395, de la Couronne
Quebec, QC G1K 7X4Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tablequebec.com/index-en.php
- Phone: 4186472458
- Hours of Operation:
Tous les jours, 6h30 à minuit. - Petit-déjeuner, lundi au vendredi : 6h30 à 10h30, samedi et dimanche : 6h30 à 14h00. - Lunch, chaque jour : 11h30 à 14h00. - Dîner, chaque jour : 17h00 à 23h00. - Bar et salon-bar, chaque jour : 11h00 à minuit. Everyday, 6:30AM to midnight. - Breakfast, Monday to Friday: 6:30AM to 10:30AM, Saturday and Sunday: 6:30AM to 2PM. - Lunch, everyday: 11:30AM to 2PM. - Dinner, everyday: 5:00PM to 11PM. - Bar and lounge, everyday: 11AM to midnight. Reservation Confirmation Message: Merci d'avoir choisi le Restaurant TABLE. Si vous aimeriez apporter des changements à votre réservation, s.v.p. nous téléphoner au 418.647.2458. Thank you for choosing Restaurant TABLE . Should your plans change, please let us know by calling us at 418.647.2458.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Global, International
- Executive Chef: François Privé
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Restaurant TABLE
Restaurant TABLE sont situés dans le quartier St-Roch du Vieux-Québec. La rue voisine de l’hôtel, qui formait autrefois un mail couvert, a été transformée et offre maintenant les restaurants et les boutiques les plus branchées et les plus éclectiques de la ville. Restaurant Table is located in the St. Roch district of the Old City of Quebec. Over the years the surrounding area was once a covered outdoor shopping area that has been uncovered and turned into some of the newest and most eclectic collection of restaurants and shops in the city.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Restaurant TABLE reviews from OpenTable diners
- modern and casual, but for foodiesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2013If don't know the restaurant is inside a hotel, could take sometime to find it. Vallet service is provided. Overall, dishes are small but great for sharing. Most dishes we tried were very good. Paella was excellent, trout was delicious and lamb chop as well. Waiters were kind, but a little slow. But it was okay since they were kind and handsome! Really enjoyed the dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bringing Big City to Quebec CityMTGTorontoVIPDined on 8/14/2013Anyone who lives in a major North American city will be familiar with the gourmet tapas trend. TABLE tries to bring this approach to a smaller city. The room design is cool, hip, and modern in a way that is not frequently seen in Quebec, with long communal tables filling up the large space. The staff is young, stylish, and brandishing a bit of attitude. The food is tasty, creative and easy to share. I doubt there's anything quite like this elsewhere in Quebec City. But it doesn't quite work. On our visit, the room was mostly empty, the service was mediocre, and the food, though good, wasn't good enough to overcome the other challenges. They're trying at TABLE, but there are better -- more authentically Quebec -- choices in town.
- Beautiful but desertValouDined on 8/9/2013Being almost alone in a restaurant at lunchtime on a summer Friday isn't my idea of a good ambiance. Food was good, wine a. Bit expensive and service was offered without a smile by a. Guy who seemed completely bored.
- A nice surprisepmjedwardsVIPDined on 8/7/2013I'm generally skeptical of hotel restaurants, but this one proved to be worth the risk. The small plates phenom seems to be everywhere, but Table has mastered it. The small plates are imaginative and tasty without being "de trop". The wine let is well varied and very reasonsbly priced. Would definitely recommend it and certainly will head back onmy next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great accidental find!MichelleVIPDined on 8/3/2013My husband and I were vacationing in Montreal. We came upon this restaurant on-line. What a lovely surprise! Each of the entrees are tapas and each one was more delicious than the one before. The seasoning on each was just right and the chef was not afraid to combine ingredients. Definitely a must!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was the best I hadMimi42Dined on 7/26/2013The food was the best I had in a long time!! Delicious! Love the concept!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some great food. We were thereajwwDined on 7/5/2013Some great food. We were there on a Monday so not too busy, had a few hotel guests. The servers seemed inexperienced. They didn't know all the cheeses and meats on the two plates. But they tried hard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why aren't more people here?PrincessrowenaDined on 7/3/2013We found this resto by searching online. It seemed a bit different and we thought we'd give it a try on our first night in Quebec City. The food was terrific: many different small dishes, tapas style, each one a special gem...perhaps not the highest of haute cuisine, but very good. We wondered why the restaurant was almost empty. It has sleek modern decor and is in a trendy area. The servers were pleasant and attentive. We would hate to see this place close as it was one of the tastiest, "different" meals that we've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay tapasWinterdaughterVIPDined on 6/30/2013It was a quiet sunday night and we sat in the middle of the large room. I would recommend sitting in front of one of the large windows. Les tomatoes et fromages was the best tapas. The Monna Lisa cocktail was delicious
- wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2013Vraiment, un repas délicieux, une ambiance parfaite pour une soirée romantique et un service impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a party of 11 and theyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2013we had a party of 11 and they did a great job of making sure the food came out at the same time. everyone loved it. there were a few mix ups bound to happen with that size crowd and the staff did a great job of responding and fixing it immediately. they were able to also support english very professionally.Special Features:
- This was a strange place.Susu199VIPDined on 5/27/2013This was a strange place. The neighborhood was pretty empty at 7 on a warm, clear evening as was the dining room. Some of our small dishes were quite good (the unexpected favorite was the roasted polenta with parmesan and raisins) but the menu as a whole didn't really make sense. I wouldn't return unless I was staying at the hotel or had a very large group I needed to make a reservation for.Special Features:
- J'ai plusieurs visite à laOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/20/2013J'ai plusieurs visite à la TABLE et jamais je n'ai été déçue. L'idée de pouvoir goûter à plein de saveurs et de goûts différents est toujours une expérience fabuleuse.Special Features:
- Great discoveryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013Went during the Quebec Exquis food event with a friend and had an amazing time. Service was very attentionate, efficient and the server was very helpful. Food was great, creative, and affordable. We would return anytime!Special Features:
- I had a good Time with myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2013I had a good Time with my friends. However there was a very loud girl sitting beside us and she was annoying. Other than that i had a nice birthday Dinner!Special Features:
- We were at TABLE on EasterOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/31/2013We were at TABLE on Easter Sunday, with only about two other families. We were tourists in Quebec City looking for a nice, not TOO expensive place to have dinner on Easter. We couldn't have been happier with the tapas-style menu, and thoroughly enjoyed each of the choices we made. We will definitely return next time we're in Quebec!Special Features:
- Bien que l'endroit soit quelqueOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2013Bien que l'endroit soit quelque peu bruyant, nous avons trouvé le restaurant TABLE vraiment agréable. La table d'hôte Audace nous a permis de goûter à des mets que nous n'aurions peut-être pas spontanément commandés, mais qui nous ont agréablement surpris; le service était fort sympathique et attentionné.Special Features:
- Belle découverteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013Petit souper de semaine (merc) entre amies. Nourriture excellente et service amical. Le serveur s'est adapté à notre rythme... on jasait au lieu de regarder le menu ;o). J'y retournerai avec plaisir!Special Features:
- Soirée à oublier!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013La serveuse est venue nous voir 2-3 fois pour savoir si nous étions prêtes à commander mais en nous a jamais offert quelque chose à boire. Lorsque nous avons commandé une bouteille de vin, elle est encore revenue pour nous demander si nous étions prêtes à commander à manger. La nourriture est arrivée avant le vin! C'était samedi soir, le restaurant était presque vide mais nous nous sentions tout de même pressées! La nourriture était très décevante... À la fin du repas la serveuse a échappé un pot de caramel qui s'est brisé en morceau sur le sac de mon amie et sur ses vêtements. Quelqu'un d'autre est revenu nous porter un pot de caramel, sans excuse ni rien. Les serveurs ont l'air de tous détester leur boulot là-bas, ambiance très moyenne...
- Would return definitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013The restaurant has 2 distinctive sections one more noisy for groups and very long tables and one a bit more quiet. We had a very nice server. Simple and effective. There is a large bar area in the middle of the very large restaurant area. It is a Tapas style menu but the servings are quite generous, original and very tasty.Special Features:
- Food was very good,large portions,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2013Food was very good,large portions, Service was very good.Special Features:
- The service was just ok! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013The service was just ok! We had to ask for more...Each Time we wanted something like wine, dessert, more tapas! The staff (our waiter was Nice but) hé was not totally at our service...When you ask Each Time to get something... They could have make much more $ With us! The Man. You did welcome us was not smilling!
- It was excellent! Great food,SuzyDined on 1/24/2013It was excellent! Great food, tapas and able to try many options. Great for a group, went back with a large group a few days later. Would recommend. The only negative was it was noisy when we went on Saturday night.Special Features:
- We went there for a date andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2013We went there for a date and it was THE PERFECT NIGHT, almost three hours of...fun! :)Special Features:
- Excellent tapas. Spécial lepudrmDined on 1/3/2013Excellent tapas. Spécial le jeudi soir pour les dames, %50 sur tout!!!Special Features:
- My wife and I went for NewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012My wife and I went for New Year's Eve dinner. Everything was great and we had a wonderful dinner.Special Features:
- Nice tapas size selectionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2012Nice tapas size selections ... Tasty but not inexpensive. Nice night out.Special Features:
- Unexpected:we'll come back for sureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012The restaurant is well situated within the Pur hotel which is right by Place Jacques Cartier, on St-Joseph street. The indoor decoration is indeed quite interesting and our table provided an excellent view on the St-Rock church. We went for the "Table partage" menu: we enjoyed every part of it. Our different meals were pleasant to the eye, fresh and tastefull. The service we had was very good straight from the beginning to when we left: the maitre d'hotel was well mannered and our waitress was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.Special Features:
- Nice experience, very diffrentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012Nice experience, very diffrent from other restaurants. I would like the feedback form to be available in French.Special Features:
- Perfect in every wayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2012We're always looking for fun places to try with our (mostly) grown children. Their tastes vary: one daughter's a vegetarian, the other is very conventional, and then there's our son, who is always looking for adventure. Restaurant Table delighted us all. The decor is original and very hip. The menu had something for everyone, and everyone raved about their selections. The wine list was also superb, and our waitress's recommendations were perfect. We felt welcome from the moment we stepped in the door and lingered over dessert because we were having such a wonderful time we didn't want to leave.Special Features:
- Nice but pricey!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2012Nice but expensive and had to pay (12$) for parking bc parking was full!Special Features:
- Great food.need more peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/9/2012Please look up my review on trip advisor. In short very very good food. Tapas portions, so can try more! Service a little slow but very friendly. Probably understaffed. I think it's yet to be mass discovered as the decor, food & staff were amazing but very quiet. The problem of the lack of crowd and buzz makes it quite subdued. Hope that will change v quickly. Another restaurant out of vieux Quebec I will strongly recommend is L'aterlier tatare & cocktails opposite maurice along gande alliee. Cocktails are amazing, food tasty but flavours are better at Table.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant. BravoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012Excellent restaurant. Bravo pour le service de Emma.Special Features:
- La nourriture était bien.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2012La nourriture était bien. Nous avons commandé quelques tapas et un dessert (Bavette de boeuf, mac'n'cheese, polenta, burger d'effiloché de porc, tombée de choux de bruxelles et churros avec caramel). Tous les plats étaient bien présentés et appétissants. Les quantitées des plats étaient amplement suffisantes pour 2 personnes. Le service a été excellent. Comme nous étions pressés, le serveur a répondu à notre demande de recevoir tous les plats en même temps. Une expérience, somme toute, à renouveler... surtout en groupe pour le partage des tapas !Special Features:
- Limited menuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012We actually could not stay to eat. The restaurant did not have a wide enough menu for us to eat there. We are trying to go wheat-free, and there was no option for us to be comfortable. Thankfully, our waiter was gracious enough to recognize with us that this was the case. He did not require anything from us, and wished us well in finding another restaurant. (which we were able to do)
- Très belle soirée. J'étaisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2012Très belle soirée. J'étais avec mes filles et elles ont dévoré la pieuvre, adoré les pétoncles et se sont délectées avec l'agneau! Le service était excellent!Special Features:
- les tapas sont excellents.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2012les tapas sont excellents. J'adore l'idée de plusieurs petites portions originales.Special Features:
- The only downside is the viewTinaDined on 8/7/2012The only downside is the view of poor or homeless people seated by the restaurant's window in front of the church. Maybe pull tables away from the window and either put plants or put something at the bottom of the windows so as to not hide the beautiful view of the chapel but make the dining experience a bit more intimate...Special Features:
- Nous avions peu de temps pourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2012Nous avions peu de temps pour souper. Le serveur a fait des pieds et des mains pour que l'on arrive dans le temps.Special Features:
- great menu with tapas inspireOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012great menu with tapas inspire food, strongly recommend the mac'n'cheese and dessert, they are to die for. Good match between the wine and the menu, only if a bit strong for the faint of heart. will go there again because there still things I want to trySpecial Features: