La Vita E Bella
2411 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Vita E Bella
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lavitaebella.us/
- Phone: 2064415322
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Sicilian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Giuseppe Forte
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do catering up to 250 people.
Free of charge delivery
- Private Party Facilities: Whether celebrating a special occasion with family and friends or hosting a corporate event, La Vita E Bella can accommodate your private event needs.
- Private Party Contact: Private Event Coordinator 8556208228
- Entertainment: Accordian Player
A word from La Vita E Bella
At La Vita E Bella we provide authentic Italian food made with homemade sauces and pasta. We offer many seafood dishes inspired by our Sicilian roots and fresh Seattle offerings. Thin pizzas are baked fresh for our mouthwatering customers. We have a large wine selection and many antipasto platters (appetizers) that are perfect for a quick drink and snack on the go. With a live accordion player, our restaurant has a romantic atmosphere and welcoming environment ideal for locals and tourists alike. Owner Giuseppe Forte strives to offer affordable cuisine that pops with flavor and value. He personally buys the groceries several times a week to insure the best products, allowing prices to remain low and fair for our customers. If you prefer, you can always call 206-441-5322 for an amazing meal TO GO!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Vita E Bella reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (25)great for outdoor dining (21)romantic (17)fit for foodies (12)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (8)good for groups (5)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Food and ambianceRubenDined on 2/16/2014We had a blast our food was amazing and the ambiance was just perfect with a guy playing the accordion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Romantic DinnerLindaVIPDined on 2/14/2014We chose La Vita E Bella for out Valentine's dinner. We thought the menu looked good, and we were not disappointed. With our OpenTable reservation, we were seated in a few minutes and our waiter was very attentive. The food and atmosphere were both wonderful. We will go back and will recommend to our friends. Not very expensive either.Special Features:
- A favorite restaurant in SeattleJanineDined on 2/7/2014I've been to La Vita E Bella many times over the years and they never disappoint! The food is absolutely delicious, and you can't go wrong if you order one of the specials of the evening. This is truly authetic Sicilian cuisine (as their menu indicates), and the owner and staff make you feel very welcome. The wine list is great, the ambience is superb, and the prices are very reasonable. This restaurant is a good choice for dinner any night of the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For lunch enjoyed the BoscaiolasfseattleVIPDined on 2/4/2014For lunch enjoyed the Boscaiola (a rigatoni pasta in a tomato meat sauce with sweet peas and mushrooms). The dish ($9.95) was nicely prepared, very tasty, filling and arrived hot. A basket of sliced Italian bread and a tangy olive oil/garlic dip preceded the meal. Lori's excellent service made the lunch experience even nicer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Revisit a ClassicOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/1/2014Great atmosphere and good. Owner is proud of his establishment and sees to it guest are taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Mom's 80thpatsyjDined on 2/1/2014My husband & I discovered La Vita E Bella on our visit to Seattle in November 2013 and so when I took my Mom to Seattle to celebrate her 80th birthday I knew this would have to be a place to celebrate. Giuseppe and his staff made us welcome and the meal was as good as the 1st time we dined there. They sang happy birthday to my Mom and brought her complementary Tiramisu with a candle. A perfect evening and will always be on our list of places to dine very time we are in Seattle.Special Features:
- have already recommended theottoDined on 1/8/2014have already recommended the La Vida to three friends, two of which went there for dinner since we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for food in SeattleScottBenjaminDined on 1/4/2014Authentic Italian food in Seattle. Excellent menu with many great tasting choices. Open late. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- New Year's Day Family DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/1/2014Made reservations online earlier in the day based on reviews (never had been there before). Was not disappointed. Great ambience, very good food and Guiseppe made a point to stop by and welcome us. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- I'm a loyal customer bbbuutttt....BeckyDined on 12/31/2013Went to din here for my bday because it is my fav restaurant. It was new years eve so I can understand.Great corner table, to the right as you walk in, no complaints.Disappointed that even though I called days before to make sure they knew of the res (never booked solely on Open Table)I had made a note when booking on here and when I called that it was my birthday and nobody mentioned a thing.The accordion player was close to us and is a nice touch at this place. Ordered the lasagna, I never order it but I thought, try something new, it left something to be desired,much like the servers service. Will still,recommend,could have been an off night (p.s.despite the date of our visit it wasn't that busy) but I am not sure when I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itFoodJedDined on 12/31/2013Consistently good food and service. Their Rugola Pizza is to die for.Special Features:
- If I had 3 stomachsgenevaDined on 12/27/2013.... I'd have ordered more. I am from NY where Italian restaurants grow on trees and I love this place. This is an old world, hidden gem in the center of the cheezy gltiz and puffery of Belltown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinner Date PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/23/2013We pass this place all the time on the way to Benaroya Hall. We finally stopped in and enjoyed our experience a lot. Our waiter helped out with wine selection and even let me try two different suggestions before making a decision. The meal was very good and priced just right. This is a very nice atmosphere for a dinner date and I plan to go back again. My wife had one of the specials, something like a crab ravioli that she raved about since it had a good amount of crab in it. I had a veal selection with prosciutto (sp?) and I loved it since I never had veal prepared with prosc. before. For dessert the tiramisu was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was fantastic! Will definatelyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/21/2013Food was fantastic! Will definately go back again! Wine that was recommended was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotlalaDined on 12/20/2013Was celebrating sister's wedding, family in town frim across the country, and some all the way from England! Was an awesome recommendation from a friend and all had a great time, thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!pastaloveDined on 12/14/2013A family run restaurant with wonderful food and a comfortable vibe complete with regulars eating at the bar. This is our second visit and we have loved everything we've ordered. Flavorful and fresh. Delicious, but not pretentious. This place is authentic and reminds us of our trip to Italy...we'll definitely keep going back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a fettuccine with musselssfseattleVIPDined on 12/5/2013Had a fettuccine with mussels and clams lunch special for $10.95. The fettuccine was served in a nicely prepared cream sauce with numerous tender mussels and clams. The large portion arrived hot and was very delicious. A basket of sliced bread and a tangy olive oil/garlic dip were served with the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing and authenticSteveDined on 11/30/2013We selected La Vita E Bella for our final carb-loading meal before the Seattle marathon. It was fantastic. The sauces in particular were outstanding. Great friendly service by all staff.Special Features:
- La Vita E Bella nails it againpg09Dined on 11/15/2013This was our fourth or fifth visit to La Vita E Bella. As with every visit, the food and the service were both fantastic. We were a little hurried, heading to a concert, and they obliged. They even sent my wife away with a to-go coffee cup that smelled suspiciously like the glass of wine she couldn't finish before we had to run. I've had the pastas, the entrees and pizzas. I've never, ever been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- how???lilarnoldDined on 11/15/2013not sure how they got 4 1/2 stars.. the fod was bad.. the beer was warm. the service was acceptable but not worth mentioning
- Good, not great.DNAPhDDined on 10/16/2013The food was good, but rather pedestrian for an Italian restaurant. The atmosphere was comfortable, and it was a great place for our large group of 12. Good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We made our reservation nottravelerVIPDined on 10/15/2013We made our reservation not knowing anything about the restaurant. We found that the food was excellent and the service very friendly and helpful. We would definitely go back. Sooooo Good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnershrimpDined on 10/4/2013Great service and good food. Servers very attentive but not overly so. Casual but fun atmosphere with delicious food.Special Features:
- Always a favoriteGretchenDined on 9/27/2013Ambience, service, authentic cuisine nod fresh ingredients--top-notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ItalianBandGDined on 9/27/2013Moderate prices for both F&B. Excellent food. We are "seniors", so split the Canneloni and a fish dish. Plenty of food and both stunningly good. Appetizer of Gamberoni in a pistachio pesto was also excellent. Small quibble - the accordion player set up at the end of the bar, next to our table. A little loud, but even so he was godd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/24/2013My friends and I wanted to try someplace new and we heard that the tiramisu was good here and of course we can't turn down a place with good desserts. We got there right when it opened and our server was pretty attentive up until 10min of waiting for the rest of our friends to arrive. From then service started to get slower where we always had to go to the counter and ask for things. There was not a lot of guests to have the service slow down. Once our food came we were very satisfied with how big the servings were and how delicious every choice we made turned out. I would definitely go back again even if the service was not that great in hopes to get a different server with better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great foodKonstaDined on 8/21/2013Definitely a great experience every time. The calamari appetizer is out of this world and the salmon far falls is perfection. Great service, great food, the only thing I would like to see is equally spectacular desserts. I am usually so full that it doesn't matter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotDarinHDined on 8/5/2013I'm not much of a big restaurant guy and don't call myself an official when it comes to rating restaurants, but I do know we had friendly service, great food and it was a great seat, outside, in the Seattle summer weather. Definitely would recommend for someone who likes Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice little placeMauricioDined on 8/2/2013La Vita e Bella is a very nice little place just in Seattle downtown. Good prices, great taste! Totally recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, OK foodLilAppleDined on 7/15/2013Visited for dinner during the weekend. It was very quiet with just a few customers. Service was very good, waiter was friendly and not a lot of wait for the food. I ordered veal which was relatively pricey among other dishes. I was hoping to have juicy and tender meat, but it was very thin & dry... I thought it was sitting in the fridge for a while, or just over cooked... Sauce wasn't that good either, just bland. My company ordered a pasta dish. It was OK. Nothing special. The atmosphere was casual, not fancy but charming interior. Not like the most of the new yappie restaurants in the area which I prefer and felt comfortable. A lot of seating so it could be good for group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorite in BelltownStarfoxVIPDined on 7/14/2013I got the Spagetti Di Mare (seafood mix). It was good, seafood was fresh, but I wish the sauce had a little more flavor this time around. I love their specials that they have. Bread and olive oil mix is yummy. I'm a fan of their hot tea bags. Service is always great and love their accents.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with accordion musicConcertgoerDined on 7/11/2013This is a great place for dinner and the place was very busy - a good sign in Belltown where there is a lot of competition with numerous restaurants. The added touch of accordion music was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can't imagine why I'd returnOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/24/2013We had reservations for 2 but when we got there they only offered us a very small, cramped table in a location large enough for only one of us to easily access our chair. (We were not late for our reservation.) The food was good but throughout our meal, we were never checked on by the server. Since we were eating pasta and pizza we wanted red pepper flakes and parmesan so it was particularly annoying, the lack of service. I ordered coffee immediately when I arrived and after I finished my meal I asked for a refill but when I received the bill I learned that I'd been charged for 2 Americanos. Again, the food was good but there are so many other restaurants in Seattle with "good" food that I can't imagine why I'd return to La Vita E Bella.
- Excellent food and good wine.KahunaDined on 6/9/2013Excellent food and good wine. The accordian player was a real treat. Our server worked extremely hard; but, the place was busy and one server wasn't enough. He needed more support.Special Features:
- OverallenjoyDined on 6/3/2013Marcus was our server and he was great! I was celebrating a birthday and he helped make it special The food was excellent like always and the environment is always personable Thanks! see you again soon Magalie LaFontSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great and theFoodie1Dined on 6/1/2013The food was great and the service was good. We had our son with us and he was served his pizza while we had our appetizers. Even though there was a large group of Prom kids in the restaurant as well as other patrons, we were served our dishes in a timely manner. If you like calamari, they have an excellent chilled squid with pesto appetizer that was a very delicious start to any meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quaint, Good FoodhansenpDined on 5/31/2013My husband & I have been here twice. It's a relaxed atmosphere with good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was greatDaveVIPDined on 5/26/2013They were offering 8 different specials the night we were there. My girlfriend and I both ordered one of the specials and then we shared another special as an appetizer. All dishes were presented well and tasted great. Servers were overwhelmed and slow at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great neighborhood ItalianJerseaphoVIPDined on 5/25/2013a great neighborhood Italian restaurant. Food and service always excellent. It is a favorite.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/18/2013Food was good but service was terrible. Felt very rushed. Salad had just arrived and they then delivered our main course. Staff was abrupt and ignored us for most of our meal. Asked for extra bread that was never delivered. Asked for wine list to order with dinner and no one ever took the wine order. Too bad because food was well prepared but overall experience was bad.