135 Rue Saint-Charles Ouest
Longueuil, QC J4H 1C7Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.restauranttrebbiano.ca/
- Phone: 4503329588x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Restaurant Trebbiano
On St-Charles Ouest in old Longueuil, restaurant Trebbiano invites you to rediscover authentic Italian cooking. Classical dishes are celebrated, along with a variety of Italian flavours in a warm, welcoming modern atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Restaurant Trebbiano reviews from OpenTable diners
- Très belle carte et assietteFrancoisDined on 4/25/2014Très belle carte, assiette et ambiance. Le restaurant est très bien, bon service avec humour. Que l'on soit entre ami ou en famille c'est une très bonne adresse. À essayer la côte de veau au Gorgonzola, c'est un péché.Special Features:
- Rising star in the Vieux-Longueuil!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014Very pleased with our dining experience at this restaurant. Apart from the great quality of food and service, we also took notice of the vibrant and pleasant 'in' ambiance. A great place to go out on the town when you're looking for a bit of life and 'dolce vita'. Bravo!! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of good selections ofitalianfoodloverDined on 2/14/2014Lots of good selections of appetizers and entrees. Food overall was generally good, service was fast and courteous. Had the octopus which was tasty and tender, but maybe a tad too salty for my taste (probably from the abundence of capers) followed by seafood risotto which was good with 2 giant shrimps and plently of mussels, and a few scallops thrown in. Tasted the fried calamari and the veal and both were very good. Desserts were very good as well. Portions were large, in fact so large could not finish everything. Good reasonably priced wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed.SebastienDined on 1/29/2014I had heard the name Trebbiano go around at work a few times. Colleagues encouraging me to try this place. Well, we did! All I have to say to my colleagues is, Why weren't you guys more persistent earlier? This place is fantastic! I would have loved to take the credit for discovering this place myself. As you walk in, you appreciate it's interior décor. It's 120 year old original warm brick walls (old building) contrast it's modern design décor beautifully. Ahhhhh....Italy! I felt it from the first bite. Shared 3 appetizers 'Octopus, Salmon tartare and Italian sausage' - Next time Arancini with gorgonzola and Calamari. Best Risotto I ever had and tasted the Rack of lamb... OMG Service great and music only Italian. This place is alive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible, Incredible, IncrediblepaulDined on 1/28/2014I went to this restaurant for a business dinner with an out of town future client. The atmosphere INCREDIBLE, the food INCREDIBLE, the service INCREDIBLE. my guest left saying either he would have to convince the owner to open one in Chicago or he would have to move to Longueuil. I will be having all my business dinners and a few personal ones there, because i believe Trebbiano sealed the deal. Thank you and you will be seeing me again very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- heavenly experienceandyDined on 1/24/2014I took my wife to this restaurant for her birthday and it was one if not the best birthday celebration, The service attentive, friendly and professional, the food incredible authentic and truly delicious, the atmosphere warm and charming, we really enjoyed our visit and this has become our favourite restaurant in !old longueuil, Bravo Trebbiano and thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.