1st , 2nd & 4th floor available for private events from Tuesday - Sunday. We are closed on Mondays but do open for special events.
1st floor capacity:
seated 220, standing 250.
2nd floor capacity:
seated 140, standing 150.
4th floor capacity:
seated 190, standing 250.
SARDIS HISTORY FACTS
* Sardi’s is located in the heart of the Theatre District since 1921.
* Alex Gard was an unemployed caricaturist who Mr. Sardi hired in exchange for one meal a day (lunch or dinner) for him and a guest.
*Alex Gard drew the first 721 caricatures.
* Sardis and the Broadway Theatre go hand in hand.
- Plays have been written at Sardi’s
- Opening show celebrations have been happen at Sardis
- This is Broadway’s unofficial Hall of Fame
- Sardis is known as “The Toast of Broadway”
- The Restaurant Writes...
In the heart of New York's Theatre District, Sardi's has been the toast of Broadway since 1921. Featuring continental cuisine, we are open Tuesday through Sunday.
- Contact Bailey Flynn at (877) 625-0156