifully presented. Each course was a gem in itself, The staff was truly professional. The decor and interior design of Ting is spacious, elegant and welcoming.Special Features:
- Excellent Food with Asian FlairAureliaDined on 10/27/2013We went to Ting's for Birthday Celebration with a Party of Six - Some of which were a little more Finiky Eaters and EVERBODY loved it, All said it had to be the best Japanese Place ever with a wonderful atmosphere/decor!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful DiscoveryGlobaltravelerVIPDined on 10/20/2013What a nice restaurant. I went there for Huntington restaurant week and was pleasantly surprised. THe food was very fresh and unusual. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for Asian FusionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2013Great Food, Variable noise level can be selected upon arrival. Sushi was very tasty. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDinerVIPDined on 10/12/2013What a pretty restaurant! Too bad the chef equates trendy with quality. Sushi wasn't bad, but it is not Nisan. Main menu thinks over salting improves flavor and overcooking is covered up by fancy presentations. I think they need to go back to cooking school and rethink their menu. No wonder it was easy to get a table! It was half empty at 8;30.
- Excellent SelectionLennyDined on 10/11/2013Although it looks like it's going to be a Chinese restaurant the choices among many Asian specialties is quite large. Creative chefs bring food together in new combinations. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love their food!!!BeticolaDined on 9/28/2013The food is delicious. The menu is very similar to NOBU in NYC, which is why I love this place. It's closer to home, and I get to eat the fine dining of NOBU. Keep in mind the portions are small, so get ready to spend money on a few different dishes unless you are not very hungry. The wait staff was very nice. If you love fine dining and japanese food, I recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi always good!Michael631VIPDined on 9/27/2013Third time is a charm...this was our 3rd visit to Ting and we were very pleased with meal once again. The sushi was great! The service attentive. The place is beautiful too. My only issue is with the green tea, which tastes a little burnt. I would not let that hold you back from experiencing Ting! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- something for everyonealwayshungryDined on 8/30/2013what I like most, is you have asian fusion dining....whether you like sushi or terryaki steak, they have it all. the presentation of the dishes is just beautiful; everything comes to you in an elegant fashion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at TingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2013All of us were very happy with food, service and ambience.Special Features:
- Upscale SushiMrsCDined on 8/22/2013An upscale good sushi place. The Godzilla Roll Rocks !!! Good for dates or group.Special Features: