3644 W Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://renzosgourmet.com/
- Phone: 8138703606
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Argentinean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Renzo's
Renzo’s Gourmet brings the true taste of Argentina to Tampa with fine grilled meats, homemade pastas, a hot bakery, fresh salads, and the region’s famous Malbec wines. We are devoted to giving our guest a true Buenos Aires dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Renzo's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Terrible service310LakesideVIPDined on 2/28/2014Food is overall good. Service not so much. Inattentive wait staff. Brought out meals staggered on a party of four and brought two meals out before the appetizer. Refused to sub my kids fries for vegetables. I understand "no substitutions" but seriously? My wife's gnocchi came bathed in parmesan. She doesn't like parmesan and her white wine came very warm. Will not return.
- Greasy!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/16/2014Not what we expected after reading the review in the newspaper. The platters of steak and one of steak and other meats arrived on heated Hibachi type units, floating in grease! The meats had been ordered medium rare, but were so thin they all came out well done. The greasy residue on the meats made them extremely unappetizing. The small iceberg and tomato salad looked and tasted like it came from a MacDonald's. The wine and the plantains were both tasty.
- Good value, lots of potentialRosaDined on 2/8/2014Some of the food was great, some of it was good. Very good service (not sure what other people are talking about). Price was ridiculously low in my opinion, so as the value goes, it's awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steak was amazing, especiallymsmodaffDined on 11/23/2013The steak was amazing, especially for the price. The desserts were great also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Pleasant Argentinian RestaurantGerrySVIPDined on 10/19/2013The churrasco grilled steak & the churrasco al polo were quite tasty. However the french fries were under-cooked and the cheap frozen type. That was very disappointing. However the Argentinian wine list was extensive and vey reasonable. A. good reason to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!lele4goodfoodDined on 10/18/2013The atmosphere here is on the casual side..clean and cute but more like a lunch cafe than a dinner spot. We ordered the 7 meat sampler for two with sides, wine and desserts. The Sampler was brought to our table on a brazziere and was deliciously prepared, perfectly medium rare...exactly as ordered. When I first glanced at the wine list...I thought there must have been a mistake...the opening price for a bottle reads more like the price of a glass..so when I ordered a moderately priced wine..I wasn't sure what I was going to get....but wow was it delicious...we even bought a second bottle to take home. This is great spot when you want a delicious steak and some vino.... with out much fuss all at a great price. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.