Charley's Steak House and Seafood Grille - Kissimmee, FL
2901 Parkway Boulevard
Kissimmee, FL 34747Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Charley's Steak House and Seafood Grille - Kissimmee, FL
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.charleyssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4072391270x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine
A word from Charley's Steak House and Seafood Grille - Kissimmee, FL
Charley's Steak House is owned by the Woodsby family and has operated in Florida since 1974. Charley’s serves only three-year-old USDA prime and choice Angus steers, aging them four to six weeks for tenderness & flavor and hand-cutting the steaks daily to ensure consistent quality. The steaks are then flame-broiled over Florida citrus and oak wood in a custom-built pit at 1200º searing in the tantalizing taste that has made Charley’s the #1 steakhouse in America every year since 2007! Charley’s philosophy of providing only the finest extends from the kitchen to the wine cellar. The wine list approaches 500 selections from scores of exceptional wineries around the globe. Charley’s has been recognized with numerous awards including “Best of Award of Excellence” from Wine Spectator magazine, DiRōNA and Orlando Magazine’s“ Best Steak House & Best Old Favorite”. Charley’s has been creating fans from around the world for nearly 40 years. We look forward to having you become a fan soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Charley's Steak House and Seafood Grille - Kissimmee, FL - Best Restaurants in Celebration ›
Charley's Steak House and Seafood Grille - Kissimmee, FL reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)notable wine list (38)romantic (37)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (28)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (8)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great flavor!TwinmommaDined on 4/4/2014Found this restaurant online while staying at a Disney resort and it was awesome! The steak has tremendous flavoring, side dishes of sea salt potato and mashed potatoes were delightful. If ever in the area, we would definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food at a Great PriceDougDined on 4/3/2014We were visiting from out of town and wanted a quality dinner. We found Charley's on line and the experience from start to finish was outstanding. Great service, kids well treated, great food, nice people that really cared about our dining experience. Our waitress, Marji, was amazing - we had limited time as we were going to a show and she made sure the food was out a bit faster. The manager visited us a few times to make sure everything was good and he knew all about us which shows that they communicated all of our needs, culinary desires, etc. Just an amazing experience. The food was delicious and we actually thought there was a mistake on the bill because it was not that expensive for a top tier steakhouse.Special Features:
- Great service, food okJcampbell1234Dined on 4/3/2014Service was first class! We had the surf and turf for 2 and the lobster was overcooked and the steak was not very tender. Prices are similar to Morton's or Ruth's Chris but food quality wasn't close to either. My daughter ordered fish which was dry.Special Features:
- Too expensiveFxfixrDined on 4/2/2014Al a carte steaks with few very expensive choices. The steak was ver good. The salad was included ( no choices) and mediocre.
- Always WonderfulLove2eatatCharleysDined on 3/30/2014Charley's is an outstanding, wonderful dining experience. Whether for a special occasion, or just because. Always our favorite place to go. Service is personal, food is outstanding, and environment is wonderful.Special Features:
- out standingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014You never disappoint every thing was excellent as alwaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Tad Overpriced but GoodTheDudeDined on 3/26/2014Decent steakhouse, all the standard options. The crab cakes were nicely seasoned (and cedar planked), steak was fairly tender (although we didn't have their premium cut, we had the Angus cut) seasoned nicely and accurately cooked, followed with a decent lava cake (just a bit too solid, but tasty). As locals in the area (accustomed to but not happy with resort pricing) our dinner was good but nothing was amazing. At these prices I was hoping for more of a wow factor - it was just above average. Prices are a bit high (maybe $10 too much for the steak) but the food was good and service was great. Ambience is a bit dated and cliche - like a medieval dining hall with a drop ceiling. Don't mind resort pricing? Charley's is a good choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!PotsyDined on 3/26/2014The steaks absolutely melt in your mouth. I had the filet and my husband had a porter house with lobster. The steaks come with a salad and bread and everything else is a la carte. Our service was good at the beginning but waned as larger parties arrived and the restaurant became busier. Overall, it was a great spot for a quality meal during our Orlando trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceCents425Dined on 3/24/2014We were very excited to visit and were pleased when we left. We arrived early for our reservation so we went to the bar for a drink, I had a glass of wine and my wife a sparkling sangria that she raved about. They were attentive to our needs. When we checked in at our reservation time we were seating almost immediately. Our server was very friendly and knowledgable about the menu and wine menu, offering out suggestions even. Our food was great. We had to take most of it home with us because we were full from our appetizer and salad. Lol. Over all great! We will return when we are in the area again.Special Features:
- SmokeyWoodsideDined on 3/23/2014The steaks were a little two smokey for our taste. There weren't many healthy options for sides for kids. I give the server credit for coming up with a nice fruit bowl for my child, but it is a shame the restaurant doesn't normally offer this option. Also, the menu offered mushrooms for on the steak, charging an additional $3.50. It came out mixed with onions, which I despise. A special order had to be placed. I was full by the time it arrived. The menu should state onions if it contains onions. The server was very kind and helpful.Special Features:
- Steaks were a big disappointmentDougFromCalgaryVIPDined on 3/22/2014This was a pretty solid restaurant. Great bread and salads for appetizers. The three of us had grouper (great), tuna (also great) and Kansas City strip loin (hugely disappointing). They've fallen into the same trap as Ruth's Chris - steaks so ridiculously thick you can't cook them properly or uniformly. My medium rare steak came singed on the outside, pretty much raw in the middle. It was awful. The steak options are so unbelievably extreme, it's almost a caricature. Sure, have an inappropriately thick steak or two as a novelty, but don't force your customers to select from nothing but. It was just stupid. I recommend the restaurant but again, ironically, go for the seafood, not the steak.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Golf outingTpdinerDined on 3/21/2014Once a year golf group has eaten here annually and very good food and service keeps us coming back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak done right!JUANITOKDined on 3/20/2014Six of us went and were very happy with the service and especially the food. Well prepared steaks done expertly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you love beef/meat, makeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014If you love beef/meat, make sure to come to Charleys Steak House for a special treat. Once you walk in, you see the signature fire pit where your meat will be flame-broiled over the oak and orange woods. This custom built pit is what sets Charleys apart from your typical steak joint. Not only are the meats delicious and cooked to perfection, everything from the appetizers to the servers are top-notch! Service was outstanding! I especially liked how the servers give you a demonstration of the different types of meats and cuts that are available (they also do this with the desserts). I could only make 1 dinner reservation for my short stay in Orlando and I chose Charley's and I wasn't dissappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprisecamjacoVIPDined on 3/18/2014My son and I stopped here on the way back from dropping family at the airport. I went to Open Table and got a reservation. I did not realize what an outstanding restaurant this was. Our waiter Nicolas was a peach and so nice and professional. A bit more expensive than i was intending but boy was the steak good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2014We had a fabulous dinner with friends. We enjoyed great food, from the apps & salads to the entrees & desserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowDavidDined on 3/15/2014We had a great experience from all perspectives. A little pricey. Looking forward to going back. Keep doing what you are doing. CheersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth Every PennyLoveFineDiningDined on 3/14/2014Our waiter Dominic was AMAZING. We order 2 appetizer, Escargot Bourginese (my dad LOL) and crab cake. The crab cake were FANTASTIC (I wanted more), please try them when you go!!! Me and mom ordered the Ultimate Surf & Turf for twoIt came with a steak cut in half and 2 lobster tails. We had our meat cooked medium well... and it was so moist... melt in our mouth moist and flavorful... we did not need any steak sauce. And the lobster tail was sweet and tasty and it comes with melted butter. For the price and portion size you definitely get your monies worth and most likely you will have leftovers unless you share. I know me and my family will be coming back to Charley's again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Among the BestCharlieDined on 3/13/2014Charley's does it right. Because of my medically directed diet, I'm not allowed to eat red meat. But I had one of the best pork chops I've ever had. Note the last time we were at Charley's in Tampa, we had the Surf & Turf (22 ounce filet and lobster tails). The wine list is extensive, and the service is impeccable. If anywhere in the Orlando area, I would recommend Charley's for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experiencecanuckinfloridaDined on 3/13/2014The entire experience was truly outstanding. From being greeted by our waiter Dominic who explained the menu items and meat selections, and made recommendations for the entrees and wine. Food was excellent, service was great. We did not feel rushed. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome meal!kellygirl6872Dined on 3/12/2014Had a wonderful time at Charley's. Service was good, but had to ask for extra place settings to be removed. The steak presentation was great, and there were so many options! Lobster was a bit over done and on the dry side. I know this is not the norm, or at least it hasn't been in my experience. Dessert options were stellar and the molten cake was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not fine diningBannermanDined on 3/12/2014if all you want is a plate full of steak this is for you. if you want a server who forgets half your meal and a meal with zero presentation and no vegetables this is what we had. I’ve gone to many fine dining, high priced restaurants and this falls into the regular bar and grill category.Special Features:
- The food was exceptional.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/11/2014The food was exceptional. I would recommend Charley's to everyone visiting Kissimmee.Special Features:
- Beef Lovers ParadiseCaptainDined on 3/8/2014You can't beat the steaks. Great portions; fair prices; superb flavor.Special Features:
- A must stop for our familynickkdbDined on 3/4/2014A must stop for our family every time we visit Orlando & Disney. Great the first time we came 25 years ago and still never disappointing. Fair prices, great food and superb friendly, knowledgeable service! We always recommend Charley's and have never heard a complaint. We will continue to recommend and dine there when we visit.Special Features:
- A Must Visit in OrlandoKurtDined on 3/4/2014We always make sure to visit Charley's when in Orlando - the steaks and food are the best. This time got off to a rough start when the Host sat us at a terrible table just outside the kitchen - all of the wait staff came through this one spot. After having the back of my chair kicked a few times we had to move. We were moved to an excellent spot and the staff, including the manager went to all extremes to make sure we were satisfied. Turned out to be a great night - will be back next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a pleasureLove2eatatCharleysDined on 3/4/2014Charley's is our favorite place to dine and we want Awesome Steak and Seafood. Service is always outstanding and friendly. Love the place and would recommend to all. Yes, generally for special occasions, but sometimes for just because... Absolutely our #1 place to go!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceMarionDined on 3/3/2014The filet and grouper were outstanding....perfectly cooked. The waiter was professional and even shook our hands when we were leaving. Nice treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not cheap but good!LuckydaveDined on 2/27/2014We come down from ct to golf and always go to Charley's for a special meal. This was trip number 10 and it has never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too spendy for what you getlovetotravelDined on 2/27/2014We were there years ago and were excited to come back but came out disappointed. We were crammed into a very small booth with menus to big to handle in such a small booth. Made it hard to try and look at the menu without hitting everything and the four of us are not big people. Although the steaks are good, it is getting to be a little pricey when it doesn't even include a potato, just a salad. There are way too many other places to eat in that area to spend that much for just a piece of meat, lettuce salad and bread. We had a steak at another restaurant that was just as good and 1/4 the price. Guess we won't hurry back.
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/27/2014Excellent food and service. Best steak we have eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife celebrated her birthday2liesDined on 2/27/2014My wife celebrated her birthday there and everyone was attentive. She had the most delicious cheesecake on the house.Special Features:
- Charley"s A HitWayne45Dined on 2/26/2014We had an excellent time at Charley's!! Food was great, the service was excellent. This was the highlite of our trip. Steaks were perfect and the seafood was the best we had while in Orlando. I highly reccommend Charley's.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationCsbogedDined on 2/22/2014Service was excellent Food was good, didn't like the smoke flavor of my steak. Exceeded my expectations on the cake for my gf. It was free because of her birthday. Must have reservations. Wait was 1.5 hrs if you didn't. Overall it was good but for $70 filet minon, I've had better unfortunately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerlengelmaDined on 2/21/2014We celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary at Charlies and had a wonderful dinner! We would highly recommend it to others! The food and service was wonderful. We received coffee and dessert complimentary because of our anniversary! It couldn't have been a better place to celebrate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW....Again!!ManannanDined on 2/21/2014Firstly I must own up...I live in England and love steaks, but UK restaurants do not seem to be able to produce a good steak. As a result, whenever my wife and I are in the KIssimmee area, which is usually two to three times per year, we make a bee line for Charley's and indulge ourselves. We have never been let down yet. The quality of the food, service ambience etc etc is second to none. On our most recent visit, in Feb of this year, we were served by Chad who enhanced our meal by his knowledgeability and friendly charm...in fact he is a credit to his employers. I have no hesitation in giving this restaurant my highest recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for romanceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014My 6th time dining at Charlie's, every time it gets better and better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home RunBillDined on 2/20/2014The steak was cooked to perfection, our cocktails and wine were excellent and the waitress couldn't have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- decent food, awesome serviceloneDined on 2/16/2014the quality of Charley's food seems to steadily decline as the years move on. 10 years ago, I wouldn't have considered eating anywhere else. this past weekend was bad. the steaks were salty. they ran out of my favorite appetizer and lobster mac and cheese, and it was only 7:pm. this isn't even the Charley's I normally frequented. that location closed down. it's a shame. though the food has gone down, the service remained superb.Special Features:
- This place was great tookbeast29Dined on 2/16/2014This place was great took my wife and we loved it great. Service highly recommended food was on pointSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.