The focal point of the restaurant is our wood-fired brick oven. No gas, no electricity; just wood burning flavor infused into our food, creating amazing taste and exaggerating the natural flavor. The restaurant is energized by mixing original details with modern accents, including a white Carrara marble bar, industrial lighting, high seating throughout the restaurant and open kitchen.
- The Restaurant Writes...
BARRIO 47 is a West Village gem and a destination for foodies! Diner's Choice Winner for best Mediterranean restaurant, the menu offers a great variety of delicious specialties cooked in a wood-fired brick oven. Chef Franco Barrio moved to New York 12 years ago, he has acquired a refined repertoire of cuisines and techniques under the watchful eyes of the nation's most prestigious chefs. He also went on to win Chopped in August 2012! All the BARRIO 47 team is looking forward to welcoming you!
- $35 Brunch Special: 3 Brunch Cocktails with 1 Entrée.
Saturday & Sunday, a la carte brunch menu also available.
- Spanish Sundays: A delicios paella with our famous Sangria for $25pp.
- Mussels Mondays:1 Pot of Mussels + Truffle French Fries + Glass of Wine or Beer for $20pp.
- Farm to Fire Tuesdays: A special meat cooked in our wood fired brick oven. $25pp, visit our website for details.
- Contact Roman at (888) 831-4332