13424 Summerport Village Pkwy
Windermere, FL 34786Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellatuscanywindermere.com/
- Phone: 4076562355
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater any event and can customize to your needs.
A word from Bella Tuscany
If you are looking for fresh made, home cooking in a comfortable and relaxing environment, you found the right place! Bella Tuscany is locally owned and prides itself in made to order meals. Our Italian recipes will be a treat for the Vodka Sauce Lover of the family or the Arrabiata Fan! If you love the taste of fresh mozzarella, we have several choices from hand breaded to Gnocchi Caprese. We serve New York style hand tossed pizza and thick Sicilian pizza that's quickly become a guest favorite. If you are not in a hurry, and you're looking for smiling faces, join us and let us serve you today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bella Tuscany - Best Restaurants in Winter Garden ›
Bella Tuscany reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (23)neighborhood gem (23)special occasion (18)fit for foodies (17)great for lunch (14)good for groups (10)great for outdoor dining (10)notable wine list (9)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Twice in one week!DonnaVIPDined on 8/10/2013We were staying at Disney and were lucky to find this place nearby! Off the beaten path, it is somewhere we hope to return to on our next trip. Only 10 minutes from Disney Contemporary, this place has an awesome Greek salad, and their bread is unbelievably good. I had a carpaccio special that was perfect as well! Great pasta dishes, good drinks and really liked the staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2013Service was great and so was the food. First time here and will definitely return.Special Features:
- Loved the food. The serveryummyDined on 7/27/2013Loved the food. The server was new and not to helpful but the place was fun and the music was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ashley gave us very nice service.riclinVIPDined on 7/18/2013Ashley gave us very nice service. We sat right next to the piano....little too close but really enjoyed his music! That was a nice surprise! Bar was too loud part of the time. Dinner was good and arrived in a timely fashion. A very nice casual evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden Gem Amongst Theme ParksOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/7/2013I was looking for a great meal for my family that was away from the tourist traps surrounding the theme park area and at a good price. Does such a place exist in Orlando?? The answer is YES. What a great little place...tucked away in a small retail strip mall, Bella Tuscany is a GEM! From the moment we walked in, we felt removed from the strip mall atmosphere and brought right into an Italian kitchen. The smells were amazing, the staff was great and the food...fantastic! We ordered the fried zucchini chip appetizer and calamari. Both were excellent. Kids menu is perfect and very well priced. Had fettuccine carbonara and my wife had the penne vodka. Both were amazing and huge. Had to force myself to finish since we are in hotel. Go enjoy!Special Features:
- wonderful!jt78VIPDined on 7/5/2013Bella Tuscany is a Friday night favorite for us. They are wonderfully accommodating, family friendly, and always go the extra mile with great atmosphere and inventive specials. I recommend looking up their facebook to keep track of the specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Fathers' Day to MeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2013I had a small taste of Bella Tuscany in December for a work holiday party. I enjoyed the favors of what I had eaten. So we decided to come here for my Fathers Day dinner. I easily made online reservations through their website and even had to change the time twice and there was no issue. We were greeted nicely and were seated at a nice booth. Our waiter, Matt, was very personable, knowledgeable, and very helpful in choosing our meals to make sure we would be happy. My little 7 year old daughter really enjoyed her pasta and meatballs and even asked for more meatballs. My wife loved her pasta and clams and prosciutto and melon appetizer. I had the Father's Day t-bone which was average. However, I REALLY enjoyed the mushroom risotto.Special Features:
- Quiet Charmmdp080863Dined on 6/10/2013Don't pass up the Polenta, it is absolutely the greatest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andsmittyVIPDined on 6/5/2013The food was very good and fresh. The meatball appetizer was juicy and tender. The sauce had just the right kick of spiciness. My wife's chicken was for tender and my pasta was cooked perfectly. The ambience with the subdued lighting was very romantic. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly, but not overly so. We even had a conversation about the advantages of making reservations via open table. We would definitely goback.Special Features:
- Atmosphere is great, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Atmosphere is great, service was attentive and not too bothersome, and food was excellent with large portions. we will definitely be returning regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice M-Day MenuWitchstangDined on 5/12/2013We enjoyed the nice bistro style menu for Mother's Day. All dishes were good but the Penne A la Vodka was by far the best. Excellent service, will return when we want Italian and dont feel like cooking ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood SpotPeterDined on 5/11/2013Really nice relaxed feel - like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. There are several dishes I will return to try. Enjoyed the Chicken Francese over sauteed spinach on this visit. Service while very friendly, was off on the pace of the meal. Our party had to ask for several items that should have been automatic such as refilling of beverages, an additional serving of bread and grated cheese after the entrees arrived.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella Tuscany - a gem in WindermereMichOrlandoDined on 5/11/2013I took my Mom and six of my family members to Bella Tuscany. Bella Tuscany is authentic and excellent! We had the calamari and the clams for an app - both were cooked perfectly. My mom and I had the Veal Florentine- amazing flavor. Enjoy Bella Tuscany...I will certainly be a regular! And I am first generation Italian - so I am very critical of Italian restaurants!Special Features:
- 1st time and it started offOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/20131st time and it started off good and waiter very friendly. Then I think the kitchen got busier than what they could handle. Once the waiter realize we were not going to get our food anytime soon he avoided our table. We had to flag down manager who was working the door that we were not happy with our wine. Instead of assisting us he said our waiter will help us. I think this person also knew we had still been waiting for our food and did not want to talk to us. Food was OK once we got it, but we were so dissatisfied in how they handled this situation all we wanted to do was leave. I have been a restaurant mannager before and things like this will happen and it's how you handle the situation that you can turn the ending around.
- Mom, are you in the kitchen?OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/24/2013I could have licked the bowl from my linguini carbonara. Yum! Wonderful creamy sauce that did not congeal, break or displease. Absolutely heavenly. Recently moved here from upstate NY, just found my 'go-to' Italian restaurant. Great waitress, made me feel very welcomed. Classic and comfortable atmosphere. This was my first trip, I asked for a taste of the red sauce for future reference. Delicious! Pasta is homemade (a rare treat), not in-house, but homemade. Next trip, got to order the pasta Bolognese...not a gnocchi fan, but they will substitute.
- Excellent food - very largeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Excellent food - very large portions (we split an entree and couldn't eat all of it plus a salad). Excellent service - very noisy, but that was the only "downer". We'll return.Special Features:
- Bella is bella.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013We were very pleased with our experience at Bella. Admittedly, we had a Groupon, but plan to go back this week. Although we were not familiar with the restaurant's history, I think what started out as a pizza shop ended being a comfortable little restaurant that has enlarged its menu to include specialty dishes as well as standard fare. I had the eggplant parm (but should've come with some pasta included - had to pay $4 extra for the very-nice portion); and my husband had the Veal Marsala, which had that sweet taste of Marsala over very tender veal. Our server, Ashley made the meal more special as she (though unaware of our groupon) was attentive but not intrusive.Very definetly going back WTHOUT a Groupon.Special Features:
- We wanted to get away fromlovebyobsDined on 3/4/2013We wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist scene and were thrilled with our meal at Bella Tuscany. The service was fantastic, the food unpretentious and delicious and we will be sure to return when we are back in the area. Be sure to try the Bella Bruscetta and the flatbread appetizer. Don't be fooled by the strip mall location, this is one great restaurant with an attentive staff, great and food and wonderful affordable wine list. The prices are incredible (dinner for 4 with apps, entress, dessert and 2 bottles of wine was under $200) Just a short drive from the area attractions, this is worth a drive!! Coming from Philadelphia, we are used to good Italian food and Bella Tuscany delivers with a bang!Special Features:
- Very nice restaurant and wonderfulDebdeflaDined on 3/3/2013Very nice restaurant and wonderful meal. Don't expect it to be as nice since it's in a plaza next to a Publix but it was a wonderful surprise!! Would highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Food priced reasonably. HostessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013Food priced reasonably. Hostess Hedei stopped at our table and chatted with us and gave us information on they're scilian pizza which we loved. House salad choices were great and very tasted. She was very friendly and informative about her restaurant which made us very comfortable. We will be back soon fro certain. John PalombiSpecial Features:
- What a great restaurant. Themdp080863Dined on 3/2/2013What a great restaurant. The Bella Bruschetta appetizer has become a favorite and you can't go wrong with any of the entree's. For those who really love garlic, try the Pasta Alio Olio.Special Features:
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/2/2013Food was very good.the service was lacking.The server never introduced himself or told us about the menu or specials.Our server was very attentive to the table behind us but service was slow and he never came back to ask if we needed anything until we through with our meal.I would try it again hoping for better service .Special Features:
- Hopefully 3rd time will be charm...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/2/2013Food arrived after a one hour wait after ordering and the chicken parm was cold. Service was so slow we thought we would have to spend the night. Refused to let us sample one of the gelato flavors. Slow refilling drinks, no offer to comp a portion of the check or a free dessert, etc.Special Features:
- Amazing food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013Amazing food, great service. We will return for sure!!Special Features:
- yummypugzuDined on 2/25/2013food was amazing!!!!! place to take the pups to!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find in Windermere.rhodaVIPDined on 2/23/2013What a great find in Windermere. Really good Italian, loved my mussel special and veal parm. Good service reasonable bottles as well. Will be back!Special Features:
- Awesome Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2013The food and service was excellent! I have no complaints about anything. Very reasonably priced too! We had live entertainment and it was not loud and overbearing. A great place for a date night.Special Features:
- This place really in a neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013This place really in a neighborhood gem! Great owners, great food!Special Features:
- the food was enjoyable,ourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2013the food was enjoyable,our waiter was excellent,and this was the first place that I actually enjoyed rizotoSpecial Features:
- One of the best Italian restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013One of the best Italian restaurants by far. The owner is on site every time I have been there making sure the operations are smooth. Food is delicious. You may wait a little, but only because it is the freshest you can get.Special Features:
- Little issue with the tableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013Little issue with the table assigned to us & the food coming.we do not like to sit in the middle of the dining room with a table in the walkway of the servers and a beautiful view of the kitchen especially since I made reservations weeks in advance.Hostess kept saying that it could not be changed all the tables were preassigned. both my husband and I owned and worked in restaurants, and sitting arrangements can be changed. Finally, a manager was called and we were sitted in a booth. Reservation was for 6:30p.m. and we finally got our entree after 9:oo p.m. Our ticket shows our order was entered in the system at 7:14. Our soup was cold. noticed couple of tables that came in after us & were long gone before our food came.Special Features:
- Valentine's dinner with wifeChefJeffDined on 2/14/2013Ok so they advertised a Valentine's dinner 4 course with wine. Sounded good so I booked. I also had Open Table suggest I order a flower bouquet for the table. Done. I ordered a dozen pink roses to be delivered for that evening. Was supposed to arrive at least 1 hr BEFORE my reservation. I called 3 times before 6 and at 10 mins before 6 (my res time) still hadn't arrived. The person on the phone was very accommodating and assured they would look out for them. Well my wife and I arrived at 6:10 and low and behold the roses were sitting on the table. My lovely wife knew immediately where we were sitting due to the roses. SUCCESS!!! First course shrimp cocktail and seared scallops. Both presented well and tasty. If fact they used U-10 shrimp t
- As our first visit to BellaOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/2/2013As our first visit to Bella Tuscany, we hope this restaurant makes it in this location (it's the third one in several years). The food was tasty and the bistro salad and gnocchi bolognese were very good. The wine selection is diverse enough for a casual evening and very reasonably priced. The pizza looked great so we are hoping to try that on a future visit and they have specials every night, including a Kids' night on Wednesdays. Our server was Michael, and he was awesome and even recognized that we were newcomers and welcomed us warmly with great suggestions and insights. Overall, a really nice night out for us and convenient to Windermere and Winter Garden families.Special Features:
- It takes foreever to get your food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2013This place needs a better management. The food was good and the waiter really nice but it took them FOREVER to get our dishes (One hour and 20 minutes to get the main dish and 45 minutes in between the apetizer and the entrees-just plain ridiculous). I asked for the Manager (Heidy).I was told she is also the owner...Good luck! she never showed up. Very unfortunate.I have lived in this area for a while and this is the third restaurant in the same location. I am afraid this one is doomed to follow the others faith.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/26/2013Unfortunately, this restaurant has the same typical fare as its predecessor. The dishes are average and never capture the tastebuds or imagination. It's a shame, as everyone seems so friendly and the service is trying to please. I wish they would take a chance and makes some outstanding flavor risks instead of flying safely.
- Nice PlaceHomeChefDined on 1/18/2013Nice place. The staff was friendly and attentive, the ambiance was good and the food was tasty and not too expensive. We'll definitely go back again.Special Features:
- This place was very nice andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013This place was very nice and they have great service. When something was not perfect they would take it back to make sure everything was perfect. The waiter was cute also, that was just a bonus.Special Features:
- Neighborhood Italian EateryOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/12/2013Happy to have this restaurant in our neighborhood shopping plaza and I hope it does better than the last couple of restaurants in this spot. Tasty traditional Italian fare. Gnocchi dishes are our favorite and have been great on each occasion. The meatball appetizer was delicious! Took some cannolis home for dessert which were also very good. Would like to see some more adventurous dishes on the menu but I can't argue that the quality and execution of the food served is excellent. Oh and quite a decent wine list and the drink prices are some of the lowest I've seen! Don't change that!!Special Features:
- It's a nice restaurant, withOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/11/2013It's a nice restaurant, with a good atmosphere. They make their own pasta and sauces fresh, so the food takes a little longer to get to your table (which they tell you when you order). Perhaps it was because they were busy or they could be trying to create the very Italian experience of long meals as a family, but it also took awhile for our server to get to us, bring the bill, etc. It was fine for us as we were able to sit and talk, but we had a 2 year old who got very impatient after awhile and the server didn't seem very aware of/sensitive to meals with a toddler. The food was good (though the red sauce was a little on the salty side) and overall, we'd go back and enjoyed the restaurant.
- You could never find thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/5/2013You could never find this restaurant without a GPS...