13109 Town Center Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rodiziogrill.com/voorhess-maple-grove-at-arbor-lakes
- Phone: 8563445110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Weekend Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, South American, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We can seat up to 64 guests in a semi-private area
- Private Party Contact: Rick Hoyt 8563445110
- Entertainment: We will have live accoustic guitar every Thursday night from 6pm-10pm all summer.
A word from Rodizio Grill-Voorhees
Rodizio Grill is a Brazilian Steakhouse located in Voorhees, NJ.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Rodizio Grill-Voorhees - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Rodizio Grill-Voorhees reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (110)good for groups (103)fit for foodies (74)neighborhood gem (46)kid-friendly (44)romantic (33)hot spot (33)great for lunch (20)great for brunch (19)great for outdoor dining (13)late-night find (12)notable wine list (9)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Just OKLoveToEatVIPDined on 10/18/2014I was underwhelmed by Rodizio. The salad bar and appetizer bar was very good . . . after that things went downhill. It took some time for the goucho's to start serving us the proteins. Our first cut of beef was very good although which was seasoned well but very salty. After that, the cuts were mediocre at best. The Pork was unenjoyable, I don't believe anyone at our table ate their portion, it was just put to the side. The drinks were expensive and watered down. The best part of the meal was the dessert, well at least my dessert, others were dissappointed. Its a very interactive dinner, however, if I were to go to a brazilian steakhouse in the future, it would be one of the ones in Center City Philadelphia..
- Plenty of meatjohnnyDined on 10/11/2014The service was excellent and the food was fresh and hot and plenty of eat . A great place to eat untill your stuffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- making reservations ...is pointlessresservationsDined on 10/11/2014Making reservations was pointless, I still had to wait 15-20 mins. before I was seated, management could have comped us at least free nonalcoholic drinks for the inconvenience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good and service was excellent. My only complaint is that it was so noisy that my husband and I were screaming at each other so we could be heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok service, awesome foiod, ok at isCooper1Dined on 10/11/2014We arrived and our table was ready. Waitress was ver slow, drink orders were extremely slow. We had to clear our own plates after the salad as no one cane by to pick them up. We were celebrating a birthday And the waitress spoiled the surprise as she asked if we had only one birthday lava cake. Over all a pretty good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal!weRfoodiesDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I had been here once before for lunch. We loved it so much we brought my husband's parents here for their 55th wedding anniversary. The selection of meats had improved since our last visit and we got to try 3 new items in addition to the menu offered last time. My husband loved the ham best and I loved the garlic beef. We can't wait to go back and bring someone else with us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected it to be FancierDFERDined on 10/10/2014It was very nice, service was wonderful, food was very good but for the price just expected the lighting to be a little dimmer and more special occasion type of place but that's just me I an't afford to go there all the time and we were celebrating my husband's birthday and retirement which they brought out dessert and sang which was very nice, I would go back, my children (ages 16 ad 18) loved it.Special Features:
- Return unlikelyNickDined on 10/5/2014Pros - Excellent selection Portion control (sizes of items not too large) Gauchos took their time in coming back Grilling rack handled by dedicated folk Cons - Chicken soup was too oily Sangria pitcher was really for 4 people & we were only 2 Sangria flavor was unique (of course some folks might like that) Bacon wrapped turkey was mostly bacon Pineapple had no cinnamon & served during meal rather than as dessert
- Great ExperienceChezDined on 10/5/2014For the money, you cannot beat lunch or brunch at Rodizio grill. Where else can you get top of the line meats for under $30.00? Include with that, all you can eat. You can go to a fancy restaurant and spend $30.00 for a single piece of steak with one side. At Rodizio you get multiple selections, unlimited salad bar and appetizers for under $30.00.Special Features:
- gypsyDined on 10/4/2014my favorite resturant, period. I tell everyone about the placeSpecial Features:
- Great Place if you like Meat.RicksawDined on 10/4/2014This is a great steak house and an awesome place to bring a date. It can get a little pricey for a family. You are severed all kinds of meats at carved at your table as well as have access to their salad bar.Special Features:
- Good food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Good food. Very well favored and service was very quick. Only negative was the salad bar could be bigger with more option'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pass the meat pleaseJackieDined on 10/3/2014The waiters with the meat could not get to half of the seats at our table, therefore, someone was always grabbing someone else's meat and passing it to them, which was awkward. If you are going to have a restaurant in which the novelty is that food is served to each person individually, then you should configure the tables so that the waiters can actually get to everyone at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was OK.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014The gauchos were too slow. If you're going to seat tables at 4:00 make sure you have the staff on board. The food was good though and our waitress was very attentive and quick to refill drinks and bring out appetizers. The food was very good, desserts were just Ok.Special Features:
- Great for a birthday celebration!JenniferDined on 9/28/2014I made my reservation online, and 2 days later the hostess called to confirm the reservation and asked if we were celebrating anything. I advised her that it was a birthday dinner for my inlaws, and she asked if we'd like them to sing and bring out dessert. I was very impressed with her initiative to not only confirm the reservation, but to work out the birthday details ahead of time. The salad bar was full of fresh, delicious fruits and veggies, as well as several hot items. The waiters came around serving all kinds of delicious meats. The manager stopped by our table several times to make sure we were enjoying ourselves, and we were! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Birthday MomanncalderoneDined on 9/27/2014This was the most enjoyable Birthday dinner I have ever had. we were seated promptly, the wait staff was very attentive and exceptional! We were very pleased with the Rodizio Grill and plan to go back as much as possible!m This is my number one favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good place for familiesSoJersey71Dined on 9/27/2014I love spending time with my family, and with my mother's recent birthday, I wanted to take her somewhere she'd never been, or would go on her own. I was amazed how much she tried, and all through dinner she couldn't belive how delicious the food was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wanted to like it.DunkinDVIPDined on 9/26/2014Seemed like it would be a good value. Steaks were fatty and a bit greasy. Liked the showcase drink. Capiraina (sp?)
- Not such a great mealApexntDined on 9/20/2014I would recommend this to friends with caution. The food was good, but when the Goucho chef come around they give you real tiny pieces which would be OK, if they were coming around very frequently. I believe our experience was poor because our waitress was horrible. She would offer refills and never come back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or missLowcarbdinerVIPDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I come here about 2-3 a month. The service and food vary, in my opinion, depending on when you arrive. Last week we got there at 630pn and were seated in the "main dining area" at the front of the restaurant and the service and meat selection were fantastic. This past Saturday we arrived at 646pm and were seated in a corner of the bar area and I feel like those 6 tables were too much for one server. There were 5 large parties and then us. There was only one gaucho servicing this area as well. So, we had to wait for him to make his rounds of all the tables the. Go back and get a different cut of meat. I will be requesting seating anywhere other than the bar area in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stephcDined on 9/20/2014We went to Ridizio for our anniversary. We heard mixed reviews so we were a little apprehensive about going. I was very surprised. Service was excellent. Food was great! Salad bar was phenomenal. Meat was tasty, tender and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable experiencemv27652Dined on 9/20/2014We invited some friends to experience the rodizio style of dining. Our waitress was very courteous. The bbq skewered meats were tender and delicious. The grilled pineapple basted with brown sugar syrup was phenomenal. Our guests were extremely satisfied. They said they will bring their friends next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greaet variety of food for brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Had brunch here to celebrate a special occasion with family, with a toddler in tow. Glad we went early at 11:15 on a Saturday, we were the only guests there for a while. The staff was very polite and attentive. The food was extremely fresh. We've been here before when it was extremely busy and everything was just as nice; however, because of the quietness and freshness of the food, I would definitely do an early brunch there again!Special Features:
- Good for An OccasionbeautygirlsmomDined on 9/19/2014This was our first experience, and most of the food was very good. With a large group (we had 8), it was hard to really pace it so that it was comfortable for everyone. Some of us thought the food was coming too fast, but if we turned to red to pause service, some of the others in our party sat with empty plates. The salad bar was so-so, but everything that came out on skewers was hot, well seasoned, and really delicious. Our waitress was mostly MIA, but we saw her replenishing dishes at the salad bar. Our bar tab would have been much higher if we'd been able to order more drinks! If you want a steak dinner, it's better to go straight to a steak house, but for a taste of everything - and all of it well prepared - this was perfect.Special Features:
- Great time!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Had such a great time dining here. The food was delicious. Definitely go there hungry and try everything! Had a great selection of meats and great variety at the salad bar. My only issue was the gauchos sometimes did not speak loud enough and I'm not old I'm only 21! Other than that it is a great place to have dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT DININGJOHN4FOODDined on 9/13/2014FIRST TIME THERE, GREAT FOOD, EXCELLENT SERVICE, NOVEL IDEA, WOULD DEFINENTLY GO BACKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingsteak9394Dined on 9/13/2014For over $35/person (not including drinks and dessert)... the brisket was the only beef item that was really tasty. The steak was fatty and gristly. Best grilled item that was served was the pineapple and fruit is not worth the price.Special Features:
- WonderfulSjerseydinersDined on 9/11/2014My husband and I took our daughter and son-in-law to dinner on a Thursday night. First time at a Rodizio's for all of us. Reservations made online. I had lowered my expectations due to another review so just wanted a decent meal for a decent price. We were wowed! We were invited to the salad bar after ordering drinks. Most memorable was their signature taco type salad - delicious. Also notable we're the mashed potatoes and the greens with garlic. Nice sides prepped on our plates for the meats! Well the time we turned "green" it was like clockwork to try maybe 10-15 (I lost count) types of beef chicken lamb turkey and more beef from friendly waiters who all appeared they enjoyed their jobs! Rabanada for dessert, we will be back! Fun time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!mgirlDined on 9/10/2014Rodizio Grill did not disappoint. Food was spectacular, make sure you go with an appetite. The hostess and servers were very friendly and the manager even stopped by our table to see how we were enjoying dinner, that was a special touch you do not get at most restaurants. I will definately go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat is excellentDianneDined on 9/7/2014Server Rachel-excellent as were the young Gauchos. Unfortunately we were there for a birthday celebration; hostess failed to inform our server. After several discreet efforts to get the server to bring out our birthday dessert with candles... they brought out our ordered dessert with candles and proceeded to sing.... again attempts were made to bring out the dessert we brought, one of our diners had to get up and find someone to tell them. Our server was mortified but then proceeded to bring us 3 slices out, but not the entire pie? Before we left the Manager apologized for the mistake and delivered the rest of our pie.. OK, salad bar was a disappointment, Grocery Stores are better. Meats were excellent, neverending. Mojitos were great.Special Features:
- Lots of fun!loonimoonDined on 9/6/2014Went for husband's birthday, and we had a great time. Selections on the salad bar were fantastic and different, not just the normal lettuce and dressings. Meat was delicious, plates were never empty. Servers were always attentive and eager to please. A little cost prohibitive, but a great special night-out for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our last visit.OnetimeonlyDined on 9/6/2014To celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary, my husband and I decided to come here (this was also where we went following our being married with our families). I'd been looking forward to the experience all week! The food was good, we enjoyed our time and the dessert was awesome from what I remembered. So to say I was disappointed is an understatement. First off, the actual meats/grilled items were, in fact, delicious. I'll give credit where it's due. The service was usual for a busy place, but I couldn't hear them or my husband over the two, 10+ parties right in front of us. But the dessert was just awful. I'm pregnant and the creme brûlée was SWIMMING in alcohol. I didn't know the recipe called for liquor! My husband couldn't even eat itSpecial Features:
- Best FoodlovethisplaceDined on 9/5/2014Great service Friendly management and staff Great food Would eat there every day Love the place have taken family and friends there always a great timeSpecial Features:
- Outstanding food and serviceTripadvisorDined on 8/30/2014I tried the rodizio experience years ago at a company x-mas party and liked it, but wasn't as impressed a I was with this place. This place kept everything flowing at a comfortable pace. Everything tasted awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MEATDanCDined on 8/30/2014If you love meat than this is the place for you. I love Rodizio. We go at least once a year. Great food priced wright.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodieRickDined on 8/29/2014I've been to many Brazilian Steakhouses across the country. It's great having a high quality one, only a short distance from my home. Rodizio Grill gives you the outstanding food, and service of a Brazilian Steakhouse, for less money. If you're looking for a night out, with that special someone, or a group of friends, Rodizio Grill is the place.Special Features:
- Meat is greatGreatVIPDined on 8/29/2014Meat is incredible, salad bar is wonderful, I wish I has more of an appetite for all the great food this place has to offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good experienceKrisDined on 8/23/2014Dinner started off ok, but went down hill from there. We sat at around 6:45 and didn't leave until 10:00 because the service was so slow. The gauchos that brought the meat around were very fast, but our individual waiter was extremely slow. Seemed that most of the meat was either too done or not done enough. The salad bar was ok, but nothing to rave about. Same with the desserts and appetizers - not great. Another thing seemed like every 5 minutes or so there would be somebody's birthday and the staff came out beating a drum and singing something that I supposed was Happy Birthday - got very annoying and loud. Just overall not a good experience and WAY overpriced for what you actually got. Will not be back.
- Rodizio GrillKFG1Dined on 8/23/2014Fun Brazilian Steakhouse! Excellent, fresh salad bar with hot side dishes to accompany all the excellent meats that are brought around on skewers and served table side.Special Features:
- Everything was outstanding.pleasedDined on 8/23/2014It is a bit close and the noise level was moderate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.