13424 Summerport Village Pkwy
Windermere, FL 34786Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bellatuscanywindermere.com/
- Phone: 4076562355
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater any event and can customize to your needs.
A word from Bella Tuscany
If you are looking for fresh made, home cooking in a comfortable and relaxing environment, you found the right place! Bella Tuscany is locally owned and prides itself in made to order meals. Our Italian recipes will be a treat for the Vodka Sauce Lover of the family or the Arrabiata Fan! If you love the taste of fresh mozzarella, we have several choices from hand breaded to Gnocchi Caprese. We serve New York style hand tossed pizza and thick Sicilian pizza that's quickly become a guest favorite. If you are not in a hurry, and you're looking for smiling faces, join us and let us serve you today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bella Tuscany - Best Restaurants in Winter Garden ›
Bella Tuscany reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (19)romantic (17)fit for foodies (14)special occasion (14)great for lunch (9)great for outdoor dining (8)good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (6)notable wine list (6)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Better than eating at Disney!DonnaVIPDined on 3/19/2014We visit Disney 2 to 3 times a year and found this restaurant on our last visit. It's about 15 minutes from the Contemporary. We have eaten there 5 times and have enjoyed each visit. With a party of 3 or party of 7, we had great service, great food and found the prices much more reasonable than any restaurants on Disney's property. The risotto with asparagus and shrimp is wonderful, the pizza's are great, love the salads, etc. Wine list is good, drinks are good and it's a relaxing change from the Disney crowds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food if you have the timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2014Food is really good but you will often will wait over an hour for your your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was surprised to be theOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/14/2014I was surprised to be the only one inside ( outside on the patio ) of this place i had lunch... I enjoyed an appetizer AND a salad that arrived at the SAME time... ( first mistake ) The waiter was friendly, and a connection was made... even though he was from OSU territory and i from U of M... however, i made a comment that the kitchen was quick... ( and i was the only one there ) and that didnt slow the pace of the food arriving. I asked for the Pasta to be "light" with the sauce... and if that was light... i wouldnt want to see normal... Before i had completed my salad ( and appetizer at the same time... my entree arrived, and sat until i was ready to consume it... Cold... not sure why i received attention from the kitchen...Special Features:
- Incredible Italian FoodDianaDined on 3/9/2014We've eaten here several times and the food never disappoints. They're fetucchini alfredo is amazing but be forewarned, it's very calorific - lots of butter and cream! The gnocci is also excellent. Even the kid's meals are good. Every time we've eaten there they've had live music, usually 1 or 2 singers with a guitar. Definitely a great place to eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We eat here all the time.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014This place is great. Service is amazing, food is great. We eat here at least once a week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gemlovethe24carVIPDined on 3/8/2014Intimate setting, great entertainment, delicious food, great service, and well priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great FindBillVIPDined on 3/6/2014Classic Italian dishes done with a little twist. That is what I found at Bella Tuscany. The Shrimp Scampi and the Veal Francese were just a little different than I am used to and I loved it. The small pizza was very good and I look forward to trying one of the larger ones. I am returning tonight to hear Scott Berry play the piano and sing some favorites and I plan on trying some new dishes while I am at it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Terrible service. No food after waiting for over an hour. No bread without asking. Never asked if we wanted a second drink. Manager never came out after asking for him/her twice.
- Cute spotKatieMarqVIPDined on 2/24/2014Nice little spot for a family meal. If you're looking for a good Italian meal thats not a chain it's a good choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodDannyDined on 2/18/2014The food is good, freshly made from scratch. it was worth the wait. The staff is also very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great Choicemdp080863Dined on 2/16/2014We love this place and come as often as we can. The Polenta is to die for as are the Wasabi Fried Oysters (a new menu item). The service is friendly and attentive. They offer live music played at a level that your table can still hold a conversation and not have to shout (a great mix of jazz artists, guitar, local singers). We take all of our friends here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014My boyfriend and I went there for Valentines day and they had a prix fix menu and all 4 courses were excellent except for dessert. I was disappointed in the fondue and the pear.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine Day SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful meal on Valentines day at Bella Tuscany. The tomatoes on the caprese salad were green and not very flavorful but the other courses were very good. The wine paring on the desert was not a good match but the other parings were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Service Great FoodKateDined on 2/12/2014The staff at Bella Tuscany is always extremely friendly. Our server most recently was Sonya and she was fantastic. She was very attentive to my 2 yr old's need which we really appreciated. Two thumbs up. It's a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableTeriroseVIPDined on 2/11/2014Very good food, wine and service. We will be back!Special Features:
- paintcompanyDined on 2/9/2014Service was slow and bad and the food was cold and way too spicy . Itailian sauce was too spicy and the pasta was over cookedSpecial Features:
- Great food and serviceIrishgirl1Dined on 1/31/2014We meet our friends at this restaurant whenever we are in Windermere. Always experience a great meal. Great Italian food and service.Special Features:
- Very GoodTeriroseVIPDined on 1/27/2014Good food and wine. The wait service is very good but for some reason the kitchen is very slow. Don't expect to get you meal quickly.Special Features:
- Quality ItalianKimRDined on 1/25/2014Pasta is bought from a local vendor who makes it fresh. Very tasty. Excellent bread and desserts and a good variety of wines. There are not many quality Italian restaurants in central Florida. I highly recommend. Not expensive either.Special Features:
- Dinner @ Bella TuscanyTeetimeDined on 1/17/2014The food was outstanding, service ok, but the noise level was loud. There was a guitar player who was good but, not necessary. The food was outstanding that wiould bring in a crowd on it's own merits. The music combined with a the bar filled with customers, made the noise level too high to fully enjoy dining there with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceTeriroseVIPDined on 1/8/2014The food is very good. Our waiter was very attentive and personable. It took time for the food to be brought out. I don't blame our waiter. I think the kitchen doesn't get things out quickly enough. We will return.Special Features:
- Always Excellent!lovethe24carVIPDined on 1/2/2014We visit Bella Tuscany all the time. It is perfect for a quiet dinner with fabulous entertainment. The food is superb, prices are quite reasonable, and the service is terrific. I highly recommend Bella Tuscany!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Experience!TwinmomDined on 12/31/2013Made a 645 reservation for NY Eve. Had requested a booth.Arrived at 630 and asked for a booth.Hostess said oh no we are completely booked very curtly. we got seated near a large table with crying kids running around We waited 10 minutes to be greeted by a harried server and we proceeded to order bottle of wine.He mumbled keep your fingers crossed , it is popular and we may not have it! The food was good no cheese or water refills nor salad offered.We asked our server who she as he told us she was the owner...... he agreed with us that he could't give good service. The owner tried to seat a couple at the table across but they wanted a booth and were told to wait . Well he did not offer dessert or coffee so we got our check and left
- in a strip mall but stilloutoftownwithkidsDined on 12/31/2013Really not bad. An excellent chicken francese. Seemed to have a some out of town visitors who just wanted to get away from the Disney stuff. And get away you do. It's still big, but there's no showiness, just very large helpings of decent food.Special Features:
- We'll keep going back!TootsieDined on 12/31/2013We went for dinner on New Years Eve and it was as good as expected. I had the lobster thermador and my husband had the ribeye steak, both of which were specials and excellent. We are becoming regulars at Bella Tuscany because they never disappoint. Their specials are always inviting and the presentation of all the dishes is beautiful. Our server, Adrian, is knowledgeable about the dishes, friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor servicedadinerDined on 12/24/2013the restaurant seemed to be short staffed on christmas eve which resulted in poor service and long wi for food and refills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Feast of the Seven FishesChristmasEveCelebrationVIPDined on 12/24/2013Bella Tuscany has had consistently good reviews and they lived up to their reputation on Christmas eve with both their full menu and the fixed price (or a la carte) Feast of the Seven Fishes. The 5-course menu included generous servings of Lobster Bisque, Scallops, a seafood linguini course with mussels, clams and calamari, a main course of Mahi and super sweet Lobster Tail. Bella finished the evening with Tiramisu and the creativity, presentation and preparation were all right on. As usual, service was knowledgeable and attentive. Bella Tuscany's regular menu and service are always a favorite and the restaurant showed that it can do a special occasion themed meal to the same standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, But COLD and NOT CHEAP!FirstxmasdineoutDined on 12/24/2013The Feast of the Seven Fishes was 5 wonderful courses. From the Lobster Bisque, the Prosciutto wraped Scallops with creme fresh and caviar, the Pasta with Seafood, the Mixed Grill (Lobster Tail and Mahi Mahi) and finish with Tiramisu. All the courses were at room temperature and not hot or warm. Very disappointed. We didn't want to complain over each course and completely ruin the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice local ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2013This was a nice break from the chain Italian. Meals were tasty and overall good value. I felt the portions were somewhat smaller than I expected but the quality made up for it. Service was good and the restaurant was quiet and nicely decorated. Wine and bar selection was nice although wines seemed overpriced. I would definitely go back again. It is a nice change from out usually places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow KitchenFamOfFourDined on 12/23/2013We arrived at 7 and were sat immediately. We didn't need the reservation we made. The server was very friendly and took our drink orders. We ordered salads and an appetizer of fried mozzarella. After about 10 minutes a family of 5 was sat next to us. Our server offered to refill our drinks and another at minutes passed before we got our salads and appetizer. The family behind us that were sat after us got their meal before us and we didn't got ours until nearly 815. All of the ice melted in our drinks and we rarely saw our server, who never made mention of how long food was taking until we asked if everything was ok. My wife thought the sauce was a little spicy and her spaghetti had so much thin sauce it was like tomato soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella Bella TuscanymdhsrDined on 11/16/2013Just returned home from a great golf trip to the Orlando area. My foursome enjoys good food and wine while on these trips, so we tried Bella Tuscany. This is near disney but not in a tourist area. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The menu was varied with Italian favorites and many specialties. The veal was excellent, with several choices of dishes available. The pasta was very good as well as the appetizers. The owner stopped by the table and spent several minutes with us. The staff was very attentive and we definitely enjoyed the meal. Two nights later we went back for just pizza and drinks. Similar service and and the pizza was great. I would definitely recommend Bella TuscanySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was the first time weOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/13/2013This was the first time we have been to this AMAZING!!! The waitress was awesome and took the time to explain everything to us and gave us time to order, we never felt rushed and there was a live singer names Liza Marie she is amazing too! thank you for such a great experience we will definitely come back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!lovinlifeDined on 10/9/2013We go to this place about 2x a week. We love it and our kids love it. Live Music, Homemade fresh food, Family friendly. Perfect for pizza or a nice dinner. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family restaurantIrishgirl1Dined on 9/24/2013Had an enjoyable meal at restaurant. Service was excellent and food was good. We will be back. We had a young child with us and the staff was very accommodating. Service was excellent. Open table reservation. Table was ready when we arrived....Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood Find!DianaDined on 9/18/2013Having just moved to the area we were delighted to find a good italian place with reasonable prices and great tasting food. They have live music on specific evenings (you'd need to check) and the pizza was fantastic. Looking forward to going back and trying their pasta dishes. Also, kids eat free on Wednesdays which was a great bonus for us.Special Features:
- A Great FindLesliebDined on 9/10/2013Bella Tuscany has been open for one year. The food is fresh and delicious. The staff is well-trained and attentive. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Love this place! We haven't enjoyed the outdoor area yet, with live music, because its been far too hot, but when the temps drop a bit, I know that will be a perfect spot to sit and enjoy music with dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeThinsonDined on 9/9/2013Great experience. Had the saltimbocca, crabcakes , flatbread, gnocchi,cheesecake., crem brullee.all great cant wait to try the rest of the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went there for my birthday.DebdeflaDined on 9/7/2013We went there for my birthday. All four of us had something different and we all enjoyed our food very much. Our waiter was exceptional and the entertainment that evening was also very good. Not too loud or annoying. Just perfect! We were able to hear ourselves talk, which is always a plus!! Definitely would recommend this place :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyDinnerfunDined on 8/25/2013Lovely restaurant.. Live music in the evenings, decorated nicely. I would definately go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great first experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2013My husband and I really enjoyed our first visit to Bella Tuscany. Food was delicious and service from Charlee was great. Heidi, the co-owner visited our table a couple of times to make sure that we were pleased with everything. My husband ordered the duck special and I had the land and sea special, which included lamb chops, calamari, and shrimp. Everything served was fresh and expertly prepared. We will definitely go back soon. It is a real treat to have a neighborhood restaurant with the quality and service here. Other neighborhood restaurants should take a lesson from this one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.