3131 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Pan-AsianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027705340x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm – 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 6:00pm – 12 midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Pan-Asian, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Joseph Elevado
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: An alluring social scene, tantalizing Asian cuisine and top flight DJ programming make Andrea"s one of the most sought-after nightlife destinations in Las Vegas. Designed for diners to see-and-be-seen, the terraced dining room features hexagon-shaped tables for larger groups, intimate private dining alcoves and a 2,100 square foot terrace overlooking Surrender nightclub's panoramic outdoor space. Groups of up to 48 can be accommodated on multiple tables in the restaurant's reserved group area. Requests for exclusive buy-outs of the complete Andrea's space for special events are considered based on availability.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Entertainment: Setting the vibe is world-renowned Wynn Las Vegas resident DJ Steve Angello, of Swedish House Mafia fame, who will direct Andrea’s music program as Musical Chef. Angello will produce exclusive music mixes that are enhanced by the restaurant’s state-of-the-art audio and lighting system designed by award-winning John Lyons Systems. Top resident DJs will also spin sets after 11 p.m. as the lounge fully transitions into Surrender Nightclub. Andrea’s will embrace a contemporary style of dining that is more fluid and less formatted than the traditional three-course model. From Andrea’s exhibition kitchen will come a steady stream of Asian cuisine -- from sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood and noodles, to sushi and dim sum. The sharable dishes can be enjoyed with sublime cocktails, many named after the resort’s world-famous resident DJs.
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard So at Wynn Boulevard
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit, with Deuce and Express Bus Service outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking is conveniently located inside the Encore self-park garage, off of Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at the Encore resort porte cochere, located off Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard.
A word from Andrea's
The evolution of Las Vegas nightlife takes an exciting culinary turn with the opening of Andrea’s, a unique new dining concept at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. The restaurant debuts an alluring style of “vibe dining”, combining a restaurant & nightlife experience into one environment. The addition… of Andrea’s completes the expansive Encore & Surrender Nightclub entertainment complex, becoming the first Wynn restaurant to be fully integrated into a nightclub. Whether dining before, after, or in lieu of a nightlife experience at Surrender, XS or Tryst nightclubs at Wynn Las Vegas, diners can expect a sensory immersion of exotic Asian-inspired flavors, imaginative cocktails, high-end service & mood enhancing sounds set in a sexy atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Andrea's reviews from OpenTable diners
135 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (77)hot spot (75)special occasion (71)good for groups (57)romantic (53)vibrant bar scene (41)notable wine list (24)late-night find (22)scenic view (8)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Not As Spectacular As Last YearMinnesotanDined on 5/2/2014We had dinner at Andrea's for the first time last year during an annual Las Vegas visit. At the time I gave the restaurant five stars. This year I knocked it down a bit. The food was good, but not as memorable as the previous time. The entrée I ordered - a sliced tenderloin served over a bed of vegetables - was in a pool of overly salty brown sauce and the vegetables were overcooked. The price for this entrée was $54! The other items we ordered were excellent and the service was flawless. The tab with tip exceeded $200 for two people. For a price like this one should expect perfection which, alas, was not quite achieved.Special Features:
- Delicious!NanaDined on 4/30/2014I had a dinner with my husband and both of us loved the food: really good! The Ton Ka Gai soup was perfect!! And the Chef was gentle and very efficient. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServersLuc2aceDined on 4/28/2014The servers were uptight and rude . They gave no food suggestions and when asked for salt you would of that I asked them to move a mountain . The food was good but would not go again do to serviceSpecial Features:
- YumminessCalgarygirlDined on 4/25/2014This is the new and better version of Nobu or Tao. The food is spectacular. The tuna appy over crispy rice was to die for and the cocktail menu is a thing of beauty. The Asian pear was my personal favourite! Service is top notch and the atmosphere is high energy and fun. Make a reservation and go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding eveninglv4eatVIPDined on 4/25/2014First time at the restaurant and we will certainly return next time we visit Las Vegas. The good was absolutely delicious. Our two servers were wonderful and very attentive to our needs. Make sure to try their strawberry rhubarb martini! I am not a martini drinker but the was the perfect summer drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AsianFineDiningDined on 4/19/2014Only way to describe this place is awesome!! Everything from excellent mixed drinks to beer and wines to choose from. We ordered the raw fish assortment, wagyau steamed carpaccio, tuna tartare and a sea bass everything was made to perfection. Would repeatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good choiceRosemary1232Dined on 4/18/2014The service was horrible . Waiter never explained the menu.......was so loud could not hear my guest at all. Would NEVER RETURN!!
- A great dining experienceMDDdDined on 4/12/2014My wife and I love the Wynn hotel and casino and believe that Andreas is a wonderful addition to the great list of restaurants. The food is one of a kind and the atmosphere just makes the experience even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly impressed!!TyPriceDined on 4/10/2014Ariel presented us with excellent service and did an outstanding job recommending items on the menu. Although I am an employee of the Encore and am good friends with a few of the employees, they never skipped any steps and delivered 5 star 5 diamond service. The food was to die for! Hats off to everyone in the back especially chef Joseph! Can't wait to dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/9/2014Food was great and service as well. Volcano dessert was no no but all the rest was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SushiRobinDined on 4/7/2014We very much enjoyed our recent dinner at Andrea's. Next time, we will focus on only sushi and appetizers for our meal. While all the food was great, I thought the sushi was outstanding and I preferred it over my main course. We sat in a private booth which was delightful.Special Features:
- Fantastic!CindyVIPDined on 4/6/2014Delicious food, excellent service and fantastic vibe!Special Features:
- Great food / scenery, skip dessertTizzleVIPDined on 4/5/2014My other half and I LOVE Andrea's. The brussel sprouts are phenomenal, crab fried rice is fantastic. Their tuna on crispy rice is not as good at Katsuya's but still pretty decent. The one and only area where they miss is desserts. The flavor profiles are off and they don't pair nicely with sushi. The peanut butter caramel kisses are three giant blobs of rich caramel and peanut butter - if you can finish all three I'd be surprised. The ice cream trio is meh. They could do so much better considering how fantastic everything else at this restaurant is. (Ps. Picky about desserts because I used to be a pro baker.)
- Absolutely the bestAsh523VIPDined on 4/2/2014Fantastic service, from the bar to the waiter at the table. Had the black cod with veggie rice for a side. Best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and great foodMINIfanDined on 3/31/2014We ordered appetizers, drinks, and dessert. The lettuce wraps were very tasty, as were the pork potstickers. The star of the show was the wok-fried broccoli. Our server, Danny, recommended it highly. I have never had such tasty broccoli, and I've had some good broccoli! Our water glasses were never below half full, which was really nice. We had an early reservation (6 pm), so the restaurant was basically empty when we arrived, but it was packed by the time we left. Service got a little slow as we waited on our check, but we didn't really mind since the people-watching was so fun.Special Features:
- Hot SpotAmyADined on 3/29/2014Most excellent food, fantastic service, very energetic vibe, very cool crowd, would go again and again.Special Features:
- Best sushi I have ever had.vegasboundDined on 3/29/2014Best sushi I have ever had. Super creative food. Restaurant service was awesome! Tables were too close together and felt like a cafeteria style set up. Noise level in restaurant was too loud. I could hear the people at the table sitting next to me easier than the person at my table sitting across from me.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must do!LisaLDined on 3/29/2014This is the most fabulous and wonderful restaurant! The food is heavenly and exquisite and the service is amazing! When we go to Vegas for 4 days, we dine here at least twice! The NY Stripe, Filet Mignon, Rock Shrimp Tempura and Peanut Butter Kisses are absolutely delectable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/27/2014Fresh and delicious sushi. Let us take our time and enjoy the food. Would go back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodmerbradVIPDined on 3/27/2014The food was delectable and mouthwatering. Having traveled and lived in Asia for several years, the dishes were authentic or very good takes on Asian specialties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!WenicoDined on 3/26/2014What more could you ask for? Beautiful restaurant, excellent food and exceptional service - everything you would expect from an Encore based restaurant. For apps we had crispy tuna and hamachi sashimi followed by the black cod - all amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good "scenery"!calmnsenseDined on 3/26/2014Andrea's has amazing food - a pan-Asian cornucopia with a good, varied (if not deep) wine list and groovy cocktails. This seems to draw in particularly attractive females (some "working" but others not)...a nice bonus to the dining experience for guys on expense accounts. And you'll prefer expensing this meal, because it's not given away although the wine list has some surprisingly reasonable buys if you know your varietals. In a city full of great options, Andrea's should be on anybody's short list to try. I'm sorry I waited until my 12th visit to do so...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall our favourite!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014We dinned at Andrea's on a Saturday night. We made a res. for 8:30, but did not get seated until after 9. We were then seated in the bar,people were leaning on our table, and putting their drinks on our table.making a res for the restaurant you do not expect to get seated in the bar. But, after maitre'd snide response he did then seat us in the restaurant. So now, we made a reservation for 8:30 & It was closer to 10 by the time we actually were seated in the restaurant and were ready to order. However, after all of this…. Our waitress Amber was very friendly, helpful & personable. The sommelier was also enjoyable. We enjoyed our food, loved the atmosphere, and took advantage of the vip entrance to the club surrender afterwards!Special Features:
- Fresh!DiningprincessVIPDined on 3/21/2014They were late seating us so we had a drink at the bar. I like the Sinatra Smash! The sushi and fish was good. It was nice to people watch,any of the fashionable dresses, heels, Friday night. I liked my dessert! I had the mini gelato ice cream. The honey nougat was really good. We went over to Surrender for a few minutes and saw DJay Snake from Paris. I can't handle too much techno pop, crowded, my age. The pool/ bar area was pretty.Special Features:
- A must when in VegasAspero26Dined on 3/20/2014This restaurant was the highlight of our trip and I'm glad we saved it for the last night. The bartender helped us pick out some amazing drinks to compliment our meal and she was spot-on. We were seated in one of the private booths on the side of the restaurant, which was great because we got to look out to the restaurant but still have our own little bit of privacy. Both servers were very polite and helpful. Best food in Vegas for sushi and a fun variety of other asian staples (crab fried-rice, noodles, etc.) Would 100% go back next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should try Andrea's at least onceluvvegasDined on 3/20/2014Restaurant got a little too loud. Ok when it first opens for the evening. But as people come in, especially so many groups, it becomes difficult to talk to your dinner companions. Server was very attentive at the start. But became scarce as more people can in to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATMFM1Dined on 3/19/2014Very good food, although the service is very kind it is slow.Special Features:
- unsettledihaveopinionsDined on 3/19/2014Andrea's needs to refine the overall theme of it's cuisine. Right now the choices are all over the place. By trying to appeal to too many palates, Andrea's makes choosing from the menu much harder than it needs to be. But If you want french fries with your sashimi, then this is the place for you. I should add that the food itself is just ok, nothing more.Special Features:
- Dinner ReviewKirstyColinDined on 3/19/2014Amazing food, great cocktails and excellent service with exceptional staff - cannot rate the experience highly enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, Decent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/15/2014Loud place, attached to Surrender nightclub, but separate. Food is good, but not superior to other restaurants. Fun place to go before hitting Surrender, but don't expect a 5* dinner.Special Features:
- Stellar Experience for Special DayLinwood75VIPDined on 3/11/2014Was presented with personalized chopsticks for my birthday dinner. Everything from start to finish was spectacular, among Top 3 Restaurant Experiences ever ... and that's some steep competition. If you want more quiet and romantic, ask for one of the semi-private side booths; you get to overlook the busy central area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/10/2014Smoked Tataki was unbelievable. Take some special, they are worth.Special Features:
- Great ambience. Delicious seafoodLiz18Dined on 3/8/2014sea bass and diver scallops with pork belly were fantastic! Really beautiful lighting, nice service. Located in the encore hotel which was ok, but the food at Andrea's definitely worth the short cab ride away!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUSOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2014Not only was walking through the Wynn a lovely experience, but finding this amazing restaurant was the cherry on top. We got the edamame with truffled sea salt (YUM), and the ramen sliders for apps... DEEEELISH! The sushi was the best we have ever had and the shrimp pad thai just lovely. I would LOVE to go back here again once we go to Vegas next year.... Go get a reservation... NOW! Oh, and the service from Ariel was absolutely wonderful. She is a doll. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!mjhowesVIPDined on 3/1/2014The food was fabulous! Not one bad thing! We had our server just pick things from the menu and we loved everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andre's brings sexy backDalebobDined on 3/1/2014THE saving grace of our strip staycation! Phenomenal. Love everything about this place, the food and the service. I highly recommend the hamachi sashimi and the miso black cod. We will absolutely be making this a regular place to dine..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner Pre-showVbdinerDined on 3/1/2014We chose Andrea's at Encore because we were seeing a show at Wynn and wanted something close. The food was fantastic. I recommend the dumplings from the dim sum menu and the sliders. The drink menu is interactive on an iPad which was a unique touch. The service was wonderful as well. If you are looking for romantic and quiet this is not, but if you want a hip place with great food this is it. The DJ was playing awesome music during dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Raised the bar for OUTSTANDINGvegasdiner702Dined on 2/26/2014I dined at Andreas for my birthday. The service, ambiance, food, everything about my experience raised the bar for my definition of amazing! I got spicy pan fried chicken, it was delicious. The cocktails are strong and yummy.Special Features:
- Larger Group, Handled PerfectlyLastMinuteResDined on 2/24/2014We made same day reservations for 4 and it quickly became a group of 8. No problem changing the reservation. The services was great, in fact we had two servers and we had their full attention. The food was an outstanding array of flavors, we had a mix of everything the menu had to offer, Ramen Noodle Sliders to Sea Bass to Sushi Rolls. I could have stayed and eaten all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diverse menuDavescoffeeDined on 2/22/2014Great wine, sake and cocktail selection. Food came out quickly and was delicious. Service was outstanding and server greeted me by name when he came and introduced himself. Sat in a private booth nestled along the wall with my wife. Very romantic setting for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.