1117 E. Winding Creek
Eagle, ID 83616Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rendezvousidaho.com/
- Phone: 2089391911x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Oleg Mironov
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Summer time live music on the patio
A word from Rendezvous
The Rendezvous restaurant in Eagle is a romantic setting where thoughtful conversation is more welcome than tablets and smartphones, and where the food doesn’t fit into any particular stereotype. “Everything comes with a twist,” we serve an overlapping mix of European, Mediterranean and American food. There’s also a unique element of customization to the food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rendezvous reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Rendezvous underwhelms in every wayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Service: extremely poor. Had to wait 5 minutes before a waiter (there was no host) showed us to a table. Waited another 10 minutes before our drink order was taken. Not like our drink order mattered, because my wine and my girlfriend's soda were never brought out, even after reminding our waiter who seemed only interested in the Russian families he was serving. Strangely though, my wine appeared on the check, which also took ages for the waiter to correct and bring a new one. Food: I ordered a borscht appetizer and duck in plum sauce with risotto and asparagus main The borscht was flavorless and underseasoned, the duck was tragically over cooked, the risotto was mush, and the asparagus drenched in oil and sauteed to death Will not be back
- The following 8 reviews are from the Rendezvous reviews archive.
- RENDEZVOUS IN EAGLEIDethnicDined on 4/25/2014The food and presentation were great. A very friendly casual atmosphere. A bit of an eastern European flair I would have liked to see more of with the menu choices. We will definitely be going back and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice ChangeimnotcookingtonightDined on 4/5/2014We live in Eagle. There are not very many choices for dining out if you want downtown Eagle. I was hesitant to try Rendezvous because the last restaurant was so noisy you could not have a conversation with the person next to you. Our neighbors joined us and we decided to give it a try. If you don't already know (I did not) The food has a wonderful Ukraine influence. We were greeted by an enthusiastic waiter and he took great care to make our evening a delightful experience. We started with the soup. It could have been a meal in itself. So delicious! I chose the Beef Schnitzel. I loved it. Everything was cooked to perfection. I can't wait to go again. If you live in Eagle you won't want to miss this dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!!!Jdx2VIPDined on 3/7/2014My wife and I stumbled on to this place and were more than pleasantly surprised. Great food, awesome service and some nice wines!Special Features:
- What a gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/26/2014Our party of 5 loved our first experience at Rendezvous. Excellent host/owner/chef, superior food, accommodated special needs. Just perfect. Beef Schnitzel was an especially flavorful dish, even the Brussels Sprouts were great. We will be returning!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerBiancaGusDined on 2/19/2014Made the reservation for an anniversary dinner and was hopeful that there would be special attention for a special date. Not so! How they can stay open with so few patrons and lack of ambiance is beyond me. Food was okay, but rather expensive for such a plain setting. Most likely will not be back.
- I enjoyed the entire experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I enjoyed the entire experience, the food and Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014Went here on valentines day and the lamb shank and prime rib was awesome. Really like the place and has a nice wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day FindfoodfanDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I eat out often and I was looking for someplace different for a Valentine's Day dinner. An internet search for our area came up with Rendezvous on the OpenTable hit list. It was a special limited menu for the evening. We both had the prime rib. The salad, main course with sides and the desert were fantastic. We also had a very good bottle of wine. The service staff was attentive and friendly. I can’t wait to go back and try some to the regular menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.