87 Via Mizner
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.renatospalmbeach.com/
- Phone: 5616559752
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Renato's
Renato’s is nestled in breathtaking architecture, with an intimate dining room that enchants with warm woods and fabric covered walls. Culinary delights from the classics to the eclectic are complemented with an extensive wine list, and the bar is stocked with your favorite libations. Outdoor dining is available in our courtyard and our Wine Cellar, Capri and Peruvian Rooms are perfect for private affairs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Renato's - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Renato's reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (62)romantic (57)special occasion (54)fit for foodies (34)neighborhood gem (27)notable wine list (26)great for lunch (24)scenic view (10)great for brunch (7)good for groups (6)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Fantastic food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014The food was absolutely amazing. In fact one of the better meals I have been eating for a long time. Extensive wine list and quite reasonable priced, not cheap but worth every $. We paid $ 400 for 4 persons incl starter & dinner & desert The service was outstanding and done by some gentlemen who had done this for ages. Recommend u all to visit this cosy restaurants at one of the most fashionable streets in the world, namely Worth Avenue in Palm a BeachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual, great lunchCmgcmg9654Dined on 8/26/2014Enjoyed the summer special, a steal at $20.14. Service is attentive and food delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Upon arriving, we were greeted warmly and provided a choice of seating. The food was outstanding and the service impeccable. We went here for a birthday celebration, but did not mention it to the restaurant, however they must have overheard us talking, as a lovely birthday dessert with candle arrived at the end of the meal. This was my second time here, and I have not been disappointed once. I highly suggest experiencing this restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful luncheonMomtolunchDined on 8/21/2014I took my Mom here for lunch. The food was excellent and the service superb. They gave us a table near the patio/courtyard which was very charming.Special Features:
- First Time For DinnerZerfDined on 8/17/2014My wife and I have dined with friends at Renato's for lunch several times over the past few years. This was our first experience visiting for dinner on the occasion of my wife's birthday. We were joined by my son and his girlfriend. The menu was terrific and offered many mouthwatering dishes. The waiter was very solicitous and informative. Ordering half portions of pastas was no problem. We all tried different things are were pleased by the quality and presentation. The wine list is extensive and broad running the gamut from inexpensive selections to pricey classics, both domestic and international. We were surprised to receive a cute birthday desert, gratis. We will continue to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm Beach GemSpeedVIPDined on 8/13/2014Our 61st Anniversary lunch was a WOW! Hard to decide what was better...the food or the presentation. George, our server, beyond gracious. Very attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's OKDelrayDivaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Food was just OK, which was a disappointment to us, considering the prices. The ambiance was extremely nice, however. We probably will not go back.Special Features:
- Attentive serviceCmgcmg9654Dined on 8/9/2014Great for girl's day out. The courtyard has cove, important for Florida summersSpecial Features:
- Renato's on Palm BeachSpctravelDined on 8/8/2014We made a reservation for Friday night at 7pm, it was my husbands birthday dinner when we arrived we were given a seating choice main dining or the wine room we chose the wine room. We had dined here before but never in the wine room, excellent choice as we were the only ones in there for about 30 minutes,it was a very intimate table setting, beautiful coral roses ,wonderful courteous service , prompt but not intrusive. The food is awesome every time we eat here, this is definitely a place to come for special occasions after work,or even after shopping on worth avenue. They have a large selection of vegetarian dishes , drinks are superb and my filet was perfectly done medium!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Had a wonderful dinner in a private room for 10 people. Service and food was great!Special Features:
- AmbienceFyrstrmVIPDined on 8/8/2014Old world service and ambience. A great place for a quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer lunchCaptlmcDined on 8/4/2014Very good summer lunch specials, although a bit pricy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!!LuncheonLadyDined on 8/2/2014Have had lunch and dinner here before. Came back to celebrate a birthday with great anticipation. Reservation made through Open Table noting that a birthday was being celebrated. No acknowledgment was made of special occasion. Was stuck at a small table for 2, repeatedly had to ask for water glasses to be refilled and for additional butter. Service not attentive and very slow. Very noisy with people brushing by our table constantly. NOT the 5 star experience we have had in the past!! Have always recommended this lovely venue in the past. Will Not be doing so in the future.Special Features:
- Second time just as goodUnhappyVIPDined on 8/2/2014This was our second time and it was excellent. So nice to have good and interesting food. Wait staff are excellent also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SALTYDined on 7/26/2014always a good spot to dine - food and service consistently good -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at RenatosEracquel1Dined on 7/25/2014Great service beyond expectation. Food is exquisite and the restaurant is romantic. The staff is very professional and catering. Will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening!RuffledTruffleDined on 7/24/2014A friend and I went during off season on Palm Beach Island (summer) we did not have trouble making and then changing our reservation. The service was impecable. The good delightful. This restaurant has been an island gem for so many years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sheisyarDined on 7/18/2014Attentive and wonderful. Character minimums and limits is stupidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisito!!!!!Vica43Dined on 7/13/2014Un lugar maravilloso para una cena especial. Un rincón italiano especial para degustar exquisiteces. Ideal para ir en la tarde noche. Súper recomendableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They're counting on their location.WorldExplorerDined on 7/12/2014Renato's prices doesn't translate to the quality of their food. It was okay, but we could of had a similar meal for 50% less!
