319 Speen Street
Natick, MA 01760Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.skybokx109.com/
- Phone: 5089031600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday 11:30am to 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Thursday - Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am,
Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Noah Gagnon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: SKYBOKX 109 GastroSports is a mecca for New England sports enthusiasts and aficionados of good food and drink!
Located in the heart of MetroWest Boston, SKYBOKX 109 boasts the most sophisticated, expansive, and largest high definition sports entertainment system in the region.
- Private Party Contact: Rose Consigli 5089031595
- Entertainment: 22 Big Screen TV's, Pool, Video Games.
A word from SKYBOKX 109
SKYBOKX 109 GastroSports a mecca for New England sports enthusiasts, live music junkies, and aficionados of good food and drink!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SKYBOKX 109 reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (7)good for groups (7)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Food was good, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/13/2013Food was good, service was not. Took 45 minutes before our drinks arrived. Great that the staff wasn't pressuring us to leave the table, but service was noticeably bad.Special Features:
- Great burger with your game on!RealtorMomVIPDined on 4/10/2013Great burgers and s shoestring fruits! Fun place to take in a game ( or two or three!). Don't come here for a romantic date - it's noisy, but fun!Special Features:
- I have been a few times, soOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/6/2013I have been a few times, so I am just chalking this up to a bad night. We had a reservation for 8pm, and weren't seated till 8:45. Service was slow, and the nachos were not very good. Again, we have been a few other times and had really good meals.Special Features:
- Drinks and tv's are a bigswotrbVIPDined on 4/6/2013Drinks and tv's are a big plus, but the service is mediocre and the food is awful.
- Nachos app is unique and worthOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/15/2013Nachos app is unique and worth trying. Love the non traditional chips. Decent burgers and wings. The wings you can mix and match to try their flavors. Good variety of beers on tap. Nice addition to Natick.Special Features:
- Easy to likeJOKAFVIPDined on 2/18/2013The restaurant is new, floor and air are clean, the hosts and servers friendly and attentive. We enjoyed the drinks (Zombie) and food (tuna toastada, 109 (prime rib) burger, steak frites; brownie dessert) we ordered - entrees cooked medium rare perfectly, appetizer and dessert had tasty kick to them. Casual, clean, enough space and televisions to watch. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Horrible Wait staff!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/16/2013Food was great as I have been to BOXX 109 numerous times and love it. Service was so bad we should have left - waitress actually swore under her breath while taking order and when asked about a wine list she actually asked "do you want me to go get it"? I dine out at least 2-3 times a week in Boston and in the suburbs and if we weren't so hungry and tired would have left.Special Features:
- I felt like I had traveledOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013I felt like I had traveled into Boston by going to Skybokx109. Except we did not have to pay tolls or pay for parking. This new bar/restaurant feels like you are leaving the same old food chains of Metro West and going some place refreshing.Special Features:
- Service was miserable. FoodsquirrelVIPDined on 2/16/2013Service was miserable. Food was reasonable. Seems like they're going with an upscale sports bar idea, but the clientele was families with small children, elderly couples, and bikers. Bizarre.
- a bar that makes bad drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/16/2013It is a nice space with a good looking bar area. However, the cocktails were terrible (my cosmo was a vodka and water). Service was really bad too. Food was okay - not bad, but not remarkable either. Not sure if I would go back here. Its too bad as the area could use a place like this. Hopefully they can get their act together.