The focal point of the restaurant is our wood-fired brick oven. No gas, no electricity; just wood burning flavor infused into our food, creating amazing taste and exaggerating the natural flavor. The restaurant is energized by mixing original details with modern accents, including a white Carrara marble bar, industrial lighting, high seating throughout the restaurant and open kitchen.
- The Restaurant Writes...
Diner's Choice Winner 2014, Barrio 47 is a West Village gem and a destination for foodies! The menu offers a great variety of delicious specialties cooked in a wood-fired brick oven. Owners/Brothers Alex and Roman's lifelong vision of owning a restaurant together became a reality in November 2011. They have dreamed of creating a neighborhood spot that diners could call home, they are now looking forward to welcoming you!
- $35 Brunch Special: 3 Brunch Cocktails & 1 Entrée.
A la carte brunch menu also available. Saturday & Sunday
- Spanish Sundays: Paella & Sangria for $25pp.
- Mussels Mondays:1 Pot of Mussels + Truffle French Fries + Glass of Wine or Beer for $20pp.
- Farm to Fire Tuesdays: A special meat cooked in our wood burning oven. $25pp, visit our website for details.
- Contact Roman at (888) 831-4332