87 Via Mizner
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.renatospalmbeach.com/
- Phone: 5616559752
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Renato's
Renato’s is nestled in breathtaking architecture, with an intimate dining room that enchants with warm woods and fabric covered walls. Culinary delights from the classics to the eclectic are complemented with an extensive wine list, and the bar is stocked with your favorite libations. Outdoor dining is available in our courtyard and our Wine Cellar, Capri and Peruvian Rooms are perfect for private affairs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Renato's - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Renato's reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (57)romantic (53)great for outdoor dining (47)fit for foodies (37)neighborhood gem (32)notable wine list (30)great for lunch (23)good for groups (8)hot spot (6)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Disappointed with a Favoritewfl1978Dined on 10/17/2014Renato's has been one of our favorites for 20 years. We were surprised that no one informed us when we brought a bottle of wine with us that they had recently raised their corking fee to 40.00. Then they served our expensive Barolo in white wine glasses when we could see the table next to us had red wine glasses with the wine they purchased at the restaurant. The food was good but my husbands pasta was served with a lot of sauce and not much pasta, also unusual. Lastly I notified them that we were celebrating our 20th anniversary when they confirmed the reservation which was never acknowledged. Pretty sure we won't be driving 40 miles to eat their again anytime soon. The Restaurant is under renovation.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/16/2014Enjoyed the ambiance of the courtyard setting and the meal was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, great foodmorelligirlsDined on 10/15/2014Renato's was highly recommended by locals and lives up to the reputation. Food was great for all courses. A special place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobinVIPDined on 10/14/2014Fabulous!! Fabulous outdoor courtyard--amazing service--Brad the best M'D and all the rest of his team are extraordinary!! One of our favorites!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm BeachValUVIPDined on 10/13/2014What you should expect from an international point of interest.Special Features:
- Lovely outdoor dining.LJPNashvilleDined on 10/11/2014We had a most enjoyable October evening dining al fresco at this Palm Beach institution. Brad, the maitre'd, was welcoming, the service was most attentive and not intrusive, and the food was superb. I look forward to returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable Renato'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The superb service was the first thing my girlfriend and I noticed upon arriving at the entrance to Renato's. After our seating we were both breathless as we glanced around the almost mystical outdoor seating area. A slight ocean breeze would drift over the rooftop and into the atrium-like seating area making the dim candle-lit environment feel fresh. After enjoying the beautiful quiet our waiter brought us our menus and we were both blown away by the selection. I would recommend Renato's to anyone or any group of people interested in experiencing a meal at a restaurant that truly respects its guests. Renato's has kept and perfected a certain class that many restaurants have lost over the ages and as such it is one of my absolute favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RENATOSkittyladyDined on 9/22/2014Five stars for everything except charging $4.50 for a cup of coffee is outrageous and unacceptible!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014My friends and I always enjoy meeting at Renato's. The service, food and atmosphere are "The Best"! I live in Vero Beach and I often meet friends from Ft. Lauderdale, Naples, Delray Beach, Boca and the end result is always the same: Excellent!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 70th birthday celebrationEnjoythegoodlifeDined on 9/18/2014We took our sister here for 70 the birthday, no disappointments here! Service was excellent, food delicious. The crab cake starter was amazing, no filler. The entree I had was veal, not as tender as some I've had but still very good. The dessert was chocolate cake, melt in your mouth delish! I would definitely recommend to friends. I loved the relaxed atmosphere, no rush to make you leave, very attentive wait staff.Special Features:
- FIVE STARS AREN'T ENOUGH!lov2eatVIPDined on 9/11/2014When you want to freel special, return to a gentler time, and relish the service, fabulous food, homemade sauces, breads, and pastires, go to Renatos. A gem, tucked away on Via Mizner, off Worth Ave. The penne caprese is worth travelling for. The desserts can undo a year of dieting good intentions. The chicken paillard has been pounded and shaped to fill an entire plate, and the taste is sublime. The veal is a dream come true. Can't wait to come back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service Excellencegrowth88Dined on 9/9/2014Fantastic little restaurant with a throwback interior. A little too busy inside for my tastes, but outside one can breathe freely. Fantastic little private dining room looking onto the breezeway. Pricey, unless you order the prix fixe menu, which is a great value. Corkage is only allowable on one bottle, so make it a good one! It is 25$ if I remember correctly, but that will be offset by the quality of bottle you submit. The table service is second-to-none, and the staff professional and attentive. The kitchen prepares all facets of the menu with precision and you receive something that is cooked properly, plated well, and tastes amazing. It is likely you will spend near 75$ per person with tip if you are drinking steadily. It is worth it.Special Features:
- Excellent In Every WayDelBocaMistaDined on 9/8/2014Seven of us had a wonderful dinner in the private room off the courtyard. The service was beyond attentive without ever being intrusive and the food is heavenly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly Surprised!BocaVIPDined on 9/7/2014Not only was the food excellent but the service was amazing! Our waitress was extremely helpful with our food selection and she also was the bartender! She made some delicious french martinis and espresso martinis. Having good food is always important but when the service is great...the experience ends up being top notch!! I would definitely recommend Renato's and will be going back.Special Features:
- AmazingLadyDiVIPDined on 9/6/2014We sat in a back room which was much quieter and amazingly beautiful. We tried the tasting menu which was excellent. The service was also excellent. As it is Palm Beach, the prices were high so perfect for a special occasion if you're on a budget.Special Features:
- very expensive. not worth the $pegsplanetDined on 9/4/2014The bill for two was $180 for two salads two pasta dishes, a glass of wine and a soda and coffee. The dishes were average, nothing special. Everything was very overpriced. If you order the house wine ask the price of a glass. It hovered around $20. We don't mind spending big bucks but the food, ambiance , and service should be top quality.Special Features:
- Lunch in Palm BeachPamJDined on 9/2/2014Renato's is one of my favorite restaurants. Every visit is delightful, the food delicious and the staff outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GARY'S BIRTHDAY DINNER2RWSVIPDined on 8/31/2014I ARRANGED THE DINNER TO CELEBRATE A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY. THE OTHER THREE IN MY GROUP HAD NEVER BEEN TO RENATO'S. THEY WERE DELIGHTED WITH THE AMBIENCE , THE SERVICE AND THE FOOD.....................ALL OVER THE TOP. A PLACE NOT TO BE MISSED..............SUMMER OR SEASON. WE SAT NEXT TO TWO OTHER COUPLES AND NEAR THE END OF THE EVENING SHARED DRINKS WITH THEM......THEY COME ONCE A WEEK WHILE THEY ARE HERE............I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IT HAD BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE I HAD BEEN THERE. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionHonestAbeDined on 8/30/2014Went with my husband for our anniversary. We sat outside in garden area. Wait staff were extremely attentive. Food was very good but lacked a little creative originality. We dressed up as we had plans after, littles disappointed to see people allowed in shorts and flip flops, but for the most part people were dressed nice. As a reminder the patio is much more romantic but it is Florida so remember it can be muggy or even rainy. Inside seemed a little more dressy. I will go back but maybe not for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Re-modelsheisyarDined on 8/29/2014As usual Renato's was amazing. Food and service beyond excellant. I am concerned about the remodel. They seem to think it will be done in 4 weeks! On the other hand I am looking forward to new chairs. The chairs now have to be the most unconfortable EVER!Special Features:
- Fantastic food and serviceBusterDined on 8/27/2014The food was absolutely amazing. In fact one of the better meals I have been eating for a long time. Extensive wine list and quite reasonable priced, not cheap but worth every $. We paid $ 400 for 4 persons incl starter & dinner & desert The service was outstanding and done by some gentlemen who had done this for ages. Recommend u all to visit this cosy restaurants at one of the most fashionable streets in the world, namely Worth Avenue in Palm a BeachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual, great lunchCmgcmg9654VIPDined on 8/26/2014Enjoyed the summer special, a steal at $20.14. Service is attentive and food delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Upon arriving, we were greeted warmly and provided a choice of seating. The food was outstanding and the service impeccable. We went here for a birthday celebration, but did not mention it to the restaurant, however they must have overheard us talking, as a lovely birthday dessert with candle arrived at the end of the meal. This was my second time here, and I have not been disappointed once. I highly suggest experiencing this restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful luncheonMomtolunchDined on 8/21/2014I took my Mom here for lunch. The food was excellent and the service superb. They gave us a table near the patio/courtyard which was very charming.Special Features:
- First Time For DinnerZerfDined on 8/17/2014My wife and I have dined with friends at Renato's for lunch several times over the past few years. This was our first experience visiting for dinner on the occasion of my wife's birthday. We were joined by my son and his girlfriend. The menu was terrific and offered many mouthwatering dishes. The waiter was very solicitous and informative. Ordering half portions of pastas was no problem. We all tried different things are were pleased by the quality and presentation. The wine list is extensive and broad running the gamut from inexpensive selections to pricey classics, both domestic and international. We were surprised to receive a cute birthday desert, gratis. We will continue to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm Beach GemSpeedVIPDined on 8/13/2014Our 61st Anniversary lunch was a WOW! Hard to decide what was better...the food or the presentation. George, our server, beyond gracious. Very attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's OKDelrayDivaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Food was just OK, which was a disappointment to us, considering the prices. The ambiance was extremely nice, however. We probably will not go back.Special Features:
- Attentive serviceCmgcmg9654VIPDined on 8/9/2014Great for girl's day out. The courtyard has cove, important for Florida summersSpecial Features:
- Renato's on Palm BeachSpctravelDined on 8/8/2014We made a reservation for Friday night at 7pm, it was my husbands birthday dinner when we arrived we were given a seating choice main dining or the wine room we chose the wine room. We had dined here before but never in the wine room, excellent choice as we were the only ones in there for about 30 minutes,it was a very intimate table setting, beautiful coral roses ,wonderful courteous service , prompt but not intrusive. The food is awesome every time we eat here, this is definitely a place to come for special occasions after work,or even after shopping on worth avenue. They have a large selection of vegetarian dishes , drinks are superb and my filet was perfectly done medium!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Had a wonderful dinner in a private room for 10 people. Service and food was great!Special Features:
- AmbienceFyrstrmVIPDined on 8/8/2014Old world service and ambience. A great place for a quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer lunchCaptlmcDined on 8/4/2014Very good summer lunch specials, although a bit pricy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!!LuncheonLadyDined on 8/2/2014Have had lunch and dinner here before. Came back to celebrate a birthday with great anticipation. Reservation made through Open Table noting that a birthday was being celebrated. No acknowledgment was made of special occasion. Was stuck at a small table for 2, repeatedly had to ask for water glasses to be refilled and for additional butter. Service not attentive and very slow. Very noisy with people brushing by our table constantly. NOT the 5 star experience we have had in the past!! Have always recommended this lovely venue in the past. Will Not be doing so in the future.Special Features:
- Second time just as goodUnhappyVIPDined on 8/2/2014This was our second time and it was excellent. So nice to have good and interesting food. Wait staff are excellent also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SALTYVIPDined on 7/26/2014always a good spot to dine - food and service consistently good -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at RenatosEracquel1Dined on 7/25/2014Great service beyond expectation. Food is exquisite and the restaurant is romantic. The staff is very professional and catering. Will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening!RuffledTruffleDined on 7/24/2014A friend and I went during off season on Palm Beach Island (summer) we did not have trouble making and then changing our reservation. The service was impecable. The good delightful. This restaurant has been an island gem for so many years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sheisyarDined on 7/18/2014Attentive and wonderful. Character minimums and limits is stupidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisito!!!!!Vica43Dined on 7/13/2014Un lugar maravilloso para una cena especial. Un rincón italiano especial para degustar exquisiteces. Ideal para ir en la tarde noche. Súper recomendableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They're counting on their location.WorldExplorerDined on 7/12/2014Renato's prices doesn't translate to the quality of their food. It was okay, but we could of had a similar meal for 50% less!