110 South Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314Neighborhood:
Old Town Alexandria
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.restauranteve.com/
- Phone: (703) 706-0450
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cathal Armstrong/ Chef-Owner
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Cocktails, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A place where special occasions are remembered fondly, Restaurant Eve is available for private parties. We are able to accommodate parties up to 20 in the privacy of our Sunflower Room. The restaurant can seat up to 120 for an exclusive function.
- Private Party Contact: Carly Prow 7037060450x
- Special Events: Please email: Carly@restauranteve.com for private party and special event queries.
- Cross Street: King Street
- Public Transit: King Street Metro.
Trolley it from King Street Metro-
The free trolley will operate seven days a week from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. The closest stop to the restaurant is one block away, at King and St. Asaph Streets.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Street parking and a self-park garage across the street from the restaurant.
A word from Restaurant Eve
Restaurant Eve has one intention: to bring everything together in perfect harmony - ingredients, cooking techniques, presentation, and that ephemeral, indescribable characteristic that we call soulfulness. Herbs and fruits are gathered from our own garden and everything on our menu has a story, every ingredient is special. We purchase from farms that share our values of quality and sustainability, and showcase the best hand-fed, farm-raised, organically grown bounty Virginia and the surrounding countryside have to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos