Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach
818 A.1.A North
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082Neighborhood:
Ponte Vedra Beach
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.restaurantmedure.us/
- Phone: 9045433797
- Hours of Operation:
Bar/Lounge Monday-Thursday 4:00 to 12:00
Bar/Lounge Friday and Saturday 4:00 to 1:00
Main Dining Room Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: David Medure
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please call our Catering Department at 904-396-1213
- Private Party Facilities: We have two rooms, a semi-private Round Room that seats 10. Also, a private dining room that can seat as little as 10 guests or up to 32 guests.
- Entertainment: We have Live Entertainment Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Special Events: We have wine Dinners once a Month...Please call to find out when the next dinner is!
A word from Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach
The emphasis at Restaurant Medure is on fresh seafood and game, creatively prepared with a Mediterranean and Asian flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach - Best Restaurants in Ponte Vedra Beach ›
Restaurant Medure - Ponte Vedra Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (89)fit for foodies (73)romantic (70)notable wine list (69)vibrant bar scene (47)neighborhood gem (43)good for groups (22)hot spot (21)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- MomovtwoVIPDined on 9/16/2014My favorite place to dine in Jacksonville! Fabulous food with amazing attention to detail. I highly recommend the soufflé of the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/15/2014Best meal and service in town. Extensive wine list and the food is awesome!Special Features:
- hercules111Dined on 9/13/2014Food goof ad udusl but very busy and service was slowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Visit Restaurant Medureray123hoffDined on 9/12/2014Took my fiancée here for her birthday. Food, drinks and service were spectacular. She had the Local fish and I had the tenderloin. Absolutely delicious. Would also highly recommend the chocolate crème brulee. Definitely a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DinnerespomoDined on 9/6/2014My husband and I were in town for a few days and wanted a delicious dinner. Being somewhat of a food snob, I researched local restaurants and decided on Restaurant Medure. For appetizer, I had the beet terrine, which was good, but not awesome. My husband had the chicken and gnocchi soup, which was excellent. He only wished he had a little more of it. For dinner, I had the tenderloin served with fennel risotto - very tender and the risotto was some of the best I've had. My husband had the tuna and really enjoyed every bite. The desserts were a great finish to a great meal. All in all, we were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for dinner or drinksFelipeDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I had so much fun. Their lounge was very entertaining with a nice band and people of all ages dancing. The restaurant was great too. The food excellent and the service good. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerbellacatDined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed a wonderful special occasion dinner here. There are several rooms and we had a nice booth that was far enough away from other diners to ensure a quiet, private dinner. Our server was excellent and the food was very good. Would definitely come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Medure diningHannahDined on 8/30/2014This restaurant rates as a very classy, well maintained dining spot. The waiters do a spectacular job and the chefs are outstanding in their preparation and presentation of the entrees. We are always very pleased with the items on the menu. A wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014We had an excellent evening of dining and relaxation. The food was great and service was outstandingSpecial Features:
- Great restaurantGaryDined on 8/25/2014Medure has everything working - great food, excellent service and great wine list. The cuisine is always innovative and the tastes are exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKJamesDined on 8/23/2014I was expecting a better experience as this was our first visit and Matthew Medure is known for "the best". The tenderloin was just OK, nothing special. Service was just OK, they forgot my salad after the appetizer. Gave me a free desert for the mistake. Probably won't be back, too may other good restaurants in that area.Special Features:
- FantastictennisVIPDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful food - the rack of lamb was outstanding. The real standout was the service - outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LookoutjlLookoutjlDined on 8/15/2014The restaurant is very elegant modern in decor. The menu is fantastic. It is a special experience just considering menu items or listening to the description of the "specials". I Like that menu is changed every 6 weeks to take advantage of seasonal ingredients. We were there for the peach season and the offerings were truly special. The food was prepared wonderfully and the presentations were excellent. My wife had the seasonal red snapper special a declared it one of the best fish entrees she had ever had. Great selection of wines. The service was excellent! The waiter could not have been more attentive (ask for Scott). We will be returning soon with friends!!!! PS they make a fantastic Old fashion!!!Special Features:
- Phenomenal FindfromtheburbsDined on 8/15/2014We had a wonderful dinner there for my husband's birthday. The staff was quite attentive and helpful. The food was delicious; I had the gazpacho with crabmeat to start off, followed by the fabulous shrimp with coconut rice. The desserts were devine, mine was coconut and pineapple based, my husband's was peachy keen!Special Features:
- better last timeeagleVIPDined on 8/14/2014Service was a little slow,salads great,pasta underdone,meatballs were heavy.Salmon just ok. Expect better next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbGoldiDined on 8/12/2014Dinner was excellent as always. The wine was outstanding. We never have had even a mediocre meal here. Always spot on.Special Features:
- Best Jacksonville area restaurant?yumyumVIPDined on 8/11/2014Medure has my vote. Just try it. Everything was PERFECT! Freshest fish, beautiful presentation, excellent service. It's a total wow experience.Special Features:
- Special2dogsDined on 8/4/2014I love going to Restaurant Medure. It has always been a special place to me. I took au long time riend there for her birthday dinner and it was perfect. I usually bring out of town guests when i want to impress them with our restaurant "scene."Special Features:
- Fantastic!HungryJoDined on 7/31/2014As usual, a wonderful meal. Try the new super juicy new Prime Ribeye!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealPVBartenderDined on 7/23/2014Went to Medure for a birthday celebration. Food was great, so were the drinks. Overall great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotluvitDined on 7/19/2014My wife and me spend our wedding anniversary's here every year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendSusieDined on 7/17/2014Everything from the service, decor and food is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/16/2014Wonderful food and service. Love it! Varied seating from small intimate dining room to vibrant Open kitchen searing.Special Features:
- WowBobbyPVBDined on 7/15/2014Had not been for years. We had the best meals AND the best waiter in recent memory. Definitely will return soon.Special Features:
- MedureZeleznocDined on 7/12/2014Food & Service outstanding! Setting & ambiance awesome! Great for foodies and/or romantic evening Extremely attentive servers who made fabulous suggestions and even some great modifications to the terrific menu. A truly memorable great experience.Special Features:
- Fantastic Dining Once AgainchooseanicknameDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I continue to find the food and service at Medure just wonderful. We cannot wait to return. Highly recommend Medure for a special night out or when you simply want to treat yourself to one of the best restaurants on the First Coast.Special Features:
- WLP1VIPDined on 7/9/2014Exotic menu with excellent taste. Great place to take wife for birthday. They went out of their way to please.Special Features:
- What Happened?Cater8VIPDined on 7/5/2014Just overall disappointing for a restaurant that should be great. Very poor service. I think our waiter forgot us and in fact we had to ASK for forks when our entrees came. Then we were neglected for another hour. Food was below average--a pasta dish that was sub par with a nasty off flavor; lamb dish that had a baby food eggplant side and "country club" mashed potatoes--no taste, no texture; the Grouper in the Grouper Francese was fine, but it came with nearly a cup of cooked spinach that was watery and overwhelmed the whole dish. It was a special occasion for us and we left feeling ripped off, hungry, and neglected. Used to be one of my favorite restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- always goodbubbe4VIPDined on 6/30/2014we are never disappointwd when dining here; great menu selection, nice wine list, & attentive staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved My DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014Restaurant Medure has always been the best restaurant in Ponte Vedra and my recent experience was .....as always..... fabulous!Special Features:
- Always WonderfulThankYouVIPDined on 6/27/2014The service, food, atmospher are wonderful. Large selection of wines and good live music in bar room area that's not too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the seating was not desirable.notthatgoodDined on 6/27/2014I was basically sat in the back corner of the place. It was very loud and bright. I asked to be moved to a booth, but they said they couldn't accommodate it. The food and service were awesome thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- moccaDined on 6/26/2014we enjoyed the food, especially the escargots, the grouper was delicious, the waiter was outstanding, very friendly and polite. We will go back and will also recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/25/2014Service and food excellent as usual. We treasure Medure for special ocassions because we can always depend upon creative and well thought out menus with a flare for blending flavors to bring out the best in the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Ponte Vedra Beach arealovecuisineVIPDined on 6/25/2014The cuisine is always creative and excellent. The service is superb and we love the understated ambiance. David and his team always deliver - very consistent quality and yuuuuummmmyyyy. One of the main reasons we continually visit Ponte Vedra Beach.Special Features:
- lovecuisineVIPDined on 6/23/2014Really really consistently excellent. Cuisine is imaginative and yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Anniversary Experiencetwd13Dined on 6/21/2014My wife and I went to Restaurant Medure to celebrate our 23rd anniversary. Both the service and the food were impeccable as one would expect for a restaurant of this caliber and price point. Service: Was excellent from the time we walked up to the door to the time we departed. The restaurant went above and beyond to make our anniversary special by surprising us with flutes of sparkling wine and a delicious dessert courtesy of the house. Food: Her grouper was perfectly cooked and delicious. Sides of mashed potatoes and wilted spinach very good. My shrimp were perfectly seasoned along side very tasty Asian rice and a red curry sauce I could have eaten by the spoonful. Overall a top-notch experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday nite special.SteveVIPDined on 6/16/2014Monday nite half price wine was fabulous. Service and food were terrific. Duck leg tossed in pasta was exquisite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!JoeysgolfgirlDined on 6/13/2014We went to Medure for our anniversary. Loved every aspect of our experience. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Wait staff was attentive and seemed to enjoy working there and to me that always enhances the diner's experience! Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- moccaDined on 6/13/2014we liked the food and the friendly and very professional service, accustic is good, setting is niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.