13109 Town Center Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rodiziogrill.com/voorhess-maple-grove-at-arbor-lakes
- Phone: 8563445110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Weekend Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, South American, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We can seat up to 64 guests in a semi-private area
- Private Party Contact: Rick Hoyt 8563445110
- Entertainment: We will have live accoustic guitar every Thursday night from 6pm-10pm all summer.
A word from Rodizio Grill-Voorhees
Rodizio Grill is a Brazilian Steakhouse located in Voorhees, NJ.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rodizio Grill-Voorhees reviews from OpenTable diners
193 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (115)special occasion (114)fit for foodies (83)kid-friendly (50)neighborhood gem (50)romantic (36)hot spot (32)great for lunch (25)great for brunch (22)great for outdoor dining (18)notable wine list (14)late-night find (12)scenic view (7)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- Great place for meat lovers.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2012Great place for meat lovers. Deserts are excellent. You can't go wrong with any of the deserts.Special Features:
- We've been to a number ofOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/31/2012We've been to a number of other churrasquerias before but this one was a great deal with a lot of great foods. I've never been all that tempted by the items on a salad bar, perferring to concentrate on the meats, but both were excellent!Special Features:
- EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. THEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. THE WAIT FOR THE DESSERT TOOK TO LONG THO.
- While not up to the levelLevolormanVIPDined on 12/31/2012While not up to the level of Brazilian steakhouse in Philadelphia, it's great to have a local option. I felt the salad bar was on the small side and the size of the meats being brought around was small, it was still great fun for New Year's Eve!Special Features:
- This was a totally differentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2012This was a totally different experience for this area. If you like to eat this is an all you can eat place. For was good. Recommend and will dine there again. Staff was attentive but not overly so. Manager answered our questions about the food and the restaurant.
- A work in progressOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/30/2012My famiy and love Brazilian barbecue. This was the first time we went to Riodizio. Positives of our experience were as follows: the food was very tasty well-prepared. Once we pointed out to the serving staff that we were being Missed by the servers As we were stuck back in the Corner despite a relatively empty restaurant and having had a reservation. My sons favorite type of meat is the sausage and they were not able to get a delivery that day so he nothing. The servers do not pay attention when you are done your salad course and replace the plate with something clean for the meat. They would cut meat directly onto your plate in the middle of a puddle of Caesar salad dressing. The wine they open for us was very good but it is not the bottleSpecial Features:
- So-So ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2012First time visiting a Brasilian Steakhouse my expectation were somewhat different. Our server Rosemary was very attentive and friendly. The food started coming and was very tasty in the beginning but got progressively drier and salty. My husband asked if all meats were served well done and the response was-they would work on I. They managed to send out a Kabob or two with meat that wasn't so dry but were still very salty. We found the serving of meats to be slow which ended up making us lose our appetite. I'm tempted to try one of the Brasilian Steakhouses in Philadelphia in order to get a comparison of how these restaurants operate. It was different, but think I will stick to my favorite Restaurant for special occasions.
- Great food & value but slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/30/2012The food was outstanding and unique for a Brazilian Steakhouse but the speed at which the gauchos moved was very slow and that took away from our overall enjoyment of the meal because we were really hungry in the first hour and barely got enough food to satisfy us. We've been to Chima and Fogo de Chao in Philly and both of them exceed our expectations every time but in this case we were a little disappointed. We asked a couple times for the gauchos to serve a little more then they originally cut but were told that we had to wait until they served everybody at least once. We thought this was crazy because we've never been refused from any other Brazilian steakhouse so this also affected our rating. The price was the best part at $31 pp.Special Features:
- The salad bar and table slicedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/30/2012The salad bar and table sliced meats were great, and our server and all the gaucho's were extremely friendly. Where this visit fell short was on the frequency of the delivery of the different meats. There were only 4 or 5 gaucho's working a completely full dining room, and we waited almost 10mins at times for more offerings. After being there for 90mins, we ordered dessert, and then saw three different meats go buy we had not been offered at all. Also, the table spacing was almost unbearable. We could not get out of our seats without bumping into the table behind us, and all the servers/gauchos had to squeeze through, brushing and bumping everything in there path.
- Service was sporadic...thereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Service was sporadic...there were long stretches where there were no servers in the dining room at all. That makes a huge difference when (Gauchos) servers bring the food to you on skewers. The food was delicious when you did get it.
- Similar concept as Texas denjminnieDined on 12/29/2012Similar concept as Texas de Brazil or Fogo de Chao but in my neighborhood!!! Excellent fresh salad bar with a nice assortment of hot & cold options . Staff was friendly and efficient. Join the Rodizio Club and you receive your meal free for your birthday. But at $31.99 for "The Full Rodizio" this place is a deal! That's apps, soup, salad bar and entree. The gauchos walk around the dining room with skewers of meat, fish and pinapple. It's like a meat buffet that comes to your table. And oh that pinapple, brushed with a glaze and spit grilled, succulent!! Skip the parmesan sirloin, unless you like your meat well done.Special Features:
- Great salad bar. EnjoyedArpinaDined on 12/28/2012Great salad bar. Enjoyed the large selections of meats. All the servers were very attentive, and were able to provide us with details about how each was prepared.Special Features:
- The food offered at RodizioMavisDined on 12/28/2012The food offered at Rodizio was all delicious, from the appetizers to the desserts and everything in between. The price for the all you can eat is a great value for the high quality cuts of meats you get. The drinks were a little pricy, but also delicious. I recommend the Crime of Passion! When there are large groups, it can get pretty noisy. We were also seated in the far back corner of the restaurant and then once a large party came in, it was hard for the servers to come back to us/see us. It was a very tight fit. When we return, we will ask for a table in the front of the restaurant. And we will be back because it's close to home and very delicious!Special Features:
- They just opened so I thinkOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/26/2012They just opened so I think they still have some kinks to work out. Service was slow. It took forever to get your meat. We got tired of waiting. They gave tiny one bite pieces of meat.Special Features:
- They ran out of prepared food.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/26/2012They ran out of prepared food. No service for 30 minutes in mid meal . They were compltetely out of two items listed on their dinner menu. The manager adjusted the bill. No reason to return.
- We went to celebrate a birthdayAviedoVIPDined on 12/24/2012We went to celebrate a birthday and we had fun as a group for a special occasion but I don't know that this is a place that I would go back to frequently just for a dinner out. There were long waits for the waitstaff to bring the various meats which left us always waiting and wanting more. Some of the food was way too salty. The salad bar was nice though and had side dishes and sauces for your meal as well as many different salad items.Special Features:
- First, we will be back. TheDadmeisterDined on 12/23/2012First, we will be back. The restaurant opened 3 weeks ago and since it is a relatively unique concept (Brazilian Rodizio), the rating given is a reflection of the newness. We have lived in Brazil so the food and concept did not disappoint. We came for a 1PM lunch and where we sat was not next to the window but the sun still was strong (no shades on windows) and hit us directly. It was warm and some members of our party were looking directly into the sun. Also, my son ordered a drink with Guarana (Brazilian drink) and they were out of it. Waitress was nice and pleasant but obviously new.
- We did not see all of theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012We did not see all of the foods that they list go around.. Slices were extremely small and it was 8 or more minutes between servers, some even passed us by. They food was good. The atmosphere was extremely noisy and we could not hold a conversation between the table.Special Features:
- Was very disappointed by theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2012Was very disappointed by the service and food. Some of my friends have gone to PA brazilian steakhouse and this restaurant seems to be a rather small version and did not measure up.
- lESS THEN IMPRESSEDOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012We frequent Fogo De Chao, which tops Rodizio by far in food quality,selection and flavor as well as service and ambiance. We were awkwardly seated in the back of the resturant next to a large party although we were only a two top, and there were plenty of seats on the front near normal sized talbles. It took about 10 minutes for our drinks to arrive, then 15 minutes for the first meat to be offered to us. Although the salad bar has a variety of choices, they seem to be 'cheap' in selection; Cheddar cheese cubes, BLT salad, hard as rock rolls.
- I would never go back- theJDellVIPDined on 12/21/2012I would never go back- the food was terrible. Needs a lot of improvements- service was just OK
- The greeting at front dooormichieVIPDined on 12/21/2012The greeting at front dooor was fine and nice. The waitress at our table was soft spoken and could barely hear her speak. The issue was we had to wait atleast 10 minutes for a drink when the resturant was not busy at all.it was around 8 pm and while so excited to have a brazilian steak house locally watching the servers walk around you never saw meat beef/steak being served. it alwasy seemed like sausage or pineapple or as they said twice some knd of fish........... We watched for a while and it was at 8 pm where you would expect to see what all the options are. The salad bar appeared to be clean in presentation, but so many mayo type salads and not enough of what we are used to seeing at Fogo!!!I am hoping its kinks!!!
- service was good , food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2012service was good , food was not good at all did not say anything at that time do to it was my birthday. salad bar items was old and soggy not mush fresh items all in some type of dressing . one would like to see some fresh in a steak house. even all you can eat buffet offer fresh food. the meats on swords where all small looked liked yesterdays left overs the people serving them was a little under polished. not all the meats as you advise where on the menu . the dessert tray was not was when the item came out it did not look like the sample display.if they are open during the week the portion and product should be the same the server said that the menu is different on the weekend when they are busy that is sad because the price isSpecial Features:
- The food was terrific, lotsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/15/2012The food was terrific, lots of it. The service, however, was just awful.
- 2.5 hours & still hungry-Epic FailOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/15/2012How can you leave a Brazillian Steakhouse and still be hungry? 2 1/2 hours at the table and still hungry. They ran out of food. Not enough staff. One in our party ordered a dessert and 45 minutes later they finally admitted they were out of it. What food we did get was excellent, but I would not go through that again. Terrible Management, owner told us he needed to beat his staff more. Very unprofessional. Go to Fogo de Chao instead.
- A must try for meat loversLocal47Dined on 12/15/2012This was the 2nd weekend this restaurant was open. Your going to need reservations on Saturday night. If their competition was one of the Philadelphia Brazilian steak houses, they would not stack up. However we are not in Philadelphia and they are going to give the local hot spots a run for their money. Most of the selections brought to the table were fantastic. The first dish they brought out was an appetizer of fried bananas. They were amazing and could have been desert. The meats had been well seasoned, warm and juicy. I was able to choose pieces that were rare while our friends were able to take from the sides that were more medium to well. None of the area restaurants can compete with them on price for what you get.Special Features:
- Needs improvementsGreekfoodloverDined on 12/15/2012The Gauchos were a bit inexperienced with cutting the meat. The salad bar was small and boring compared to Chima or Fogo de Chow, other Brazilian steak houses. The waitress was not attentive. The beef steaks were delicious and juicy, well seasoned. The lamb was bland and very tough. The fish had no seasoning. The chicken was good but not memorable. My favorite part of the experience was the check. It was far more affordable that other Brazilian steak houses I have been to.Special Features:
- This was new restaurant inFoodieVIPDined on 12/8/2012This was new restaurant in our area. The service was very, very attentative but the food was really not great. Virtually anyplace would have been better for the price. Salad bar was mediocre and several of the meats were quite tough. Doesn't compare to other Brazillian steakhouses we have been to. We won't be going back.
- Try it and see...SandyGVIPDined on 12/8/2012Dinner is either $18.95 for just the salad bar or $31 for salada bar and the different meats brought to your table. Did not like where we were seated. Since there are people coming around with the different meats to choose it made it kind of hard to get by. The salad bar was very good. They have beef stroganoff that has rice or mash potatoes and different salads. Liked the salada bar. The chicken was okay and so was the beef, a little tough. They had ham wich was very good and so was the pineapple. The wait staff was very accomodating and checked on us to see if we needed anything. They did not have lamb which I would have like to have tried. If I want back I would just get the salad bar.Special Features:
- Food and service were amazing!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012Food and service were amazing!!!!! Loved the atmosphere and the food just wouldn't stop coming, DELICIOUS!!Special Features:
- Rodizio Grill - Great Grill!!ArnonGVIPDined on 12/7/2012I traveled regularly to Brazil on business in the 1990's so I am very familiar with Brazilian churascaria restaurants, both in Brazil and here in the US. I was delighted to learn of the opening (just this week) of the Rodizio Grill at the Voorhees Town Center and made an opening weekend reservation. The huge salad bar and skewer grilled meats were traditional and authentic. My wife enjoyed multiple trips to the salad bar (she is not a big carnivore). The salad bar selection was great, and she noted that every dish was prepared with very fresh ingredients. I was delighted with the selection of grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and turkey. Every meat was truly delicious. Cost was about half of a trip to Fogo de Chao in Philly. WelcomeSpecial Features:
- A positive experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2012I really hope this place does well. It is a great alternative for those who live in South Jersey that don't feel like going into the city for a Brazilian Steakhouse. They have a large variety of meets as well as a decent salad bar. The staff was very courteous and that gauchos were very accomodating in taking requests. I urge anyone to try this place out as it is important for these buisnesses to do well for all of us.Special Features:
- Went the first week they opened.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012Went the first week they opened. This has a very nice menu. Once people find out about Rodizio-Voorhees it will become a favorite spot. I enjoyed the experience and will return. Service was great.Special Features:
- We came in 2 days after OpeningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/6/2012We came in 2 days after Opening and Had such an Amazing Time!!! I cant wait come back!!!Special Features:
- For only being open for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/5/2012For only being open for 2 days it was a great expeience,Vey plesant staff and food was excellent. We wll be back for dinner soon.Special Features: