634 N. York Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistroalbertino.com/
- Phone: 2677817229
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Agron Hajdari (Goni)
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, BYO Liquor, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer off site corporate or large party catering, setup, delivery, and servers provided if required. We also offer catering for pick up.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a privet dining area that can accommodate up to 40 people, also on Sunday we offer the all restaurant for a privet party that can accommodate up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eri 2673933599
A word from Bistro Albertino
Bistro Albertino is a chef owned restaurant where chef Goni decided to bring his European experience in Willow Grove and areas surrounding it. At Bistro Albertino you will find from homemade pastas and cheese to tender veal and chicken, from traditional dishes to contemporary dishes. You will feel welcome soon as you walk in, with the enthusiastic front of the house staff will accompany you to your experience with us. We accommodate children as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bistro Albertino reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (16)special occasion (7)kid-friendly (4)romantic (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- A bit noisy, and nervous waiter kidbowserDined on 5/9/2014The waiter that sat us was listening in on our conversations and actually snickered at a joke one of us made (it was a private conversation), so I felt a bit uncomfortable about the coziness of the place. The food, however, was really great, and the primary waited (cannot remember name) recalled the evening's specials easily and was very friendly, and a nice change of pace from the first guy. Maybe the younger kid was new, but he had a lot to learn, in my opinion.Special Features:
- Round Two - Not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2014I met a group of girlfriends for dinner one Friday evening at Bistro Albertino. I enjoyed it so much that my husband & I came back for dinner then very next evening. All though our food was excellent - we were treated totally different. We made a reservation but arrived early so we waited for our table. This was fine. Our table, however, was between the kitchen & the bathroom doors and directly across from an air vent. The vent would be loud for a period of time and then shut off. It would go on and off during our entire meal. Ironically, we had the same waiters as the night before but for some reason, we were not treated the same way. The food was once again excellent. I will be back but I will choose my table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOBOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2014This is a small BYOB. The outside is easy to drive by but glad we didn't. The food was very good and the service even better. Waiters are attentive and knowledgeable. The menu showed very reasonable prices. I, however, ordered a special. I foolishly did not ask the price. It was DOUBLE the menu prices!! Live and learn! Did not take away from an excellent meal ... I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeTonyDined on 4/19/2014Bistro Albertino is a great little find. Food was phenomenal. A quiet place with great food. Can't ask for more. I will definitely be returning there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real standoutOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/17/2014Had a very good experience. Party of 4 dined on a Friday night. All dishes were very good to excellent. Server friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Clearly executing at a level beyond most restaurants in the area. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:
- Great Local spotLebocarmanVIPDined on 4/17/2014My daughter and I were looking for a place to have dinner near the Willow Grove Mall and checked out OpenTable. We were glad to find somewhere close by that had so many Great Reviews. So rather than a chain Mall dinner we tried here and were pleasantly surprised. Everything was excellent and I would highly recommend Bistro Albertino for fine Food with a home cooked Flare.
- Outstanding!ChrisDined on 4/12/2014Second time at the restaurant and it was again excellent food and service. Tried different dishes this time, both specials. Veal chop was the best I have ever had. My husband had mushroom ravioli with seafood in a light crème sauce - it was amazing! Go to this hidden gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good experienceEllieDined on 4/5/2014Enjoyed Saturday night dinner at this neighborhood BYOB. Excellent service, reasonable prices, very tasty food. We had baramundi that was delicious. A companion had veal marsala that she loved. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in the roughgrandpahermDined on 4/5/2014Great place for excellent food at a reasonable price. Have ben liking for a good place to eat before going to the Keswick theater, finally found one that's perfect for the night out. The God was high quality and very well prepared. Service was fast and friendly. No complaints, definitely somewhere you can enjoy a God meal anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Little Italian RestaurantRysdesVIPDined on 3/22/2014What a pleasant surprise! We had no idea what we're getting into when we purchased the Groupon certificate. But we enjoyed our dinner thoroughly. My husband and I both had seafood dishes. The seafood was very fresh. We had Tiramasu for dissert. It is very light and flavorful.Special Features:
- Great find !DfreedVIPDined on 3/21/2014Ourstanding ! Food and service were excellent . Great find and will be back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We really enjoyed our firstdancingdinerDined on 3/15/2014We really enjoyed our first time at Albertino. I would have never known it was there if I hadn't found it on open table. Service was attentive but not stifling, food was good, portions a bit smaller than many italian places so less to waste or bring home depending on your preference. Noise level and closeness of tables a bit of a problem, I would definitely not go for a romantic dinner. But if you're looking for good food worth the price, then I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go earlyLilyVIPDined on 3/10/2014This last visit to Cafe Albertino was the best yet...went with a friend right after work SO the place was empty..we were the first diners, two other parties came after we had been served. The food, of course, was terrific. fresh, tasty and served perfectly.. The service this time was also very good...(we were the only two in the dining room) I certainly reccomend this restaurant to anybody who appreciates good Italian food at reasonable prices...Just dont try it Friday or Saturday nights when the place is jammed with diners, and the wait staff does not keep up with the demands...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Again, service and food wonderful.itbtVIPDined on 3/8/2014Again, service and food wonderful. This was our 6 the time and never disappointed.Special Features:
- The best!PaulaVIPDined on 3/7/2014Wonderful local gem with amazing food. Staff is very friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemOpus125VIPDined on 3/1/2014Don't let the location fool you. This is a BYOB local gem. Food is always good, service is always friendly. It's no longer a secret so make sure to make reservations on the weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodwhiteflowerVIPDined on 2/28/2014We are so lucky to have this gem in our neighborhood. The food is always well prepared and beautifully presented - more like an upscale restaurant that you would find in center city, Philadelphia. We enjoy taking new people to Albertino's and watching their reaction at the quality of the food and service is at this unassuming little place. We have made this our go to local restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new find.JoeyVIPDined on 2/25/2014Can't wait to come back to try many other dishes on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was outstanding.PeteDined on 2/21/2014The service was outstanding. A very friendly and outgoing staff. The food was rich, but outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Experiencekeenan610Dined on 2/14/2014I took my girlfriend here for Valentine's Day, without knowing what to expect. Throughout this experience, we enjoyed some of the most unique, delicious Italian food that we ever had. This restaurant is definitely a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Valentines day dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014This restaurant is very nice, you have to pay close attention when you're driving because you can drive right by it. The wait staff was wonderful we was over a hour late for our reservations but they still accommodated us and made us feel welcome. We went on valentines day so we had to order from the valentine day menu, wish they had more options but the lasagna cupcake was the best part and the chef came out and introduce himself always a bonus to know who's behind the kitchen overall great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ItalianBraheem23Dined on 2/14/2014The menu on Valentines day at an Italian restaurant had nothing on it that was Italian. I expected some sort of a salad and some pasta and neither was on the set menu. The salmon that was on the menu was over baring with a black olive taste that made it nasty. As an appetizer there was a lasagna cup cake that was made of seared cheese and had no sauce or paste. Not sure as to why the name lasagna was associated with the dish.
- this was our first time toAllanVIPDined on 2/14/2014this was our first time to Bistro Albertino and it made us wondering how we kept on missing this neighborhood gem all these times before! (can't even BEGIN TO COUNT how many times we drove right past it) Since we went for Valentine's Day dinner - the menu was pretty much prefixed so its hard to judge the regular menu (although base on what we got we have no doubt that it is just as excellent) The food was nothing short of DIVINELY delicious and the service - superb! This is a BYOB establishment so obviously there is no Wine list and/or Bar scene We definitely will be back!!!!!Special Features:
- Great Local BYOBBrianDined on 2/10/2014It's very hard to find an excellent restaurant in the Willow Grove area, but this one was excellent. The chef was also server for lunch the day we were there and very attentive to us. Will be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliziosocarolngeorgeVIPDined on 2/7/2014We were really happy to learn about this spot. Friends of ours recommended it. Food was delicious, service personnel all very nice, and ambience much nicer than the street view would indicate. We're very glad we got a GROUPON, and it's BYOB. We'll go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Gem We have madefoodiegirlDined on 2/7/2014A Little Gem We have made Albertino's our go to place. Good food, great prices, friendly staff. They have grown better and better. We almost fear their popularity. For selfish reasons. When they first started we could walk in anytime. Now the hot times require a reservation. On the other hand, it means they will be around for a long time! Casual GourmetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in am unexpected areaSeesaulDined on 2/1/2014Delicious sauces and home made pasta. Every plated was clean!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious, theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014The food was delicious, the wait staff was super kind, and the dessert was beyond amazing!.Definitely suggest the cheesecake wwith blackberry sauce mmm :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not recommendNicoleDined on 1/31/2014Awful! Service was very bad. Took awhile to place order. The dinner was not very good not fresh. Will not recommend restaurant.
- So Authentic!HypnomanDined on 1/31/2014I found this place on Open Table for a first date. I went with someone who knows Italian food well. (She cooks and owns a catering business.) Well, this place is 100% authentic Italian food. Nothing is prepared beforehand; it's all cooked to order. They even changed one of their "signature dishes" to accommodate me. We couldn't believe how good the food was. Really. Excellent, great staff, wonderful place!Special Features:
- Great Italian BYOBDianeDDined on 1/25/20143rd time we visited, had a great meal, excellent service, very affordable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite places to dineYumstersDined on 1/25/2014Great place, great food, and great service. Even better, it's a BYOB. Been there several times since they opened over a year ago and taken several friends as well - everyone has always enjoyed their meals. Some favorites are the eggplant rolatini, grilled romaine salad, vodka alla penne with pancetta, and so on. Always have a lot of seafood specials daily besides what's on the menu if you like seafood. Just wish they offered additional chicken or pasta specials for those of us who don't. Can't wait to go for their special Valentine's Day dinner and try the cupcake lasagna, filet mignon, and stuffed ravioli with creamy cranberry sauce! Delicious homemade desserts too! Very accommodating and always make you feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodMM13Dined on 1/11/2014The food was great, the service was good and its affordable (around $20 per entree), especially considering its a BYOB. . My wife & I have eaten here twice and had a great experience both times.Special Features:
- SATURDAY NIGHT DININGminnie1234Dined on 1/11/2014The food was very good, and the service was great. Had reservation and did not wait. The menu was broad enough that everyone could find something to dine on. The only problem was finding the place, because if you blink you will miss it. Mike H.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great meals.....itbtVIPDined on 1/11/2014This is the fourth time we had dined here and never had a bad meal. The service is very attentive at this BYOB, We highly recommend dining at this hidden gem.Special Features:
- amazingmattDined on 12/31/2013On the outside a small white building sits hidden on york road. Upon entering you a greeted with a well lit well established italoan restaurant. Its bigger on the inside. The food is unparalleled and the service Devine! Id recommend to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionSaturdayDined on 12/28/2013We have been to this restaurant many times and the food and service was extremely good. This Saturday seemed a little different. My gnocchis were over cooked and a little mushy. There was a small amount of water in the bottom of the dish. My dining partner had the meat special but half of the meat was all fat. The vegetables served with the meat were delicious. Bread and pesto served was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food...flavorful...serviceitbtVIPDined on 12/7/2013Good food...flavorful...service attentive....little light on shrimp portions when ordering a shrimp entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkEricVIPDined on 11/30/2013Food was good, but very small portions and not cheep.
- Great BYOBChrisDined on 11/25/2013This was our first time at the bistro and we will be back! The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. Very good bread came with a tasty pesto spread. Appetizers and fish entrees were fresh and delicious. Homemade deserts were wonderful. This is a hidden gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.