- ExcellentLeYacaVIPDined on 7/12/2014This place is amazing!! It's an older crowd that dines there and the food is consistently good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dining experienceEllieVIPDined on 7/3/2014I had a business meeting at Renato's. The service is exceptional. The ambiance is fabulous! The food is usually wonderful. This time my chicken papillary was a bit overlooked but still quite tasty. My guest thoroughly enjoyed her fish entree and the tiramisu desert.Special Features:
- Great ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014Wonderful experience. The food was great and the service was excellent. Waiter had been there for a long time and was very friendly and knowledgable. The outdoor dining area is very romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in Palm BeachConoDined on 6/28/2014Energetic and attentive waiters combined with exceptional food quality made this our favorite stop in Palm Beach. Tried the prosciutto & melon appetizer...very good quality prosciutto and the melons more fresh than at The Breakers. The menu of entrees is extensive...if you like seafood, the crab and lobster risotto was outstanding.Special Features:
- Big ImprovementDocnickDined on 6/27/2014We decided to give Renato's another try after a less than stellar meal the last time we dined there. The food was very good. All 4 of us enjoyed our entrees. The pasta was served al dante with delicious sauces. My Snapper was slightly over oiled, but with the capers it tasted delicious. The dessert was ok. Service was also better than I remembered it. BIG Improvement.Special Features:
- Fantastic!kathelizzykDined on 6/23/2014I was in from Baltimore for a quick vacation solo, and this place made me feel right at home! The service was impeccable and the food was absolutely delicious! I will recommend this place to anyone who tells me they will be in Palm Beach, and I hope to get to return myself someday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is ok, service is greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014As stated, food is pricey for the quality, it's not bad, but I've certainly had much better at half the price. Ambience is nice, traditional palm beach, service is excellent, no less than three different waiters checking on our table, drinks never empty, meals are delivered hot and promptly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestArnoldVIPDined on 6/20/2014Renatos continues to exemplify fine dining. Their food and service is in the top ranked restaurants anywhere.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/14/2014Our visit to Renato's to celebrate my wife's birthday was a total disappointment. We were seated in the wine room, which was a second rate location. The service was horrible. One waiter barely spoke English. We were left alone for one hour without a waiter returning to our table. The food was good, not great, but the service was unacceptable. We were told that the entire wait staff had resigned and gone to Martha's Vineyard to work at a restaurant there for the summer. We complained to the assistant Maitre d' at the end of the meal, and he merely gave us his card to call him if we ever come back!!! Palm Beach dining this was not!Special Features:
- Old School Palm Beach & TouristsBig4EatingDined on 6/8/2014Graciously greeted, elegant dining room open through French doors onto the good size courtyard patio with approx 12 tables around a fountain and lots of greenery and flowers. Service was polished smooth and efficient and also gracious. Food was very good (although MR lamb could've been a touch more on the R side) and was well timed. Drinks & Dinner + tip = $536.00 for 4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner fit for a 90 year old QueenNYCSFDined on 6/7/2014Chose this restaurant for my Grandmother's 90th birthday with 2 other's. Great choice- we opted to eat inside as the weather was very humid. The noise level was a bit louder than I expected from previous reviews but the energy and quality of the food and wine was outstanding and did not need words to convey. We had a wonderful night and the service was outstanding. My Grandmother is hard of hearing with a walker and 2 hearing aids - the age pool of fellow diners made us fit right in and no one balked at having to move their chairs to accomodate us walking thru with a walker.Special Features:
- special occasionJoeWDined on 5/31/2014We took our sister and brother in law to Renato's to celebrate their 50th anniversary. The food was excellent; the service was impeccable. We ate in the wine room, and the ambiance was outstanding. The restaurant was extremely busy, as there were people dining in the courtyard and the main room as well as the wine room, but the staff did not miss a beat.Special Features:
- My favoriteLuv2eatVIPDined on 5/28/2014I just love love renatos my absolute favorite!!! You feel like your in Italy and the food is amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/28/2014Love having lunch in the outdoor courtyard. Feels like u are dining in a small town in Tuscany. Great spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoPatDined on 5/27/2014Enjoyable evening. Great service friendly greeting great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/24/2014Very expensive and probably disproportional to quality of foodSpecial Features:
- fine diningSALTYDined on 5/24/2014Renato's is my favorite restaurant on palm beach. My wife and I have been there many times and our meals have always been excellent. We can and do recommend this establishment often because of the food, atmosphere and usually excellent service.Special Features:
- Perfect in every wayQueenBeeDined on 5/21/2014There is no aspect of Renato's that it not perfect. The ambiance is perfect, the service is perfect, the food is outstanding, the perfect place for a romantic dining experience with your special partner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific eveningAnniversaryVIPDined on 5/17/2014We invited out of town guests and they were very impressed. Great outdoor seating and the food was exceptional as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/16/2014Pricey but overall nice. The duck was badly overlooked and should not have been served. Wine list very pricey and mostly Italian wines. Service was good and the servers friendly.Special Features: