3001 Ocean Drive Suite 107
Vero Beach, FL 32963Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dineatmichaelstable.com/
- Phone: 7724929620x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael Lander
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Michael's Table
Michael's table brings Down to Earth Seasonal Cuisine to Vero's beachside. Our menu features items that incorporate locally farmed ingredients as well as fine artisan specialties. A selection of craft beer and boutique wines are offered to highlight each menu selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Michael's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (4)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- a lovely place to dinegreatniteDined on 1/28/2014We were three ladies out for an evening. We never expected too much but our experience at Michael's Table was much more. The food was outstanding. We all ordered the "crabe cakes" and we all thought they were the best wever HAD. The service was also very good. A lovely evening out.Special Features:
- Keeps Getting BetterWendySDined on 1/25/2014I've never been disappointed at Michael's Table and each meal gets better and better. I've never ordered the same thing twice because I want to work my way through the entire menu! I hadn't been since they remodeled and its super quaint and comfy. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a very enjoyable evening---fMichaelDined on 1/24/2014We had a very enjoyable evening---food was very good and service was, also. We were expecting a larger place, but it turned out to be a very nice experience. Thank you.Special Features:
- I always enjoy the high qualityFinsamDined on 1/18/2014I always enjoy the high quality of the food served and the attentive service provided by the staff. Our waitress unfortunately had to relay that our two wine choices were unavailable and then two food choices were not. You were very kind to reduce the wine prices of the replacement bottles to those originally ordered. While I do expect a list to be properly stocked, your response was most appreciated . We will be back the next time I am in Vero Beach.Special Features:
- We've eaten here several timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/16/2014We've eaten here several times and always have a great experience.fine food well-prepared in a comfortable setting. Nice wine list, but no cocktails available. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unlike our experience a weeksouthwindsDined on 1/9/2014Unlike our experience a week before, the noise level this time was really bad. The fact that the table behind us was closer to ours (perhaps just bigger people) did not help. The service was OK. We had to ask for butter or olive oil for our bread-eventually it came. The noise affected the whole experience. We could not concentrate on the food as we struggled to converse with our guests. That made the food less delicious-whether it really was or not is hard to say. For the price, this particular experience was not good. We LOVED it the week before and could not wait to get back, so we are sad that we do not feel that way any more.
- Love the new decor!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/7/2014Food and service as good as ever. Much proved decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodsouthwindsDined on 1/2/2014The food exceeded our expectations, both in taste and presentation. The special (Mahi MahiI) and the scallop entree were wonderful. The mini Ceasar salad was very pretty (a small head of Bibb lettuce with all the fixings) and delicious. The ambience is attractive and understated. We had heard that noise was a problem-we did not find that so. We were in the smaller dining room, which was quiet. Prices are high, especially for wine by the glass. But they are comparable to the best restaurants in town. The food definitely is worth the price. We'll be back and already have recommended it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!BennyDined on 1/2/2014Our table was ready for us....the service was great...the food was perfect...and overall...the evening was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Very Pleasant Dining ExperienceRadsDined on 12/31/2013Went for dinner on New Year's Eve and enjoyed excellent service and a very good meal. This restaurant is very good, although based on all the hype, we can't say it's the best we've ever experienced; maybe we were expecting too much. Still a very good outcome and definitely worth trying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- prime meat??jimrVIPDined on 12/31/2013I had a dish that was prime new york strip I find that hard to believe no marbling quite dry just not what i'm use too when ordering prime meat came sliced into pieces, that was also new to me usually a prime meat they what to show you the high quality of the meat. service was very good our waitress was great As far as ambience they put us right by the front door when there were plenty of tables open in the back i hate it when they do that , it was the owner who sat us so end of story for me. We won't be back to michael's
- XMAS Eve Delight!,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/24/2013Incredible French Country style braised short ribs, with excellent accompanied polenta and deep fried camembert. The NY Strip was delectable and creatively grilled. Truly a gourmand bistro with extensive wine list. Prices were very reasonable for this quality chef prepared dining in Vero Beach. It is a small tight room so be prepared for some loud talkers. Normally, loudness bothers me, however the food took me away from that!Special Features:
- best thing youll put in your mouth.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/20/2013This is hands down best food around. The cooks are seasoned vets, the owner and head chef is a master of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyMBeckVIPDined on 12/18/2013Food was very good but a limited menu. Extensive wine list but none that our group ever heard of. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For the Locavore in you!debbieVIPDined on 12/15/2013Chef Michael takes care to bring as much locally grown/raised food to the plate as possible. His style is fresh and creative and oh so tasty! We were very happy to find a restaurant that cares about food the way we do. Thank you Chef.Special Features:
- Best in VeroSbightDined on 12/14/2013I always look forward to visiting family in Vero Beach and dinner at Michael'sTable. The food never disappoints and the service is welcoming and professional. In the last 18 months I have had 4 meals and always found something new and especially tasty. Michael's staff in the kitchen are tops for the area. All the food coming out of the kitchen is inspected by Michael personally and that is a real commitment to quality and consistency. The wine selection is matched to the food and considering the quality priced fairly. Clearly you can find good food in the area, but for me and my family only memorable dishes involving high end techniques and the freshest seasonal ingredients are coming from Michaels Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbveroguysDined on 11/27/2013One of the best dining experiences we've had in years. Perfect food presented perfectly. Freshest local ingredients handled with masterful care. Very impressive. Reservations a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome crab cakeMoondanceDined on 11/22/2013I tried the crab cake to see if it was as good as the last time we were here. It was! (I'm from Maryland so I know good crab cakes!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but noisy!GammeeDined on 11/16/2013We arrived 5 mins late for our 7:45 reservation for 6 and were given the choice of eating outside on the front covered veranda (it was a rainy night) or a table in front. We chose the table in the front of the room. It was noisy no question. The food was a nice if very expensive surprise and the service good. In the end we were happy that we had a late reservation as the room cleared out by 8:30 and we could talk.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh done right!Lora7Dined on 11/1/2013First time trying Michaels Table. One word sums it up-excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Michael's TablepenkiDined on 10/18/2013Love this restaurant. One of the best in Vero. The only problem is that it is too noisy when it the room gets busy. Too bad this problem can't be fixed, because that is the only thing that make this not a absolutely PERFECT dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet dining32963dinerDined on 10/12/2013Chef Michael knows his craft. One of a handful of chefs in Vero whose culinary skills are worth the visit. From appetizers to desserts, he can do it all, deliciously! Don't miss this gem in Vero!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From Kitchen to tablefoodigirlDined on 10/11/2013we chose the 3 2 1 menu and found the choices had something for everyone. We met the Chef as he was cutting our bread. 3 kinds, all delish. The service was on point and low key. Unfortunately the soup was luke warm when it arrived but everyone enjoyed the salad. For the entrée, 2 of us had the snapper which was PERFECT!!!!! One had the skirt steak which was cooked as she liked it but the potato was very salty and too heavy. The last of us ordered the lamb shank. We missed the description which noted that it was smoked. The flavor was over powering and there was much disappointment from that diner. All of the food was again, served luke warm. The dessert, pumpkin cheesecake, was outstanding! The Pino Grigio was super!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Delicious!mom2jdmDined on 10/9/2013Meals at Michael's Table never disappoint me. Brunch, lunch, dinner - all fantastic. Most recently dined with a group of girlfriends; we were all impressed with our delicious soups, salads, entrees and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CLUELESSSIXCATDined on 10/3/2013I ORDERED A GLASS OF RED WINE(PINOT NOIR)AND IT WAS SERVED TO ME ICE COLD!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME?I ASKED THE WAITER IF ANYONE ELSE HAD EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING SERVED COLD RED WINE AND HE ACTED SURPRISED AND SAID "NO".THIS IS CRAZY FOR A FINE DINING RESTAURANT.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Michael's Table excels againlatinprofVIPDined on 9/27/2013Excellent food, excellently prepared, excellently served...No more need be said. The $25.00 summer special was 3 courses of soup/salad, marvelous snapper (or something else) with a delish pannacotta dessert. I was filled enuf I didn't need to eat more, not that I would not have wanted to! Our server Adrianna was delightful and accomplished. Went back as usual for a delicious Sunday brunch or eggs oscar with a glorious hollandaise sauce atop the poached egg over crabcake. Everything always superb quality ingredients and a lovely touch of elegance. Bravo MIchael's Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BentleyBentleyDined on 9/14/2013Disappointed- had a reservation, We were seated at a table you would see in a cafeteria, two booths open, we were told they were for the chefs relative. Would not go back. Food fair!Special Features:
- Worth the 1hr drive from Melbourne!BeachsideCatDined on 9/14/2013My husband and I drove up from Melbourne to visit Vero and heard about Michael's Table from a local. We were thrilled with the recommendation! Our dinner was fantastic. I had the grilled grouper and my husband had the game bird trio special. Both were so delicious! I think my favorite was my pickled blackberry salad. Wow. We also loved that the kitchen sent a small sample of another dish they were making. The wine I had for dinner was also a great choice made by our server. I wonder if the restaurant is hoping to one day have a full liquor bar? I bet the cocktails would be out of this world, too. Our experience was so great, we decided it was worth the 1 hour drive to come back just for a meal at Michael's Table.Special Features:
- Great Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2013Our first time to the restaurant was for brunch and we really enjoyed it. My Husband had to order 3 meals off the menu so that he could try a few things and although they were all very great, it would be nice if you could have ordered them in a smaller plate. Maybe 1 piece of banana bread or a slice of french toast so that you can add it to your meal. But overall, the wait staff and meal was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Service ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/5/2013In all my years of dining out, I have never, ever experienced poor service like this. Without going into much detail, let's just say that the waitress was so unbelievably rude to us that we had no other choice but to leave after placing our order. I will never be returning nor will I recommend it to anyone. Such a shame.
- Saturday night done right!JulesJewelsDined on 8/24/2013Around 10:30 Saturday morning, we decided to go to Michael's Table for dinner. After calling the restaurant and receiving no answer, I went online with my cell phone and much to my surprise, I was able to easily make a reservation, and receive an email confirming it. It is a small and intimate place, with limited tables. The Menu is creative and Wine List has something to compliment every Menu item and every taste. We wanted to dine. We wanted to leisurely talk over dinner and enjoy our night. Our server was very attentive but, we didn't feel pressure to hurry to do anything so they could "turn over" a table. The food was fabulous. The wait staff very friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceDisappointedDined on 8/22/2013There was one waitress/bartender for the whole restaurant and one water girl. It took a while before someone came and asked for our drink order. The breads were bland except for the wheat choice and the butter did not taste like butter. It had no flavor. My grouper was good as was my cold pea and lobster soup. Others that I dined with thought their meals were mediocre. The peach dessert was great. Overall I would not recommend until they have adequate staff to provide good service.Special Features:
- Great meal and the summermikeroDined on 8/10/2013Great meal and the summer 3-2-1 special is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Add The LambBumpkinsDined on 8/1/2013We both had the rack of lamb that was added to the 3-2-1 special that night and it was OUTSTANDING!!! The waiter was very attentive and we enjoyed the entire meal and the wine. If Chef Michael can add the lamb to the summer choices that would be super!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very well done. All food wasAlloGatorDined on 7/31/2013Very well done. All food was prepared when ordered, which mean it took a little longer than most restaurants, but I like that. Everything seemed fresh, and a lot of care went into every meal. We have a young daughter with good allergies, and we used the online reservation system and mentioned her allergies during that process. The first thing the server mentioned after saying hello was my daughters allergies. Nice to have a server and kitchen take the allergies seriously. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- This is our third time toDeanFDined on 7/26/2013This is our third time to Vero Beach in 3 years, and Michael's Table is always on our dining agenda. This is a first-class restaurant with great food! The hostess was superb. When she saw that we made a 6:30 PM reservation, she called to be sure we knew about their Summer Special that requires that the order be placed by then; so, we went a little earlier. Glad we did because price is substantially reduced with the "3-2-1" special (3 courses for 2 people at 1 price). My only constructive comment about the food is to suggest that they feature more local fish dishes (although the menu does change regularly). Otherwise, the food as prepared was excellent.Special Features:
- outstanding restaurantfrankdalkeithDined on 7/12/2013Michael's Table is a place to go if you seek a creative menu that uses high quality local ingredients cooked to perfection and with great service and presentation - prices are very reasonable, particularly in consideration of the beach side location. A selection of quality draft craft ales is also on offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food at Michael'sMayaDined on 7/5/2013We had a great meal (Triple tail) with a perfectly cooked side of haricot verts ( green beans). It was a wonderful meal that is the best I have had in a while. Lively atmosphere and fun spot. Great service too.Special Features:
- FabulousFoodfan107Dined on 6/19/2013This was our second time dinning at Michales Table and it did not disappoint. The food is amazing, and some of the best in vero that is for sure. The menu changes every few months but the food remains consistant and impeccable. Great price for the quality of food you get. The Pork cheeks are amazing along with the fresh fish entree they change Dailey. Michales table also just introduced a new summer bar menu. Always a pleasure to dine at Michales table. Great food, great service, and a reasturant I would definetly recommend trying. You won't be dissopointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this place while werhodaVIPDined on 6/15/2013Loved this place while we were visiting Vero Beach. Lobster martinit so great as well as the beet salad. I had the grouper special delish and husband had the crab cakes. Make sure yu go here so nice and delish food!Special Features: