21900 Willamette Dr #201
West Linn, OR 97068Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.restaurant503.com/
- Phone: (503) 607-0960
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: John Bokman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: John 5036070960x
- Entertainment: Wine dinners and live music are offered every Saturday night throughout the summer months.
A word from Restaurant Five-0-Three
(five-0-three) offers casual, fine dining with a focus on local, sustainable ingredients. Our menu changes frequently to take advantage of the short growing seasons in the Northwest. We feature an international wine list with a clear focus on boutique wineries found in the Northwest to compliment the locally sourced food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Restaurant Five-0-Three - Best Restaurants in West Linn ›
Restaurant Five-0-Three reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)great for outdoor dining (10)notable wine list (8)fit for foodies (8)special occasion (7)good for groups (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (4)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Buttter, butterfrack77Dined on 11/11/2014We wanted to love this place, but overall the food was not up to par. Everything was cooked perfectly, but the light batter fried cod, with brusselsprouts, was tasteless. Now, I love butter but something else needs to be added to make this a flavorful dish. The pork was cooked perfectly, with a nice, crispy crust along with the risotto, it was good. Will not be going back again.
- Night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014We were celebrating a special occasion and chose Five-O-Three for dinner. We've dined here before and have never been disappointed. The wait staff is always very attentive and friendly, and the food is usually very good, including tonight. It's nice to have this quality of a restaurant in this part of town. The only criticism would be that they were already out of steak the night we were there. Overall, it was a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home run every timeAlwayseatingoutDined on 10/10/2014We have been dining at five o three for several years. Always exceptional food and service. Varied menu and specials to please the most discriminating diner. Business dinners or lunches or going out with friends it is always a home runSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 503 Restaurant Is Very FineGiveMeMeatToEatDined on 10/1/2014Just had an 25th anniversary dinner for a member of our staff. It was a relaxed atmosphere, the food is VERY good, cocktails were also, and wine list had lots of fine selections. Dessert was an acorn squash pudding. Sounded terrible but we gave it a shot. It was fantastic! All-in-all, a very fine dining experience. I would highly recommend 503!Special Features:
- Great happy hour!AllGoodDined on 9/26/2014Love this place, it was my second visit and it lived up to the first visit I had. Great happy hour and excellent food, I would recommend the steamers, so good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was lackingLoveOregonDined on 9/13/2014Had a reservation for 5:30 - got seated at a 2-person booth with sun in our eyes, even though a 4-person booth sat empty the whole time. Waiter was prompt to take our order, told my hubby to let him prepare the fries in their special way, but didn't tell us that would cost us an extra $2.50. My steak arrived and was much rarer than I'd prefer - no one ever came back to ask how everything was, so I ended up taking the steak home. Then we paid and went outside to listen to the music we had come to hear and sat at a table to order drinks/dessert but were told by the outside waiter that the tables outside were reserved for diners. We said we had just dined inside and wanted to have dessert/drinks - he disappeared and never returned.
- Fine Dining in West LynndaveonbassDined on 8/30/2014Three-O-Five came to my attention because I was looking for live music, with a good wine list. That the cuisine was incredible came as no surprise. My brother and I had a fantastic experience, in spite of a distracted server. A nice enough guy, but I think he was doubling as a bar tender. Still a 5 star experience, and a special mention to Ron Steen Joe Millward, and his lovely lady (sorry, your name didn't stick..!)Special Features:
- IbcreativeDined on 8/22/2014We celebrated our anniversary and were not disappointed. We went to happy hour and enjoyed an assortment of appetizers. The ordered our dinner from the main menu. The duck was excellent and the service was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Six of us went to Five 0 Three on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. We sat outside on the patio and listened to the band play as we ate our delicious dinner. Our waiter was outstanding and very engaging. Not a single criticism. All six of us were extremely impressed.Special Features:
- Love the Five-0-ThreeNeeseyWLDined on 7/26/2014Our waiter was super friendly and funny as well. Fun apps, good drinkys. Looking forward to going back soon.Special Features:
- What a pleasant surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014There were five of us, each gave high marks for the attentive service, and most of all , the quality of your menu. We had steak, lamb and chicken. My wife who usually bemoans her choices at restaurant was delighted and pleased. I surveyed every one, they all agreed that their meals were outstanding! Repeat visits are a must. The word is out to friends and family. Great to know that such a jewel exists in our neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 86 reviews are from the Restaurant Five-0-Three reviews archive.
