1117 E. Winding Creek
Eagle, ID 83616Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rendezvousidaho.com/
- Phone: 2089391911x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Oleg Mironov
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Summer time live music on the patio
A word from Rendezvous
The Rendezvous restaurant in Eagle is a romantic setting where thoughtful conversation is more welcome than tablets and smartphones, and where the food doesn’t fit into any particular stereotype. “Everything comes with a twist,” we serve an overlapping mix of European, Mediterranean and American food. There’s also a unique element of customization to the food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rendezvous reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- RENDEZVOUS IN EAGLEIDethnicDined on 4/25/2014The food and presentation were great. A very friendly casual atmosphere. A bit of an eastern European flair I would have liked to see more of with the menu choices. We will definitely be going back and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice ChangeimnotcookingtonightDined on 4/5/2014We live in Eagle. There are not very many choices for dining out if you want downtown Eagle. I was hesitant to try Rendezvous because the last restaurant was so noisy you could not have a conversation with the person next to you. Our neighbors joined us and we decided to give it a try. If you don't already know (I did not) The food has a wonderful Ukraine influence. We were greeted by an enthusiastic waiter and he took great care to make our evening a delightful experience. We started with the soup. It could have been a meal in itself. So delicious! I chose the Beef Schnitzel. I loved it. Everything was cooked to perfection. I can't wait to go again. If you live in Eagle you won't want to miss this dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!!!Jdx2VIPDined on 3/7/2014My wife and I stumbled on to this place and were more than pleasantly surprised. Great food, awesome service and some nice wines!Special Features:
- What a gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/26/2014Our party of 5 loved our first experience at Rendezvous. Excellent host/owner/chef, superior food, accommodated special needs. Just perfect. Beef Schnitzel was an especially flavorful dish, even the Brussels Sprouts were great. We will be returning!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerBiancaGusDined on 2/19/2014Made the reservation for an anniversary dinner and was hopeful that there would be special attention for a special date. Not so! How they can stay open with so few patrons and lack of ambiance is beyond me. Food was okay, but rather expensive for such a plain setting. Most likely will not be back.
- I enjoyed the entire experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I enjoyed the entire experience, the food and Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014Went here on valentines day and the lamb shank and prime rib was awesome. Really like the place and has a nice wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day FindfoodfanDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I eat out often and I was looking for someplace different for a Valentine's Day dinner. An internet search for our area came up with Rendezvous on the OpenTable hit list. It was a special limited menu for the evening. We both had the prime rib. The salad, main course with sides and the desert were fantastic. We also had a very good bottle of wine. The service staff was attentive and friendly. I can’t wait to go back and try some to the regular menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.