Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton
5860 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/stores/store.jsp?storeId=38/BR
- Phone: 5615442320
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Gooch
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Tell us what you desire and we will assist.
A word from Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton
Delight in upscale globally inspired cuisine served in a dramatic setting at Neiman Marcus Boca Raton Mariposa®. From creative salads to seasonal fresh seafood and the classic NM favorites, you"ll savor first-class fare all served by our warm and welcoming staff. Before settling in our elegant dining room, begin your Mariposa experience with an aromatic glass of wine from our sleek, modern bar. You can expect delectable dishes with exceptional service that continues to be a tradition at Neiman Marcus.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (15)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (6)kid-friendly (5)special occasion (5)great for brunch (4)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)Show More
- We Love Neiman's!CherbearVIPDined on 6/8/2013Whether you're shopping or not, this is a wonderful place to dine and unwind for lunch. Their popovers, consomme, impeccable service, healthy menus that list calories are simply the best. FYI, you can enjoy Mariposa at just about every Neiman's throughout the US!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good for store/mall restaurantKAS1VIPDined on 5/31/2013Very good for a store or mall restaurant. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Asian chicken salad soundedLala1dinesVIPDined on 5/23/2013Asian chicken salad sounded good but was dissapointing in taste ( too "acidy" dressing! and "dry"grilled chicken)! Service was very slow...However, very convenient for lunch during shopping in the mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- soup of the day deliciousWeeklyVIPDined on 5/22/2013soup of the day delicious white bean had fresh berries for dessert popovers wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Such a nice place to haveEdieVIPDined on 5/15/2013Such a nice place to have lunch for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch Spot!MariposaDined on 5/12/2013I brought my mother here for Mother's Day and we had a wonderful lunch. The meal started with a demi cup of chicken broth and cheese biscuit. Then we were served popovers. The Shrimp salad was very good, but if the crab corn bisque is on the menu I highly recommend it. We had a lovely time and it was the perfect spot to celebrate with my mom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd visit!HoyosFamilyVIPDined on 5/10/2013Great to go with friends and family...a little bit noise, but the food is delicious!! Just make sure that they received your Open Table reservation...they couldn't find ours, for party of 7!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cup of soup and 1/2 sandwichLala1dinesVIPDined on 5/3/2013Cup of soup and 1/2 sandwich with chicken made my lunch; not exciting but nicely presented. Good place for a "quick bite" during shopping in the mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mariposa ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/3/2013A great alternative to Nordstrom's Cafe. Food was terrific. We were a party of 6 and requested a table by the window when we made our reservation. The manager accommodated our request and ensured everything was perfect for our celebration lunch. Everyone liked the fact that the menu posted the calories for each dish. Our French waitress, Paulette, only added to the experience of dining in a European cafe. A beautiful model walked through the cafe modeling various outfits that the women oooed and ahhhed over. Try it, you'll like it. Do make reservations, the place was full when we went at 1:30p on a Friday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Girlfriend's LunchTennisnutDined on 5/3/2013This was my second visit to Mariposa. I love the extra little touches- chicken soup sample with tiny biscuit, warm brioche with strawberry butter, candies with your bill. The service has been outstanding. This is a great place to grab a healthy fresh lunch with a girlfriend, it is casual but classy. Make sure you make reservations, even for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunch whileLala1dinesVIPDined on 4/20/2013Great place for lunch while shopping at the Mall. Service is quick, salads and sandwiches look good, but there is also a choice of main menus. Nothing outstanding but satysfying.Special Features:
- It's badOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013I've been to the restaurant several times and each time it's more disappointing. The food was not good and the portions were small. In addition, I felt pressured and rushed by the waitress. I guess I always forget my previous experience and return, but this time I won't.!
- Met a former colleague forOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/18/2013Met a former colleague for lunch. While service was impressive, food was just average.Special Features:
- My daughter and I had a lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/2/2013My daughter and I had a lovely lunch. However, the reservation was put under James Melo, not Peggy Robinson. It would seem open table is a little confusedSpecial Features:
- It was my daughter's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/27/2013It was my daughter's birthday and a very nice table was reserved. The food was ec=xactly what we hoped for and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Wonderful Food - Terrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013We love Mariposa but this time the service was not up to Neiman's high standards. The food was fabulous and the restaurant is beautiful but the service was awful! We will make sure we request our server by name next time. We travel about 2 hours to this location so we were rather disappointed.Special Features:
- delicious soup and sandwichWeeklyVIPDined on 3/22/2013delicious soup and sandwich and of course the popoverSpecial Features:
- Food always very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013Food always very good and well presented. Excellent service.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience. MyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/16/2013Wonderful experience. My friend had never been there before and just loved it. She will recommend it for lunch in the future.Special Features:
- Always lovely for lunch forEdieVIPDined on 3/9/2013Always lovely for lunch for special ocassion ir just becauseSpecial Features:
- Mariposa is a gemWendyDined on 3/4/2013Mariposa is one of my favorite restaurants for lunch! The atmosphere is bright, the food is delicious (I like the Fattoush Salad) and of course the popovers with strawberry butter are fantastic and the service is excellent. I have had lunch there many times and have thrown two surprise parties in the back room. Everyone loved it! I highly recommend it! P.S. Got the Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert - OMG! Don't miss these!Special Features:
- The service was outstanding.lovehealthyfoodDined on 2/25/2013The service was outstanding. I was there for lunch. They start you off with a large popover with strawberry butter and a small cup of chicken broth and cheese bread. I could do without the chicken broth, but the popover was warm and delicious with the butter. I ordered the swordfish and was a bit surprised by the small portion for $22. The fish was a bit dry. I almost sent it back.Special Features:
- Crab salad had a beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/20/2013Crab salad had a beautiful visual presentation along with outstanding taste. Would surely return.Special Features:
- Just love it. Food is alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/16/2013Just love it. Food is always great and I love the people watching.Special Features:
- A place to treat yourselfEdieVIPDined on 2/14/2013Mariposa is a wonderful place to have lunch. Menu is creative and delicious items. Service is impeccable. It is a treat!!Special Features:
- Wonderful Lunch PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/29/2013We had a professional and wonderful waiter named Anthony.The popover with strawberry butter to start as well as their mini cheese biscuit with chicken broth really give a good start to the meal. I highly recommend the crab salad stack, shrimp salad and grilled cheese. Amazing cookies for dessert too. Don't be shy about asking for a popover and butter to go. You will be glad you did when you have it later! ;) Also very fun to people watch. Most of the patrons are classy older women, dressed to impress!Special Features: