restaurant mez - Marriott Crystal Gateway
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
restaurant mez - Marriott Crystal Gateway
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.crystalgatewaymarriott.com/
- Phone: 7039203230
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:30am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Executive Chef: David Creamer
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The semi-private room can accommodate from 8 to 60 people. Join us to celebrate your next special event,graduation dinner or rehersal dinner. We will make your evening one to remember.
- Private Party Contact: Quinn Anderson 7032715216
A word from restaurant mez - Marriott Crystal Gateway
Casual and comfortable, restaurant mez is ideal for relaxed gathering and family meals. Good food and friendly, knowledgeable service always ensures that your dining experience is pleasant and memorable. Every day is something new!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
restaurant mez - Marriott Crystal Gateway reviews from OpenTable diners
- The restaurant does not serveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/18/2013The restaurant does not serve alcohol and they do not have cappuccino or anything but plain coffee. It is fine as a basic hotel breakfast spot, but not much else
- Always a good place for lunch...getOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/20/2013Always a good place for lunch...get ther early in case there is a convention in the hotel...
- As a hotel restaurant, thisgaflick57VIPDined on 5/29/2012As a hotel restaurant, this is a pretty decent dining option. Especially enjoyed the roasted tomato soup with chunks of eggplant, other veggies, and Israeli couscous (worth trying to replicate at home). The crab cakes also were nicely done, as were the sides. Decent albeit rather abbreviated wine list.
- Great waitstaff; great food....youportsnhmanVIPDined on 1/20/2012Great waitstaff; great food....you can't beat the Marriott Crystal Gateway for breakfast. The sumptuous buffet will keep you happy for the rest of the day.
- great neighborhood lunch placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/22/2011decent food great value very nice light due to the large atriumSpecial Features:
- We really like coming hererobbDined on 6/20/2010We really like coming here for their brunch. Very affordable and close to DC.Special Features:
- I arrived 45 minutes lateOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/7/2009I arrived 45 minutes late for my reservation due to airline delay however they took me anyways. I ordered the Mez salad and onion soup. the salad was fantastic and the onion soup very good.Special Features:
- Grossly over-priced for Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2009Grossly over-priced for Mother's Day Brunch. I should have gone to a classier restaurant for the price. I have been to better that were less expensive. Also, there were no discounts for children. The beverage service was poor. Will not be repeating this one!
- Very nice breakfast buffet.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/12/2009Very nice breakfast buffet. Nice atmosphere and good service. Somewhat expensive but nice if you are staying at the hotel or meeting people for breakfast or brunch. Didn't eat any other meals at this restaurant.Special Features:
- exactly what you expect forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/19/2009exactly what you expect for a restaurant in a hotel.Special Features:
- I was very disappointed inOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009I was very disappointed in the food, service and the envoirnment at the MEZ. I wanted the Valentine Special but was never offer it after requesting it from the Service Folks. I am a Marroitt person and this was by far a very bad evening event for my wife and two friends. I will not go there again.Special Features:
- The omelets were rather wellSnowBirdsVIPDined on 1/18/2009The omelets were rather well done. I would guard against scorching/browning them.Special Features:
- For the standard hotel brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/30/2008For the standard hotel brunch buffet (omelet/waffle station, hot and cold dishes, etc.) the quality of the food is very very high. And the decor is very sunny and pleasant. A best bet for brunch in Crystal City.
- A good value for the money.SnowBirdsVIPDined on 10/5/2008A good value for the money. Good omelet and waffle station.Special Features: