Montreal, QC H7T 2Y5Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.elixor.com/
- Phone: 4506876877
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Global, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Restaurant Elixor-Laval
Love for food. Love for people. It"s our duty to make your dining experience an unforgettable one.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Restaurant Elixor-Laval reviews from OpenTable diners
- Pay more attentionHondaCrazyyDined on 9/7/2013I absolutely love their hamburger selection. 2 of my favorites are the Cajun and St-Louis. BUT the service could be better. I had a bad experience of which, I'm still speechless about. I asked specifically for something and I got it back the exact same way. So clearly the Waior/waitress pretend to have met my needs. Later the waitress/waitor had asked if it was alright. I said no, at that point I was already p-o'd so I said "yeah" . I had to settle because the waitor/waitress didn't willingly take it back to suit my needs. And then at the end, the waitress/waitor was waiting around for a tip and I actually tipped! Because I didn't want to cause a scene! I was with my family! Anyway, I spoke to manager and got a certificate the day later.Special Features:
- Reservation systemMontrealer5Dined on 8/13/2013All good except for the hostess with the reservation system. We reserved for a party of 4. When the first guest arrived, the reservation was found. When the subsequent guests arrived, the hostess could no longer find the reservation and was about to seat the others at another table while the first guest waited at the original table. Therefore, lack of communication. Food was good, service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2013Excellent place to grab a bite to eat any time! This place will never disappoint you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistantDanPDined on 7/18/2013We go for supper here quite often and have always enjoyed what we ordered. What I like about this restaurant is it is very consistent and the service is fast and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJohn688Dined on 7/9/2013Overpriced for the quality of food . Contrary to their website, this is not Fine Cuisine ! More like expensive fast food .
- Nice restaurant, noise level highgrdanthonyDined on 6/2/2013I took my girlfriend to Elixor Laval for our anniversary. The restaurant ambiance/deco was very good, service was great, food was excellent... The only thing is the noise level and the attire. I would expect people to be dressed at least in nice pants and casual sophisticated clothing... not just shorts! And the noise level was too high. It kind of brings the formal ambiance of the restaurant down. Maybe something to change... Noise level and dress codeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Combo: poulet et cotes levéesNicoDined on 5/21/2013J'ai trouvé dommage que les deux viandes soient faites dans la même sauce (BBQ). J'aurais préféré deux saveurs différentes. Le service était excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Godd restaurantAmandesDined on 5/19/2013Elixor in Laval is a good restaurant but noisy. André our waiter was very nice. Limited wine list, but ok . Food was good.Special Features:
- Nice place!JRSJDined on 5/11/2013Nice staff (very kind and welcoming), good food with nice portion and I like that the restaurant is very spacious. I'll definitly come back to try other dishes and... the desserts! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the best restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/11/2013This is the best restaurant I have been so far .The service was great , the food was delicious and clean environment.Special Features:
- Great food and service. PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2013Great food and service. Place looks very nice and elegant. Most important, food quality, quanyity and presentation is excellent all while maintaining a budget-friendly menu. Will go again.Special Features:
- Great food loved the ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Great food loved the ambiance but we were a group of people we had asked for bread at 6:30 and received hard like a rock at 8 oclock while ate meals were being passed out never brought water very poor service as for this waiter we weren't impressed at all I wOuld definately go back but ask not to be seated with that waiter.
- Scrumptions food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/27/2013I have eaten at this restaurant hundreds of times and have never been disappointed with either the food (both quality and presentation) or the service (friendly and efficient).Special Features:
- Very disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/30/2012Was definately not up to par. Favorite appetizer not available that evening, shrimp dinner did not have it's usual side available so mashed potates were suggested even though we asked to have pasta- no can do. The special of the evening Mahi-Mahi was over cooked and very dry.Special Features:
- My request was not taken intoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/25/2012My request was not taken into account. The server said he forgot. It was a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great place to meet your friends!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2012Excellent place for after-work gatherings with friends! Noisy but service is always great! Good for special occasions as well. We will be back!Special Features:
- Good food - their salads arecrackerjadeVIPDined on 8/9/2012Good food - their salads are always excellent choices. Service is usually great and quick. They made a mistake on our order and offered us dessert for free, which was outstanding from a customer service perspective for this type of restaurant. Too bad we figured out our waitress was actually the one paying for it.Special Features:
- First time there. I was hopingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2012First time there. I was hoping for something less "cafeteria like". I had the baked salmon and half of it was a little on the mushy side - I am picky with salmon. My wife had the fish and chips and was VERY happy - I tried hers as well and it was very good. It was very loud and our waiter was well intentioned but this is not a career for him to excel at. Very eclectic clientele.Special Features:
- J'ai beaucoup aimer mon expérience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2012J'ai beaucoup aimer mon expérience. Le restaurant est très vaste, mais mériterais une redécoration plus actuel, ca l'air vieux et démoder comme décoration. La nourriture est excélente, nous avons eu un nouveau serveur très sympatique mais très nerveux. Il a oublier de venir prendre une commande de nos consomations avant le repas, donc nous avons eu notre premier verre et l'entré en même temps. Nous aurrions préféré boire notre verre tranquillement avant de manger. Mais nous y retournerons c'est sure, le menu déborde de choix intéressant que nous voulons éssayer.Special Features:
- Salad I ordered was alright...I'veOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/20/2012Salad I ordered was alright...I've had better from here. Service was a bit slow to despite being half full.Special Features:
- Excellent spot for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/30/2012Excellent spot for business meetings. The staff knew when to interact with us, in order to let our meeting flow. Thanks!Special Features:
- Bring your apetite!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/11/2012For people with good apetites or for those who like to share!Special Features:
- Je n'ai pas tout complétéOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/29/2012Je n'ai pas tout complété car je ne parle pas anglais. Merci!
- I would not dine here again.pebbles1633VIPDined on 9/8/2011I would not dine here again. Service was horrible. The waitress brought us the bill without even asking if we wanted coffee/dessert. When we needed water, we had to flag down a differen server to assist us. As far as the food is concerned, I had a Cobb Salad. It was soggy, tasteless, chicken instead of bacon, which was fine, if the chicken wasn't overcooked and hard. My overall impression of the service coupled with the food, I would not recommend and nor would I chose to dine here again. I didn't feel the food was worth the price. On the plus side, the portions are huge. Salad was big enough for 6 people, however, if it doesn't taste good, then it isn't worth it for one person.Special Features:
- My First Date at Elixor...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/12/2011It was my first time booking a table for a date and I did not know it was that easy! Just a couple of clicks and your table has been reserved! The food was excellent; the size and the prize of the meal is really worth savoring! The service was acceptable, but hey, I am not complaining! The ambiance was nice, it is specially good to have a very good Birthday party! Not to mention the decor, it sets the mood! I tried to be romantic and it worked! She also liked the decor so I am happy I brought her to Elixor! We shared a memorable time together!! We really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come back!!Special Features:
- The waiter was great in accommodatiOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2011The waiter was great in accommodating our need to be served fast since we had to get back to work! Great service.
- Every time i go to elixor,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/14/2011Every time i go to elixor, the service is always great, and the food is always awesome. You can go to Elixor for a casual outting with friends or for a special occasion in a group. Overall, Elixor is a must.
- Great choices. Salads andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/13/2011Great choices. Salads and burgers are delicious! Portions are huge, you could definitely share the plates. Nice ambience, music isn't too loud so you can actually talk and be heard.Special Features:
- Le point faible fut le service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/28/2011Le point faible fut le service. Pas mauvais mais pas extra.Special Features:
- Overall very satisfied. GotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2011Overall very satisfied. Got what I was looking for which is hard today. Many restaurants offer good food and bad service (vice-versa)but this one delivered the whole package.Special Features:
- on a adoré votre table rondeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2011on a adoré votre table ronde car on était 5 personnes et c'est idéal pour que tout le monde se voit et s'entende bien car un peu bruyant les jeudis soirs.Special Features:
- We went to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/19/2011We went to this restaurant for our christmas party dinner (which we always have after christmas). The food was fabulous, but the service was just horrible. Our waitress was forgetful, slow and incosiderate. She neglected our table and most often we searched for her and were eventually taken care of by the waiter serving the table next to us. The food is always exceptional, but I would certainly wait a while before going back.Special Features:
- I have eaten at Elixor dozensOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/16/2011I have eaten at Elixor dozens of times and at different times of the day. The menu has a wide selection of choices of which I've tried many. The food is always excellent both in its quality and presentation. The portions are generous. The service staff are friendly and efficient.
- Great diverse menu at reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/14/2010Great diverse menu at reasonable pricing ....Must try Salmon Salad !!Special Features:
- Very good food. Wide varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/9/2010Very good food. Wide variety of selection full of flavor.Special Features:
- Great service Great SalmonOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/24/2010Great service Great Salmon salad .reasonable prices..Special Features:
- Their Salmon salad was awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/21/2010Their Salmon salad was awesome ...the service was amazingSpecial Features: