1270 Ave Bernard
Montreal, QC H2V1V9Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.restaurantofelia.com/
- Phone: 5142004000
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Angelo Christakis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: For special events, please contact us for group Menu
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room available for events
- Private Party Contact: Naji Slim 5142774000
- Entertainment: Live music on weekends
- Special Events: Live music on weekends
A word from Restaurant Ofelia
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Restaurant Ofelia reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nous avons beaucoup apppréciéLuluDined on 5/17/2013Nous avons beaucoup appprécié notre soirée nous avons mangé le menu dégustation on a en a pour notre argent ,par contre la liste des vins pourrait etre un peu plus élaboré pour des vins a plus petit prix .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulIce1Dined on 5/2/2013This was a great night out. Very accommodating and friendly. Owner is visible, friendly and willing to make any changes so that you are happy with the experience.Special Features:
- A great spot for both lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2013A great spot for both lunch and dinner. I had grilled barramundi for what I thought was a very reasonable price. Service was exceptional. Accommodating and helpful re gluten intolerance.Special Features:
- Good but way too slowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013Had to wait 20 min to get the menu and almost one hour to get the food. Food was good, the waitress was nice and smiliy but didnt make an effort to expedite our orders from the kitchenSpecial Features:
- Food is important but...OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/6/2012Very slow service. One hour wait between appetizer and main course. Huge speakers blaring out music that is totally inappropriate for the setting. I could never bring a client into that type of an ambiance. Lacks class and refinement. Sad because the food is not bad. This restaurant survives from the overflow of its very busy neighbors. It will have to improve service and ambiance to survive
- Accueil en anglais mais capableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Accueil en anglais mais capable de servir dans un français approximatif. Bonnes grillades mais rien d'extraordinaire autrement.
- Overall it was good... ServiceDrolet99Dined on 11/10/2012Overall it was good... Service was friendly... Very nice decor...will I go back ? Probably not... Nothing special but worth going once..
- We had a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/3/2012We had a great experience at Ofelia. We were a group of 8 and the resto was filled with mid to large groups but wasn`t too noisy to talk. Food was great- beyond my expectation of standard Mediterranean food and portions were very generous. Waiter was very accomodating in switching some fried food options to grilled and suggesting a group dessert. In addition to the special Montreal a table menu there was also a very well priced table d`hote. Definitely will go back, especially when with a group with diverse eating habits.Special Features:
- -Prices are very, very steepOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/3/2012-Prices are very, very steep for what you get. -Some tables for 2 are seperated only by a few inches, so you are litterally eating with the people besides you. So much for a romantic dinner... -Good wine list -Food is good, but not enough to justify the prices
- Great restaurant! The staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2012Great restaurant! The staff are nice and friendly and the food was excellent, except for the over seasoning of the french fries, zucchini & eggplants chips were too salty ! Fadi, our server was excellent! Definitely will go back!Special Features:
- We were a big group and wereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2012We were a big group and were very well received. The food is good and the ambiance is pleasant. The owner was slightly pushy about getting us to 'try' certain dishes but I guess he was just excited to show us what they have to offer. Parking is not a problem. If you are looking for a quick fix of Med cuisine, Ofelia is a nice spot.Special Features:
- Service was slow but foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2012Service was slow but food (especially the lamb) was great! Had a 3 course meal but took half of it home because it was too much for us to eat at once. We were also given some spanakopita for free as an apology for the wait, which was a nice touch.Special Features:
- Very nice, very quaint. DeliciousDjoeDined on 8/1/2012Very nice, very quaint. Delicious mediterranean food.Special Features:
- Not the best, not the worst.Val18Dined on 7/21/2012Not the best, not the worst. Quite expensive. We waited over an hour to get our entrees and once they were delivered the chef comes out to apologise saying they had lost our ticket thus the delay and offered us a drink on the house - appreciated the gesture. Sea bass was tasty-large portion so should have shared. Veggies were well cooked. All in all a decent restaurant - the menu was Greek and mediterranean (Greek salad and fattouche, fish & lamb shank!) Would return if friends wanted to go but wouldn't be my first choice.
- Food was amazing. Every dishOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/7/2012Food was amazing. Every dish was fresh, right temperature, and outstanding from appetizer to dessert (excellent, crispy, honey, homemade donuts). Portions were plentiful. We ordered 4 different appetizers that we were able to share among all four of us. Only complaint was the lack of enough air conditioning. Will definitely return on a cooler night.Special Features:
- We love mediterranean foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/20/2012We love mediterranean food and wanted to try Ofelia for a while. We were not disappointed! We sat on the terrace and although it is small, it is cozy and comfortable. (Bernard is a lively, hip street in Outremont so the atmosphere is fun and pleasant. Not loud and bustling, just perfect.) The service was great. Very attentive. The food was very good! We tried the tasting plate to give us a variety of the foods Ofelia offers. Calamari, grilled peppers, grilled portobello's etc... Everything we ordered was delicious. The price point is reasonable and comparable to other restaurants in the same category. We will go back and we definitely would recommend Ofelia!Special Features:
- With a limited menu, thereLouiseDined on 6/18/2012With a limited menu, there were 2 items not available, Service was good but slow. We were full after the greek salad and they had not started preparing it so we were able to cancel our main course.