- FantasticbluegreenDined on 7/3/2014If you want an enjoyable, relaxed evening, visit Five-O-Three. The food is delicious and the service is impeccable. The staff is friendly and efficient while the food is flavorful. Don't miss this wonderful restaurant.Special Features:
- DisappointedpahardskullDined on 6/27/2014The online reservation was fine, however the food was substandard and very over priced. Service was very good and our waitress went out of her way to be accommodating. We enjoyed the wine list and well drinks especially the "muy caliente margarita."
- little gemKatmanducDined on 6/21/2014We went for dinner and sat outside where they had a great band playing. The food was outstanding as usual. Really like the butter lettuce salad and the duck was excellent also.Special Features:
- Must try!greatplaceDined on 6/15/2014Definitely a neighborhood gem! Great food, wonderful live music and the outdoor dining in spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingGaryDined on 5/16/2014We had a great time and meal at 503. The staff was accommodating and attentive, the food was delicious, the drinks were tasty, an overall great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice local findSarahcDined on 4/11/2014This was our first time dining at the 503 and it will not be our last. The service was fantastic. Very attentive and knowledgeable staff. I had the paella. It was wonderful. My husband had the steak Frites. Not a bite left on our plates. Looking forward to going there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseJandJDined on 3/22/2014We went for a later dinner, and considering this is located in a small shopping center, I did not expect too much. Was I wrong! We were greeted warmly, had a cozy booth for two, and the server was attentive but not one of those "Hi my name is so-and-so" people. What we really appreciated was that the food was properly spaced, the timing was right. There was no feeling hurried through courses and we got to savor and linger over our entrees. The food was spectacular and cooked to perfection. Live music was a nice touch and not overpowering the conversation. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at a used car lot.AaronDined on 3/22/2014Been here multiple times. Food was decent as always but the menu has become stagnent. Our table of 4 ordered multiple drinks, salads, and entrees. A waitress gave us desert menus but we had a birthday cake at home so we told her we didn't want desert. 1 minute later our waiter came back an insisted we order desert. After a few of us told him we weren't interested he kept on pushing the deserts, continuing to describe the deserts etc. It wasn't until each person at the table told him multiple times did he relent and brought us our bill. He was also pushy about drinks at the beginning of the meal. Afterwards we agreed it felt like dining at a used car lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemKatmanducDined on 3/2/2014The was a little slow coming out but it was worth the wait. From the salads to the dessert everything was delicious and beautifully presented. The sea scallops always come out beautifully done and the braised lamb was rich and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Burger in town!BKMdogVIPDined on 2/24/2014I've had the burger before, my wife finally tried it--both agree, BEST BURGER IN TOWN!! She usually gets the chicken breast, her favorite, but relented to try the burger after hearing my raves continually! EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodDinnerDined on 2/23/2014We were a group of 5 and spent $300/- for dinner. The main reason I would not recommend it is because 3 out of 5 main course dishes were below average in taste. Everything else was great. Nice bar, ambiance, quiet, good appetizers and drinks. And the service was also great. They need to improve the main course for taste and choices.
- Good food, but lacks ambianceTastesGreat1Dined on 2/13/2014Food was superior and well presented, service not as attentive as it could have been. What detracted from overall experience the most was the lack of a warm, comfortable ambiance. Not sure why, maybe because of the high ceiling. Still, I would recommend it for a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Special birthdayLindagGDined on 2/11/2014There were six of us for our daughter's birthday. We had a nice round table so we could all visit. We all thought our food was delicious. We definitely will be back, great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gem RepeatedlyDeliversFit4foodieVIPDined on 1/31/2014A great rotation of wonderfully delicious meal selections, and attentive service from management/owner, and substantial wine list for great meal matching. Yes its right off Willamette Dr but the ambience makes you forget it once you step inside the door. Even in warmer weather when sitting outside, they make a strong effort to transport you to a wonderful over-all dining environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/21/2014This was our second visit to the restaurant in a year (we live over 200 miles away). The service is excellent and the food is outstanding although somewhat limited in scope. Overall enjoyable experience. Will certainly visit again.Special Features:
- Good food, a bit over pricedout2dinnerDined on 1/18/2014503 is small, but fun. Lots of energy - the bartenders are also waiters and very personable. The food was great, but expensive. I hear their Happy Hour is worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant in the burbsPortlandpickyeaterDined on 1/18/2014We have eaten here several times; with our kids and with friends. No matter who we are with the food is great as is the service. We brought friends who had not eaten here this time and one of them is quite particular. They both loved it and want to go back. which of course we will.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We expected to use Passport.vandyVIPDined on 1/15/2014We expected to use Passport. It was our error for failing to check the list. They dropped Passport in November.
- Birthday DinnerKathyDined on 1/8/2014We had reservations for 6 which grew to 10 by the day of the event. We reserved their back room for my dad's birthday dinner. All was wonderful. Our server let us establish the pace which turned out to be three hours. She was patient and gracious throughout the dinner. We enjoyed the evening and will be back for future gatherings.Special Features:
- Great food but awfully noisy.ClaudeDined on 1/5/2014The good was well worth the wait but the proximity of the bar and the poor acoustics made it difficult for a group of four to converse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They'll work with you!SumguyDined on 12/12/2013My partner has food sensitivities that makes eating out a challenge, but Five-O-three will work with you on any dish to make the experience totally pleasant, and safe! And the regular menu is awesome, besides!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relax and enjoybluegreenDined on 11/8/2013You really feel special when you dine at 503. The waiters are friendly, but professional. Pleasing you is their focus. The food is beyond delicious. The favors are always blended in a special way tp produce the mouth watering reaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but not inspiredDeHypnotistDined on 10/23/2013Our meal was good but not really inspired. 503 has not come back up to its original level of excellence, although it has certainly improved in the past year of so.
- Perfect Neighborhood SpotQueenieDined on 10/5/2013We love the owner and his faithful band of servants. It's always clean and tidy. The mood lighting in the evenings plus a little band on the weekends adds to the ambience. Good wine list and they like their wine, which means you will like yours! The food is good, not amazing, but good. Sometimes they have specials which are amazing. It's a perfect neighborhood spot if you like a more upscale evening. The appetizers seems to have more bang than the entrees but it's the staff and the wine that always keep us coming back.Special Features:
- Neighborhood gem deliversFit4foodieVIPDined on 9/26/2013Great personal attention at arrival, and with each course of meal. Duck was devine! Roast vegetable salad a tasty starter. Excellent wine options by glass or bottle. We keep going back and discover new favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerHappyCoupleDined on 9/14/2013Delicious local sourced food; fantastic attentive service. We enjoyed a special (expensive for us) dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were the only people eating inside the restaurant as the other groups were dining outside and listening to a musician play for three hours. Wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Burger!BKMdogVIPDined on 9/10/2013One of the best tasting burgers ever! Cooked perfectly at medium rare, with pomme frites and blue cheese drizzle make for a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningcynkaraVIPDined on 8/18/2013We had a lovely little dinner outside here. The macaroni & cheese was a bit crispy on top from being broiled but was otherwise good. My husband enjoyed his meal. The outdoor area is on the edge of a parking lot. It's acceptable but not great. Some additional barriers to the parking lot and the road would improve the ambience. We'll go back.Special Features:
- Food was fantastic as alwaysodonel1333VIPDined on 8/17/2013Food was fantastic as always really enjoyed our dinners music is always a great addSpecial Features: