Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach
818 A.1.A North
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082Neighborhood:
Ponte Vedra Beach
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.restaurantmedure.us/
- Phone: 9045433797
- Hours of Operation:
Bar/Lounge Monday-Thursday 4:00 to 12:00
Bar/Lounge Friday and Saturday 4:00 to 1:00
Main Dining Room Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: David Medure
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please call our Catering Department at 904-396-1213
- Private Party Facilities: We have two rooms, a semi-private Round Room that seats 10. Also, a private dining room that can seat as little as 10 guests or up to 32 guests.
- Entertainment: We have Live Entertainment Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Special Events: We have wine Dinners once a Month...Please call to find out when the next dinner is!
A word from Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach
The emphasis at Restaurant Medure is on fresh seafood and game, creatively prepared with a Mediterranean and Asian flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach - Best Restaurants in Ponte Vedra Beach ›
Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (79)notable wine list (62)fit for foodies (61)romantic (59)neighborhood gem (40)vibrant bar scene (39)good for groups (26)hot spot (22)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Another grandslam for foodieslovecuisineVIPDined on 10/27/2014Simply outstanding cuisine and service. Special appetizers and entrees were yummy. Hawaiian monchong and atlantic salmon flavors along with their accompanyments made u sit up, look at your partner and say wooow. Their wine list is also excelent. App specials were also excelleny. David just keeps on delivering creativity and quality meal after meal. Don't miss this opportunity if u are in Ponte Vedra.Special Features:
- Good Choice for Dinnerjryanm7Dined on 10/17/2014Nice choice for dinner with a great wine list. My wife and I chose this spot for our 6th anniversary after a recommendation of a friend. The ambiance was very nice and the wine list was fantastic. The $34 monchong and lobster special was overcooked and I would not recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantPitJaxDined on 10/17/2014Best restaurant in the Jacksonville area. Excellent service, supreme food, terrific staff. And they will prepare almost anything gluten-free. Extremely accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Wine ListmadmanacrosstheditchDined on 10/15/2014Restaurant that knows its wine. Very knowledgeable staff. I had one of the specials on our visit, barbque venison ribs. Literally , the meat fell off the bone. Delicious! The foie gras was out of this world. Service was impecable. Enjoy dining here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/14/2014One of the dinners was very good and the other which was one of their specials was no that good as it was very dry.Special Features:
- SusieinJaxSusaninJaxVIPDined on 10/11/2014Delicious dinner, great service from one of our favorites -- always a pleasure Had to wait a bit for our table, but a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Good Food with Great ServiceSeagalDined on 10/10/2014We had a nice romantic birthday dinner. Excellent vegetable gazpacho with lobster and the pate with figs as appetizers. Really enjoyed our flavorful and very well prepared respective pasta and fish of the day. The only disappointment was the house specialty dessert soufflé which I thought was boring. The service had the right touch of enough but not hovering. The dining room in general is noisy with a lot of traffic back and forth between the open kitchen and each of the tables.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/2/2014Beet terrine was a wonderful start and the meatloaf and catfish entries were delicious as well. We split a decadent chocolate creme brûlée for dessert. Wine list is well priced and Shawna's service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedKpvbVIPDined on 9/27/2014We have been eating Medure since its opening and always enjoyed wonderful, memorable meals. Unfortunately due to our reserving through open table we were given the worst table in the restaurant near the fire alarm, squeezed into a back corner by the emergency exit as an after thought. To add a injury to insult our waitress Taylor asked if we wanted cocktails and we asked for a wine list. She dropped the book off and rudely said yea we have lwine, just hope you are ready to read. We asked to be moved to a nicer table as we were celebrating our anniversary and were told there was nothing available despite the fact that we could clearly see several open tables. Very disappointed we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best In Ponte VedraVannaMomDined on 9/25/2014What a gem! My foodie guest from Chicago was very impressed and she's traveled the world. She couldn't say enough about Me dude, from the wine list to the atmosphere to great food preparation. I was impress with service especially considering their extreme patience with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best!GoJagsDined on 9/24/2014One of the best restaurants we have been to since moving into the JAX area 10 years ago. The atmosphere, the food, the wait staff, etc were all 5 stars. We can't wait to get back to sample more fine cuisine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner and serviceWanderingFoodieVIPDined on 9/18/2014This was by far the best experience here. Our young server was very polished and knowledgable about the menu and preparation of dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MomovtwoVIPDined on 9/16/2014My favorite place to dine in Jacksonville! Fabulous food with amazing attention to detail. I highly recommend the soufflé of the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerdhallDined on 9/15/2014Best meal and service in town. Extensive wine list and the food is awesome!Special Features:
- hercules111Dined on 9/13/2014Food goof ad udusl but very busy and service was slowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Visit Restaurant Medureray123hoffDined on 9/12/2014Took my fiancée here for her birthday. Food, drinks and service were spectacular. She had the Local fish and I had the tenderloin. Absolutely delicious. Would also highly recommend the chocolate crème brulee. Definitely a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DinnerespomoDined on 9/6/2014My husband and I were in town for a few days and wanted a delicious dinner. Being somewhat of a food snob, I researched local restaurants and decided on Restaurant Medure. For appetizer, I had the beet terrine, which was good, but not awesome. My husband had the chicken and gnocchi soup, which was excellent. He only wished he had a little more of it. For dinner, I had the tenderloin served with fennel risotto - very tender and the risotto was some of the best I've had. My husband had the tuna and really enjoyed every bite. The desserts were a great finish to a great meal. All in all, we were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for dinner or drinksFelipeDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I had so much fun. Their lounge was very entertaining with a nice band and people of all ages dancing. The restaurant was great too. The food excellent and the service good. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerbellacatDined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed a wonderful special occasion dinner here. There are several rooms and we had a nice booth that was far enough away from other diners to ensure a quiet, private dinner. Our server was excellent and the food was very good. Would definitely come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Medure diningHannahDined on 8/30/2014This restaurant rates as a very classy, well maintained dining spot. The waiters do a spectacular job and the chefs are outstanding in their preparation and presentation of the entrees. We are always very pleased with the items on the menu. A wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014We had an excellent evening of dining and relaxation. The food was great and service was outstandingSpecial Features:
- Great restaurantGaryDined on 8/25/2014Medure has everything working - great food, excellent service and great wine list. The cuisine is always innovative and the tastes are exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKJamesDined on 8/23/2014I was expecting a better experience as this was our first visit and Matthew Medure is known for "the best". The tenderloin was just OK, nothing special. Service was just OK, they forgot my salad after the appetizer. Gave me a free desert for the mistake. Probably won't be back, too may other good restaurants in that area.Special Features:
- FantastictennisVIPDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful food - the rack of lamb was outstanding. The real standout was the service - outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LookoutjlLookoutjlDined on 8/15/2014The restaurant is very elegant modern in decor. The menu is fantastic. It is a special experience just considering menu items or listening to the description of the "specials". I Like that menu is changed every 6 weeks to take advantage of seasonal ingredients. We were there for the peach season and the offerings were truly special. The food was prepared wonderfully and the presentations were excellent. My wife had the seasonal red snapper special a declared it one of the best fish entrees she had ever had. Great selection of wines. The service was excellent! The waiter could not have been more attentive (ask for Scott). We will be returning soon with friends!!!! PS they make a fantastic Old fashion!!!Special Features:
- Phenomenal FindfromtheburbsDined on 8/15/2014We had a wonderful dinner there for my husband's birthday. The staff was quite attentive and helpful. The food was delicious; I had the gazpacho with crabmeat to start off, followed by the fabulous shrimp with coconut rice. The desserts were devine, mine was coconut and pineapple based, my husband's was peachy keen!Special Features:
- better last timeeagleVIPDined on 8/14/2014Service was a little slow,salads great,pasta underdone,meatballs were heavy.Salmon just ok. Expect better next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbGoldiVIPDined on 8/12/2014Dinner was excellent as always. The wine was outstanding. We never have had even a mediocre meal here. Always spot on.Special Features:
- Best Jacksonville area restaurant?yumyumVIPDined on 8/11/2014Medure has my vote. Just try it. Everything was PERFECT! Freshest fish, beautiful presentation, excellent service. It's a total wow experience.Special Features:
- Special2dogsDined on 8/4/2014I love going to Restaurant Medure. It has always been a special place to me. I took au long time riend there for her birthday dinner and it was perfect. I usually bring out of town guests when i want to impress them with our restaurant "scene."Special Features:
- Fantastic!HungryJoDined on 7/31/2014As usual, a wonderful meal. Try the new super juicy new Prime Ribeye!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealPVBartenderDined on 7/23/2014Went to Medure for a birthday celebration. Food was great, so were the drinks. Overall great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotluvitDined on 7/19/2014My wife and me spend our wedding anniversary's here every year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendSusieDined on 7/17/2014Everything from the service, decor and food is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SassyLassie1Dined on 7/16/2014Wonderful food and service. Love it! Varied seating from small intimate dining room to vibrant Open kitchen searing.Special Features:
- WowBobbyPVBDined on 7/15/2014Had not been for years. We had the best meals AND the best waiter in recent memory. Definitely will return soon.Special Features:
- MedureZeleznocDined on 7/12/2014Food & Service outstanding! Setting & ambiance awesome! Great for foodies and/or romantic evening Extremely attentive servers who made fabulous suggestions and even some great modifications to the terrific menu. A truly memorable great experience.Special Features:
- Fantastic Dining Once AgainchooseanicknameDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I continue to find the food and service at Medure just wonderful. We cannot wait to return. Highly recommend Medure for a special night out or when you simply want to treat yourself to one of the best restaurants on the First Coast.Special Features:
- WLP1VIPDined on 7/9/2014Exotic menu with excellent taste. Great place to take wife for birthday. They went out of their way to please.Special Features:
- What Happened?Cater8VIPDined on 7/5/2014Just overall disappointing for a restaurant that should be great. Very poor service. I think our waiter forgot us and in fact we had to ASK for forks when our entrees came. Then we were neglected for another hour. Food was below average--a pasta dish that was sub par with a nasty off flavor; lamb dish that had a baby food eggplant side and "country club" mashed potatoes--no taste, no texture; the Grouper in the Grouper Francese was fine, but it came with nearly a cup of cooked spinach that was watery and overwhelmed the whole dish. It was a special occasion for us and we left feeling ripped off, hungry, and neglected. Used to be one of my favorite restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- The following 427 reviews are from the Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach reviews archive.